Showing 72 reviews of 62

ThermoGRID

HVAC solution with lead sourcing and generation capabilities

Showing 72 reviews of 62
Kristen B.

Awesome Contractor Software

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

We are able to solve all of our job costing problems. Once everything is input into the system we are able to track where every penny goes. Right now that is a huge guess for our company.

Pros

My favorite part about this software is the amount of detail that we can see. This will be VERY important to our company as we grow. Also the awesome amount of support that we have from the people behind the scenes.

Cons

There is nothing really wrong with the software itself. The thing that we are struggling with the most is the amount of set up that comes with moving into this software. We picked the wrong time to switch with it being the middle of the busiest time of year...

Response from DXV Technology

Kristen, Thank you for the feedback and choosing to go with ThermoGRID. Our support team will definitely ensure you are guided in the direction to achieve the success you want for your business.

Emily P.

Alex G.

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

It is a great software, wish it was an app too.

Pros

It is very organized and easy to use. User friendly. Able to keep track of several employees store a ton of date, easy to locate information.

Cons

That it is internet based instead of being an app by itself. It tends to lag more since it is used in a browser.

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you for the review! The mobile app is set to be public for invoicing in 2 weeks. This will resolve issues with no internet, or spotty.

Ina R.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

Reviewed on 2020/07/21

Great customer service, great software.....good tools, very helpful to our company!

Pros

The customer service we have received from Thermogrid has been very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is very patient, knowledgeable, and very great to work with. Great company!

Cons

Thermogrid does require a lot of time to fully learn the tools and is not easy to self-teach.

Response from DXV Technology

Ina, thank you for the positive review.We appreciate the comment on our customer service and will continue to strive to exceed your expectations.

Im sure it works well for the guy that designed it

Reviewed on 2018/09/12

I left this tool after 10 months. It lacked meaningful training (I dont call "watch the video" training or support). A users manual came out just as I was firing it. Lots of start up issues, some of which I'll guess are resolved now. It was simply too immature of a product to be useful in my environment.

Pros

It was relatively easy to port my business out of this tool. This tool came recommended by the franchise I belong too.

Cons

It was incomplete in capability and very difficult to adjust at the job site.

Response from DXV Technology

This is for the TemperaturePro franchise they had a contract with us that THEY do all training and support. Each new franchisee had to pay a large amount to sign up and we had to pay the franchise the $7,000 of it.

I would imagine that you believe there is a lack of features if you were not able to be trained properly by the franchise. The price book is 100% customizable and our system can do full AHRI matchup system estimates and take payment in less than 45 seconds.

All franchisees that singed up with TemperaturePro didn¿t know HVAC. It made it hard for them to use an HVAC specific software not knowing the operations of an HVAC business as well as not getting that support from the franchise.

We are no longer in an agreement with this franchise because it did not hold up its end of the agreement. Many franchisees have gone out of business due to the lack of support and training from the franchise.

Aaron J.

Smooth transition

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

The number one thing that set this software apart from the rest is the customer support . Not only is they freaky smart, but they are very efficient and responsive. She knows business. I can't say enough about them.

The software itself is perfect for us. I love the fact that it's simple enough for our staff to use, but yet has has the capability to do complex tasks and pricing. We are slowly implementing all of the features, and haven't touched the tip of the iceberg. I love how we aren't limited by it being too complex, or too simple.

I am not extremely competent with excel, but with Customer support on my side, I feel like an excel Guru. Setting up pricing is now a breeze. I can update the price book in less than a few hours.

Invoicing customers on site electronically is very simple, with a very professional look.

Hours are saved with creating estimates. Customer support will teach you how to auto tag whatever you want to a system.

If I quote a new HVAC system, I set it up to include any and all possible parts/scenarios to the bid, and I simply remove whatever I don't need to stay competitive. Technicians can quote a system in literally seconds.

Cons

I wish it came with 5-6 Customer support. I would even put a few of her in service trucks. I've tried to think of anything I don't like. I really can't. I think it's great software.

Response from DXV Technology

Aaron,
Thank you for your review as I am sure this will help future clients see that we care and will help them achieve their goals.

Ask Heather about the free business and operations evaluation if you both haven't discussed this already.

We are looking forward to serving you for many years to come, let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

Serhij D.

ThermoGRID advantages

Reviewed on 2018/10/07

Overall, the software support has been great. Clear sales efficiencies, training material, and ongoing support.

Pros

TG offers a lot of benefits that creates streamlined consistency in dispatching and invoicing within the service schedule. Building a sales or service order is easy and clear for the technician and client.

Cons

I would like to see more inventory options in the future.

Response from DXV Technology

Serhij,

Thank you for the review and your feedback.

We look forward to serving you for years to come and will be glad to take recommendations for new features.

We will do anything we can to raise the bar and earn a 5 star review from you in the future.

Thank again.

Dawn T.

THIS SOFTWARE WILL HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS

Reviewed on 2020/03/26

TOPNOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] goes OUT OF HER WAY to help you in any way that she can. She is always a phone call away and extremely fast in her response to get your questions answered and get you where you need to be to get the job done. WE LOVE HER!!! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were also awesome in setting up our company, very tech savvy and went above and beyond to get us set up.

