Lola

The travel & spend management solution that saves you time.

Luka B.

Life's easy with Lola

Reviewed on 2019/09/16

Booking travel can be painful, especially for a whole team. Lola steps in and makes the process a breeze. Lola is the first thing I'll recommend to anyone needing a travel-booking solution for their company/team.

Pros

Trawling through connecting flights and finding the best option is always tedious and time-consuming, but Lola makes that super easy. If plans change at the last minute, everything is taken care of in no time at all.

Cons

There's honestly nothing I can really think of that I dislike about the platform

Dylan B.

Amazing Support and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

With Lola my company is using them to help with managing 30+ flights being coordinated to get everyone back to our headquarters when we fly our remote employees back to HQ. Each person individually books their flights, but can pay for it with a pre-saved company card so no individually knows the credentials, but nobody has to front the cost and get reimbursed (which would stink!).

Pros

What I enjoy most about Lola is their customer support, which actively reaches out and offers services like checking in on your behalf, and automatically detecting if your flight was delayed or you'll miss a site– then booking you on an alternative option as soon as possible to make traveling a breeze.

Cons

I'd be hard-pressed to think of anything negative about Lola so far. I've used them a few times and I've had zero issues, with the experience being *better* every time that I use it, if anything.

Lucas A.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Best service for work flight bookings

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

Its ease of use for booking flights along with my colleagues. It is definitely the best service out there.

Cons

None at the moment. I believe this to be the most solid choice.

Geno Z.
  • Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Perfect travel app

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Recently we've had the perfect storm of airport closures the beginning of Spring Break bad weather and difficulty getting any flights. The young ladies at Lola were not only able to find me a flight with much better times and to get me home early. They were also able to cancel my previously booked flight through Delta Airlines and get me a full refund for that flight. True excellence

Pros

The best part of this app is the chat feature. You actually just speak to a human. Other travel apps that have been used in the past you always seem to speak to a robot that tells you to go to the frequent asked questions. So far with Lola I have always spoke to a person and they've always been extremely helpful.

Cons

I've only been using Lola for a short time now. But I have zero dislikes

Win T.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

A friend that looks out for your travel convenience

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

I've booked 4 flights using Lola so far and they have been positive. The most memorable experience was when I contacted Lola support regarding a change in my itinerary. They helped me squared things up right away and even ended the Chat with taco gifs. Come on, tacos!

Pros

The ease of booking when all my preferred travel detail are saved on my profile. Booking flights can be as easy as one two three. The support team at Lola is what makes this app stellar! They look out for your best interests by taking pro-active actions when incidents happen with the flights.

Cons

The search function for flights as I'm more used to the interface like Skyscanner, Momondo, and Hopper.

Jonathan W.

Lola is a dream to use!

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

Being able to book and rebook flights with different airlines from one place, using my company profile is great! I love that Lola is there day and night to help rebook me for different flights if I am delayed or my flight is canceled. Their customer service is world class!

Pros

It's beautiful and so easy to use. Knowing that I have someone just a chat away to help if I need assistance provides peace of mind!

Cons

I honestly don't recall any negatives. The app and service are amazing. Seriously.

Kate K.
  • Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

LOVE lola!

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Lola has helped to lighten my to-do list by always remembering to check me in for flights, help me book another flight when a flight gets delayed or cancelled, and also update me on any issues with hotel reservations. All of my rewards program information is stored in lola so I know I'll always get points for my travel. When you have a lot of balls in the air at once, like I usually do, lola helps keep me organized and on track for all of my travel needs.

Pros

Lola is super user friendly. I travel a lot for work and lola has really streamlined the booking process for me. Their travel assistants check me in for flights and work out any delay/cancellation issues that may come up. They've really helped to take a few items off my to-do list.

Cons

My only con/suggestion would be that they include Amtrak train travel as well.

Brendan O.

