Shark Byte CRM

Sales and estimating solution for service contractors

Finally a software to help sales reps become more efficient.

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

Time and efficiency savings

Pros

Makes the process of surveying equipment, estimating, and proposing a service agreement so much more simple. Gone is the paper part of this, and the data is so much more accurate this way. Easy to attach pictures as well, making finding the right photo for the right equipment incredibly easy.

Cons

Currently they say that IOS survey tool is on it's way. The Android version is great, but they need to serve the Apple world, too.

Maria D.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great HVAC + sales software

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

We are getting everything we had with Salesforce but honed into our business. Other crms offer sooo much customization and add on options it becomes polarizing and a salesforce guru must be brought in to get dashboards and reporting designed/setup. SharkByte was designed by folks in our specific industry and offers what we need, along with ability to customize. For the most part there is nothing too cumbersome that we cannot do ourselves.

Pros

Ease of customization to our business. SharkByte developers seeks feedback and will actually adapt the software in response to the feedback received.

Cons

Report formatting, pdf document merge is evolving and getting better with each update.

Ray C.

Where have you been?

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

SharkByte has allowed me to be able to focus on the important part of sales, the customer. Prior to using this software we relied solely on spreadsheets built in house with little to no accountability, transparency, or consistency. I now have a format that is used by all of our team members for estimating and the ability to track and manage our pipeline. Great product with even better customer service.

Pros

SharkByte has assisted me in so many ways. From allowing me to create estimating templates for inexperienced sales team members to finally having consistent proposal layouts, it has afforded me the ability to focus on other things. Above all, the customer support that I've experienced has been top notch and a true testament to "second mile service."

Cons

As with all software their have been a few bugs, however customer support has been on point.

Sascha E.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Simple Process for PM Estimating!

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

I really enjoy how easy it is to create a Preventative Maintenance contract from start to finish through this product. My personal background is in sales, with little mechanical experience. This program made navigating the estimating process for Preventative Maintenance contracts simple and straightforward. It allowed me the independence to build a professional contract without having to consult our Service Manager for help!
Our sales representative has made herself readily available to help with questions and tips as I become more comfortable with navigating the various features of the program.

Cons

Can't identify anything negative just yet. Anytime I get stumped, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been able to help me work it out.

Caroline M.

Industry Gold

Reviewed on 2019/06/04

Pros

Shark Byte expedites the sales cycle in a way that no other software out there does. The capability to survey, estimate, and propose not only projects, but contracts as well in the same day is a game changer that separates us from our competition by exceeding customer expectations. Shark Byte provides a user-friendly interface that will engage any sales person and provides the reporting and tracking function to take your sales management to the next level.

Cons

There was a mindset shift when first learning the software. We had to move from the traditional filter pricing model that we've been using for decades which caused some hesitancy from Operations. We soon found- not only was the estimation spot on, but the survey required fields provided even more detail and information than we were previously getting on surveys. This information prepared us more for our start-ups.