CallTrackingMetrics

4,5 (67)
The Only All-in-One Call Tracking & Contact Center Solution

Jennifer B.

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Pros

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Cons

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Dominic V.

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

8x8 X Series and Vonage Contact Center

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

Cost and the inability to switch to Salesforce Lightning Experience.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

It was a purely cost driven decision.
Alex F.

CallTrackingMetrics, it's resourcefull, easy to implement, and use!

Reviewed on 2022/05/16

A wonderful experience, since we implemented it our account manager was always eager to address any concerns that we had and the Support team is always very helpful in explaining if something isn't working or what could be a possible cause of the issue.

Pros

It's an amazing suite for small and large companies, it has everything you need, IVR, call recording, Call tracking, Queues, SMS tracking, and campaigns. You name it and they have it!

Cons

None that I can think of, it's a great product.

Meira D.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Choose Another Call Tracking Company

Reviewed on 2022/05/04

Pros

If it would work, it would be useful in measuring offline conversions.

Cons

Tried working with them for YEARS to get the data right because if it was correct, it would be so useful. Once I audited the data, the calls had nothing to do with the keyword data that was being reported. Until my arrival, the company was making decisions based on CTM's INCORRECT DATA! I implemented every change they recommended, including purchasing more numbers and inputting more sources but it was never resolved. When we decided to leave, they had auto-renewed our account and promised to refund, but did not. Additionally, many of the calls at the end were robocalls or hangups.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We had been with them for years and wanted to try and maintain the current integration.

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

It has been good.

Pros

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Cons

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

CallRail and Google Voice

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

I actually use them both depending on the client. If a client requires HIPAA or something more technical I use Call Rail. However if it’s a small local business then Call Tracking Metrics is suitable.

CallRail

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Stephanie C.

The More info the better

Reviewed on 2021/10/19

We have made more money by using this product as it allows us to access info we wouldn't have had otherwise. Being able to track the missed calls from nights and weekends has produced many new leads.

Pros

Being able to see the phone number and some basic info about the person that calls is very beneficial to how we work a lead. Knowing what pages they came to helps direct the call in the right direction without wasting time.

Cons

We have several websites we track that are all part of one corporation, It's quite bulking and time-consuming to set them up all individually. I wish there was reporting that would show calls across all sites instead of having to swap back and forth between the 5 accounts we have.

Jesica S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Quality Assurance

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

Cons

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

CallRail was too clunky and required the purchase of several numbers to track Google Ads leads. CallTrackingMetrics was the obvious choice whent it came to quality and support.
Jean G.
  • Industry: Online Media

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Pros

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Cons

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Talkdesk, Aircall and Kixie PowerCall

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

No long term contract and a lot more features.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

John S.

Everything I was Looking For!

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Robert K.

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Tiffany G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

We couldn't grow without CTM!!!!!

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

Overall, we are very happy with CTM because of Coalmarch. They were instrumental in the setup, and the continuous troubleshooting we do with CTM. They are extremely knowledgeable of CTM, and guide us through any additions or hurdles we come across! At the end of the day, we could not GROW the company as we have without CTM and Coalmarch!

Pros

That it is incredibly streamlined. There isn't a "phone" obstacle that CTM can't solve for your business. The tracking information alone that it is able to tell you is invaluable and being able to transition from a 9 am-5 pm business to 24-7 and streamline those calls to specific numbers and departments making it possible for our customers to talk to a real person every time and not a voicemail was the growth push we needed and call companies should be striving for! The ablity to make ALL numbers a textable number, is the most innovative thing CTM quite frankly does. Not to miss a call because they texted instead... what more could you want being in the service industry!

Cons

The only two complaints I have about CTM is that the reporting is not very user-friendly. It goes really far in-depth and isn't easily understood how to do a simple task rather than such broad ones when using "reports". The second would be the CTM App. It's ineffective for inbound calls, but perfect for outbound calls, which I know they are working on updating the app.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the great review and valuable feedback, Tiffany! We love to hear how we have helped our customers grow. Your success is our success.

Diego L.

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

Pros

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Cons

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

CTM provided the ability to easily integrate with Google Ads. The interface was also much more user friendly and generally, nicer to look at than what DialgTech had.

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Price. We were introduced to CallRail by a partner agency but the costs were more than what we were willing to pay. CTM provided most, if not all, of the features CallRail did but at a much better cost.
Dean S.

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in.

I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat.

