Showing 18 reviews of 9

Dossy

Online reference checking platform for recruiting agencies

Showing 18 reviews of 9

Everyone NEEDS to use this!!

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

With Dossy, the entire reference check process is completely automated. The fact that a third-party software provides unfiltered, unbiased and honest references is worth the investment.

Pros

Dossy makes the process of conducting a reference check quick and easy. With an easy-to-use user-interface and constant reminders given to all involved parties, Dossy automates what can be a time-consuming process. The whole process is completed with a few clicks, and the end result of unfiltered, unbiased and honest reference checks makes the investment into Dossy all the worthwhile.

Cons

Absolutely nothing - perfect software - perfect solution!

Matt W.

Solves the problem of chasing down referees

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

It just does it in the background. I was sick of trying to phone referees.

Cons

Doesn't integrate with Hubspot, which is the CRM I use.

Elliott C.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Fantastic product for time efficiency, this is the future of HR!

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

The benefit of time is the biggest positive. Once you've set up templates, which are fully customizable it does all the work for you. This will be the future of reference checking in the not too distant future.

Pros

The efficiency of the product is excellent. It has personally saved me hours of follow up's and taking verbal references as well as generating me new leads!

Cons

A couple of hiccups as any new software does, however, the customer support team is quick to rectify and build on the software to make it more efficient in the future. They are also great at taking on feedback.

Adam D.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Saved us a bucket load of time and money.

Reviewed on 2019/06/30

Easy sign up and the onboarding plus support from the Dossy team was exceptional. We really appreciate it when the new features are announced, we hear about them and are trained which enables us to work the features in to our recruitment processes. The forms are great, easy to build. Just a great product.

Pros

Easy to use, great user experience and the features that keep on getting integrated and trickling through to our us. The ease of use has really made our internal recruitment processes streamlined.

Cons

Tough one to think of, compared to the others we've tried, I can't really say we dislike anything.

Kristen K.

Amazing Software - Fast-tracks the process & very reliable!

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Pros

Dossy makes it so quick and easy to do reference checks throughout the recruitment process. It is always reassuring to my clients that the words are straight from the referees and is a true representation of the candidate.
From a referee perspective they love being able to fill out the questionnaire at a time it is suited to them, meaning they can provide as much detail as they can, rather than receiving a call at an inconvenient time and rushing through the call.

Cons

Nothing not to like, all positive experiences from me.

Stephanie A.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Couldn't do my job without Dossy!

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

I've been in recruitment for some time now and have only just started using Dossy however it's made my life so much easier and allows my clients to have unfiltered feedback. I would highly recommend Dossy to any industry professional!

Pros

I love Dossy because it's a third party, impartial and completely unbiased approach to conducting reference checks on candidates, which makes my job so much easier!

The system itself is very easy to use and my candidates and referees find it simple and straightforward and easy to navigate.

Cons

I'm completely blown away by the system and have no dislikes

Ryan D.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Fast, efficient and easy to use.

Reviewed on 2019/06/07

Reduce admin and turn around times getting reference checks completed.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to use this product. It is a super efficient and cost-effective solution for streamlining the reference checking process. We've managed to save an incredible amount of time wasted chasing both candidates and potential referees. I liked the questionnaire editor, and how clean and easy to use. The lead capture feature is also handy at bringing in pontential candidate/client leads

Cons

Doesn't integrate with Bullhorn but this is coming in

Anh D.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Fantastic user experience and simple to use

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Very positive. I would recommend that recruiters use something like this to save their time on check references.

Pros

Many softwares out there are very hard to use because they have so many unnecessary features which make the UI convoluted. Dossy has a very simple interface, yet enough functionality, for me to get my job done.

Cons

The phone validation step seems to be a bit inconvenient. But I think that is required to make sure the candidate can't fake their own references.

Nicolas H.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Dossy saves me time! Great reference checking software.

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

Dossy helps automate the reference checking process, removing the hassle of having to constantly call referees.

Cons

That it doesn't integrate with JobAdder.