TravelSuit

Online travel booking and management platform.

4,7
4,8
4,4
4,5
Industry: Information Technology & Services

A change in the right direction

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Main problem solved is the "macro" view of the trip expanses
Flexibility - to possibility to choose from different airline companies at once made it supper easy to plan a trip

Pros

It is easy!!! it takes me 2 minutes to plan and book a trip... something that could have taken me several email and hours in the past

Cons

Expanses report - the idea is create, not finalized yet... report should be a bit more versatile

Dana F.
Industry: Public Safety

A system to grow with

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Help me as an admin to give other managers the responsibility for they department's flights. All data in one place.

Pros

Listening to the customer. When we have an issue that deens to be checked, we recieve a past, agile answer.
Easy to use the system.

Cons

There are more improvements needed to be done in the UI/UX, administration flexibilities. But all are bein heard and taking care of.

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Dana,
Thank you for submitting your review about TravelSuit. We're constantly working on improving our product and we are always open to hear valuable feedback, just like you wrote :)

Sharon A.
Industry: Printing

Velox

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/11/05

The system is good and saves time in search the information regarding flight options.
The customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is excellent. availability and professionalism at a very high level. absolutely a significant advantage over competitors.

Pros

Collection of data of all relevant flights.

Cons

There are cases where the information in the system is inaccurate and therefore a check with the customer service is required.

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Sharon, many thanks for such a nice review, especially about our Travel Customer Service!

As for the 'inaccuracy' of some of the flight results, it does happen only with some low-cost providers as they do not simply push all their available flights/services to the 3rd party providers. As you book most of your flights through such airlines, you might be often caught in this and we're sorry for that. This is why we also provide such extensive customer service so that we can help mitigate this.
Thanks again!

Tara K.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Great Customer Support!

Pros

Employees do their own thing
Relatively easy to use
All info in one place

Cons

Don't get notifications about employees making changes
Feel like there are tricks to get cheaper flights - that I am not aware of

Response from TravelSuit

Thank you, Tara, for the review!

As for your cons, we're preparing a new release and we'll give admins the option to be notified about employees' actions. If someone is stuck at the airport at night and needs help, we'll make sure they get but we understand you'd like to be notified in this case.
Secondly, as for the 'tricks' to get cheaper flights, we would like to understand what you mean since there are NO tricks. The system relies on artificial intelligence to suggest cheapest, fastest and recommended flights (a combination of multiple factors). It would be best if you could contact us with a concrete example and we'll investigate the case together.

We're happy to listen so don't hesitate to discuss your desired specs with your Customer Success rep.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Lotem A.

Travelsuit SW

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

My overall experience is great! I love that I have my CSM close to me and that she is very approachable and handles things in the same moment. I love the fact that this is an SU like us, so we know the scale of growth they are experiencing and we love that we use the same language.
also, the support is amazing and they are very attentive and helping.

Pros

I liked the most in this SW, that it is easy to handle, very intuitive and "saves" the necessity to use a travel agent.
also it combines all the travel policy of the company, combines booking hotels with no separation and a great followup in the form of well-based reports.

Cons

What I least liked in the SW is the fact that it has its bugs, sometimes the SW is missing our travel policies and we need to double-check it if it is ok. besides that - nothing else.

Hadas C.
Industry: Computer Software

“Great Tool for Travel administrators!”

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

The platform is very friendly and easy to use.
I love the CS and 24/7 support it works great and feels like someone is always there to help if needed.

Pros

I like the fact that I have full visibility of all company travel in one place.
it saves us time (no agent needed)

Cons

If I start to look at flight options and go back, it won't save the previous searches I did and I need to submit all of the details all over again.

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Hadas,

Thank you for submitting your review about TravelSuit.
When you search for flights on TravelSuit a draft is created only after you select your option and review the itinerary.
To quickly re-run a search where no selection was made, TravelSuit presents the most recent searches under the New Search Builder that populates the search fields with one click! Our customer success team is always happy to guide you through this feature.
Safe Travels and Happy New Year!

Amit N.
Industry: Defense & Space

Great Tool for Travel administrators!

