STRATAFOLIO

Commercial real estate analytics and asset management

5 /5

Filter by

Julie W.

Excellent software

Reviewed on 2021/12/16

My overall experience with STRATAFOLIO has been great. They are truly a great company with outstanding customer service and care for their clients.

Pros

When looking for a platform that can handle asset management, property management, and tenant management - there was really only one option. There are a lot of platforms that can do one of these three things - but STRATAFOLIO is built to manage them all. Their Onboarding Team made the transition incredibly smooth. They handled everything for us so that we could focus on utilizing the tool. This software has helped our organization stay on top of rent increases, expired leases, etc - saving us a tremendous amount of time and money. From the Owner's Dashboard with high level overviews all the way down to the work orders and insurance tracking; I HIGHLY recommend STRATAFOLIO for anyone in the real estate industry.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say. They didn't have insurance tracking - but I asked for it and they built it!

Reasons for Switching to STRATAFOLIO

STRATAFOLIO offered a solution for every dynamic of our company - just just one or two.
Jaclyn J.

Software for all businesses!

Reviewed on 2020/11/11

The availability to view my business as a whole is what caught my attention, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team are what sealed it! The knowledge and expertise were apparent quickly and it followed through all employees that I have dealt with. Everyone is willing to help with any questions I have or changes I want to make!

Pros

The absolute best software for viewing the business as a whole. It brings all of our QuickBooks files together and does all the tedious work to make workflow more efficient.
NNN invoicing and work orders to keep track of how much we are spending on each tenant.

Cons

There is only one negative and is not actually a con because it has nothing to do with the actual software itself, but it is a little slower than my patience allows for.

Nick B.

Stratafolio is a game changer!

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

Pros

Stratafolio is a game changer! While Quickbooks is an amazing product, it doesn't address the nuanced financial reporting needs of Real Estate Investors. Enter Stratafolio! Their intuitive reporting and amazing user interface connect all the dots...giving you live, real-time financials for your entire rental portfolio. Investors are so good at analyzing a property before they buy...but tracking the actuals has always been an issue. Not anymore! I'm so happy to have Stratafolio in my arsenal and to be able to recommend it to my clients and students!

Cons

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Response from STRATAFOLIO

Thank you Nick, we're glad it's working out for you!

Kerri Z.

STRATAFOLIO Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/28

Our experience was great. They were very patient during the onboarding process. During this process we were able to get better organized.

Pros

Easy to use and navigate plus it is a central location for all of our real estate holdings. We can get an up to date account of all our properties or break out and analyze one individually.

Cons

So far we like everything about the product. The cost is on the higher end but now that were using STRATAFOLIO its worth the extra cost compared to the other options available.

Response from STRATAFOLIO

Glad it is working well for you!