Fulcrum

Cloud-based manufacturing ERP, MRP & MES solution

5 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Satomi Y.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Sophisticated Software with Slight Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2019/06/28

My overall experience with Fulcrum has been mostly positive! There is a slight learning curve for the uninitiated but in my personal experience, the software is very easy use and navigate. Fulcrum has come a long way in the last three years, I'm excited for whats to come!

Pros

What I like most about Fulcrum is the on-demand technical support. No matter how small or big the issue, I am always one email or IM away from receiving fast, direct support.

Cons

My only complaint about the software is the (occasionally) slow load times and the several workarounds needed due to software/invoicing limitations.

Response from Atlas Solutions

Thank you Satomi! We enjoy having you as a customer and look to continue making huge strides forward to improve the user experience

John M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Amazing Software. Excellent Service. Top Value.

Reviewed on 2021/01/22

We've had great results that have make our company more profitable. Our turnaround times for customer orders have improved. Our visibility to the floor on what jobs are next has greatly diminished time wasted looking for the order. Our productivity and quality have both increased.

Pros

The Scheduler and JobTracker modules are excellent products. They integrate easily with our ERP system and are a key component of keeping our customers happy!

Cons

The software is robust and complete. There aren't any features missing. We love the flexibility of customizing things when our business needs change.

Response from Atlas Solutions

Thanks for the review John - great to hear about Fulcrum's impact on your business and your customers!