Showing 69 reviews of 59

AIMS360

Business management solution for fashion industry

4 /5 (59 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Showing 69 reviews of 59
Monica Z.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

AIMS overall is very easy to use and serves it purpose well. Order processing is...

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

super easy to use

Pros

What I like most is that is easy to use. You don't really need formal training to understand its most common and basic uses in the apparel industry.

Cons

What I like least about the software is when changes are implemented, we are not advised or told that the changes that will happen. Also that not everything fits on the screen and that you need to scroll to find some of the information. Not exactly a deal breaker but it would help if all was at viewpoint.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Monica,

Thank you for taking your time to fill out a review for us. We're glad you find our software easy to use and straightforward. And we appreciate all feedback and will take your feedback about toggling viewpoint to our development team. In addition, strengthening our communication with our customers is a priority for us, thus we're working on improving updates notification. I strongly encourage you to follow our Twitter Support account (@aims360support) for the most recent updates.

Thanks again Monica! Let us know if you have any suggestions/ feedback you would like to share.

Jeanette, AIMS360 Team

Great - some connection issues sometimes, but overall, a wonderful program to use.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

We are able to get our job done efficiently.

Pros

It is easy for us to learn to use. I also like that I can see everything across the screen, and can complete different tasks at a time.

Cons

There are glitches that come up sometimes that I don't know how to address, but they usually fix themselves or I figure it out, or contact customer service. I do not like that our email system is not set up directly through the system. Other than that, it is great.

Response from AIMS 360

Hello!
Thank you for your time to write us a review. We're sorry to hear that you've experienced a less-than-perfect experience with our software. If the glitches continue, we urge you to contact [email protected], even if the problem resolves on its own. We want to ensure the glitches don't persist. Also, we like to hear from you what email host do you use; our job is to make sure you can easily do yours!

I use Aims360 daily. Im able to easily perform the tasks needed in each module

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

organization of our inventory. Invoicing, processing shipments and returns.

Pros

The ease of making changes. Searching for information. Adding new information to each required field. Ability to delete mis-entered information

Cons

Some information has to be found in more than one module. Also, information looks different from one module to another

Response from AIMS 360

Hello there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we truly appreciate your time.

We're so pleased to hear that you use our software daily and that you're able to use it with ease. One of our top priories is to provide software that can easily be understood by the masses.

We'd love to hear more from you about your module concern, please open up a ticket in your Support module and our team will assist you shortly.

We also encourage you to follow our Twitter Support @aims360 and our other social media to receive exclusive offers and be the first to hear our latest updates / new features.

Danielle. AIMS360

Lindsay T.

I have worked with AIMS on a data entry/customer service level, and it has been fairly...

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

Many report options, style options, and sometimes the updates bring new features that are very helpful to my day-to-day process.

Cons

I have had issues with a few reports not running the way they used to, and not having the details or organization that they could have. There could be more places to put information on the Customer Details page, so that it isn't necessary to look through multiple tabs to find out, for example, if the customer is delinquent on payment.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Lindsay,

Hope you've been well! We're thoroughly going through every review we received so we appreciate your patience in hearing our reply! We're glad your experience with AIMS360 has been fairly positive.

Thank you for pointing out areas where we can improve our reporting feature. We'd love to hear more details on your valued insights, please submit your explanation to [email protected] at your earliest convenience.

Anything else we can help you with? Let us know!

Matt W.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

I find the software to be relatively easy to use and important to our company's processes.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

We benefitted greatly in having more features than our previous ERP system and have found that the system has allowed us to grow as a company and continue to expand our operations by keeping better track of things such as inventory, costing, customer accounts etc.

Pros

I appreciate the ability to utilize Zendesk for help within the system as well as the opportunity to use customer support when needed for our team. I find that the system is straight forward in that many of the features work well within different modules and are consistent throughout.

Cons

Sometimes it is not clear when using Zendesk what the specific steps are to do something but when reaching out to customer support we usually get the help that we need.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Matt,

We hope you're having a great day! We want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review. One of our main priorities is to ensure that our customers can easily use our software in managing their business processes. As always, if you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve your experience, please feel free to contact our team.

Daniela L.

good, easy

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

Pros

pro: AIMS360 is easy to understand and use. You're allowed to have multiple tabs open so its easier when navigating.

