Hostfully Property Management Platform Reviews

Hostfully Property Management Platform

Write a Review!
Property management platform for vacation rental businesses

4.1/5
4.0/5
4.1/5
4.3/5

Nick
Nick

Early User...and Hostfully Continues to Add More Relevant Features

Reviewed on 2020/06/18

Hostfully is allowing us to grow in a more organized manner, allowing us to better manage our properties and providing us a competitive advantage.

Pros

Hostfully has allowed Osa Property Management to grow from managing just a couple of homes and each of us sending out numerous emails during the rental cycle, to now, where we have total calendar control, fully integrated to numerous other sites and auto-triggered communications with renters and travelers.

Cons

I didn't take the time to learn the software early on and under-utilized its functionality. It can do so much, and it is all relatively easy and intuitive, but it just takes some time to study and to practice.

The customer service at Hostfully is wonderful!! They are quick to respond to questions and will provide solutions to every question I've had through the years.

Lenise
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

New property manager

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

Initially it was superb with [sensitive content hidden]
, after that we’ve lost touch with any one...

Initially it was superb with [sensitive content hidden]
, after that we’ve lost touch with any one contact, the help button is responsive but almost never solves a problem. They’re very nice, but refer owners/managers to the platforms directly.

Pros

The onboarding specialist [sensitive content hidden]
, after [sensitive content hidden]
unexpected departure from Hostfully, we never connected with anyone else. She was a huge asset and we are so sorry she’s gone!

Cons

Not easy to get answers about platform issues that arise. I thought Hostfully would have had their own customer service connections through the platforms to help maneuver issues/problems resolve issues that occurred with property managers specifically! Virtually impossible to communicate with the platforms about management issues.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Lenise. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and we're sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced. We understand the importance of strong communication and support, and we're actively working to improve our customer service and platform assistance. Your input helps us make necessary improvements. Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Jennifer

Software looks good but the company is not

Reviewed on 2018/02/10

Since submitting this feedback, a representative of Orbirentals / Hostfully has made contact in April, refunded the sums deducted from our account and apologised for the lack of response to my issues at the beginning of the year. She has explained that the company was conducting a merger and customer relations may have suffered at the time because of the changes and pressure of work-load I think it is very decent of her to try and make amends, even several months down the line.

Pros

A move from our current pms is long overdue and I have been looking at many alternatives. This one looked promising and I was very keen on it:

- It seems easy and straightforward to set up and use
- There are useful connections to other apps and complementary software.
- The pricing is competitive.

Unfortunately I have not been able to fully explore it, nor sign up officially, as the company is not as straightforward and easy to use as the software appears to be.

Cons

In order to evaluate this pms you have to sign up for a `free two-week trial AND supply your card details. As a rule, I would avoid a company that does this but they have all these great reviews and so, against my better judgment, I went ahead. I expected that there would be an email reminder that the trial was coming to an end - not an unreasonable expectation but sadly it is.

I received no reminder that the two-week trial was coming to an end and that I would be charged. No notification nor receipt when they made TWO separate charges to my card. Two charges because apparently, I upgraded my account by asking to see a feature not visible on the trial account, and which was activated, not by me.

Glitches happen and I thought this could be sorted out. Again, I was wrong. Instead, I received a schlock response about how everything is automated and it is up to the `user to sign up and also to cancel. So, if the software is so well automated - why can it not send emails notifying a `free trial has ended and charges have been levied?

I was never able to speak to a real person. For three days I tried calling two phone numbers but they always went to voicemail. I then received an email from customer agent asking me to make an appointment to speak to him by clicking on a calendar link - the next available slot was the following week! Not the correct response when there is a problem; the correct response is to pick up the phone and sort it out today - not next week.

Response from Hostfully

User was contacted and provided follow up comments to their review. The company apologized for not providing immediate support during the week-end, but we do require users to schedule onboarding calls, and do not provide onboarding calls during week-ends.

Allison A

Hostfully Review

Reviewed on 2024/02/15

We had a very negative experience with a different property management platform before switching to Hostfully.

Hostfully has been fantastic, very easy to implement, and we have confidence in the accuracy of the platform.

Pros

We have had nothing but a positive experience with the Hostfully platform. It is intuitive in nature, and has been very easy for us to implement in our business.

We have also found the customer service team to be very responsive and helpful!

Cons

We would like to see video supported in the property listings.

