With the help of Radix, we installed the software in the firmware of several thousand tablets. Radix was very close to support us, even with a relevant time difference. Very good partner and product.
Easy to deploy, customizable and fair price
It needs to get manufacturer's digital signature of APK, it might be an obstacle if there is no cooperation. But every software in this industry will need it.
Best MDM solution we have worked with!
We have been using Viso for 2+ years. We deploy large number of devices in public transport. Once deployed, it is very hard to get physical access to these devices. We have tried several different MDMs during our POC period. But we found most MDMs are either designed with an assumption that we can access the devices physically if there are some issues or they are too clunky and expensive.
With Viso, we are able to do these:
- Automate most of the enrollment and setup process. We cannot use zero touch since our devices are custom made. By combining Workflows and Remote Exec, we can automate 90% of our device set up. What normally takes several hours while using an MDM like MaaS360, we can do it in 2-5 mins using Viso.
- Manage and maintain remote devices in public transit. Viso is very stable and reliable. So the only time a device can be offline is if it is physically broken. We just did an APP upgrade on all our devices remotely. Set up a Workflow for APP upgrade in Viso -> Select all the devices -> Click Confirm. Nothing else to do.
- Using our APP telemetry we can detect if a device's performance is degrading. Once detected, we use APIs from Viso to repair that device remotely and automatically. We haven't done a remote repair manually since switching to Viso.
- If we encounter any issues or have any questions, Radix team is very responsive and helpful.
- Very robust
- Stable and reliable
- Excellent customer support. Radix works closely with their clients to ensure a smooth onboarding and fixing any edge case scenarios.
- Very good and easy to integrate API
- Easy to automate almost all of the work involved in device setup, enrolment etc.
- Workflows to automate remote operations over a large fleet size.
- You can create your own scripts and set them to be executed on your devices in the field using Remote Exec function in Viso. This is brilliant.
We didn't encounter any cons in the last 2 years we have been using Viso.
Improvements we like to see (nice to have):
- Upgrade Worflows so that we can do auto tagging while executing a Workflow on remote devices.
- Upgrade Workflows so that we can assign policies automatically within the Workflow.
Average MDM with an interesting feature set
Good enough to put in place some control on your company's mobile devices.
Fairly easy to install and configure, it has an interesting feature set. However, I could not find any major advantage over other mainstream MDM solutions.
It turned out to work as expected, but I have missed a more comprehensive interface to go over the usage logging.
Flexible MDM solution with powerful features
We had used Viso in our project for the past 2 years. And I had a grate experience.
Also, support is fast and operative.
Viso offers a wide range of features that covers different scenarios of usage.
We had used VISO MDM for 3 different projects:
- remote mobile device deployment using Kiosk Mode
- full device management for Education
- full device management for B2B
Viso - Remote Screen Control is the best implementation of this feature we had tested.
Also, a powerful feature that is implemented in Viso is Trigger, where we can manage different profile based on different triggers (time, location, etc)
Viso offers a wide range of reports. I would like in the future a more detailed report regarding device location.
MDM for Education
The VISO is a good addition if you are planning a large scale deployment. The registration process is straightforward.
The platform UI is simple for first-time administrators to learn and use on daily basis.
Device management, App management, and web management are the three top functions that work seamlessly.
Web filtering, Device compromise alerts, and Bulk tag updates could be a good addition to the software
Th right choice
I've been using it for the last 3 years and the evolution of the software and it's usability has been great and moving along the actual technology.
I really like how Radix is able to fulfill most of the needs of the user in an intuitive & simple way
Radix has evolved improving most of thie features that could be les worthy becoming a quite usefull tool
MDM with Ease of use
High value MDM with a fair price
- lots of features
- Device flee management using Group and tag
- predefined deployment using workflow feature
- users management and access permission to specific devices or group of devices
- Custom-tailored features
- Improve more reports
- Improve analytics