Cons

cons : AIMS360 can be slow from time to time. This doesn't always happen but it has its moments when it slows down

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Daniela,

Hope you're having a great week so far! Thank you so for leaving us a review earlier this year. Our apologies for not being able to respond earlier since we want to give each review our full attention.

We're glad you're finding our software easy to use and understand. I understand it can be annoying sometimes when the connection isn't as quick as it should be. If you're still experiencing slow connection speeds, please reach out to us at Support. We've received several hosting issues notifications earlier this year and have worked with our customers to resolve them.

Great to hear from you, let us know what else we can help you with.

Alyssa dana A.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Excellent but always need support team to assist me to get through program

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

Excellent industry software to illustrate to students the value of education and synthesis of courses

Cons

Always need assistance to get through software. Support team usually assisted me with my course. Not always getting follows up or follow-throughs on AIMS 360 Education

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Alyssa,

We hope you're having a great week so far. We want to thank you for taking your time to write us a review. Our education/training program is something we exclusively offer and we're constantly finding ways to improve our outreach. We apologize for the lack of communication. We've been planning a better education outreach program since the passing of the late Henry Cherner. Nonetheless, we welcome any inquiries or questions you may have; we also highly encourage you to connect with us through our social media (@AIMS360) so we can stay in touch!

Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Johan S.

the best simple apparel software, easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Quick install, been around so long

Pros

built into the functionality that make our lives easier and show the thoughtfulness that was put into building this system very very GOOD

Cons

Software is designed to provide for specific small business , still need development getting to the next level

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Johan,

Thanks for taking your time to send us a review. We're glad our system helped made your lives easier and as always, our goal is to provide an easy-to-use solution for our customers to grow their business. It's a work-in-progress and we're constantly working hard to improve our software.

We know it's been a while since you've posted this review. We love hearing our customers' feedback so please feel free to send us a message at [email protected]

Jeanette, AIMS360 Team

Jasmine S.

Complicated, frustrating.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

The efficiency of being able to pull reports that have customer and style information on it. It's very useful.

Cons

There's no area for development. You have to have ANOTHER entire program for development. I feel like it defeats the purpose for well rounded companies.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Jasmine,

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review; we appreciate your feedback. We want to help relieve your frustration, so I've escalated your feedback to our Support team. We want to understand better what you mean by 'no area for development' and assist you in the best way possible. Hope to continue our conversation soon!

Juliet M.

I mainly use it to run QBOMs and place raw material orders. Works ok

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

I like the Materials Where Used report, the PO summary report is super helpful as well to track my orders.

Cons

There's a report I have in mind that doesn't yet exist that would make my job so much easier! The allocated POs doesn't always pull everything it should. A lot of times I'm doing things manually.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Juliet,

Hope you've been well! Thank you for taking your time to give us feedback. I wanted to follow up on the report you have in mind. Would love to see if we can make this happen so I've forwarded your feedback to our team. Hope to continue our conversation soon!

Talia O.

AIMS was really easy to learn and use. I would recommend it to anyone in the industry.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

There are rarely any troubleshooting errors with the program. It's easy to use and has many different functions.

Cons

It doesn't work as well on MACS as well as it does on PCs. When I first switched over to a Mac, the resolution on my second screen was extremely poor. After several phone calls with AIMS Customer Support, I was able to adjust the resolution on my Mac/ second screen.

Response from AIMS 360

We're glad you can work on your MAC with the best resolution, Talia! We understand that having several phone calls with our Support team can be frustrating at times, especially since this means time's taken away from allowing you to continue your work. Solving our customers' problems in the quickest and correct way is our goal. Feedback is extremely helpful in giving us insights to our areas of improvement so we appreciate the time you took to give us your review. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Priya S.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Very Helpful

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Great!

Pros

The support is swift and very helpful. If used well this can be very helpful for the business.

Cons

Need more Training available with the package.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Priya,

Thank for donating your time to write a review for us. We appreciate your feedback and I've relayed them to our Support team and Education dept.

Hope you're having a great week!

Marketing Comm. Manager

Lawrence S.

AIMS is pretty good for what it does. There are some serious inefficiencies though.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

I like that it is relatively user friendly in terms of the order flow path. Basically, all of our employees are able to master whatever domain they need to understand.

Cons

There are some serious efficiency problems that create a lot of work for our team:

1) Invoices need to get emailed to customers when they get created. We have to field hundreds of emails and calls from customers looking for the invoice.