Huyen

Free at last

Reviewed on 2023/08/24

I would recommend Hostfully for anyone who is looking for long term goals to build brand awareness, be more engaged with how to get recognized and of course helping your company look more personal to guests rather than just an operated system.

Pros

Well, I appreciate most from Hostfully is there everything is personally customized by me. Of course it took a year to understand how to work the system and how I could make changes, but it was surely rewarding to understand how to arrange things without contacting support

Cons

I think I am not a fan of the phone app however as long as I use the desktop version on my phone, things are dandy

Response from Hostfully

Thanks for your thoughtful review, Huyen ! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate the personal customization in Hostfully. It's fantastic that you took the time to understand the system, and we're glad it has been rewarding for you.

Your feedback on the phone app is noted, and we'll continue to enhance the mobile experience. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your property management journey. Thanks for choosing us!

Keith

Hostfully makes it easy to operate our short-term rental activity

Reviewed on 2024/01/31

We have great response from support on the occasions we need to reach out to them, but they also have great and detailed online documentation which makes it easy to implement.

the system has a lot of bells and whistles and there are lots of "nooks and crannies" but it's easy to get things done and is very customizable and configurable.

Pros

Hostfully takes a lot of work and worry out of managing our listings and guest experience.

Cons

The user interface is undergoing much needed improvements. Hopefully they'll be done soon, but it does well as it is, we're excited to see the improvements bear fruit.

Melisa

Sweet Spot Rentals loves Hostfully

Reviewed on 2023/11/01

Pros

We love the people at Hostfully. They are always willing to listen to the needs you have and come up with a great implementation and time line for it. Always willing to grow with you.

Cons

There isn't much because if we have an issue or something we would like for them to add they have been great about helping us with it.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for your kind review and your appreciation of our team, Melisa. We're delighted to hear that you find our approach attentive and accommodating to your needs. We're always committed to evolving and growing alongside our clients. Your feedback about our ability to address any issues and your feature requests is much appreciated.

We're thrilled you chose Hostfully Property Management, and we look forward to our continued partnership.

Randi Hjelm

Amazing platform

Reviewed on 2023/08/22

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

It has all the functions I need for running my business smoothly.

Pros

This is the most amazing platforms I have tried. And it has it all, no need to switch to another system, because this just works 100% and makes my job so much easier and quicker.

Cons

The still need to implement the Faroe Islands as a country and I am looking forward to that happens.

Hospitable.com

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

Because I needed a better integration with my website. And add on solutions. Fx when a guest wants to book a hot tub, it is nice to be able to offer this upfront.

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

It had more featuera than the others and for a better price.

Response from Hostfully

Randi Hjelm! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made your job easier and quicker and that you find our platform Amazing!

Your feedback on country inclusion is noted, and we'll strive to continuously improve. We appreciate your trust in Hostfully and are here to support your ongoing success.

Thank you for being such a loyal customer!

Janice

Positive review

Reviewed on 2023/10/29

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Positive overall experience with Hostfully except the guide book.

Pros

Help with on boarding was import for me and much appreciated.

Cons

Calendar is easy to see all properties and pricing functions with ease.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your positive review of Hostfully, Janice. We're glad you found our onboarding support helpful and It's great that you find our calendar and pricing functions easy to use for property management.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully.

Marco
Marco

One (sad) year using Orbirental

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

One year ago I decided to betray my old and robust channel manager Wubook for Orbirental, attracted by its endless features list and the strong discount I was able to negotiate.
A reliable channel manager MUST do real-time price changes and inventory updates, while managing hassle-free reservations modifications and deletions, and unfortunately Orbirental is very weak in all of that and doesn't manage reservations of multiple units at all (!)
It has been a very frustrating year, full of anger, cursing, overbooking and, last but not least, a lot of time and money lost: a real nightmare.
I have exchanged a huge amount of e-mail with tech support but none of their fixes showed stability: after a short time problems came back or new ones appeared.
I have tried all of the features, like e-mail templates, webhook and API connectivity, and none is really reliable, everything is very buggy.
SO, if your have one or two vacation properties and you want to play a little with a channel manager, maybe you can give Orbirental a try, but if you are running a serious accommodation business and time for your is money, I definitely recommend to look somewhere else.

Pros

The interface's graphics is nice, the calendar is easy to ready, the e-mail templates are useful.

Cons

Everything is buggy and totally unreliable.

Response from Hostfully

This user has been trying to use the Orbirental API to their own custom layer, and seems to be challenged in understanding basic technology. To make matter worse, the user has been continuously sending threatening and insulting communication to our staff, so we decided not to renew their subscription. This retaliatory review was expected, is not substantiated and has been flagged for removal. Readers should feel free to contact us if they have any concerns.

