Showing 8 reviews of 4

BusyOn

Progress tracking solution for businesses

4 /5 (4 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 8 reviews of 4
Miranda B.
  • Industry: Information Services
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Meets the needs

Reviewed on 2019/07/23

Pros

It's very intuitive, has a lot of valuable features, and integrates nicely with our timekeeping software (Harvest). Also, it offers dark mode, which our developers love.

Cons

So far, I can't think of anything. We were using another software product that isn't as intuitive, so all of the features are a welcome change!

Response from Botmywork

Hello Miranda, thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions are very helpful.

• Used Other for 1-5 months

Too Cumbersome, ended up not using it

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

Promised to be pretty cool, but was too confusing to use

Cons

Too confusing to set up, didn't really schedule out like I'd hoped, ended up just being wasted space in my Slack

Response from Botmywork

Thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on User On-boarding process.

• Industry: Higher Education

Easy way to keep team updated

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

I have come to appreciate the ease of updating the team on the projects I am working on and to track and show the history of the work we have been doing. It has been beneficial in the completion of reports.

Cons

Can at times feel a little clunky to have to either enter a set phrase or go to a third party page to track the information

Response from Botmywork

Thank you so much for the kind words and high rating! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on mentioned points.

Alberto N.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

It is great but now need more spanish support

Reviewed on 2019/02/12

It was good by the time that I used it to test the software but still needing a better integration and reports, even with the Spanish support.

I would like to improve the Spanish support if you have something like a testers programs, I can help to give to you better Ideas that can improve the limits of this software.

Pros

Is good because I can integrate all my team to work together and we can know what are doing a member team every time that we need to know, assign activities and be on it to resolve any problem.

Cons

The software is completely in English, and for me is not a big problem but for my team it is.

Response from Botmywork

Hello Alberto, thank you so much for the review and kind words! We appreciate every feedback, so your opinions for what needs to be improved in BusyOn are very helpful. We will definitely work on adding more language support in BusyOn.