2) I hate that we are forced to use Chase Paymentech.

3) There could be a lot more and better integrations.

4) the Weblink is clunky looking, though out customers like it.

5) Its really frustrating that you cannot see customer invoices and orders in one place. There's no customer history. Causes a lot of work for our employees as they have to flip back and forth between databases.

6) Reporting suffers from a lot of the same problems. You can't get a legit customer history report that ties past and future togther. You cannot see which items were sold at full price e.g. even though the style record includes an MSRP. I'd like to know what percentage of Web sales last month were full price v. off price. It seems like you can never quite get just the reporting you need.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Lawrence,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to write us a review. We appreciate your feedback and the more information about your AIMS360 experience you can provide, we can resolve any issues you may have quicker. Based on your review, we do have solutions to the problems you brought to our attention. I've reached out to our Support Manager so she can walk you through each step of each issue, to ensure that you and your team understand fully. I'll create another conversation so we can keep this separate from your current ticket(s).

Lindsey S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Great inventory management and reports. So easy to customize reports to give us exactly what...

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

This software benefits us not only in every component of production, but it also is the source for several of our end of month financial reports which is above and beyond what we expected ;-)

Pros

We love the detail in the reports as well as the precise ability to track and manage inventory of even the smallest parts that we use in production.

Cons

We may not use all of AIMS features (we use primarily for production and production tracking) but it gets a little dicey with raw materials inventory when ordering trims for a batch of production. We have been assigning the BOM in each cut to properly allocate ordered materials to the cuts they were intended for. However, this gets complicated when looking at actual stock of materials that we have on hand. Don't quite know what a good solution for that would be. Also, when receiving vendor purchase orders, there is no easy way to allocate the freight costs to the materials in that shipment. Freight changes based on each shipment, therefore fluctuates. We are not comfortable using a plug. This also leads us to costing on finished products that come in the door. It would be great to be able to generate a current cost based on the costs on the last shipment of used materials received.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Lindsey,

We appreciate your feedback and we're glad you're enjoying our report features. Our goal is to make sure our software is easy to use and can help make your business processes run smoothly.

I've read your concerns and have forwarded them to my team. They'll be in contact with you shortly as we'd like to dive deeper into this conversation.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Cyndy M.

Easy to use, wished there were a bit more reports to work with but overall good.

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

I enjoy the ease to work around the software, it is very user friendly. I like that we have various options to search the same thing, say orders...we can search through the orders module and the customer master module.

Cons

i dislike the occasional lag/shut down toward the end of the month. I also wished there was more variety with reports...

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Cyndy,

Thank you for leaving us a review earlier this year. Our apologies for not replying sooner as we are giving each review our full attention.

We're glad you're finding our software user-friendly! And thanks for bringing the 'occasional lag/shut down' and 'variety with reports' to our attention. Our team is working with a few customers to resolve their hosting issues. So, if you're still experiencing a lag towards the end of the month, I strongly encourage you to reach out to our Support team. It's an unusual occurrence that we will need to further assess.

More customization on reports are on our roadmap! Nonetheless, we're open to hearing your insights on what we can improve on our reporting feature. We also encourage you to follow our Twitter Suport (@aims360support) so you can receive our latest features and updates first-hand.

Great to hear from you Cyndy, we hope you're having a great week.

Carlo C.

Good software for the apparel industry

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

1. Software is designed specifically for the apparel industry
2. Filtering features in Customer, Order screens
3. Has the capability to integrate with other software (e-commerce)
4. Knowledge base articles available for users
5. Better and easier user interface compared to AIMS v9

Cons

1. Application freezes/hangs from time to time
2. Connection to server from Macs takes more time
3. More expensive than other apparel software
4. Customer support is good but there are times that resolutions on some features needs AIMS program updates that could take months

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Carlo,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate your time! So happy to hear that our software is helping you and your fashion business.

We've been working closely with customers for the last few weeks regarding slow connections/ other hosting issues. If you're currently experiencing any of these issues, please open a ticket in your Support portal.

Danielle, AIMS360

Tony C.

Good System - Customerservice replies quickly

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

The support from the AIMS team gives is great - respond very quickly and always there to help. The reporting is easy to export.

Cons

Currently the only thing is the lack of a API integration and sometimes there is a lag when its large amount of data to be exported but that is to be expected

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Tony!