Jaci
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

I'm obsessed!

Reviewed on 2021/08/25

Their customer support staff is amazing. I feel like I know them all by name! Within hours they have chatted back to me with incredible support and always answer my question or team up with the software I'm having challenges with and help me get it all sorted.

Pros

When I began researching PMS platforms I mainly looked at how user friendly and clean the software felt. For example, I am a MAC user...and Hostfully reminded me of using a Mac (simple)...vs another platform that reminded me of a 90's PC (complicated and dated). The hostfully platform is so simple to learn, and the layout is wonderful.

Not only that- it connects to AMAZING 3rd party partners! I am able to have nightly insurance, auto lock scheduling, auto cleaning scheduling, dynamic pricing and so much more!

When I hear people still use all the OTA's without a PMS...I do not know how they do it! Hostfully is my FAV!

Cons

The only thing is they do not have an app- so I try to keep my laptop handy for easier access!

OwnerRez

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

I only used the free version of IGMS for the auto message function. I never planned to use it long term. I wanted the best of the best- AKA Hostfully

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Yeevou WAS SUPER complicated and didn't seem to be developed well enough. OwnerRez- looked complicated and dated. A lot of people in my area use OwnerRez...and I wanted to do things differently!
Caterra

Hostfully to the rescue!

Reviewed on 2022/09/12

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

We still have a lot to learn but it's great so far!

Pros

Hostfully's responsiveness and customer service is top notch!!! It is rare that you get such excellent customer service these days. They are amazing in my book simply for their customer service. But we really appreciate the pipeline feature! It is great to be able to see where every guest is in the process of their booking/stay. That at-a-glance feature is very helpful for keeping track of everything. We also appreciate the ability to create and schedule our own template messages. Also, what is really great and invaluable is the fact that changes show up on OTA within minutes.

Cons

It's a little annoying to have to navigate between properties by going into the property menu dropdown each time you need to switch. It would be great if you could switch between properties a little easier (maybe have a menu of properties on the side at all times).

Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

Lodgify was great initially, but we ran into issues with inconsistency in pricing across different OTA. Also, their customer service was not very responsive.

Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

The person that contacted us to onboard was really nice. She won us over!

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for the awesome review, Caterra! We're delighted to hear Hostfully has been a life changer for you. It's great to know you love our customer service and had an amazing onboarding experience. We value your feedback and look forward to growing our partnership with you! :)

Rob

Hostfully is the software that brings everything together!

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

My experience with Hostfully has been great! It takes some time to get to know the ins and outs of what it can do. But once you learn it, there is no reason to look elsewhere!

Pros

Hostfully is a robust vacation rental management platform that offers a range of features and tools to make managing vacation rentals easy and efficient. Hostfully's integration with popular listing platforms like Airbnb and HomeAway makes it easy to manage all of your rental properties in one place. At the same time, its reporting and analytics tools provide insights into occupancy rates, revenue, and other key performance metrics.I genuinely appreciate the platform's user-friendly interface and responsive customer support, as well as the platform's ability to automate many of the tedious tasks associated with vacation rental management. Their chat function has live people on the other end, and the response time is usually minutes (not hours or days)!Overall, if you're a vacation rental owner or property manager looking for an all-in-one solution to streamline your operations and improve the guest experience, Hostfully is definitely worth considering.

Cons

I waited too long to implement a channel manager. I had 12-15 properties at the time. The more properties you have, the longer the implementation takes. For anyone planning to manage more than five units, do yourself a favor and take the plunge early.

Hostaway , OwnerRez and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Hostfully was the perfect blend or usability, affordability, and functionality. With Hostfully, I know I can scale my business to 100+ units without the need for additional software.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Hostfully, Rob.
We are thrilled to hear that our platform has made managing your vacation rentals easy and efficient, and that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and responsive customer support.
We're glad that our automation and reporting tools have been helpful in streamlining your operations, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully!

Kevin

The Time I Tried To Contact Support

Reviewed on 2023/05/11

While Hostfully promotes a 24/7 support channel, unfortunately, the people who answer the support chat take a significant amount of time to reply, and it generally happens in the middle of the night if you live in North America. While support says they'll reply in minutes, it turns into 9 hours; then, when they reply a second time asking for a few minutes, it's another 6 hours. There is no phone support available, and one time it took several messages to the Sales line until someone finally answered through support.

