CallTrackingMetrics

4,5
4,3
Jennifer B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Exceptional Value and the Support is Top Notch!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

We are a marketing company and use it when placing ads via print, online, craigslist and so much more. It has helped us save numerous accounts that say they are not getting response from their advertising with us. We are able to print out detailed reports and physically show them how many calls they are receiving.

Pros

We have been with CTM forever it seems like! I have used many different call tracking applications, but, they are hands down the best! If you need something specific from reports, to call handling, forwarding, whispers, they can do it all. The support team is the most helpful with a quick response. From small to big issues they can do it all! The value you get with this CTM far exceeds any other software.

Cons

Honestly, there really isn't anything that I don't like. I haven't found anything that they can't do. If they can't do it, they find a way to make it happen for you.

Dominic V.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Great marketing tool, subpar contact center application

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

I would say that it feels like a slight improvement over my last vendor, NICE inContact, because of the extra marketing tools at my disposal, but the contact center piece feels like a step backwards. The Support experience has been the worst part. It took months, many duplicate cases, and threatening to find another vendor for me to actually get some helpful tech support.

Pros

The suite of marketing features that come baked into the product far exceed the competition (others may offer similar products, but they're almost always a peripheral add-on that needs to be purchased in addition to the standard license).

Cons

The contact center software has not fully matured yet; it feels like an afterthought. Its integration with the biggest CRM in the world, Salesforce, is clunky and riddled with issues that are difficult to troubleshoot and reduce my agents' work efficiency.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Simple tracking, lacking features

Reviewed on 2020/10/10

It works but doesn't fully get the job done. We have switched most of our sites to other providers.

Pros

It was very easy to set up CTM on a website. There's nothing that's rocket science here. It's a call tracking tool. The email reports are very nice.

Cons

It doesn't have as many robust integrations as CallRail, and the interface is a bit clunky. There have been a lot of issues with Google Analytics and Google Ads after using CTM.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Rachel C.

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

Reviewed on 2018/02/06

It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

Pros

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

Cons

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Diego L.

Great Software for the Price, Compared to other Options

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

We have been using the software for 4+ years. It is a good tool to implement for our clients as most of our clients get the majority of their business from phone calls.

Pros

CTM has many of the features offered by the bigger names in the industry at a more cost effective rate. Other similar software require more than 1 tracking number to integrate to Google Ads. Although CTM suggests to add more than one, it is not a requirement. Most of our clients are small businesses and don't have the traffic volume to necessitate more than one tracking number.

Cons

Reports are not as customizable as I would like.

Thomas W.
Industry: Industrial Automation
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

The no. 1 calltracking tool for international businesses

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

With CallTrackingMetrics we are able to measure the number of incoming calls on a country and marketing channel level. This is extremely helpful in taking strategic decisions how to allocate our marketing budgets. We now now which channels are driving incoming leads via calls.

Pros

We've screened ten different calltracking tool. What made us choose CallTrackingMetrics is the intuitive interface combined with the many countries that are covered. We've been using CTM for more than 4 years now and are still very satisfied with the service and support they offer.

Cons

I wish it would be easier to purchase new numbers without having to contact the support team. This was possible up until 2019. Then the legislation changed in many countries, so a detailed check of our ID documents by the support team is now needed every time we want to buy a new number.

Jesica S.

Quality Assurance

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

We use CallTrackingMetrics to track conversions and monitor call quality for over 100 clients. There have been minor technical difficulties that customer support is quick to resolve. We have been able to help several companies improve their lead volume and customer interaction abilities because of CallTrackingMetrics.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics helps our team track leads and monitor the quality of incoming calls. The customer support we receive from their team is top notch.

Cons

We do run into integration issue with Google Ads and Google Analytics often. It would be nice if there was a notification system for when integrations break.

Jean G.
Industry: Online Media

Powerful and flexible tool, easy to scale

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Pros

Easy implementation, very intuitive and flexible. Possible to scale without long term contracts. Pay per minute and not per user : turns it into a variable cost.

Cons

The tool doesn't manage automatic outbound calls (auto dialers) very efficiently. Not easy to run multiple callcenters in one account (work in progress)

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for taking the time to review CTM, Jean. We really appreciate the feedback and are continuously working on features to help automate call center operations, such as our AutoDialer. Our team is always here if you want to share feedback or if you have any questions. Thanks for being a valued customer!

