Traverse

Organize your office in 30 days. 201-728-8809

5 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!
4,8
4,8
Tiffany H.
Industry: Mental Health Care

Amazing product and customer service

Reviewed on 2019/09/23

The owner spent countless hours helping me get this program set up and ready for our growing practice. He even made little changes that were more personal for our practice.

Pros

Traverse is very user friendly. I am able to run reports on my inventory of charts and find exactly what I need.

Cons

The amount of space needed to run this program is much more than we had available, so we did have to purchase a new computer.

Dean K.
Industry: Accounting

Highly customizable document management software

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

My experience with traverse has been great. as a UK based business PCS have always been available to help during business hours and able to sort out any questions or issues i may have in a quick fashion

Pros

Powerful reports
Large amount of customization
Bar coding folders
Direct printing to Zebra printers

Cons

Complex to setup but once the setup is done this is redundant, very easy to maintain and PCS are always willing to help!

Marissa L.
Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Best Customer Service Around. Very useful Software!

Reviewed on 2019/10/02

We are using Traverse to track our physical files. These files can be located in many different areas. It is very important to be able to quickly identify where they are for quick retrieval. This also helps us identify missing files so they can be found or recreated as needed.

Pros

*Best Customer Service I've seen. They are very responsive to your questions and needs. They are patient and helpful while setting up the program to suit your company needs. I couldn't ask for a better partner to work with on my file tracking project!!

*Software works very well for our needs.
*User friendly.

Cons

These are really just nitpicking items, overall I'm really happy with the software.
*For my company needs I would like to see a Report feature that pulls a random list of asset numbers from all of the entries to use as an "audit list".
*I would also like to be able to store a custom screen of audit results within the software.
*I would also like the current location to show on the Home Screen when doing a look up.
*Once inside a record, would like to see the Put Away and Current Locations be able to be changed with the drop down list shown vs. using the command buttons at the top of the screen.

Again, these are all very minor and possibly can be adjusted to fit my needs-I may not have come across where to make these adjustments yet.

Jeff G.
Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Personalized Service and Generous Trial

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

We were looking for a way to track where physical files were; the ability to check them out to people and/or locations and know exactly where they were. This software fulfills that requirement with ease.

Pros

The service we have received from demonstration of the product, to installation and tailoring a trial version is nothing short of stellar. The company has been very generous in assisting with importing our data and setup. The usual corporate greed we have experienced with other companies is nonexistent. When we had any issues with configuration or customizing, tech support was very responsive.

Cons

The only con I have discovered was after an update, we could no longer log into the application. However, tech support had that resolved within a business day. You cannot really expect more than that.