Showing 6 reviews of 3

Cinch

Marketing enablement and data management software solution

5 /5 (3 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 6 reviews of 3
Bryce C.
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Marketing Automation I've ever used

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

CINCH is the type of software that allows you to run your email/mail marketing campaigns with ease. It allows you to create more targeted campaigns, while A/B testing which ones work the best for your customer base. You can set them and forget them, if you are that type, or you can build the campaigns step by step and then analyze the data using the many reports that CINCH provides. We have found CINCH to be the future of our email/mail marketing. We’ve seen great results thus far and believe that trend to continue.

Pros

The data insights and customer personas are incredible, building automated journeys for our customers based off that data and the insights is really simple and the price is phenomenal! Their support and training is top notch and the absolute best thing about Cinch is the ROI we've received, it can't be beat!

Cons

I had to contact Cinch directly to create my account. There are several account management features I have to do through their support and can't do directly in my account yet. They say this is coming.

Richard L.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Cinch is amazing

Reviewed on 2020/01/27

We provide consulting services to clients looking to increase the lead generation and overall revenue. Cinch helps us to create journeys to maximize revenue from our client’s current customer base.

Pros

Easy to use. Helps to drive significant revenues for our clients.

Cons

So far the software has done exactly as advertised

Cinch has transformed our marketing!

Reviewed on 2020/01/15

We have had a lot of positive response to our marketing efforts sent through Cinch. It has made things easier to organize, and our users have been happy with the content.

Pros

How easy it was, I just drug and dropped all the flows I wanted to create. It was intuitive and seamless.

Cons

I sent a few too many emails, but that's not really a problem!