Showing 44 reviews of 34

Julius

Influencer marketing solution for social media networks

Showing 44 reviews of 34
Tucker M.

Helps us daily

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Julius helps me identify the best matches for athlete endorsed campaigns. Decisions are made based on target market, reach, pricing, and athlete interests. Julius helps me greatly in all of these categories. The customer service team has been awesome as well. There have been a few instances where we had a really quick turnaround on getting an athlete added to Julius, and they worked with me to get those added before their usual turnaround time which is going above and beyond.

Pros

I love the ability to apply filters to reach a very specific target market. Julius is so helpful in this process. Specific parts of the software that I really enjoy include the agent contact information, follower demographics, and the ability to see a bio on the athlete as well as ailments and interests.

Cons

I would love a feature that allowed for easier calculations with age for target market. Julius breaks down the target markets >16, 17-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-49, and 50+. This is great, except if I want to know how many followers the athlete has under the age of 35, I grab a calculator and add up the first 5 groups. If there was a way to filter this so I don't have to add them up each time, this would save a lot of time.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your input here, Tucker! Glad to hear you are gaining so much value from Julius vetted data approach. We appreciate your feedback on the age brackets and have shared it with our product team for review.

Indigo C.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Love the program - a few updates would be great

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Overall, I'm happy with Julius.

Pros

I like how detailed the audience info is and the break down of demographics.

Cons

The search based on filters isn't always accurate and I feel that the contact info is most general and not always the best contact.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you, Indigo!

Shayna L.
  • Industry: Hospitality

An invaluable source for finding influencers

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Pros

Julius is very user friendly and intuitive to use. I love that I'm able to find partners by filtering through their personal information and data on their audience. This enables me to work with people that are truly going to resonate with my company's users.

Cons

There isn't anything I dislike about the software, but I do feel like it's a bit pricey. Since I manage our influencer program, using Julius is a huge way I source partners, but if I had another way of finding influencers, I maybe wouldn't be able to back into this spend level.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for your positive feedback, Shayna!

Ashley R.

PUMA Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

I use Julius all the time, and have got a whole marketing team using it as well. Everyone likes to use influencer marketing for the accounts, and giving them access to Julius gives them all a confidence to recognize if their agency or retailer account is giving them the right pool of talent to work with based on their needs and expectations.

Pros

I love that I can learn so much about an influencer's followers by checking their Julius profile. Getting a Female/Male ratio, location, and even just trends they enjoy vastly improves my ability to distinguish a good partner to work with for a specific drop, or provide reason why they do not make sense for the drop/brand. I also like that I can add a profile easily if it does not exist.

Cons

I wish certain things were more updated. I don't think that the price tags are accurate. This is a lot but if Julius makes good connections with these people, and can find a basis where they update price tags, contact information, and update their profiles if they have a significant growth in followers, this would be super beneficial and help us on an ongoing basis if we are using them for the right moment.

Response from JuliusWorks

We appreciate your feedback on Julius! Glad to hear the tool is helpful and we strive to make sure it continues to meet your needs. We will take your feedback on pricing and contact info to research and keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you again!

Manuel v P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Manuel Pares Julius review

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Ok. I wish it is good for starters but once you get more experience in the Iinfluencer marketing worls there are things that are missing in this software

Pros

Information is easy to read. I can export this information and send it easily

Cons

There is not an easy way to search for people based on the demographics Im looking for

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback, Manuel! We offer several Audience demographic search filters and dozens of tags thereour team will reach out in case you are having trouble finding a specific tag to use.

Jordan R.

Julius 2020 Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Great! overall great product and customer service is fast and helpful

Pros

How extensive the talent database is, how in depth the data is, ability to access talent contact info

Cons

We don't use it much for campaign management. I also find that sometimes it doesn't have the interest base targeting I'm looking for.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you, Jordan! We look forward to working closely with your team to walk them through our campaign option when they are ready.

Tyler D.

Experience

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

It's been great when looking up audience information for athletes and influencers that could fit a brand messaging that my team is working on.

Pros

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate within its interface.

