Michelle M.

LOVE how easy it is to use!

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Huge benefits! I need to make small and large edits to photos all the time in my marketing job. This has really helped me accomplish that without a ton of editing knowledge or overhead. Great product!

Pros

I love love love this product! I stumbled on it a few years ago and it quickly became my easy photo editor tool. I can do almost anything with it and it's very intuitive! Within the last year they have added new features like filters which just made it that much better.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any. There was a small learning curve with the multi image layout but that seems to be expected with something like this.

Mary lee C.

Fotor Has Its Uses

Reviewed on 2019/07/27

Overall, I found Fotor to be useful, especially as a means of learning to make digital collages, but one does, I think, out grow it quickly. I was using it weekly, almost daily, for an extended period of a couple of years or more, but gradually, particularly due to the constant changes to the software, it became less and less useful. It became more and more limited and irritating, and the quality of the resolution of the collages proved too low for our purposes, so we started using other collage makers. We almost never use Fotor any longer, and when we do, we still find it mainly insufficient for our purposes. I'd suggest this is better software for teens looking to learn and have fun with photos, but professionally, if one's business is very reliant on striking images to sell products, one has to be hesitant about using Fotor, at least for collage making purposes.

Pros

I used Fotor mainly to design photo collages for the social media accounts of my lit history company, and it did serve the purpose reasonably well, allowing for the creation of attractive collages.

Cons

Unfortunately, the tools and the functions of the site were too often changed, so as soon as one started to improve in the speed and quality of best using the site, one was learning things all over again and taking longer than necessary to complete a task that should not have taken as much work time. Equally, the final resolution of the collage was not high on all devices, no matter in what format and on what settings we saved it, so especially for the purposes of something as visual as Instagram, it came to be less than ideal. And in addition, the site often froze, causing us to lose work, and having to start again.

Gopi K.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

For awesome photo editing use "Fotor photo editor "

Reviewed on 2019/05/04

For ad sets, templates creation and banners creation i used this tool.

Pros

Built in banners, templates and font styles are the most i liked.

Cons

Using this tool i felt like the clarity of photo is reducing.

Heather H.

A lifesaver

Reviewed on 2021/03/08

I've had a great experience with Fotor so far. I came to them initially for the free photo editor, but I find I'm using them for more and more projects as time goes on.

Pros

This is a super easy to use platform with excellent features even at the free level. It was intuitive and wasn't at all difficult to find my way around right away. The photo editor absolutely saved me on a recent project - that's actually why I gave it a try - but the design and collage tools are great, too.

Cons

I remember thinking that a couple of the features felt mildly clunky at first, but I honestly couldn't tell you what they were now that I've been using it a little while, so it must not have been too bad!

James S.

Free Photo Editor

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

I like using Foto to enhance photos for use on websites. It does a really good job and is easy to use. I have also used it for personal use to adjust family photos.

Pros

This website is very easy to use. The one step photo enhancement works very well. I have found after manually adjusting lightness and color the one step enhancement does a better job in one click! The normal photo editing features crop, resize rotate , mirror image, are very straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

When restarting with a new photo it often does not get back to the "select a photo" screen. I find that I have to refresh the page to get it to prompt for a new photo.

Good stuff

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Pros

I like the sofware since its very friendly and easy to use

Cons

I did not like the fact that the payment was automatically charged

Courtney G.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Fotor

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Pros

Great alternative to Photoshop for the average person. So many cool different filters and light options, great template options.

Cons

Some of the best features aren't free, but they are worth the money. Was not a fan of the mobile app, stick to the computer based software.

Fayssal A.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Fotor The real competitor to Photoshop

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

In general, this application can be considered a real competitor to Photoshop, it is easy to use and very fast in getting things done, and it is easy for beginners in the field of design to design great pictures and share them with their friends on social media.

Pros

Easy-to-use software, designed in an aesthetic way that attracts users to use it.

One of the coolest things about this program is those cool and varied filters, such as light change filters as well as shadow-changing filters, all easily and quickly.

Over there, the program doesn't take up much of your computer's memory.

One of the most enjoyable features of this unique program is the combination of several images in a unit image with few touches that can combine the images according to your preferred form.