Reviewed on 2019/12/12

Very good

Pros

The fact that it gives me independence and tracking

Cons

I cant choose classes (There are different classes in economy and such)

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Amit,

Thank you for submitting your review about TravelSuit.
This is a great suggestion to be able to filter by specific class codes and we will review and take into consideration.
With that said, every airline has different class codes. In addition to general classification such as Economy, Premium Economy, Business and First - TravelSuit displays the class codes and their respective names where available.
Safe Travels and Happy New Year!

Dana H.
Industry: Investment Management

Large inventory, great support and super user friendly platform

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

Great and intuitive platform.
The platform is very friendly and easy to use, offers a large inventory.
There are a few things that can't be done automatically through the platform, but they have 24/7 support and they are supper friendly, I talked to our rep and she was just amazing!

Pros

We like the fact that we have our company's business travel data centralized in one place and that it's available for everyone in the team to book their own travel (saves a lot of time).
All invoices are in one place and I also have visibility on precise travel spend with reports and dashboards . TravelSuit also has great customer service, they are very customer centric.
The user experience and the overall layout is pretty intuitive.

Cons

I like it all! and they deliver a tax invoice!

Maya K.
Industry: Computer Software

TravelSuit is a great software

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Pros

I like the fact that the employees can look for their own flight and hotels and I only have to confirm their application. Also, the costumer support is super helpful and quick.

Cons

I like the software but if I have to write something, so maybe I would like to see more integration with other apps so I can compare prices.

Response from TravelSuit

Thank you for the great rating & review, we appreciate your trust!

As for the negative, could you clarify to your Customer Success Manager what do you mean by integration with other apps to compare prices? We would be happy to look at that. Thank you!

Cindy Y.

Amazing software!

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Pros

the simplicity and the amazing service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our success manager and she rocks! the support team is amazing and always helpful and available to help. The prices were very good as well at times cheaper than many of the other sites I looked at

Cons

I couldn't choose the seating in the past but the support team helped me right away. Now there is that option so all is good :)

Michal A.
Industry: Biotechnology

Emendo

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

We have had a very positive experience with TravelSuit. In particular, the staff stand out for being extremely pleasant to work with, available, and quick to help. Additionally, the software is easy to use.

Pros

easy to use
can be handle anywhere
great support

Cons

sometimes you can't find the flight you wish, although it exist on other flight platforms

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Michal,
Thank you for submitting a review about TravelSuit.
The TravelSuit platform contains all of the existing flight inventory available. The reason you may not see the flight you wish is due to our smart algorithms that choose the best combination for flights (price/destination). You can always use the filters available to find exactly the flight you wish to book.
Our customer success team is always happy to guide you through the filters available on flights or hotel searches.
Safe Travels!

Ophir C.
Industry: Retail

Great platform

Reviewed on 2019/12/29

very pleased

Pros

Easy to use platform right from the start, excellent service!

Cons

Some things are still missing, but they do their best to complete everything on time

Raz B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

TravelSuit

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/25

Pros

Great software helps to easily find flights and have all travelers info in one place

Cons

I cannot think about something I did not like

Rani Y.
Industry: Program Development

High quality very good support

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Pros

The support is very good, also it makes life easier because I can manage the bookings and confirm them but the employees are the one who search and preparing the bookings. In addition it has reports which is very important to me.

Cons

I don't know for sure if that's the best price, I didn't always find the hotel I wanted

Nufar G.

Very reccomended

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/05/05

Pros

It is easy to use, has great features I have never seen in any similar products or services, and allows a great amount of independence.

Cons

It appears that the ticket cancellation policies are stricter than in other similar services

Response from TravelSuit

Hi Nufar, thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation!

We're not sure what you mean by the stricter cancellation policies as we provide the same cancellation terms that providers make available to us. We checked and did not find any support tickets from you. If you want to revisit this, please contact your Customer Success Manager to clarify this. Thank you!

Yoav G.
Industry: Financial Services

Feedback travelsuit

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Pros

Ease to use and on-boarding, great customer support, create value

Cons

Need to improve the user experience during check out.

Kerens S.
Industry: Program Development

Working with TravelSuit

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Pros

Everything .
The method, the payment way that was very good for us, 24/7 support and the idea that you can ask anything anytime!

Cons

Very easy to work with, very good service and full of benefits.