Rhodium Incident Management Suite

Cloud-based incident management suite for safety agencies

4,6
Darren S.
Industry: Government Administration

Rhodium Incident Managment / Accounting for everyone

Reviewed on 2019/04/05

We are checking more boxes with this system that ever before: Safety, accountability, documentation and consistency are more efficiently accomplished by design with little effort.

Pros

The basis of accountability is organization. No software gives you automatic accountability; however, organizing recourses, knowing where everyone is, giving singular commands and communicating to the IC when tasks are complete are non negotiable. Rhodium Incident Management is a efficient and detailed tool for organizing and accounting for people, tasks, resources and progress. It also gives agencies a complete roadmap for post incident analysis, planning and documentation. We are very satisfied with the software and hope to utilize it for special events, planning, table top drills as well as emergency incidents and incident analysis.

Cons

Like any web based software, the technology relies on a reliable wireless signal and can be inhibited by areas where this is not possible.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the kind words!

Jack S.

Quality Incident Management Platform

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

We have used Rhodium on multiple real world incidents such as structure fires, wildland fires, special events and hazmat emergencies. It truly proved effective during a train derailment that was 50 miles from the EOC. Units responding were able to have vital information already showing within Rhodium when the hazmat team arrived such as manifest and other information. In addition, the EOC was able to see hazard zones and all operational information from on scene despite their distant location to the incident. This has been a great product for our multiple uses and it is impressive to see that improvements to the product are constantly being done to aid responders during an incident. It has allowed for greater accountability of resources, mapping of an incident and being visible to all involved no matter where they physically are.

Pros

The ease of use for multiple different emergencies. Additionally it can be used for non emergency events for pre-planning and tracking resources. In addition it has been great to have up to date information visible by all involved in an incident regardless of distance.

Cons

The lack of the app being able to do more with the software and still having to log into a web browser to have full functionality.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Industry: Military
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Great service

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Pros

Fast and easy to use but it keeps crashing when you have a few seconds of the time

Cons

Crashing and the app keeps asking me to make it a little more difficult

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Matt M.

Product Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/11

We utilize the software to plan all of our large scale, pre-planned special events occurring on our campus. These include football games, basketball games, baseball games, Greek life social events, parades, and many others. We also use it in a unified command situation with our neighboring jurisdictions during real-world emergencies.

Pros

This software enables our agency to complete and handout (hard copies or electronically) Incident Action Plans for both scheduled events and emergent situations. It has been an invaluable tool for us with the number of special events and programs we have on our campus.

Cons

Any issues that I have had with the software have been quickly addressed by the support staff. I would say that I have no real "least" favorite parts of the system.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Heath P.

Rhodium Mobile

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I have been using Rhodium for SWAT operations for the past 5 years. I generally don't use the software to its full potential. Recently I used the software for a full blown operation involving multiple agencies and 4 different operational periods. The system allowed use to separate the operational periods and to stay organized during the event. I have recommended Rhodium to several agencies and everyone have really liked its operational platform.

Pros

I like using rhodium because it allows me to be better organized with my resources. When I can see what I am working with it allows me to better utilize the resources I have. It also allows me to track the events and I can complete the entire incident with an after action report.

Cons

sometimes the system lags and it takes a few seconds to find names and or save the ICS forms. This creates some frustration especially when I'm trying to work fast and enter a lot of names for an incident. I know it will respond fast at times and when it does it makes it easy to input resources.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Jason J.
Industry: Law Enforcement

Good incident management system. Does a lot of good things, but there are some limitations.

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/26

Professional incident management software that allows you to track resources and pre-plan incidents. The ICS forms could prove to be invaluable if needed.

Pros

The program is an excellent way to document, track and manage serious incidents. It looks more professional and offers more thorough documentation of incidents than you could do on a whiteboard or even on something like Google Earth.

Cons

The inability to save an incident (as it appears during the incident itself). All personnel and resources have to be put back into service to make them available for future incidents, and not being able to log in and view the finished product of past incidents is disappointing.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review! Note that personnel and resources return to service automatically when an incident is completed. Be sure to check out the newly enhanced incident report and after action review!

Matt V.
Industry: Utilities

I takes very little initial training to get started. Ongoing training is a phone call away.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/04/18

This software allows a commander to have at their fingertips a clear picture of the incident so good decisions can be made at the right time.

