Julius with HYPR

4,4 (75)
Influencer marketing solution for social media networks

Jason F.

One of the best SaaS influencer softwares on the market

Reviewed on 2021/07/29

I was a client/customer for 2+ years and fell in love with the product. Only after did I engage with them as a sponsor of my podcast (for disclosure's sake). I was never paid by Julius, but for a short time did receive complimentary access (during sponsorship).

Pros

Julius is easy to use, has powerful search filters, all the campaign management features you'd want and powerful measurement/ROI attribution options.

Cons

For SaaS without managed services, this product is on the higher end of the price spectrum, but it is very good software.

Allie D.

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

HYPR offers the tools and measurements my team and I need daily in order to produce the best work for our clients - all in one very user-friendly interface, where previously we had to pull data from several different services. The pdf report feature is also key when we are backing up our influencer decision-making process because clients can easily digest all of the stats - which has really streamlined our programming. Our dedicated team at HYPR has been incredible - they are timely to respond to any questions we send them, and it was great having them in the office for a lunch and learn. We're really excited about all the new features that are going to be rolling out. Overall - HYPR has become an essential part of our operations and has helped us to amplify our programs significantly.

Pros

Very user-friendly interface, hyper-specific search parameters, campaign monitoring, easy to export influencer lists, pdf's of specific influencer data, very responsive and helpful account managers on the HYPR side.

Cons

The only con I would note is that the software doesn't measure data from Instagram Stories, but I know that's something in the pipeline for the year :)

Response from HYPR

Thank you for your thorough review! We're grateful to be partnered with your team and excited to hear you're seeing the value of your HYPR account and relationship with our team.

Gabriela M.

Feedback of transition

Reviewed on 2022/02/08

love the support of the team to help us with the transition. very useful

Pros

The integration of other social platforms in one software. It help us to visualize a more integrate influencer activation

Cons

It is still missing database from Ecuador. We have done some exercises on influencer discovery but the filters are not showing us useful results yet

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive review of Julius! We appreciate your business.

Sarah O.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

I love seeing the analytics and just being able to organize and share what I want the team to see.

Pros

The search function is really useful, and the way you can organize your lists, tags, and campaigns. Also the customer service and on-boarding was excellent.

Cons

The sign-in process is not great, I keep have to put in a code before signing in by getting a phone call. I don't know if that is mandatory always.

Also sifting through old/dead accounts is annoying, I wish there was a update for all accounts on the platform.

Tribe Dynamics and Upfluence

Reasons for Switching to Julius with HYPR

we didn't qualify for Tribe Dynamics since we have a smaller following and it was quite expensive. Upfluence didn't have much of the features that Julius provided.

Response from JuliusWorks

Sarah, appreciate your feedback here! Please note that we use an MFA security process for sign in so that your data is further protected by two-factor authentication. If you stay signed into your account, you do not need to enter that each time.

Tucker M.

Helps us daily

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Julius helps me identify the best matches for athlete endorsed campaigns. Decisions are made based on target market, reach, pricing, and athlete interests. Julius helps me greatly in all of these categories. The customer service team has been awesome as well. There have been a few instances where we had a really quick turnaround on getting an athlete added to Julius, and they worked with me to get those added before their usual turnaround time which is going above and beyond.

Pros

I love the ability to apply filters to reach a very specific target market. Julius is so helpful in this process. Specific parts of the software that I really enjoy include the agent contact information, follower demographics, and the ability to see a bio on the athlete as well as ailments and interests.

Cons

I would love a feature that allowed for easier calculations with age for target market. Julius breaks down the target markets >16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-49, and 50+. This is great, except if I want to know how many followers the athlete has under the age of 35, I grab a calculator and add up the first 5 groups. If there was a way to filter this so I don't have to add them up each time, this would save a lot of time.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your input here, Tucker! Glad to hear you are gaining so much value from Julius vetted data approach. We appreciate your feedback on the age brackets and have shared it with our product team for review.

Paula B.

Julius Software Review

Reviewed on 2021/10/25

Excellent response and overall very happy with the software

Pros

We have been a Julius user for many years - and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an influencer search platform. The influencer search and vetting criteria are top-notch. I also like that the team hand-vets them prior to putting into the system - so not just anyone can add an influencer. I also like and use the "related" influencer all the time as well as the audience demo, reach etc

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like about the software

Hannah S.

