Filter by

Seller Republic

Pricing optimization solution for Amazon and eBay listings

4,9
Okajevo O.
Industry: Consumer Services

Super reliable and Pricing is...

Reviewed on 2019/04/13

I have been using seller republic for about 2 months now and I have been very pleased with how fast my inventory is repriced and how much my sales and profit have increased. Secondly, It is one of the reasonably priced Amazon repricing software out there.

Pros

1. Plan Pricing is super affordable. I was using a different repricing software where I paid almost 300$ monthly for repricing and seller republic ask for half of that price.
2. Set up was very fast. Took me a couple of minutes to set up
3. Repriced my inventory very fast
4. Support is very adequate

Cons

So far I haven't noticed anything. But will be sure to update my review if I do

G. B.

Excellent.

Reviewed on 2016/03/16

Really impressed with Seller Republic, I was a little unsure about dipping my toes in with Repricing and checked out a few of the more expensive options but in the end settled for these guys. Not only are they cheap, but when it comes down to it, they're quick too. Quick support, quick repricing and quick to set up. Saves me between an hour and 3 hours a day.

From signing up I particularly liked their function that allows you to set your min and max prices by percentage, this got us going in about 5 minutes. Over the coming days we had a play around with settings which we were told are a must if you want the best competitive advantage. Since then it has pretty much run on autopilot.

Scott D.

Blown Away by the Ease of Use.

Reviewed on 2016/05/17

As a new Amazon Seller I was still learning Seller Central so it was an ominous decision to actually to sign up whilst I was still getting use to Amazon itself. That being said I've been delighted with how easy it has been to get set up with Seller Republic. It's certainly increased sales and helps takes a weight of my mind for my new business.

Mel H.

Easy to use and quick support.

Reviewed on 2016/03/25

After recently starting out Selling on Amazon I've been very impressed with Seller Republic.

Not only is the system easy to use (took me about 25 mins to get fully set up), it has made a significant impact to my sales almost immediately.

Support is on hand when you need them and they gave us some helpful tips to ensure you reprice up and down which I think is key to success with these type of systems.

If you are looking for an efficient and cost effective Amazon Repricer you can't go wrong with Seller Republic.

Valeria N.

Reviewed on 2016/05/04

I started with Seller Republic on the Lite package as I had less than 10 skus, even at that level I had a couple of competitors who seemed to always be undercutting me and taking the buy box. I signed up with Seller Republic and now I have almost 50 skus. I think Seller Republic has been integral in giving me the time to increase my inventory.

Paolo D.

Very Happy with the Service

Reviewed on 2016/02/11

The easiest and quickest way to increase your profits. Wish we started this on day 1.

We tried some other similar services, but not only does Seller Republic work out the box in minutes, it is one of the cheaper ones too.

Excellent Service.

Mario I.

Very Impressive

Reviewed on 2016/05/04

Very impressed with the performance.
Was holding off on starting with Repricing as I thought it would take a lot of time to set up. Seller Republic delivered on a quick set up time.

Silvana M.

Top Service

Reviewed on 2016/03/21

Profits up 30% after signing up! Great support, what more can I say!

Karl L.

Quick & Easy

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Does the job. As good as the market leaders but a better price.

David D.

Completely changed my working day

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

No longer spend hours a day checking my competitor prices.

Eva B.

Easy to use & value for money

Reviewed on 2016/05/13

Best solution we could find for the price