Pros

The versatility of the incidents I can use the software for and the ability to load pre-planned events. I spent 3 years researching software for our critical,incident management and this product was the most complete package I could find. If my budget would allow it, I would add more users and GPS accounts.

Cons

The inability to easily print the various screens like checklists, maps and layers. There is not much I don't like about the product.

Doug S.
Industry: Law Enforcement

Rhodium Incident Management provides our department a comprehensive solution to complex incidents.

Reviewed on 2018/04/17

Rhodium Incident Management provides our agency with all the tools necessary to plan for a major special event, manage an evolving complex incident, or pre-plan various response scenarios for locations throughout our city. Rhodium is web-based which allows all of our personnel to access this vital information in the field in real time.

Pros

I like the web-based platform and its ability to be customized for individual agency needs. It provides easy to use tools that make managing incidents a lot easier than the old white board method. The web allows us to share real-time info. with our personnel in the field.

Cons

There are a few bugs in the system at times. Rhodium support is very responsive and fixes are done quickly and to customer satisfaction.

Karen S.

Our agency has been with IRT/Rhodium for several years. Great product with many functions

Reviewed on 2018/04/18

Pros

The IAP feature and the ability to share personnel for plans. The command board and all features that allows you to access the 204 forms and assets immediately. You are able to create pre-plans in advance and roll to active incidents. Able to upload mapping, draw maps and set perimeters. Very user friendly once you figure out what is all available!

Cons

Does take time to learn how to navigate through all the features. Once this is conquered , it is amazing as to what the program can do.

Michael M.

Rhodium IMS

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

I love this software, it was super easy to understand and implement. The longest part for me was importing all our checklists, but now that they are there - it will save us tons of time

Pros

Ease of use, able to be used on any device/platform, layout & design, ICS forms are pre-poulated for you and addition of mutual aid resources is made easy. The whole platform was designed very well, and the end user experience is made easy. This is also very affordable and made it possible for our department to purchase & use, and expand on.

Cons

None at this time. If I had suggestions I know the team would be very receptive to listen & consider.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review and feedback!

Bob L.

Very Useful Software in Today's World

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

We saw a presentation on the Pulse nightclub shooting (2016) in 2017 and the Orlando Police commander discussed their use of Rhodium with that incident. We decided to purchase and have now expanded the software to our entire county which includes both police and fire department users now.

Pros

The ability to map incidents and create plans.

Cons

Early on there was a learning curve to overcome. That was done with training and using the product.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Ron M.

Excellent Incident Management Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/25

Pros

This software is extremely user friendly and customizable. The ability to have multiple agencies on the software during a major incident saves time and gives the incident commander real time information on the location of personnel and resources.

Cons

I don't have any cons with this software

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Greg H.
Industry: Public Policy

Excellent product

Reviewed on 2020/02/18

Excellent product and customer support.

Pros

The product is simple to use and the ICS forms work well and help our agency

Cons

The product is still evolving and is not a perfect solution for everything.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Greg, we appreciate the review!

Dean C.

Incident Management Software Training

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/09/28

The Incident Management System will be a tool to handle daily operations to the larger incidents requiring Emergency Management applications. Plus, the use of the software during festivals and events will allow for correct use of the Command Structure.

Pros

The options for the overall use and applications

Cons

Having a guiding training document would be beneficial

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review! Keep an eye out for our new online training and help center which will be launching soon!

Kurtis B.
Industry: Public Safety

Exceptional customer service to back up an intuitive application that supports Incident Management.

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Broad level situation awareness across a large operational picture and involving multiple agencies and coordination entities.

Pros

Intuitive, map-centric application that can be shared across multiple users. This affords the ability to achieve broad level situational awareness across multiple agencies.

Cons

Some map features/elements need further development to achieve optimal incident management via the application.

Jason C.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Rhodium Incident Management

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Pros

After you learn the layout of the program it is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Also the price point is far more reasonable than quotes that we received from various competitors. The ability to expand the amount of users on the system for larger incidents as well as the ease of publishing an IAP for folks to view on their smart phones is a great benefit for our situation of a jurisdiction that has many special events.

Cons

For the ICS forms only forms 201-208 auto-populate across the system all others have to be filled in view a form fill PDF. They did say that this would be updated in the future.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!

Will R.

IAP

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/18

The IAP process can be difficult

Pros

The IAP process is great for the most part.

Cons

I think more of the forms should be able to be attached to the IAP.

Response from Incident Response Technologies

Thank you for the review!