Fulcrum

Cloud-based manufacturing ERP, MRP & MES solution

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!
4,5
4,5
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Amazing results from a discerning user, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

We have installed a scheduling module that interfaces with our ERP (JobBOSS). It is much more functional than the scheduler offered with JobBOSS, and is very visual and deployed on a web browser. We also just completed a replacement of the shop floor interface that records punches to jobs, as well as capturing Quality data for our QMIS cube.

Pros

1) Ease of use, 2) Ability to utilize within a web-interface/browser. 3) We get to 'own' the code - no annual fees, 4) Flexibility to change/adapt with business needs , 5) Customized for OUR needs, yet thoughtfully designed to make adoption very easy.

Cons

Fulcrum is my go-to vendor for modifications to our ERP. I don't have any feedback other than positive.

Response from Atlas Solutions

Thanks for the positive feedback!

Satomi Y.
Industry: Architecture & Planning

Sophisticated Software with Slight Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

My overall experience with Fulcrum has been mostly positive! There is a slight learning curve for the uninitiated but in my personal experience, the software is very easy use and navigate. Fulcrum has come a long way in the last three years, I'm excited for whats to come!

Pros

What I like most about Fulcrum is the on-demand technical support. No matter how small or big the issue, I am always one email or IM away from receiving fast, direct support.

Cons

My only complaint about the software is the (occasionally) slow load times and the several workarounds needed due to software/invoicing limitations.

Response from Atlas Solutions

Thank you Satomi! We enjoy having you as a customer and look to continue making huge strides forward to improve the user experience