Vetting Influencers for Brand Partnerships

Reviewed on 2022/02/14

Pros

It's perfect for scouting talent based on insights - you're able to target creators with followers from specific regions, with specific age demographics, and creators who have high engagement rates. You're also able to see examples of work they've produced for other brands.

Cons

We currently use the tool for the early stages of influencer scouting, then outsource the comms to an external PR agency. Due to the cost of the tool, we've limited the # of users who can access the platform, but ideally we'd love to have our PR agency access HYPR to do comms directly from the platform.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive review of Julius! We appreciate your business.

Amanda D.

Julius w/ HYPR Review

Reviewed on 2022/02/15

It's been great and a very helpful tool for PR.

Pros

It's very easy to use and all of the data offered on the site is extremely helpful when it comes to viewing someone's eng. rate, audience demo, etc.

Cons

Once you get the full overview of the site and where to find what it's very easy to use. If you don't get the visual from someone that knows it, it can be hard to navigate.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive review of Julius! We appreciate your business.

• Industry: Entertainment

great program but room for improvement

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

Pros

It's super user friendly and I find that pretty much anyone can use it without training.

Cons

I wish it was better at recommending talent that I need for a specific concern or campaign. Also, I wish it was more accurate about talent ethnicity.

• Industry: Civil Engineering
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Julius it’s for you only if you....

Reviewed on 2021/05/06

Pros

This software has a great support team and easy interface. Always helpful to find on social networks the best influencer option for you and your business.

Cons

This software it’s looking for trending topic or brands in social networks, so if you look for specific topic or field, maybe Julius isn’t for you.

Matthew M.

Julius Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

Data and organization. If you work at a large company or have users that work in separate places, Julius is great for influencer/campaign organization and setting up process and protocols with cross-functional teams. Pulling and sharing data is also very seamless, and could be pulled quickly and easily. There are also tons of options in the search filters which can narrow the field and make it easier for discovery.

Cons

Reporting customization is a work in progress. They offer standardize reports now, which are great, but they ability to customize how we see fit is currently not available. Right now it is a desktop friendly product and do not have a mobile application. More of a personal preference probably, but an app would certainly make it easier to search, share and analyze data on the go.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for the feedback! Enhancing our reporting customization is indeed on our roadmap and we will keep you posted on progress there. We will submit your notes on the mobile app to our engineering team to see if that's something we can work on for this year. Appreciate the insights here and thanks for the kind words! Happy to hear our tool has proven valuable for you and the team.

Ashley R.

PUMA Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

I use Julius all the time, and have got a whole marketing team using it as well. Everyone likes to use influencer marketing for the accounts, and giving them access to Julius gives them all a confidence to recognize if their agency or retailer account is giving them the right pool of talent to work with based on their needs and expectations.

Pros

I love that I can learn so much about an influencer's followers by checking their Julius profile. Getting a Female/Male ratio, location, and even just trends they enjoy vastly improves my ability to distinguish a good partner to work with for a specific drop, or provide reason why they do not make sense for the drop/brand. I also like that I can add a profile easily if it does not exist.

Cons

I wish certain things were more updated. I don't think that the price tags are accurate. This is a lot but if Julius makes good connections with these people, and can find a basis where they update price tags, contact information, and update their profiles if they have a significant growth in followers, this would be super beneficial and help us on an ongoing basis if we are using them for the right moment.

Response from JuliusWorks

We appreciate your feedback on Julius! Glad to hear the tool is helpful and we strive to make sure it continues to meet your needs. We will take your feedback on pricing and contact info to research and keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you again!

Spencer D.

Julius - Great Influencer Data

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

As a marketing agency, we have a variety of clients with different needs in the influencer space. Julius is able to help us across all of our clients to provide tailored insights and recommendations with the information we're able to find in the platform.

Pros

Julius has a plethora of information about the accounts in the system, this is a huge help for our team when researching influencers. We spend a lot of time reviewing the audience data to make sure that the influencers we're choosing have an audience aligned with our brand.