Pros

The layout and appearance of the software are good, and the GUI is easy to navigate. There are a number of features available on the platform. However, they don't always work.

Cons

While looking nice, the GUI has significant lag times, which cause delays with screen loading times. As well, the message inbox has, at times, been completely inaccessible, loading to a blank screen. While a number of features are in place, simple things like adding a link to a message template required editing the raw HTML code to get messages to display properly. As well, while there is an app, it's nearly useless with long lag times and constant spinning circles with no ability to update.

Hostaway and Guesty For Hosts

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

It appeared it was the most feature-rich option of the group. Unfortunately, I found out after making the switch that the features they list don't work.
Zach
  • Industry: Hospitality

Ever improving software solution backed by a great customer service team

Reviewed on 2023/05/15

On the whole, our experience with Hostfully has been net positive. While there is definitely some room for improvement, you can tell that their team cares about what they are doing and are actively working on the platform. Without Hostfully I don't know if we would have been able to grow and create many of the efficiencies that we have as a business over the past year.

Pros

Once we got over the hurdles of integration, Hostfully works seamlessly 99% of the time. Automated messaging and direct integration with our pricing, housekeeping, and smart home solutions has taken a huge strain off of our guest services team, and freed them up to provide actual service to our guests. Brise and the other Hostfully customer service reps have provided amazing, personalized service to our team, and always go above and beyond to help us solve for any issues we encounter.

Cons

Integration was an arduous process, but with the number of properties we have, I don't think that could have been avoided. The major hurdle we've encountered with Hostfully is the lack of a change log/reservation history. 99% of the time, this isn't an issue, but when there is an issue, we have to reach out to the customer service team and trigger a full scale investigation any time there is an issue with a reservation, to try and track where the error occurred. The reservation notes feature that are just simple editable text boxes, which means that important information can be easily deleted or over written, and no record of when and edit was made or who made it is recorded, which can present issues when you a have a staff of 15+ individuals all logged into the software. Luckily Hostfully's team is very responsive ], and open to feedback, and we're hopeful some of these features will be added in the near future.

Guesty

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

We simply had outgrown the platform, managing multiple properties in multiple regions was just about impossible in Cloudbeds, and the lack of automated features like messaging and integrations with OTAs, smarthome services, and dynamic pricing systems necessitated a change.

Cloudbeds

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Ultimately, Hostfully was the right balance of functionality and cost.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your thoughtful review of Hostfully, Zach! We're delighted to hear that our software solution, coupled with our dedicated customer service team, has been instrumental in streamlining your operations and enhancing guest services. We understand that the integration process had its challenges, but we're committed to continuously improving. Your feedback regarding the change log and reservation history is valuable, and we're actively considering enhancements in this area. We appreciate your trust in us and look forward to further supporting your business's growth.
Thanks you for choosing Hostfully!

Sebastian
  • Industry: Hospitality

after three months of subscribing, still only have half a system working. no customer support...

Reviewed on 2024/02/15

It has not been a good experience, and the things they promised might not be ready for months, and the issues I'm having probably won't be resolved for another several weeks.

Pros

kind, yet unhelpful staff. But besides this, their system is slow to onboard some OTA's and does NOT link for previously reserved bookings. So this is NOT a good system if you have over 20 listings since you'd need to check ALL properties daily for any changes, modifications, messages, or cancelations, on reservations made previous to the day the sync for that specific OTA takes place.

Cons

over worked employees have a two week response time, and it's uncertain that in those two weeks you will even have a resolved question, just an answer that you might have to wait another two weeks for a follow up.

Hostaway

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

I made the switch based on the potential for better reporting and software integrations which they promised me would be ready 3 months ago now.

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

I chose this due to the slightly lower price, but I regret the $5 savings since half of the system does not even work right now.
Ruth

A solid software choice

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

I like Hostfully. It is fairly easy to learn and use and it really helps me in my vr business.

Pros

I love that Hostfully enables direct booking from my website and integrates seamlessly with Airbnb and Booking. The onboarding and customer service is excellent.

Cons

There is NO app. Apparently, an app release is coming for 2023. I am waiting!

Zeevou

Reasons for Choosing Hostfully Property Management Platform

I did not like Lodgify. Hard to use, bad customer service and expensive.