John S.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Everything I was Looking For!

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Robert K.
Industry: Construction

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Reviewed on 2020/09/25

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Dean S.

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in.

I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat.

I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Cons

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Chris N.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Attribution is key

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Traver F.
Industry: Construction

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Pros

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Cons

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago.

It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up.

They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features."

Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

Daniel O.

Our Agency Loves CTM

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/

However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via [email protected]

Dawn K.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Most comprehensive call tracking software available.

Reviewed on 2020/08/17

really great. Support is always there to walk you through fixing issues right on the phone.

Pros

full featured, but you only pay for what you use!

Cons

all those features makes it a bit more complex to set up and diagnose issues.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the great review, Dawn! And, we agree that our support team is the best in the business, so if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out!

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

stand out support and functionality

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Christabelle B.

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have.

We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Christabelle,

Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Eddy B.
Industry: Newspapers

CallTrackingMetrics Benefits

Reviewed on 2020/08/20

I am able to show business owners call activity and likely conversios that helps me prove Return on Investment to current advertisers so that they will renew their campaign. Plus I can show this to prospective advertisers to show potential return on investment and to be able to close the sales as a result.

Pros

I can track the call activity from print, digital, social media ads. I can listen to the calls and identify the appointments or likely sales.

Cons

Not sure, but would like to have an app on my iPhone available so I can reference it on in the field when I don't have my laptop..

Jonathan P.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

CTM is The best in the industry

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Jeff G.
Industry: Online Media

Best and easiest call tracking tool ever

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

CTM was an easy decision and the support we have received for onboarding and minor issues have been superb.

Pros

The support I have received, when needed, has been first rate and super friendly. CTM itself gives my clients the information they need to respond to calls quickly when they are out in the field and the data easily integrates into other 3rd party software for our PPC reports and conversion tracking.

Cons

I know there should always be some cons for a product, but we really do not have any.

Kennneth S.

Best Cal Followup

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

It has be a cost effective necessity for our advertising budget

Pros

This software gives us the ability to track our marketing and follow up with calls that we might have missed after hours. We like that we can regionally track where the calls are coming from so that we can optimize our budget.

Cons

It was a little tricky to set up cut once customer support walked us trough the problems we havent needed to tough things since

Molly G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Intuitive Product. Great Customer Service.

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

Pros

CTM is intuitive and even if you hit a snag on set-up or use, customer service is one call away. They are always responsive to your issue and will go the extra mile if needed to resolve the issue or help. They also follow-up to ensure everything is still going well with the issue/update. CTM works great for our clients, and its great to know the Customer Service is there to support us when we need it. Thank you.

Cons

At this point, I don't have a con, it's more understanding the software. Sometimes we do not know how to set it up to meet our meets but once Customer Support assists, it makes sense!

Kody K.

Call Tracking Metrics is great

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

My overall experience has been awesome.

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics allows you to record and keep a list of all the calls come in. It's great for my team to keep up to date on all of the calls that we may have missed. The data about each caller is extremely useful.

Cons

I don't enjoy having to verify myself through a text received, but at least the option is given to keep me logged in for 30 days.

Leigh L.

All your call tracking information in one place.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

What I like best about this software is that all tracking numbers are recorded so you can listen and replay for educational/training purposes.

Cons

Some of the reporting is not too user-friendly. Difficult to filter information when looking for specific type of callers.

Micah C.
Company size: Self Employed

Call tracking you can setup in minutes

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics makes it really easy to get started with call tracking. The setup process is very straightforward and I can usually get my clients all setup in less than an hour (depends on how many lines they want to track). I think the call log is easy to scan and you can filter results by date, source, etc. which makes it easy to see which sources are providing the most value. You can tie the account into Google Analytics and push conversion data which makes reporting a lot easier than manually counting the calls.

Cons

Setting up lead tracking with Google Analytics could be a little simpler.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the 5-star review, Micah! We are continuously enhancing the interface to include more automation for connecting third-party data platforms like Google Ads and Analytics. As always, our team is here to help answer any questions you may have and thanks for being such a loyal customer!