I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Cons

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Thomas W.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Pros

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Cons

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

CallRail, ActiveDEMAND and Nextiva Call Center

Reasons for Switching to CallTrackingMetrics

We chose CallTrackingMetrics over the other call tracking services due to their amazingly easy-to-use interface. We have 20+ users working with CTM, so the interface needs to be self-explanatory. Additionally we were looking for a service, which can cover 50+ countries worldwide. Only CTM was able to handle our demand.
Chris N.

Attribution is key

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

The software was dated.
Stephen K.

Easy To Use And Scale

Reviewed on 2021/03/17

I have loved using the product. The overall experience has been nothing but positive.

Pros

Core functionality of purchasing tracking numbers and dynamic number insertion is simple to set up and scale across multiple accounts. Great for our high number of SMBs use case. There are some pretty robust ancillary features (ancillary for our use case anyway ) that are also quite nice to have (2 way sms in the web GUI, "form reactor" connectivity with website html forms, and real-time chat all come to mind). The support team is also consistently helpful and responsive as is our dedicated account representative.

Cons

Only things I would like to see are more robust "CRM-esque" features that are made with local businesses (or agencies that cater to local business) in mind. It would be nice to have a way to visualize leads from multiple sources in a way besides the call log (i.e. kanban, or "stages" like a typical crm prodcut). Combining the existing call center functionality with more fleshed out, user-friendly lead management features would be amazing.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the review and feedback, Stephen. We think we may be able to help with some of features you are looking for, so your Customer Success Manager will be reaching out shortly!

Traver F.

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Pros

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Cons

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago.

It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up.

They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features."

Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

Gary M.

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

We’re always happy with Call tracking metrics. The service is great and they keep you informed of anything you need to know too.

Pros

The software is easy to use and the stats and reporting is great.

Cons

Can take a bit of getting used to the Config set up but once learnt, it’s easy enough. Support is excellent if you need to use them.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Gary!

Daniel O.

Our Agency Loves CTM

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/

However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Dawn K.

Most comprehensive call tracking software available.

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

really great. Support is always there to walk you through fixing issues right on the phone.

Pros

full featured, but you only pay for what you use!

Cons

all those features makes it a bit more complex to set up and diagnose issues.

features and cost

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Dawn! And, we agree that our support team is the best in the business, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

stand out support and functionality

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Christabelle B.

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have.

We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Christabelle,

Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Simple tracking, lacking features

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

Pros

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

Cons

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

Alexander S.

Not intuitive. Difficult to find information. Too expensive

Reviewed on 2022/04/25

It was OK in the beginning. But it's so difficult to find information and to get decent reports on usage. In order to figure out how much we were paying for the Fixed Fee, I had to go into account settings and see what package we were on - because their bills don't actually show this. Their bills are literally: here is the total amount you were charged for the month. Ok, but what is the breakdown? How many minutes were used? What taxes did you charge? You can't find that information easily. Almost like it's by design to hide this information. Going to be dumping this software in favor of a different, more professional solution. There are many professional solutions out there with lower fees and better customer support.

Pros

I like that it tracks calls from marketing channels quite well. It is relatively easy to set up the call tracking and to get phone numbers.

Cons

- It's difficult to get customer support. When I tried to get Canadian numbers, it was just messages "we can't get you that number at this time". No follow up. No path forward.
- Their bills do not break down information. How many minutes did I use for all the client accounts? What was the fixed monthly charge? It's not broken out on the bills. It's very difficult to dig in and get account-level information.
- It's really expensive for the price. If you're an agency, you have to pay $120 per month fixed fee, just for the privilege of being able to have child accounts. It's very silly compared to many alternative options out there.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Alexander.

Generally speaking, assistance with technical issues through our Help Desk is available from Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Eastern Time and on Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Our team is available by phone call, chat, or email.

With regards to the difficulties with acquiring numbers in Canada, our number providers do occasionally have shortages of numbers in certain regions. When this happens, we should communicate next steps so that you have all options made available to you.

We would love the opportunity to research the difficulties you experienced with our services, as well as have an account manager touch base with you to address your concerns with our billing statements and reports. If you could call us at 888-770-3332 or email us directly at [email protected], we can take action to ensure that your concerns are addressed.

Eddy B.
  • Industry: Newspapers

CallTrackingMetrics Benefits

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I am able to show business owners call activity and likely conversios that helps me prove Return on Investment to current advertisers so that they will renew their campaign. Plus I can show this to prospective advertisers to show potential return on investment and to be able to close the sales as a result.

Pros

I can track the call activity from print, digital, social media ads. I can listen to the calls and identify the appointments or likely sales.

Cons

Not sure, but would like to have an app on my iPhone available so I can reference it on in the field when I don't have my laptop..