Showing 109 reviews of 93

Odro

Video interview and candidate selection for recruiters

Showing 109 reviews of 93
Elizabeth R.

Slightly disappointed

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fab from the start and the support team have been great. I like the idea and when its works well, its fantastic. Perhaps because we cover more rural areas in Sussex where the signal isn't the best, that why we have had issues, although also had signal issues when people in an office at work.

If it wasn't such a cost, we may keep it, but we haven't made ROI from the service unfortunately.

Pros

When it works, its easy to turn on and use, also, easy to send the link to candidates stating "just click this button".

Cons

We have had several issues with signal and buffering, loss of sound when interviewing candidates. I know its been their side more than ours, but its been almost half our videos have had issues.

We have explained that we have video interviewing software to our clients and that we can send them a link to the video interview we conduct with our candidates - but not one of our clients has taken this up. :-( They all said it sounds nice, but they prefer the profiles we right based on our interview and recommendations and they want to do f2f interviews themselves.

We haven' achieved ROI on our investment in the Odro technology. The video we have created for linkedin and our website was done via our Apple iPhones as our subscription to Odro didn't allow for that functionalists. Also, as we use Mac's and the Mail and Safari apps rather than Chrome, we can't use the software.

Jonathan C.

Odro for Training

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Overall very positive, other than the screen sharing on one monitor and occasional freezing or lagging I am a big fan.

Pros

Ease of use by far! I lead to US onboarding and initial training at Meet so use it quite often and being able to have new users just bookmark the link in other offices from day one understand that is where they go for all meeting is very helpful. I don't have to waste time constantly creating and sending new meeting links.

Cons

The screen sharing when you don't have two monitors. It can be a bit annoying and even when I share a tab, I then have to leave the odro tab and can't see who I'm speaking to and what they can see. sometime being a problem because graduates are not sure what they are looking at and wont speak up if something is frozen or if there is an issue.

Lindsay M.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

I would be lost without ODRO

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

I love the brand, i love watching the business grow, the people are so friendly and if i ever ring in I forget that I actually don't even know you or haven't met you, I just feel like i know you all? Sounds creepy. I like it though!

Pros

It's so quick and easy to use
it plays to my strengths (as in its the next best thing to a face to face)
Can make it so personal
its just dead sound...INNIT?

Cons

Ummm sometimes it glitches but i think that may be a problem our end so nothing really?

Eugeniu G.

ODRO is VERY GOodro

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

great platform, great way to separate yourself - already has been of a great value to me - in opening doors with hard to penetrate clients - which also came with public appraisals and cheerings about the approach.
So, I love it.

Pros

It helps separately yourself in the marketplace by having a separate approach - plus is a great tool for follow up on emails or previous phonecalls.

Cons

Hopefully will not become a downtrend on LinkedIn - where in the future people will start ranting the use of it with something along the lines "can we please stop this video spam now" - that I guess might be the case if it start becoming used in a wrong way.
but every success comes with haters.

it's not a cons is just a "I hope it will not be the case"

Natasha N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

simple and straight to the point.... just like Odro!

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

amazing! staff are supportive, passionate, knowledgeable with a humble approach.

Pros

ease of use
no downloads
Simple, little training required
Good quality videos

Cons

limited MI function and "cutting"/sorting of data.
some clients struggle to access it due to security/virus software
unable to add subtitles without further software

James R.

Great 10/10

Pros

Easy to use love the interface and product

Cons

Nothing i find wrong with using ordo....

Lily C.

Angel HR Review of Odro

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Its been good and the help and service from the team has always been great. It gives us an added value above other agencies who do not use this software and it has helped to broaden our recruitment and entice new customers.

Pros

Its easy to use and clients like this as its an added value to our company. It also means we can interview anytime anywhere with candidates who are not local to our branches.

Cons

Sometimes people do not like the idea of being on video so it can be hard to sell it to them. Also connections have to be very good on either end or the video ends up invalid.

Grace H.

ODRO Capture review

great BD tool
easier for candidate meetings remotely

Pros

easy to use and quick
new redo function is great

Cons

capture is sometimes slow, sometimes it has technical issues

Paula S.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

A little improvement to become the best video tool

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

overall really good and the only feedback i get is really positive

Pros

the opportunity and the idea behind it - easy to use

Cons

sometimes it is not working with other programs for example bullhorn - so if i send out an email over bullhorn it only shows the link and no picture of the video. This is a problem because then it looks like a virus for some people and they won't click on it.

Marcus C.

Review of Odro

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Pros

Ease of use on Linkedin, ability to attach files, rename and change details also really helps

Great for bulk adverts for jobs

Cons

Cannot use on PDF's - I like using Odro to spec CV's via email whilst looking at a CV and talking a manager through it. If you could use it on a PDF would be ideal!

Not enough time to set up camera etc and use!

Solomon H.

Odro Review

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

I have had a very positive experience with Odro and would firmly recommend it to other parties

Pros

It is easy to use, very user friendly, quality is good. Much more engaging than writing text.