How are you? Thank you for writing us a review early this March. We're thoroughly reviewing all of our customers' feedback, so we apologize for our delayed response to your review. Exceptional support from our team is one of our priorities! We're glad you're also finding our reporting features helpful to your business.

I've forwarded your feedback to our support team about the lack of an API integration. I highly encourage you to follow our Twitter Support and other social media platforms to hear our latest software updates and new features. We're also rolling out more educational insights / demos there as well.

We're currently working closely with our customers' experiencing hosting issues. If you're experiencing slow connections, glitches, etc. please open a support ticket in your Support portal and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Great to hear from you, Tony. Once again, thanks for your feedback.

Caitlin D.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

This software fits well into our small business needs.

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

A huge difference in the way we manage our inventory and how we use our e-commerce platform.

Pros

Customer support is efficient. I appreciate when an issue arises they respond in a timely manner with a solution to the problem. They also make suggestions on how to improve processes.

Cons

CRM abilities should improve. We would prefer more visibility. We feel that the notes and the tasks are not sufficient enough to support what we want to accomplish with our CRM.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Caitlin!

It's great to hear from you and we hope you've been well. We want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to give us a review. Like you said, we give our 100% in our service to our customers. Not only do we help resolve problems but we look for ways to make it easy for all of our customers to do their jobs! That said, I read that you would like to see improvement in our CRM abilities. When you get a chance, please contact us at [email protected] detailing what aspects you would like more visibility on.

Janice B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Overall I like the software there are just some issues

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

Pros

I have found that the software is easy to teach therefore easy for anyone to learn for the most part.

Cons

Having to change dates when doing several adjustments , same with receiving. Not being able to run a manageable open order report with wip info.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Janice,

Hope you're having a great week. We really appreciate your valuable time in writing us a review. We're glad that you find our software easy to teach! Regarding your other feedback, we understand it can be frustrating when some of the smaller details (like changing dates) are not easily accessible.

We'd like to hear more on your insights about our open order reports. At your earliest convenience, please open another support ticket in your portal to let us know what areas of the open order report would you like us to improve.

Anthony B.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Helps small a small company grow to big company very effectively

improved efficiency.

Pros

Ease of use and very practical, Has developed into a system that has very useful reports to help a business manage their gross margins.

Cons

More personalized customer service would go a long way in helping the customers feel more at ease with a very good ERP system.

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your time in writing this review. We always appreciate our customers' feedback! We're glad to hear that our software has helped improve the efficiency in your operations. I've escalated your comment on 'more personalized customer service' to our support team. We want to create a relationship with our customers and we apologize that you didn't experience the best service. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us! Thanks again and we appreciate your continued partnership.

Sarah R.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

always improving but a little outdated

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

integrates with QB, always improving, easy to use

Pros

been using it forever so we know how it works. They are always improving the products, when you get a good customer service person they ar great to work with

Cons

Not updated some aspects are so out dated we are needing to out source secondary programs to be relevant in todays market

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for taking your time to give us a review! And just like you said, we're always improving so we like to hear from you what aspects you would like to see in AIMS360. Our job is to make sure you have the best resources so you can do your job with ease. I've forwarded your feedback to our Support Team so we can continue this conversation.

Kenneth C.

easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/07/12

its a pretty simple to use ERP. Unfortunately, tech support is rather poor. they take days and days to get back to you.

Pros

navigation is very simple and can be easily learned. the steps for style input are very basic. its not very intuitive and relies on the fact that there is already a tech pack already done.

Cons

works good for a smaller company. once the company grows bigger, the system starts to have its limitations.

Good after learned it.

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

It's easy to use after getting to know it.
Easy to keep track on orders and stock.
Works good with weblink!

Cons

It took long time to understand the soft wear.
Sometimes it's way to slow but it usually works better after login out and back in again,

Response from AIMS 360

Hi there,

Thank you for leaving us a review; we appreciate your time! We're glad our software is helping you easily manage your orders and inventory.

Tracy A.

Great service & easy to use

Reviewed on 2015/01/06

Best service and pricing. We were able to add modules as needed so didn't need a huge investment upfront. The AIMS 360 software is

Response from AIMS 360

Hi Tracy! We're so glad you had a positive experience. We appreciate the time you took to give us feedback and be our first review! If you have any questions or inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.