Cons

The filter and toggle aspects of the software are a little difficult to find when you're just getting a hang of the product offerings.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Tyler! We will do our best to update the in-app notifications regarding platform filters. We also encourage you to check out our Help Center for additional information on filters to use.

Jack S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Julius with Footlocker

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

Easy to use and effective! It's also great being able to submit names of influencers not in the system yet to be able to grow the platform.

Cons

Some data not always available depending on how big the influencer is.

Response from JuliusWorks

Hi Jack! Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you've been able to get most of what you need from Julius. We are always looking for ways to pull in audience data for micro-influencers. We will be sure to notify you on any developments on that front. Should you have any additional feedback, please be sure to let your CSM know. Thanks!

Spencer D.

Julius - Great Influencer Data

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

As a marketing agency, we have a variety of clients with different needs in the influencer space. Julius is able to help us across all of our clients to provide tailored insights and recommendations with the information we're able to find in the platform.

Pros

Julius has a plethora of information about the accounts in the system, this is a huge help for our team when researching influencers. We spend a lot of time reviewing the audience data to make sure that the influencers we're choosing have an audience aligned with our brand.

Cons

I wish there was a way to look at branded accounts' data. I also wish the searching by interest functionality worked a little better, maybe being able to search by influencers' audiences instead of their specific interests would help.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for the feedback, Spencer! You can see branded account data via our Brand Profiles add-on. Feel free to contact our team through the Help Center if you are interested in learning more! Additionally, you can also search by influencers' audiences using the Audience search filters available on the home screen. This includes audience interests.

Sarah O.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

I love seeing the analytics and just being able to organize and share what I want the team to see.

Pros

The search function is really useful, and the way you can organize your lists, tags, and campaigns. Also the customer service and on-boarding was excellent.

Cons

The sign-in process is not great, I keep have to put in a code before signing in by getting a phone call. I don't know if that is mandatory always.

Also sifting through old/dead accounts is annoying, I wish there was a update for all accounts on the platform.

Response from JuliusWorks

Sarah, appreciate your feedback here! Please note that we use an MFA security process for sign in so that your data is further protected by two-factor authentication. If you stay signed into your account, you do not need to enter that each time.

Chelsea D.

Great Tool for Quality over Quantity

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Julius saves our PR agency tons of time when researching influencers for new business and client campaigns. The ability to pull a list of relevant influencers and share that list externally within minutes makes pitching and scoping influencer campaigns much more efficient. It is a great full service tool to keep influencer campaigns organized and measurable.

Pros

The level of detail provided about the influencers and their audiences is extremely helpful when planning influencer campaigns. It gives our PR agency’s clients confidence that they will get a good value for their money. The tool is very easy to use. I can pull a list of qualified influencers in 60 seconds.

Cons

The quantity and diversity of influencers should be a focus for the platform to keep it competitive. I often do a search for a local influencer or a niche interest topic and have very few options. It is not the best for B2B due to limitations with LinkedIn.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your input, Chelsea! Julius prides itself on its quality approach to influencer profiles. We are excited to share that, with our recent acquisition of HYPR, we will be growing the platform substantially with more influencer options in the months to come. Unfortunately, LinkedIn does not provide a social API, but we have shared your feedback with our product team should that change down the line.

Stephanie K.

Julius Makes It Easy

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Julius has the best customer service. If anyone you want is missing in the platform, Julius will add them in less than a day. It's been really seamless for me to use.

Pros

Julius is very user-friendly and its search functionality is incredibly helpful. You can sort influencers by countless topics/interests and demos. Post search has also been a great tool to find influencers relevant to a brand.

Cons

I wish Julius had TikTok insights - but I'm sure it will be added soon.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you, Stephanie! Pleased to share that we launched TikTok and our team has reached out to notify you via email.

Alex W.

Julius is great!

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

Demographics, Profiles, social media information

Cons

Most new athletes need to be manually requested to be added to the system.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Alex! We are excited to share that we will be growing the number of athletes on our platform in the months to come.

Fadra N.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Personal vetting makes a difference

Reviewed on 2020/08/28

Julius has been a great place to find top quality influencers through their robust search filters.

