5 /5
Oliver A.

Loving it so far

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

We’ve increased our customer satisfaction, resulting in higher revenues for us, the tool pays itself in the first day of the month - highly recommend.

Pros

Various health scores in a 360 view of our customers, very flexible automation engine, actionable tasks and super easy to use UI. Also worth mentioning the great onboarding and follow-up support.

Cons

Nothing so far. We'll review this with with every new use case.

Daniel D.

Helpful staff and excellent onboarding

Reviewed on 2020/10/05

So far it’s been great. We love the software and their support staff. Our team no longer wastes time checking multiple tools and we quickly see if any customer is at risk of churn. We recommend Custify to anyone looking for a CS solution that can do more.

Pros

We have multiple pricing plans and each customer’s value differs by number of users and features needed. So a software to track and assign custom health scores across each customer was essential. Custify helps us solve this.
Plus we get all customer info in one place from across all tools. This saves everyone time especially in calls with that client. Implementation was also easy with their help.

Cons

No one report or dashboard to see all stats in one place

Radu D.

Quality CS tool every saas should implement

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

So far it’s been a real help. Our CS team has their health scores set up with alerts so they basically get an early warning system of when they need to step in. Onboarding has improved significatively as well as calls / CSM / day. Since they don’t waste time in multiple reports through various tools, they can call about 20% more. Bottom line, it’s been a real benefit for us

Pros

User segmentation and automated outreach. These were the features that sold us on Custify. KPI tracking per user plan and automated outreach based on this criteria is what we needed and Custify delivered. Their support team helped us get started and explained everything.

Cons

No major issues. I don’t think the UI is the best and the setup process can take long. In our case we had multiple integrations so that slowed things

• Industry: Telecommunications

Proactive work reduces churn

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

I get far better responses now when I talk with my customers. It really helps if you see that your customer is struggel;ing and you contact them. They get this feeling of us knowing their needs. In cases where they had to call us it was just starting off on the wrong foot. Now we have satisfied customers and they say they can depend on us and our service.

Pros

Custify helps us make sure that our clients are actually successful. We can identify when they get stuck on something and help them to solve their issues proactively. We have many times the situation where the customer does not reach out for help until the issue is really big. Many times not even then. They just decide to stop being our customer. Custify and the proactiveness it enables saved us quite a bit of churn.

Cons

I don't know if it's weird, but I actually don't have any complaints. This product makes me happier at my job. I was worried in the beginning that I would be overwhelmed by the functionalities but the user friendly UI and the onboarding services just works.

• Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Custify solves our team sync issues

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Great experience with their support and onboarding staff. The documentation and attention to detail is top notch. It saves so much time across our staff. We see trends and much better reports than in the past.

Pros

Our teams needed a way to get access to the same client info from multiple tools. We used to have sheets and tool reports. Finding the client history would sometimes take a long time. With Custify we have everything in the customer 360 view from most of our tools. The team can also segment and set alerts based on certain KPIs derived from these integrations.

Cons

Some bugs show up once in a while with reports or health scores. Nothing major but annoying if you need something in the actual moment.

Dragoș S.

A CS tool for the daily user

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Awesome experience with their team. We always get a quick reply when reaching out. The tool has really evolved in the past year and with our growing user base it really saves our team time and help us scale.

Pros

One of those tools that now feels essential in day to day work. Custify helps me stay on top of poor health accounts that are at risk of churn and need to be contacted. It also saves me a lot of time in reporting on a particular segment of users. I no longer need developer or management help for getting segmented data -now we keep track of clients’ health scores and get real time notifications when they reach the point of an upsell.

Cons

No detailed documentation like a kb with features. Also some emails with these reports would help.

Matthew H.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Data driven decision making finally possible

Reviewed on 2020/03/16

If you're a data geek like me, who likes to get your data fix quick, go at it deep, and
then know exactly which action is the best one to take, I'm not saying this software is
magic, but it sure made me a happier CS professional.

Pros

I feel like this product was made for a data person like me. You get as many health
scores as you want, plus health history, in one place. You get to see multiple life
cycles per customer in one place. And the user experience is so easy, so you never
spend 15 minutes trying to locate a feature. Get the data, then use the task manager
to go, go, go.

Cons

A dashboard of our revenue data would really complete this software for me. If I
understand correctly, they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

Alexandru P.

Backbone of our CS process

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Pretty great overall. Saves us time. We know who to target and when. We can generate reports of activity and see how churn and upsells go up. It’s easy to justify the CS activity to management this way.

Pros

Custify is as simply or complex as you need it to be. The more you know about your KPIs and objectives the more you can get from the platform. For our daily CS needs, after configuring everything we have daily alerts, segments review and tasks assigned for the best outreach results. It saves us so much time but setting it up takes discipline.

