PeopleVine

Engagement solution for members, customers, and employees

Tristan S.

Huge potential, with some refinement

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

PeopleVine has a ton of potential, and we've been using it for about half a year to accomplish the basic purposes that we need to use it for.

The initial presentation was great and made everything seem really easy, but the actual usability leaves much to be desired, on both our end of things and on our members' side.

After diving into the system, we found a number of things that didn't work properly that probably could have been fixed if proper usability tests had been done before launching to the public. Unfortunately, I too often felt like I was a beta tester, finding flaws or things that just didn't work while trying to set up our membership programs.

The system has a relatively steep learning curve. I consider myself quite capable when it comes to SAAS, and I think the intention of this system is to take usability clues from great services like MailChimp and Google for Business, but some things are pretty unintuitive, and the Help area isn't as robust as it should be for most users.

As it is now, I think this system is best suited for organizations that have very defined goals in mind and enough money to pay someone else to handle membership programs and campaigns on the platform. Most small organizations with no experience using this platform would struggle with it.

As another reviewer mentions, Jordan has been fairly responsive, but we really need a customer service rep who can be more involved helping clients/members with hiccups.

John Z.

PeopleVine is a great tool for managing members and events

Reviewed on 2017/01/09

It was nice to integrate email marketing, event sign-ups, billing, membership and our website in one place.

• Industry: Telecommunications

People Vine- Great tool for Marketing field people

Reviewed on 2019/04/25

For me its highly recommended software. One should give it try for sure.

Pros

- Very easy to use and understands. Also, it's very easy to upload CSV excel files.
- It provides great experience for my client as well as employees. They need to put less effort on day to day task and can work on other important things which is more needed.
- People vine is Outstanding software. You just need a lit bit practice and need to play with it for a while. The support team is also very supportive and always there for you.
- It helps us to get connected with our customers and I personally love working on this software.

Cons

- It automatically throws notifications, Reminders email to junk box. It can be contained useful information sometimes.

Nate T.

Great Tools for Collaboration and Communication

Reviewed on 2019/10/07

Overall experience has been good. I appreciate the personal contact with our reps, the webinars for questions, and the powerful tools that allow our organization to achieve many things.

Pros

I love the power of People Vine, the many tools in one place, and the customizability.

Cons

Learning curve, some bugs from time to time.

Rj P.

PeopleVine has completely automated the way we do business.

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

PeopleVine has completely automated the way we do business. It's allowed us to be on one system which all talks to each other. It's further automated our entire business process which is amazing. We previously used Infusionsoft and it's night and day from this software and much more user friendly.

Cons

Still learning how to use it a bit. I'm techy but not as much as I could be... The training that one of the customer rep provides to our team is incredibly helpful.

Rebecca K.

Streamlining Processes

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

We've been working with PeopleVine now for four months and have had overall great experiences! It has really helped to streamline our communication with students (customers), and take some of the manual work out of our day to day tasks. We are continuing to learn about new features, and look forward to using it more in the coming months!

Pros

The campaigns and notifications, making it easier to send information to students.

Cons

Many things are not intuitive or have glitches, so it is taking longer to complete tasks than expected.

Zachary N.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great Software and amazing team!

Reviewed on 2017/01/19

It felt like having a private IT marketing group. Customer service is amazing to partner with from the first brainstorming session with ideas and direction. They were expert from the statges of 1. Creative ideas, feel, color, outlay, 2, The technology of the website as decided by the customer, and then 3. Integrating it with their system with seemingly unlimited choices on email, text, and social media marketing possibilities.

Pros

That someone did most of the technical work so I could focus on the strategy piece.

Cons

N/A

Bart G.

Sales and Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed on 2017/01/06

The PeopleVine platform has been a very useful tool in helping our company track potential sales leads, notes, and general inquiries. The ease in sending out follow up emails has been one of the best experiences for me. In addition, the platform integration with social media and web pages gives us an edge in developing our brand. We are excited about the new renditions and updates PeopleVine has implemented and we hope to have another successful year with the platform.

Pros

User interface
Ease of tools
Uploading CSV excel files

Cons

Notifications/Reminders for follow-ups, etc are thrown into the junk inbox.

Michael D.

Amazing software for marketers, literally everything you need in one place!

Reviewed on 2017/01/13

PeopleVine is an amazing software for marketers. The platform is so robust you can literally do anything on it! The team there is incredibly supportive as well. I rated the ease of use a bit lower as it is so all encompassing it's a bit tricky to figure out where everything is. Really love working on this platform, as it's helped our business grow and helps us connect to our audience in more meaningful ways!

Jmc C.

JMC PeopleVine Review

Reviewed on 2017/01/12

I love the simplicity of the software yet complex nature of all the elements that you can combine in one.