Pros

There are so many features that this software offers we haven't tapped into them all yet, but WOW the dispatching / text messaging / invoicing in the field is OUTSTANDING!

Cons

I don't have anything yet. I will keep you posted.

Response from DXV Technology

Dawn, thank you!! We are very happy to have earn your business and look forward to helping you achieve your business goals with ThermoGRID.

Samuel P.

Great product for the Construction service industry.

Reviewed on 2018/10/31

It reduces our paperwork and and helps us put more to the bottom line with a better overall company efficiency.

Pros

The ease of sales and HVA/C load calculating software.

Cons

It still needs some fine tuning of the inventory management on the back side, the front side for the techs is great and easy to use.

Response from DXV Technology

Samuel, thank you for your feedback!

We are glad you like the field facing inventory control and since you do I'm confident you'll love the new features coming out for admin inventory control.

Michael R.

DXV Reveiw

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

Pros

Saves us time & $$ by keeping us organzied & w/no system down time

Cons

30 minute wait time for Quick Books Snyc

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you for the positive review! We are always happy to help you with your business needs and goals.

Have a very successful year!

Joey T.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Buyer Beware, Fine Print Locks You In

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Never got passed the application process and they wouldn't let me out of the process. If you read the fine print, and you really have to look hard, you'll see why I got stuck with a collection and no product. Do you want to do business with a company like that? Spoke with the owner and BBB so there are no excuses, the fine print locks you in regardless of how good or bad the system works, or doesn't work. Doesn't matter whether you receive the software , whether it works, whether ANYTHING, you're stuck, and the owner of the company will hold you to that. Do you want a product like that? If you filled out an application to finance a car but didn't get approved, would you be ok with being stuck with the total amount of the purchase price but no car to show? There are so many things that were horrible about my experience with this company and its owner, there isn't enough time. Just remember, you were warned.

Pros

Never received it, never got passed the application process. Got rejected by the merchant services that THEY state works with their software. If you have your own credit card company it won't work with this software according to them.

Cons

Got fooled with the nice presentation and friendly initial conversations. It's a facade.

Response from DXV Technology

Joey, we am sorry that you chose to not be happy with this process and you are right , we are not a credit card processing company, we are a field service management company.

You signed up for our software to manage your company and as you were getting setup you were declined for financing from Card Connect and First Data. Your application was filled out with incorrect data and we let you know that you needed to use accurate data to get approved and you refused. We were left with good standings on this transaction with the BBB because we wanted to help yet you did not want to help yourself.

We do a lot for our clients setup account, pricing, clients, and full training. With this type of setup you chose, it had a 1 year agreement of $80/month because there were no other fees.

We will still help you if you change you mind.

Tyler G.

Full of Potential

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

This software is great once all of your company data is entered correctly and the user(s) become proficient with the processes. Mastering the service catalog is critical to the successful implementation of this software

Pros

User interface is very intuitive. Excellent support from staff. Works great, even for a single person operation

Cons

Occasionally misdirects to incorrect page. Speed is dependent upon internet service (like anything else online)

Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Excellent Program with Superior Customer Service!!

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Our overall experience with ThermoGRID has been exceptional. The high level of customer service provided by ThermoGRID outshines all others. Representatives are always available and answer our questions very quickly and accurately no matter what. Unlike some organizations, we have been able to get to know the ThermoGRID team which provides us with a level of security by allowing us to talk with the same team members each time we reach out. Forget any little things the software might lack as they are constantly updating and improving based on their client feedback.

Pros

What we like most about this program is the customization options for the end user. We are able to adapt color schemes within the scheduling calendar that helps highlight certain jobs/tasks at a quick glance along with creating our own categories for job types, customer acquisition recording, and much more. Additionally we have several custom documents that we have added to the program that we are able to attach to every applicable invoice and email directly to the customer. This program also has a simple yet effective integration with QuickBooks that helps us view customer balances directly at their profile page vs having to flip back to another program just to view credits/outstanding payments.

Cons

Integrating this software with our current business processes was very simple, but there may be room for improvement for client communication options along with a simplified remote payment system. We would also like to see credit card processing integration that allows for the swiping of a card or inserting a chip largely for client peace of mind.

Response from DXV Technology

Elizabeth, Thank you so much for this review!

We appreciate your feedback and will do anything we can to make the improvements that will benefit your company even more.

Tim T.

HVAC paperless.

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Like it for being able to have history available of calls, from the past.

Pros

Takes awhile to find out all the benefits it has to offer.

Cons

Switching back and forth to complete processes. Remembering to hit save on some pages and not others.

Response from DXV Technology

Tim, thank you for the positive review!

Just so you know we only have one area in TG you have to click save and it is the checklist for custom job docs. The reason for this is because if we saved between each click on the checklist it would slow it down on how quickly you could fill out the checklist.

All the other data will save automatically without clicking a save button.

You are correct there are many benefits in TG and you are all doing a great job of getting them implemented.

Steve M.