Lodgify

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Loved the demo, functionality and price was competitive.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for the amazing review, Ruth! We're happy to know you're loving your Hostfully experience so far and enjoyed your onboarding process. The app is coming really soon and we hope you would love it! Thank you for being such a lovely customer, we count ourselves lucky to have you. :)

phoebe
  • Industry: Hospitality

Hostfully. SO much potential. Yet so little focus on what is important to those USING it daily.

Reviewed on 2023/11/02

Overall amazing for the price. Loading times are the worst. And I have to clear my fucking cache every 5 minutes.

Pros

Its cheap and does everything other PMS things do.

Cons

SLOW TO LOAD. Regular roll out of features that are fucking useless. Focus on increasing the load time. Nothing else matters to be honnest. I spend 10-20 seconds waiting for every screen to load and i am on hostfully ALL DAY it is the biggest waste of money and time imaginable and slows most of us down to snail pace when using it.

Guesty

Reasons for Switching to Hostfully Property Management Platform

Price. its cheap. The support team is great.

Response from Hostfully

We appreciate your honesty, Phoebe.
Sorry to hear about the frustration with the load times, We're actively working on improving the speed and performance to enhance your experience. Your feedback is crucial, and we're committed to making Hostfully more efficient for you. Thanks for sticking with us and for sharing your thoughts.

Camille

Good Staff, Good Price, OK Product

Reviewed on 2023/08/30

Overall I would say Hostfully has GREAT people and potential. Some of the features and functions of their product are very good, but they could be better. Fixing issues and learning features are VERY time consuming and often frustrating. They have some good integrations with other companies which is nice. They are continually working on being better and I can appreciate that.

Pros

Good, friendly, knowledgable staff (just not enough of them). Price is lower than other vacation rental software, and more in line with what you are getting for your money, which is an OK product. So much potential with this company. They do seem to care. Good automation and timing controls in accepting reservations and payments, sending forms to fill out, and checkin paperwork. They work with other key vendors such as Safely, Airbnb, VRBO, Dropbox, etc. Payment processing works well. Usability and product design not too bad to work with once you go through a big learning curve. They offer a decent website for direct booking. It's OK.

Cons

Not enough staff. You can only communicate via chat box and the rep is not dedicated to your problem from start to finish They serve multiple customers at once so sometimes you wait hours in between getting answers. Some problems have taken days or weeks to fix. At this time I have been waiting for weeks for my cleaning person's calendar access to be fixed. Onboarding and learning the product with an undedicated chat box and tutorial links took hours/months. Better be tech savvy if you're going to buy this product. They now have a group chat on certain days/hours, but you sit there waiting your turn while you listen to everyone else's problems. It is time consuming and requires patience. The app is not very good and their mobile capability needs great improvement. Forms that work with a laptop won't work for guests on handheld devices. The website they offer is limited. Needs a basic contact form so guests can reach you. However, websites are not what they are in business for. It's a bonus. Payment processing works well, but only if you use Stripe and as a company they are not nice to work with. More options there would be better. You can send your guest a rental contract to e sign upon booking which is great but it would be better if their were fields for the guest to put information into the one document. They do integrate with Docusign but I know setting it up and working out the glitches will be time consuming so I have not attempted it yet.

karleen m

Me and Hostfully!

Reviewed on 2023/05/15

Love it! Just need a more versatile app

Love it! Just need a more versatile app

Pros

I love the ease of managing the booking and inquiries under the "pipeline". The ability to create custom content and creating a guest guide that is actually useful. I love the ability to create my shopping Marketplace for guest meals. Your customer support is the BEST! Thank you to the team for getting me through difficult spots.

Cons

It can be difficult to figure out things I can't resolve, but support is there to help until it's resolved. I do find the app limiting when I'm traveling. I have to call home to ask someone to use the desktop to resolve tasks.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and kind words, karleen M! We're thrilled to hear that you love the ease of managing bookings and inquiries through our pipeline, as well as the ability to create custom content and our Guidebooks. We're also glad to know that our customer support has been helpful to you during challenging situations.
We understand your desire for a more versatile app, especially when you're traveling, and we appreciate your suggestion. Thank you again for your support and for being such a loyal customer! :)

Renee

Almost perfect

Reviewed on 2023/10/28

Pros

I like how I can organize my listings and maintain my bookings in an easy to view dashboard. Plus, I like all the channel managers and options for that.

Cons

The site loads very slowly, and there are a lot of glitches that need to be repaired. Plus. Customer service is slow to respond.

Guesty For Hosts

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Renee. We're pleased to hear that you appreciate the ease of organizing listings and managing bookings on our platform, as well as our channel management options.

