Tryoup

Cloud-based solution for managing field service operations

4,8
4,3
Avraham N.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

The best solution for online to offline to online advertising

Reviewed on 2019/11/18

Overall it increased the revenue I bring to the company because I can truly understand what my optimization achieves and where and when I truly am profitable (and also where I was wasting money on gut feelings)

Pros

What I meant by online to offline to online is all the business types that use digital advertising of any type but the actual work is physical, offline, like plumbing, opening a lock etc.
There are many solutions for online to offline but the unique feature of Tryoup is that it bridges back the offline to online again (be it Google Ads Facebook or other advertising platforms).
Real time connectivity.

Cons

Because each website is different the way to integrate it to work smoothly is a little time consuming, its not a copy paste solution. But their support team manages to find the solutions I need.

Benjamin M.
Industry: Utilities

Makes managing my call centre a lot easier!

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

My initial problem was adequate monitoring of both my call centre staff and there interaction with fieldworkers.

Due to the streamlined nature of the system and the various communication tools in place we have been able to reduce the amount of missed information dramatically.

In addition training if far simpler due to all the information that appears in the various reports I can download through the system on both a daily and manual cycle.

Pros

Makes the creation of reports and the monitoring of my staff a lots simpler and faster as well as providing a great overall picture as to the situation and performance of my call agents.

Another great feature was how user friendly it is for all my users and therefore how quickly they picked it up.

Cons

Initially the postcode finder was difficult to use however after speaking to customer service they clarified any issues I had and therefore there is not much for me to complain about

Hollie L.
Industry: Photography

Tryoup has enabled us to manage our property photography business better!

Reviewed on 2019/10/17

Tryoup has enabled us to manage our property photography business better. We provide real estate photography service in London which is huge and we are really happy with the options we get. The GPS tracking and mobile app is a great tool for us to manage our photographers. We particularly like the timeline feature which is great for dispatching, as well as the accounting automation with Stripe and QuickBooks that is saving us great deal of admin after jobs are complete.

Pros

- The GPS tracking and mobile app
- Timeline feature
- Stripe and QuickBooks
- Amazing instant chat support that really helps when you need guidance.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to create our floor plans in this software, so everything is in one place. Or even link the software we use to the system!

Izzy S.
Industry: Facilities Services

Job Management and preference software- Great value for money

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Very good experience.

Pros

There is no product in the market that can give you a real time Management and preference like Tryoup.

Cons

User experience is need improvement, but ones getting use to the platform is very easy to operate.