Pros

It's easy to pull in influencers from all different platforms. Julius offers influencers that have been reviewed by an individual to make sure they have value (and accuracy) as an influencer across platforms.

Cons

I've primarily used the system for research but I'd love to see a more robust reporting feature and the ability to create influencer slides to present to clients.

Katharine H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Julius is Quick and Easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Pros

Julius is easy to use and navigate overall. It is great for contact information and advanced demographics of talent.

Cons

The search features could be improved to more efficiently identify talent.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Katharine!

Rubia D.

Need improvements

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

It's necessary, but Julius need to work better with data and analysis. Basically, Julius could offered me support to organize my campaings, but not data and analysis. I was expecting more.

Pros

There is a good presentantion and usability.

Cons

Is kind of hard and late to add an influencer to track.

Response from JuliusWorks

We are so sorry to hear you haven't found Julius has met all your needs. Your support representative has sent you an email to follow-up on your concerns and make sure we get you what you need. Thank you for sharing your feedback - this is invaluable for our own growth and development.

Annie H.

Great Tool but Many Discrepancies

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

It is great from a strategic standpoint, it just isn't as helpful when it comes to actually gathering contacts to reach out.

Pros

The information about social media reach is very helpful when determining if an influencer is right for your project.

Cons

I have found that there are many discrepancies with the contact information. I often have to go check IMBDPro which always has the correct contacts for Agents/Managers.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Annie! We have shared your input with our research team regarding contact information.

Amanda K.

Julius Use

Reviewed on 2020/08/02

Pros

I think Julius is a great tool to provide high-level insight into the social following of a wide swath of influencers. From providing a bird's eye view of total following to sharing breakdowns of follower demos, it's a great resource is trying to better understand how we are reaching consumers.

Cons

I think the biggest short-coming of Julius is really in two areas: One being the different affinity areas within influencer followings, as well as benchmarks/comparative analysis between influencers. It would be really helpful to better understand which influencers pop for a given interest area and for the benchmarks associated with that affinity to be a bit clearer to understand.

Response from JuliusWorks

Appreciate your positive feedback, Amanda! We've shared your product input with our team, as well.

Capri D.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Julius Makes It Easy

Reviewed on 2019/12/17

Love how easy the platform makes it for our team to organize campaigns, find new people to work with, and get valuable metrics that impact our decision making.

Pros

It's so easy to add influencers to the platform, and the ease of determining information about influencers' audiences is unmatched! Some really great information is available with only a few clicks.

Cons

Sometimes the contact emails for the influencers aren't up to date, and the pricing estimate is really far off.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback! We value any input so we know where to focus our energy on enhancing the product. Your feedback on pricing and contact emails has been submitted to the research team for review. We'll be sure to keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you for your partnership and if you need anything further, please let your CSM know.

Brandon B.

Julius Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

Great experience - all of our customer support contacts are wonderful and promptly get back to us with feedback/answers.

Pros

Love the data/analytics available for athletes, especially the demographics of their audience on social.

Cons

We request new athlete profiles who do not have one set up yet - would love to see these updated/maintained for at least the main sports leagues - NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/MLS

Sometimes we find that one of an athlete's social channels is missing/not connected to their profile

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon! We have shared your research feedback with our team.

• Industry: Sporting Goods
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Downloadable Deck

Reviewed on 2019/12/25

Pros

Its user friendly and with a very clear userface

Cons

The PDF one can download do not include important elements, such as country splits, brand interests etc. it would be nice to extent the option to personalize what to have in the PDF option

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback! We have raised your product feedback with our engineering team and are working on timelines for customizing that export. Should you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to let your Customer Support Manager know. Thank you and Happy 2020!

Adrianna B.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Great Insights!

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Love it- super helpful!!

Pros

Great insights when selecting influencers for different programs! I am able to easily check engagement rate, follower demographics, how sponsored content performs and so much more! User system is super easy to work and Julius is quick to upload new influencers within 24 hours.

Cons

I don't dislike anything about the platform.

Response from JuliusWorks

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are here should something come to mind that you'd like us to work on.