Very helpful forensic tool.
It is very helpful forensic and opertional network tool which you can use on daily basis to figer out the health about your network.
It costs reasonably money comparing with concurency with the same or similar results.
- Briefly describes most important security and network issues,
- it has very good options to build up your own customized reports and and analysis,
- it is helpful forensic tool,
- traffic recorder is very good troubleshooting tool for mainly network but also security purposes
- documentation about methods of ADS can be much better,
- documentation about traffic recordercan be also much better expecially about adaptive buffers
We had problems with network visibility, flowmon showed us what problems we have in the network, that it is not only servers, applications and switches
speed of implementation, transparent panel, software adapted to the size of the company
cannot enable automatic window refresh in the Monitoring Center
More than 2 years of usage
Smart look into LAN
Flowmon offers us an interesting view of network traffic and flows, which it can visually present in a quickly understandable version. So far we have had no problem with the program. Implementation in the form of network probe and network traffic replication is easy, functional and does not unnecessarily burden network traffic.
easy to use
possibility of a really detailed view
user friendly interface
little bit higher price (but worth of it)
price of gold support