Cons

No daily reports yet and API is a bit sluggish when pushing big chunks of data. But that was only an issue in the setup.

Diana G.

More insights lead to better targeting and messaging

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

It’s been great. Our churn has reduced, reports are accurate, tracking our clients’ insights is extremely easy now, and we save time on everyday tasks. Every business with an interest in customer success should use Custify.

Pros

Keeping track of our users’ insights has become such an easy task with Custify. The cross-tool automation in playbooks is great. Now we can link the tools we use in the same flow and get the most accurate targeting and more complex messaging.

Cons

I can’t think of a single con for Custify. The setup might be tricky if you try to do it yourself, but you don’t have to because the Custify team does that for you.

Ana-maria M.

Insights and health scores are so helpful in day to day activities

Reviewed on 2021/02/02

Our sales have increased since we started using Custify and our clients are happier with our services. In turn, we are happy with Custify’s product and quick reply to all of our requests.

Pros

Everything we need to know about a client is one click away. The automated process helps us identify much faster which client could use an upgrade or an upsell. Having this option, saves us time, time that we now spend with our clients, rather than looking through the different apps to put together all the necessary info.

Cons

More complex reports require help from the Custify team, but they answer quickly.

Adi F.

Great tool with essential data and segmentation

Reviewed on 2020/04/06

Automates and simplifies a lot of our reporting and measuring tasks. It helps us upsell and onboard users - really an essential tool.

Pros

It lets me see all the lifecycles per customer on one screen. In today's world, software products should really make UX as easy as possible. Here, we also have easy access to multiple health scores and health score trends.

Cons

To be honest, I haven't been using it long, so maybe I'm missing something, but for now, no complaints at all.

An easy integration with great value value in reducing churn

Reviewed on 2020/01/26

The UX and customization options have been amazing. Integration was a breeze. We had help from their clear documentation and their awesome support. Highly recommend trying it out to see if it fits your business.

Pros

Instead of spending what felt like almost all my time connecting information from all kinds of different places, I can now see so much relevant information on one screen.

Cons

We haven't been using it for a long time. So far, so good.

Alana Z.

Life without Custify Would be Awful

Reviewed on 2020/05/23

Pros

We used Custify EVERYDAY to optimize our relationships with our end customers. I cannot imagine a better solution or a better team to help you deploy their solution. We are now able to provide proactive customer support and deliver real-time tangible value to our end customers.

Cons

We're super fans of Custify <3 We have had such a wonderful experience with the tool and the team.

• Industry: Online Media

No more sheets - now we automate and get detailed reports

Reviewed on 2020/02/21

For my case I love the easy reports and that I don’t have to go through sheets to find the data I was looking for.

Pros

The task manager because it’s so action oriented has been helpful. And you can click on a task and get all the company's info right there and then. The playbooks automation engine has countless options – you can do whatever you need.

Cons

Don’t have anything negative to say right now.

Primož K.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

It is simple to use and helps

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

Finally something that works for us.

Pros

Custify presents the accounts in a simple, cohesive and organized way. Undestanding
the health scores, lifecycles, product usage, and my team&#39;s impressions from meetings
combine together is really easy and makes work easier.

Cons

There were a few cons I made the company aware of and they took care of those.

Josh M.
  • Industry: Sports

Great Product at a Great Price

Reviewed on 2020/06/03

They have given us a great customer score model and automatic triggers to notify customers and our reps when there are issues or concerns. We are very happy with the Custify product.

Pros

After looking at more expensive options we couldn't afford and several other options that didnt meet the requirements we needed we were thrilled to find custify. It does everything we need for our fast growing saas business without a bill for $1000+ every month. Very highly recommended.

Cons

There is really no con. It took sometime to setup a custom configuration we needed but it was pretty smooth and they were very helpful and responsive to questions.

Andre C.

SaaS owners best Friend - Churn Killer

Reviewed on 2020/08/06

Support is on spot. Onboarding is very helpful. API have everything we need. Team at Custify is very fast on updating software and accepting a feedback.

Pros

Best part of this is tracking health score for each account. By measuring Member at Risk (MAR), we are able to proactively act and save clients before they even attempt to cancel.

Cons

I am trying to think about cons for this product. I relly can not think of anything that is bad. Really.

Stefan-tudor M.

An effective CS tool for any growing SaaS

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

After implementing and connecting everything, the benefits started to be obvious to everyone. It’s a great tool to track app usage and customer insights. We use it to improve customer retention and keep everyone in sync on client information. There’s also cross-tool automation in playbooks so we moved our onboarding flow through Custify. This way we connect certain tools in the same flow and our team can improve steps more accurately. So it’s been a pretty good experience so far.