Cons

I wish there was a way to look at branded accounts' data. I also wish the searching by interest functionality worked a little better, maybe being able to search by influencers' audiences instead of their specific interests would help.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for the feedback, Spencer! You can see branded account data via our Brand Profiles add-on. Feel free to contact our team through the Help Center if you are interested in learning more! Additionally, you can also search by influencers' audiences using the Audience search filters available on the home screen. This includes audience interests.

Chelsea D.

Great Tool for Quality over Quantity

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Julius saves our PR agency tons of time when researching influencers for new business and client campaigns. The ability to pull a list of relevant influencers and share that list externally within minutes makes pitching and scoping influencer campaigns much more efficient. It is a great full service tool to keep influencer campaigns organized and measurable.

Pros

The level of detail provided about the influencers and their audiences is extremely helpful when planning influencer campaigns. It gives our PR agency’s clients confidence that they will get a good value for their money. The tool is very easy to use. I can pull a list of qualified influencers in 60 seconds.

Cons

The quantity and diversity of influencers should be a focus for the platform to keep it competitive. I often do a search for a local influencer or a niche interest topic and have very few options. It is not the best for B2B due to limitations with LinkedIn.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your input, Chelsea! Julius prides itself on its quality approach to influencer profiles. We are excited to share that, with our recent acquisition of HYPR, we will be growing the platform substantially with more influencer options in the months to come. Unfortunately, LinkedIn does not provide a social API, but we have shared your feedback with our product team should that change down the line.

Valerie V.

Incredible Tool for Influencer Marketing initiatives

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

It's now easier to justify the investment of influencer marketing to clients, leveraging HYPR data to identify the best influencers to reach a client's desired target market.

Pros

The sheer amount of influencers on the platform, the ease of having influencers added thanks to the incredible team, audience insights to prove ROI and ensure influencers will be able to reach a client's target audience.

Cons

It can be sometimes difficult to find an influencer using only the search bar feature as influencers will sometimes change their handles or location and the platform isn't updated to reflect their new channels, data is (very) infrequently out of date (i.e. audience size, engagement rate, etc.)

Response from HYPR

Thank you for your feedback! We at HYPR are happy you're seeing the value and grateful for your ongoing partnership.

Maryellen S.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

A great tool for finding influencer partners

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

Pros

Julius is streamlined and user-friendly. I primarily use this software to cast influencer partners for brand partnership campaigns. My clients appreciated the clean design and detailed demographic information. If I wanted to have a potential partner added to the network, Julius customer support turned the request around ASAP, typically much faster than the support ticket estimated time.

Cons

The search function could be easier to use. Topics vs. Interest is confusing. I also found many errors on profiles - for example, an influencer who was Female would be under Male, an influencer who was White would be under Hispanic. I wish I could update the profiles as I find errors.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive feedback, Maryellen! We appreciate your input here. In regards to suggesting profile updates - you can do that via our Help Center request form, using the appropriate option from the drop-down menu for updating a profile. We do our best to ensure you are provided with quality, human-vetted profiles and appreciate your input at any time.

Rachel L.

Love HYPR!

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Pros

- provides tons of data
- very easy search and filtering capabilities
- very easy to request custom information
- very easy to export a lot of information at incentive

Cons

- have to sort through lots of options (since there is so much information available) to find exactly what you’re looking for
- can’t easily isolate different social channels’ data (ie, if our campaign is on Instagram those are the only data points we care about)

Response from HYPR

Thanks for your review! We are ecstatic you're seeing value in HYPR and we're happy to be working with your team.

Catherine C.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great Tool - What More Can We Add?

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Fantastic. The customer service is quick, polite and I feel like they are a coworker of mine every time I am communicating with someone there. I have zero complaints just always hunger for more more more as I'm sure the Julius team is as well

Pros

I really like how user friendly it is between searching, the actual information, the output, etc. it's all very clear and concise and well thought through.

Cons

I just wish there was more we could find out. Even if it's not super concrete data - like key words perhaps may reveal that they are Spotify users. We are constantly trying to find new ways to connect with our Wholesale partners through influencers and a lot of the times interests are the hardest to gauge outside of vague things like "music"

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback. Happy to say I think we can help there. We do have a content search section of the influencers profile where you can see if they are mentioning certain brands, using #s, and more. You can also use the interest tags and type in the type of music that you need the influencer to be interested in. We'll reach out to see if you found those tools okay!

