Agentero

The premier agency growth engine

4,8
4,5
4,3
4,8
Dante T.

Software Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

The customer service team and response is 5 stars when I have a problem or question the company responds very quickly.

Pros

The feature that I like most is having a mobile application that is customizable to my agency and allows my clients to view and manage there insurance policies even if they are not with my agency. I am really liking the instant carrier integration that allows a user to create home insurance quotes on the fly.

Cons

I would like the software to provide instant quotes for auto and renters as well as other supplemental lines of insurance,

Response from Agentero

Thank you so much for the review, Dante. We really appreciate your feedback! We are working hard to add more carrier integrations to our system so you can keep growing your agency.

Nicholas R.

You won't regret it

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Pros

We started looking at Agentero for the app (which is great) but have been just as impressed with the other features. The cross sell opportunity feature has paid for itself, and has helped us to get ahead of renewals that are less than optimal for the client (increasing retention). Overall excellent and they keep adding new features.

Cons

The email system. Its not as customizable as we need it to be as of yet.

Response from Agentero

Thank you so much for the amazing review Nicholas! We really appreciate it. It's a pleasure having you as a client!

Lejuan W.

Really Good Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

I like all insurance in one place but I am not sure how to add health insurance with the same features as my personal lines.

Pros

All insurance in one place and we can make payments and claims in one place

Cons

ID cards are dated and the health insurance doesn't seem compatible.

Response from Agentero

Thank you for the review LeJuan. We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to provide a better product with more features and functionality that help you grow your agency. Our Service team will reach out today to explain how to add health policies to your account, so you can have all insurance at one place. Thanks again for choosing Agentero, The Agentero Team

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Jennifer O.
Industry: Insurance

Great resource for our agency

Reviewed on 2020/07/30

We have not had the program long, but are hoping to really see more rounding of accounts and better retention because of their tool.

Pros

Love how easy it is to use and to teach our producers to use. It makes it very easy to upsell to our clients and gives us information we would not have otherwise.

Cons

We found a few glitches but the customer service team was on it - and has written code to make it do some of the things we wanted it to do. They have been great!

Response from Agentero

Jennifer,

Thank you for the thoughtful review.

We love working with you and your team at Caleb insurance, and provide value to your agency.

We appreciate your feedback and are working hard to provide a better product and customer experience.

The Agentero Team

Sara W.
Industry: Insurance

The smartest decision in my career

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

I cannot fully express my appreciation for [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Agentero team. Since the very first conversation we had, I knew that doing business with them would be in my best interest.

Pros

The ease of use not only for myself, but for my clients as well.

Cons

I have not a single complaint. I cannot think of anything or what I least like. Maybe someday allow more layout options.

Response from Agentero

Thank you for this fantastic review, Sara! We love having you as a customer and help serve your clients.

Greg M.

Review of Agentero

Reviewed on 2020/10/26

Very good. I love the new inovation.

Pros

Ability to cross and the user app. The team has been really supportive.

Cons

Change the app so the Agency Logo can replace it.

Response from Agentero

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review, Greg! We really appreciate it.