We understand your concerns about the site's slow loading, glitches, and the response time of our customer service. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve and provide a more seamless experience.

Thank you for choosing Hostfully, and we look forward to making your experience even better.

Sandi

Without Hostfully we could not manage our current list of vacation rentals

Reviewed on 2023/09/07

Customer service is excellent and seems to be a dedicated team, rather than outsourced cs. Not everything is perfect but they're constantly upgrading and strengthening their offerings.

Pros

We are currently managing 25 fast paced rental properties in Newport, RI where both demand and guest expectations are very high. Having everything on one screen makes all the difference for us. Before we implemented Hostfully we were logging into multiple accounts across multiple platforms and it was too easy to miss something.

Cons

The app doesn't allow you to make any adjustments or take notes, but it's helpful to see the calendar.

Response from Hostfully

Thank you for your amazing review, Sandi! We're thrilled to hear that Hostfully has made a significant difference in managing your vacation rentals in Newport, RI.

Thank you for your feedback about the App's limitations, and we appreciate your understanding as we work to enhance our offerings.

We are glas to hear you find our Customer service team Excellent and dedicated, they will be always here to assist you.

Thank you for being such a great customer!

Sara
  • Industry: Hospitality

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 2023/05/12

It does what is supposed to do. is the best platform on the market? probably not. It is easy to use if you want to automate some stuff you don't want to do manually, but it has a lot of improving to do regarding options.

Pros

It is easy to use, if you do not have experience using a property Management platform, this could be an easy training platform, it does what is supposed to do, however, if you would like to customize things, from one channel to another or to separate functions, this is not it.

Cons

The time response for the customer service time is eternal. They do not reply in less than 2 hours even though is a "chat", Once you have an open ticket it may take them up to 2 weeks to respond regarding 1 issue.

Response from Hostfully

We appreciate your feedback on our platform, Sara. It's great to hear that our platform is user-friendly, especially for those new to property management. We understand your desire for more customization options across different channels and functions, and we'll take that into consideration as we work on improving our platform.Thank you for choosing Hostfully for its cost-effectiveness.

We appreciate your valuable feedback and for choosing us!

Lincoln

A Helpful, Inclusive Tool

Reviewed on 2023/11/07

The best thing about Hostfully is how helpful and responsive the Customer Service is. Anytime I have a question, I know I can reach out for help and find incredibly helpful responses that will not only help me with the immediate issue but will also help me learn what to do in the future.

Pros

Hostfully allows both myself and the other members of the team to see a full picture of each of our properties — the calendar, booked visits, requested bookings, messages, and so much more.

Cons

There are some things that are not as intuitive as they could be. Sometimes it is not clear where information is being pulled from, or there are multiple spots to enter the same information. When that information is updated, it can be hard to remember every spot that has the same information.

Response from Hostfully

Thanks for your positive review, Lincoln! We're delighted to hear that Hostfully provides a helpful, inclusive view of your properties for you and your team.
We appreciate your feedback on intuitiveness and information consistency; we're actively working on enhancements to make the platform even more user-friendly.
Your insights are valuable, and we're committed to continual improvement. Thanks for choosing Hostfully!

Dhruv

Avoid at all costs !

Reviewed on 2024/02/28

Terrible, I had really bad customer support who just fob you off and never answer you and just say management are looking into it. Will never get your money back so raise a chargeback with your bank before it’s too late.

Pros

User interface was good but the bad outweighs the good.

Cons

Absolutely shocking, at first they promise you the world and get you set up with an onboarding specialist which to be fair mine was very nice, however I started to notice problems after fully set up such as if a guest books more than one room this has to be manually adjusted and that in booking.com it does not show your bathroom info if you have apartments and constantly syncs out your bathroom information. There was also an issue with the reporting where data is not being pulled accurately and I was completely missold a system. After figuring out all the issues I contacted [sensitive content hidden] who sold me the platform who kept fobbing me off and telling me they will be resolved just not immediately and when asked for a refund over a week ago told me management were looking into it and now being completely ignored. I will now be raising a chargeback with my bank. Luckily I found a better platform and moved swiftly. Avoid at all costs.

Response from Hostfully

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear you had such a negative experience with the platform and our support. Please know we take feedback like this very seriously and it will be looked into directly by our team. Feedback like yours helps us improve for the future to avoid issues like this in the future. If you encounter any other issues please don't hesitate to reach out to our team at [email protected] or chat with us on help.hostfully.com.