Great Product! Has added over ONE MILLION $'s to my bottom line

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

We were using Wintak trying to manage 5 service trucks, 2 Install trucks, and 2 salesmen.
It was a nightmare. Thermogrid manages all that plus has a sales side that boosted revenue like crazy.

Pros

The way you navigate is easy and has relieved stress from my whole team.
The support has been amazing! Unlike any other company, we have used.
They really try and help and I always speak to the same person right here in the States.

Cons

We had one small hick-up (mostly our fault) They could not move fast enough to Help us.
Truly a caring bunch of folks.
NO cons for me

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you Steve, I am glad you are happy with your product and services. We are here for you when you need us, thanks again for the kind words.

Michael J.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great software for any HVAC company.

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

We were able to go paperless and it allowed for a more streamlined system for service allowing photos and documents to be added to orders.

Pros

The customer service by far outweighs any trouble you could run into during setup. They make themselves available to you whenever you need them. The functionality is great for technicians and administration. It helps keep track of revenue, leads passed, and average tickets all from a single reports page.

Cons

Setup can be tedious but once you get it right, its well worth it.

Response from DXV Technology

Michael,
Thank you for your review positive review and a great client. If there is anything we can do for you do not hesitate to ask.

Larry P.

They have repeatedly gone out of her way to help us get the hang of the program.

Reviewed on 2018/06/09

Pros

Once you use it a few times it saves you time and money. The program has every thing you could ask for and if you find something else you need they add it to the program if at all possible. The program has allowed us to know when the job is done and what was the ROI on the job.

Cons

I really don't have a con at this time except I wish I would have found out about it earlier.
If there were a con it would be that the program isn't recognized by google as being as great as it is.

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you for the 5 star review! We look forward to serving you in the future and helping you reach all your goals.

Roy W.

5 Star

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

Could not be happier with the product and even more so with the support we have received from the entire ThermoGrid Team. Special props to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for always being there to answer our questions with a positive attitude.

Pros

The ability to automate many of our daily tasks and customer touch points.

Cons

I really wish we had found Thermogrid sooner

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you Roy and Michelle for the positive feedback. It is our privilege to serve you and we will continue to be here to support you.

Brad V.

Lacking features, functionality and support

Reviewed on 2018/12/21

After several months, we migrated to another tool and have been relatively happy. We found the promises and capabilities made were not matched by the tool or company to the degree expected.

Pros

It was relate easy to port over to it. We were operating in just a few weeks.

Cons

We found the tool required doing everything in a certain t made business challenging. We needed to be able to quickly make modifications to quotes at the customer site based on what was discovered. This was difficult. We followed the recommendations and loaded a huge library or parts only to discover that made finding the ones most usd here difficult and error prone. Most frustrating was service and training. A response of “ watch a video” isn’t what anyone wants to hear.

Response from DXV Technology

We would be happy to show you everything our system can do.

Charlene L.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great Support Staff

Reviewed on 2019/11/30

Overall, I am most impressed by the Support Staff. They are available and ready to help, and they offer up training whenever needed. I appreciate that even if I email in a question, they respond most often with a phone call to walk me through what I am trying to do.

Pros

The software is quite simple to learn and use. The support team at Thermogrid is fantastic. They are quick to reply to calls and emails; they provide detail and insight as well as offer training whenever needed.

Cons

There are a few functions that I wish they had though they are fairly specific to my businesses needs.

Response from DXV Technology

Thank you for the review!

We are glad to hear that it was easy for you to learn ThermoGRID and you're getting the support and training needed when you want it.

Let us know if you need anything anytime.

Dan B.

Blows service titan away!

Reviewed on 2016/12/07

We were on the titan software for three years. Very sloppy. Let's too much slip through the cracks. One year on ThermoGRID and we grew 60% just by being able to track numbers that were key to our business.

Pros

All the kpi it measures and the fact you don't lose track of anything.

Response from DXV Technology

Dan thank you for choosing ThermoGRID to manage your team and your clients. We are very excited for your success in your business and look forward to keeping it going.

Clint C.

Outstanding product!

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Overall the system works great for all that we do.

Pros

The system works great for all aspects of our business.

Cons

I personally would like to be able to pick a date from the dispatch screen to jump to instead of having to click the over or back button to go to a certain date. Not a big issue just something I would like.

Response from DXV Technology

Clint, thank you for takin g the time to post a review for us.

Jason K.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Software management

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Pros

The many features to track customers and equipment

Cons

It’s slow in the field to complete tickets

Response from DXV Technology

Jason, thank you for the review!

If you want to speed up creating the tickets when your internet is slow make sure you flip over to offline mode.

Otherwise we are in beta on the mobile app and you'll have that in your hands very soon.

Kim W.

Dispatching

Reviewed on 2018/10/25

Pros

I like how easy it is to dispatch my service techs and be sure we’re utilising our time as efficiently as possible.

Cons

Adjusting to the new software was hard but after some training it worked out most of the kinks

Response from DXV Technology

Kim thank you for your positive review!

If there are any other items that can be addressed ease you into the program feel free to let us know. We love improving our product and will always find new ways to streamline the business.

Thank you again.