Showing 16 reviews of 8

i360

Data analysis for political and advocacy organizations

5 /5 (8 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 16 reviews of 8
Anthony E.

i360 Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

Pros

It is easy to use and the support staff are friendly and expedient in answering any question I have.

Cons

It can be slow at times, but it is to be expected with the amount of data it has to process.

Andrew G.

So helpful. i360 has changed the game

Reviewed on 2019/09/13

Pros

The software is very easy to use and user-friendly. It took just a few hours of training to feel like an expert.

Cons

Sometimes there are almost too many options.

Brian M.

i360 Wins Elections!

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

It was a great experience and it was the difference between winning and losing my last election.

Pros

What I loved most about this software was its reliability and the fact that it is very user friendly.

Cons

I do not have an answer here. Everything went really well.

Giff C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

I360: reliable, accurate, great customer service

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

Pros

I360 has by far been the most reliable data platform that I have used. All of the user/volunteer apps are easy to use, setup, and explain.

Any time I have had questions about the software the team at I360 has been great to work with and I have always received a quick response.

Cons

For first time users the back end administrator portal can be overwhelming - but account managers have always been there to answer any questions

Robust, reliable, and responsive

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

i360 helped me run a fully data-driven campaign at an affordable price. They don't just hand you the software and wish you luck, they continually offer recommendations, strategy, and support to make sure you're using the data and software to it's full potential.

Pros

The routing for walkbooks is much better than other apps, especially those pushed by "the old guard". I think this is because they have a better routing system and update their addresses more often. Getting started was really easy and they gave me multiple options for training. Besides having the best data I've seen and really user friendly software, their team of political professionals helped me turn my data into a real campaign strategy and it was clear that they were in-tune with my race, even though it was a local campaign.

Cons

I didn't have any problems with the software.

Kathryn H.
  • Industry: Market Research

Highly Recommend i360!

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

i360 is very helpful and responsive when it comes to customer service.

Pros

I have been using i360's platform since 2017. The platform is consistent and reliable. My rep at i360 is helpful and responsive and so is the help desk when I've had to use them during non-business hours.

Cons

For awhile, there was not a tool to pull sample by a national audience and that had to be done manually by a representative. The process was slow and I had to order way in advance to get sample on time. However, that has now been resolved and there is now a way to pull it myself.

Dennis C.

I360 is a must for our Clients

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Overall experience with i360 has been great and it is a must use for all of our campaigns that we run here.

Pros

The software, for the most part, is easy to use and easy for us to train others on the system

Cons

List size walk book creation sometimes presents a problem for us.

Barrett Y.
  • Industry: Political Organization

The best product on the market

Reviewed on 2019/09/12

We have utilized i360 on over 100 campaigns across the country. It has consistently outperformed our expectations.

Pros

i360 is simply the gold standard in political technology. The database is unparalleled, but most importantly, its ease of use cannot be beat. The front facing user experience is great, the back end administrator experience is even better.

Cons

There's an old joke that all political technology is 10 years behind any other app on your phone. If that's true, i360 is just 3 years behind. All voter contact apps on the market have their vulnerabilities, but i360 is simply the best.

Response from i360

Barrett, thank you for continuing to put your trust in i360 for your data and technology needs. We're excited to continue working together and growing our partnership.