Pros

Custify has a lot of flexibility in integrations. Took us a bit to connect everything but once we did, our CS team instantly saw the benefits. Segmentation, reporting and health scores are the main features we use and like. Their support is also top notch - always quick to reply.

Cons

Some complexity around certain features like adding health scores. Also no easy way of tracking team performance by team member.

Custify is a great product, and it's easy to implement.

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

Custify is helping us proactively fight churn by identifying users who are not active on our platform. It really powers up our CSM's by automating some of the manual, repetitive processes such as scheduling meetings for low adopters.

Pros

Custify allows us to automatically target out-reach to our customer base based on actions (or inactions) taken by the users on our platform. This allows us to identify the people who are using our product but could be getting more out of it. The fact that Custify connects to Zapier is a huge up-side for us, it allows us to really have some fun with the automatic out-reach that we trigger based on metrics that we use Custify to identify.

On top of that, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made onboarding very easy. It took us a little longer than expected to get set up, but those gentlemen helped us keep things moving forward offering guidance when it was needed.

Cons

I really don't have any dislikes about Custify. The only thing that would even further improve my review would be some additional 'in-Custify' analytics/ data tracking.

Custify has a great team and when I have questions I feel totally comfortable hitting their guys up when we need help or run into any issue.

Increased revenue and reduced churn

Reviewed on 2019/10/18

This will probably be useful to any SaaS company and customer success organization, but if you manage a team, the task manager will make CS collaboration so much more efficient. I would also highly recommend their onboarding support (“concierge onboarding”), which was free of charge to us and a great help, as they pre-configured the platform for us - super time saver. I can highly recommend it to any SaaS team looking to get their churn-numbers right.

Pros

- The task manager here is very much like Trello. You can differentiate labels by color, assign them to your CS managers, and it's very focused on the action everyone needs to take to get to the next step. Very efficient.

We have been looking at several platforms and Custify stood out by far with their UI and UX, really state of the art. You can reach everything within a click and the product is really super fast.

We are able to track all our KPIs (health scores) and they are all visible in the 360-view. We also can alert ourselves if any of those drop under a defined value. This way we are always proactive with our key customers, instead of waiting for them to cancel.

Cons

I've been thinking about what to write here for a while, but I just really love this product.

Marius daniel I.
  • Industry: Restaurants

Useful tool that saves us time every day

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Awesome experience. Client communication has improved, we save time and simplify reports. Their team really seems to care about each client and are very responsive to all our questions or requests. It’s one of those tools that’s used across multiple departments in our company and everyone seems to be happy with the results.

Pros

I use Custify to keep track of a certain segment of clients and monitor health scores. Overall it saves a lot of time not just with reporting but also with its automated playbooks. We now let most of our clients go through the playbook emails and notifications.

Cons

No major problems. Just some setup issues that were solved.

Popa R.

Solid CS product with terrific service

Reviewed on 2020/07/01

Great experience so far. We’ve increased upsells and have a clear view of what is going on with each client. Great tool!

Pros

We tried out several CS tools but Custify seems the best fit for our case. We have multiple plans with various KPIs per each plan. So having a way to target and upsell the right users, to see all client activity and data in one place and to be notified when certain client health scores are met is essential. Also, their customer service is 10/10. I have never worked with such great people.

Cons

No issues so far. They do a great job in adapting to all requests.

Shubham S.
  • Industry: Sports

Streamlined our Customer Success Processes

Reviewed on 2020/06/19

Pros

The ability to use detailed metrics to create customer segments and organize them into lifecycles has been extremely helpful. This has allowed us to be extremely efficient as we grow our client base and focus our attention in the areas that need it most. This tool helps our team everyday.

Cons

Setup took a little bit longer as we had a very specific use case, but the customer support team was fantastic in responsiveness and ability to find effective solutions in a timely fashion.

Alex N.

Lowered my churn and made my CSM’s job much easier

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

Got it with concierge onboarding. Everything about this company is dedicated to helping CSMs succeed. It really helped us set things up considering we have a custom crm setup.

Pros

I love the product, but I want to tell you – get the concierge onboarding. They talk to you about your goals, they help your developers, they make sure you're set up and tracking what actually matters to your bottom line.

Cons

I could really use a monthly newsletter that gives me an overview of how my key accounts are doing.

Abhijit B.

Easy cs software that solves our basic needs here

Reviewed on 2020/03/12

The fact that we can customize the integrations and track what and how we send to users is very useful. We now have a clear picture of who is churning, who to call and who to target with auto campaigns.

Pros

It’s been quite easy to implement and the team was really helpful providing technical support and recommendations. We got a lot of ideas of great use cases we had not thought of.

Cons

Setup was slow and connecting every tool took a bit of patience. Worth the effort though.