Great for fast growing teams

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

We have been using Lola for a few years when there were only a few people traveling. Today we have 10x that number of people traveling and it is a breeze for our team to manage. Lola helped us with that growth by taking care of the daily travel headaches across a much larger team

Pros

By far my favorite feature in Lola is the in-app-chat.

I can't remember how many times a flight was delayed or canceled and how the Lola team was able to save the day via chat.

Cons

Sometimes we book trains which are outside of their app today, only a con because I have to deal with other websites

Jake K.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Makes work travel so easy!

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Lola makes booking travel for work simple. I can log in with my work account, and a few minutes later, I'm all set. With any travel issues, I've had, their team is one step ahead of me rebooking canceled flights making the whole process a breeze.

Pros

Very easy to use, and their customer support is the best!

Cons

Nothing but good things so far, their team goes above and beyond to make work travel easy.

Morgan B.
  • Industry: Accounting

Streamlined system for managing company flights!

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Lola has been super helpful with booking and managing flights for our company's employees. Lola offers the flexibility of allowing employees to book for themselves while staying within company travel policies. We are also able to book flights for employees as needed. During a recent trip, we had to make a last minute flight change and the Lola team was responsive and timely with helping us resolve the issue. Lola has helped to streamline and organize our company flights while keeping track of useful travel expense data.

Pros

Lola has made booking company flights simple and straight-forward. Having employee profiles with TSA Precheck numbers and other info already saved makes purchasing flights quick and easy. Customer service has also been very friendly and effective! I'm also a fan of the data Lola tracks on company spending on travel.

Cons

The interface isn't always the most intuitive- it can take a little bit of hunting to find what you're looking for.

Scotty H.

Lola single-handedly runs an entire position for us

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Using Lola, we've been able to scale our trip planning at a very quick pace. Before Lola, we needed an actual person in Marketing to schedule all of our trips, which was time consuming and expensive.

Pros

The ease of use is at an all-time high. From desktop to mobile, nothing is lost in terms of accessibility or functionality.

Cons

I don't have any large cons about the software yet. Something to think about down the line would be to add more integrations into other marketing stacks like SFDC.

Lola is quick and easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

Pros

I love that all of my accounts are saved on the app so when I book hotels or flights my FF number is auto saved with my reservation. I also like that there is an app for my phone for when I'm traveling.

Cons

I wish when you book a RT flight you can choose from different airlines on the return trip. Sometimes other airlines offer more direct routes home.

Corporate travel that doesn't feel corporate

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

Lola feels and functions like travel software we use in our personal lives. Intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I was unable to book a rental care online at the time of this posting. It may have changed. I had to use customer support, but that said, customer support was incredibly helpful and responsive.

Sean F.

Quick and easy experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/12

Prior to Lola, people were booking their own travel individually, and there was confusion around budgets and acceptable expenditures. Now it's easy to see which travel items fall within the guidelines of the company expense policy, and it's super easy to book flights.

Pros

Lol has a very clean interface- it only took me about 5 minutes to go in and get my flight booked for work. Everything was laid out very clearly and intuitive, extremely easy compared to the previous process we used.

Cons

Limited options- one of my coworker was unable to see a flight he found outside of the platform that fit within our expense guidelines. However, after calling into Lola customer service he was able to get it booked.

Rebecca O.

What a great service!

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Pros

I am a new member to lola.com and decided to try it for a combination business/personal trip. I went on and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was wonderful!! She researched all of my options, asked questions to clarify and then provided me with the best option. It was so effortless to get it all booked I am a loyal client for sure!

Cons

I was happy with all of the service.....just wish airfare isn't still so expensive

Susie M.

Love it! Super Easy!

Reviewed on 2019/04/29

Pros

Lola is super easy to use! I created a profile in minutes and was on my way. The app is simple, no frills and intuitive. I would highly recommend Lola to anyone looking for a modern corporate travel service.

Cons

No issues to report! Really it's been a great tool so far!