Evan C.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Creative Agency Thoughts

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

The relationship side of things has been great - as an organization, we just do less and less influencer identification. It's good to know it's here for us, but it's less utilized than originally expected.

Pros

The platform makes it easy to pop in and get insights and people QUICKLY. Often requests come in and you have to snap into action and get some names together for a meeting happening at the drop of a hat. Hypr has got my back on that front.

Cons

Despite the rigor put into the analytics portion of the tool, it still feels intangible and shaky. Clients are often skeptical of platform-provided data (especially on audience demographics and analytics).

I feel like the tool is defined by traditional metrics of influence - foullowers, engagement, etc. What about the intangible, magical "up-and-coming" people that drive REAL conversations. It feels like the tool is is missing the human touch - some kind of editorial side of things, that shares stories about real people discoverable through the tool. Think about how WeTransfer has created WePresent as their editorial arm for inspiration.

Response from HYPR

Thanks for your honest and helpful feedback. We'd like to chat more with you about your ideas for the platform sometime soon.

Amanda K.

Julius Use

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

Pros

I think Julius is a great tool to provide high-level insight into the social following of a wide swath of influencers. From providing a bird's eye view of total following to sharing breakdowns of follower demos, it's a great resource is trying to better understand how we are reaching consumers.

Cons

I think the biggest short-coming of Julius is really in two areas: One being the different affinity areas within influencer followings, as well as benchmarks/comparative analysis between influencers. It would be really helpful to better understand which influencers pop for a given interest area and for the benchmarks associated with that affinity to be a bit clearer to understand.

Response from JuliusWorks

Appreciate your positive feedback, Amanda! We've shared your product input with our team, as well.

Brandon B.

Julius Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Great experience - all of our customer support contacts are wonderful and promptly get back to us with feedback/answers.

Pros

Love the data/analytics available for athletes, especially the demographics of their audience on social.

Cons

We request new athlete profiles who do not have one set up yet - would love to see these updated/maintained for at least the main sports leagues - NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/MLS

Sometimes we find that one of an athlete's social channels is missing/not connected to their profile

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon! We have shared your research feedback with our team.

Kevin C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

An amazing product with an amazing team

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Pros

The thing that matters the most about HYPR is the client interaction, they have spent time with me and my team discussing features, assisting on projects and generally being wonderful people. That has made a huge amount of difference.

The platform itself is incredibly intuitive and is built on historical data, which means it is not vulnerable to the increasingly walled off islands of social media data, and that makes it invaluable to our company. The specificity available in the platform is incredible.

Cons

I have no real issues with HYPR, great platform, wonderful people.

Response from HYPR

Thank you for your thorough review. We're happy to hear the platform is exceeding your expectations, and we're grateful for our relationship with your team as well!

Capri D.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Julius Makes It Easy

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Love how easy the platform makes it for our team to organize campaigns, find new people to work with, and get valuable metrics that impact our decision making.

Pros

It's so easy to add influencers to the platform, and the ease of determining information about influencers' audiences is unmatched! Some really great information is available with only a few clicks.

Cons

Sometimes the contact emails for the influencers aren't up to date, and the pricing estimate is really far off.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback! We value any input so we know where to focus our energy on enhancing the product. Your feedback on pricing and contact emails has been submitted to the research team for review. We'll be sure to keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you for your partnership and if you need anything further, please let your CSM know.

Manuel v P.

Manuel Pares Julius review

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Ok. I wish it is good for starters but once you get more experience in the Iinfluencer marketing worls there are things that are missing in this software

Pros

Information is easy to read. I can export this information and send it easily

Cons

There is not an easy way to search for people based on the demographics Im looking for

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback, Manuel! We offer several Audience demographic search filters and dozens of tags thereour team will reach out in case you are having trouble finding a specific tag to use.

Holly H.

The best!

Reviewed on 2022/02/17

Use it on a daily basis for all talent needs. Super helpful and makes my job a lot easier!

Pros

Super easy to search for talent and compare.

Cons

Campaign tracking is a bit hard if they're not authenticated, but getting better.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive review of Julius! We appreciate your business.