Cons

You can't use it with LinkedIn Recruiter. (It only sends the link but not the picture for video.

Emma A.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Not currently utilising as a business

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Pros

It appears really easy to use and set up.

Cons

Unfortunately no-one in the business has got behind Odro and therefore we're not currently using it. It would be helpful to get some support here, whether that be marketing material you can share or real life user cases of how it works best.

We also use an RDS across the business (which means we have no access to microphones or cameras on our computers as it's a virtual system) so we can only use Odro on one computer that sits in a separate meeting room, this seems to be part of the reason it's not working for the business.

Alexandra R.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The quickest tool to successful placements.

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Love it! Quick, easy and love the Odro team. Always giving great tips to help you with the technology!

Pros

User friendly. So easy to navigate, great tip videos also.

Cons

Few issues when recording captures, but all sorted now.

Nici H.

Personal approach

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

Perfect to approach people in a personal way.

Pros

Perfect to approach people in a personal way.

Cons

People get afraid when they get it and don'T know if it's safe to klick on the link.

Lynsey M.
  • Industry: Accounting
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

odro review

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

My overall experience has actually been really positive with Odro. It has allowed me to get client visits that i was unable to get before, its allowed candidates to properly sell themselves to clients and in so we have gotten them placed within businesses

Pros

I like the fact that it allows candidates a platform to really sell themselves to a client that may of been overlooked previously due to there CV.

Cons

At the beginning I didn't feel like odro had been explained very well to us and we were very much left to our own devices but since our account has been taken over by [Sensitive content hidden] who is always on hand to help

Sarah L.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2019/11/14

Pros

Odro is so easy to use and incredibly straight forward!

Cons

Breaking old habits but it has been a great new tool to implement.

Ryan M.
  • Industry: Government Relations

Frequent Retained Use

Reviewed on 2019/11/25

Pros

The main reason I've been able to sell Odro at an additional percentage fee alongside my retained searches is that the convenience of using it to replace first stage interview reduces the time to hire.

Cons

Nothing really wrong with the platform, however, I've seen colleagues use it directly with the candidate and client and they would appreciate being able to view the interview take place as an anonymous user.

Meghan M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great time saver

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

-I think its really great and the customer and tech support is really great

Pros

- it saves time for everyone involved
- It's great to make F2F contact with the candidates

Cons

-the connection is not always stable
-It would be really nice if we could merge video's that have perhaps dropped in the middle of the call

James D.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

New User to Odro

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Firstly, the delivery team, training, and ongoing client support form Odro was first class, and Sensitive Content and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were brilliant.
At first I was sceptical, but once you secure your first capture and engage with someone who previously you have always had nothing back from, it encourages you to use it more and more. It's easy, helpful, and a good add on offering to a client alongside standard recruitment methods, and it speeds up the first stage significantly for those who are time poor.

Pros

It's innovative, and something different which is why it appealed to me. It's also a lot more personal than a voicemail, E-Shot or LinkedIn approach

Cons

I understand that for certain target markets or approaches, this wouldn't be my chosen method, but that's not the fault of Odro.

• Industry: Human Resources

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Pros

Easy to use and candidates and clients enjoy the personalised approach to interviews, business development and headhunting!

Cons

It is one take so prepare to make a lot of bloopers!

Tegan L.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

Won and secured new business after 2 day of using Odro!

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

My overall experience from Odro could not be more positive. After only 2 days of using the software I had won new business with a company I had been trying to break into for a while unsuccessfully.
Many clients and candidates have given great feedback and it has brought my business forward dramatically.
Furthermore, it is very simple to use. I struggle with technology and always panic a bit when there is something new to learn. This was a totally different experience Amanda's enthusiasm and training, including the Ordro 15 meant that I got to grips with the product quickly and was able to launch straight in.
Many clients and candidates have said that they have never been approached like this before and it's great to be different.

Pros

The ease of use is brilliant. I am not good with learning new technologies but this was so intuitive and a joy to use. I didn't have to experience the normal frustrations of getting to grips with a new technology before seeing the fruit.

Cons

I would like more detailed analytics eg how long was a video watched for.
Also at the end of the working day sometimes the software slows down.

Simon N.

Game changer

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

Can't recommend Odro enough. It allows me to approach businesses in an innovative, more engaging manner and provides a great platform to demonstrate my personal brand and experience. The video shortlisting is a great feature and has been well received by clients and candidates alike.

Pros

Easy to use, great interface, multi-functionality, has been great from both a business development and time efficiency perspective. Brilliant customer service / account management team, literally everyone I have spoken with has been really engaging and very supportive.

Cons

I haven't found one yet! If at some point you can find a way to get captures to appear on LinkedIn invitation requests that would be a massive plus point! One other suggestion would be to allow the interviewer to record themselves asking the questions for the candidate on solo interviews, giving the feel of a two way interview rather than the questions just popping up.