Eden D.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Relieve yourself from the burdens of travel

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

Pros

Booking flights, especially for a large team, is more often than not an arduous and terrible time. Lola.com makes this as pain free as possible. Their interface is a delight to use (unlike every airline) and their app helps us get booked within minutes. In addition to this, if something were to go awry during travel, Lola's support team are absolutely fantastic and genuinely care. There's no need to look anywhere else.

Cons

This is as minor as can be however seat reservations don't appear to always make it through to the airline. Doesn't really matter, just sort it at check in.

Andrew W.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Excellent customer and easy to use software

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

My interaction with all Lola staff has been positive and have been impressed with them.

Pros

I was initially skeptical of needing travel software as I'm very self sufficient with travel bookings, however the customer service has been outstanding. I have found myself in situations where my flight was delayed and would have missed my connection but Lola concierge immediately rebooked me onto another flight while I was still on the first one. Having their assistance and someone watching over your booking has been very helpful.

Cons

There was some initial issues with not seeing all available flights on the search, but due to the good customer service, our feedback was appreciated and the filters adjusted.

Justin N.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Ease of use and everything in the one place!

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Firstly, the Lola customer service team is absolutely fantastic. They were able to answer all our questions and come up with solutions in a timely manner. It made booking flights for our company retreat, for our remote employees a breeze.

Pros

Lola is simple to use with a very intuitive interface. Our team was able to book all the flights for our company retreat and had quick access to itineraries along with flight details.

Cons

There isn't anything I disliked about Lola and we'll be looking to use this more in the future.

Meagan D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Love Lola

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

This has saved us time and money as a company. Prior to Lola I was personally booking all travel for our company. Now I can simply invite new team members to the platform and they can book their own travel without worrying about staying with budget, as we were easily able to setup guidelines within the site.

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and as an admin, super easy to setup with our team. What I love most about Lola is their customer service. They are ALWAYS there to answer any questions and even provide updates regarding any sort of flight changes. AND if you don't include your loyalty rewards numbers, they reach out to make sure you didn't forget.

Cons

I haven't come across anything that I don't like.

Elena D.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Easy to use for organizing company flights

Reviewed on 2019/07/01

Pros

It's very easy to use, and it provides a seamless experience, giving the possibility of using a previously saved company card, and looking for flights.

Their support is stellar, always there for you to solve any issues and help you along the way.

Cons

The search is sometimes slow and it times out.

Some flight options don't appear there, and in a couple of occasions I found cheaper flights outside the platform.

Nitant S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Super simple corporate flight bookings

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

This is much better than the previous booking solution

Pros

The interface of the site is really nice and easy to use. Everything is laid out intuitively and the filters are also great. The support is also great and it is great to speak to a human.

Cons

The only thing I find missing on this platform is the ability to see flight prices across a range of dates. Google Flights has some great functionality there.

Sammy C.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Business travel booked within minutes!

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

I was able to find a flight that fit under company policy and booked within 5 minutes. The customer service here rocks too! I accidentally booked the wrong date on my departure flight and they were able to correct it for me without any issues.

They also send notifications of your flight to your email which is a nice added bonus.

Cons

The platform doesn't seem to allow you to book flights from different carriers. You must use the same carrier for depart and return flights.

Alex M.

Lola is saving me time and money

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

It used to cost us $28 to call our travel agency and the booking technology almost never worked. I guess it was a good business model...

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. It feels like I am on a consumer website. My sales team loves it and no longer complains about our travel policies or booking travel in general.
Could not imagine going back

Cons

I wish it had integrations to more expense/accounting systems which I have been told they are working on.

Joseph B.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Lola Makes Traveling for Business Easy!

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I was really surprised by how easy Lola was to use and how responsive their reps are. They made it extremely easy to book travel for business. There are many options like sending them the dates you want to travel and any preferences or booking it yourself and sending them the confirmations.

Looking forward to using Lola again!

Pros

I love how easy it was to use and the many options you have to go about booking travel!

Cons

Lola does not include Southwest flights but you can easily tell them when you want to travel and they can look up flights for you!