Filter by
Showing 2 reviews of 1

FlexClip

Free cloud-based platform for creating and editing videos

4 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Ashlee B.

FlexClip Great for Small Projects!

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

I have had a good experience with clip champ because I was able to create a few videos with this software. I wasn't able to create them all because their was not a very big selection of features and the inability to insert more than one picture. Overall, I would recommend this to people who are looking to create more basic slide shows.

Pros

I started using Flexclip because I wanted to start making some social media videos giving out various tips on life, fitness, mental health, Diet, and more. I found that Flexclip is a lot more affordable than some of its competitors. It also offers quite a variety of word formatting options as well as stock images and videos. They also offer some really great transition features that you can add to make transitioning between slides more interesting.

Cons

I was having trouble because the only way I found I could upload photos was if I made the entire photo the background to the entire slide. I tried various things but was unable to find a way to add an image without it being the background of the entire slide. I also couldn't find a way to insert more than one picture per slide.