I tried this program and used all its possibilities and it was a very beautiful experience.

It is also a feature of the program that everyone can use it even if they have no background in the field of information.

Cons

One of the main drawbacks of this program is that it is only for beginners in the field of photography design.

It is also a disadvantage of this programme that it does not accept arabic writing;

It is also a disadvantage of the program that you can not cut pictures and remove some parts of them.

One of the drawbacks of the program is that there are no ready-to-design templates that designers can use in their various designs that they may use in their social media posts.

One of the things I didn't like about the app is the lack of a photo library that can be used in design to facilitate the search for photos on designers.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Great for all you photographers out there!

Reviewed on 2021/01/23

Overall experience has been a great one! I'll be using this app for foever.

Pros

Fotor is an awesome app if you love to take pictures. It's a great tool for editing and really east to use, no matter if you're a beginner or a professional. It will turn your photos into professional works of art!

Cons

I honestly haven't come across any cons while using this app. It's a great app to use for quick editing.

Armand R.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love using Fotor for editing my company logo

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

Pros

I heard about Fotor from a friend of mine and I was impressed when I saw that it is a great app for editing photos. I used it for designing my company logo and let me say it came out really good. I would definitely recommend this app to everyone.

Cons

There are no cons that I could find with this app. It does what it advertises and delivers on everything that involves photo editing. An all around solid photo editing app.

• Industry: Photography

An easy way to edit photos

Reviewed on 2019/04/10

Pros

Not all users need an advanced photo editor. There are many who, with simply being able to make some basic adjustments, such as applying some filters, so today, have more than enough utility to transform their photos into great beauties. "Fotor" is just that kind of application. An editor that works in a simple, practical and very reliable way when dealing with a photo.
While it is true that there are numerous photo editors, "Fotor" has as a presentation letter its ease when working, with a platform and simple tools that will please any user. Do not expect to find a complex system because it is not. If you are someone who has never had the opportunity or knows how to edit photos, this program is undoubtedly the right one to start making designs in your photos. Therefore it is 100% recommended for all beginners who want to venture into photography, before taking the big step towards other more complex systems such as Photoshop, for example.

Cons

If its simplicity is a positive point, it also makes it a negative point. If you are a user that needs many professional and advanced tools to edit photography, then "Fotor" is not for you. This application has a few basic functions that only go to inexperienced users who want to venture into the edition. Putting filters, trimming, making frames, and other basic functions is what you will find in this editor.

April C.
  • Industry: Publishing

Great photo editing software!

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

I'm an independent author, so I not only publish my own books, but I also create my own covers and design my own marketing posters, which means I definitely need a good photo editor at times! Fotor is not only easy to use, (they have a tutorial if you need it) but they have a ton of different effects all for a reasonable price! There are two options to pay, either monthly or annually, both competitively priced and within anyone's budget, and you get a lot for the money! You can alter the tone of the overall picture with the different filters or use the beauty tools to enhance or change individual features. They also have frames and stickers as well as the ability to add text. Anything you need to do to a picture, you can do it here. From changing the eye color to erasing blemishes, to cropping and adding filters, it's a one-stop-shop for all your photo editing needs! I would absolutely recommend Fotor to anyone who either needs to or enjoys editing their photos!

Pros

Easy to use.
Tons of effects.
Cost-effective payment plans.

Cons

Some of the effects aren't as strong as other software editing programs.

Hasham S.
  • Industry: Accounting

good software for editing

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

My experience with this is Amazing and good, i 100% raccomand this to all .

Pros

Foto editing with this is very good, i like alot

Cons

nothing least about this, it's one of my favourite softwares

Mathew M.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Fotor is a rich photo editing software

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

My experience with Photor is good.

Pros

I like Photor because it's an effective software for photo editing. Photor is free to use. It's very enriched and it has lot of options for image editing.

Cons

As Photor has lot of options so it takes time to learn it properly.

Kimberly G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

FOTOR is free and easy!

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Pros

Of course, it's free! And it's very easy to use. Good for student use in communications courses.

Cons

I feel like it gives me much less control and fewer options than other free photo editing programs.

José junior S.
  • Industry: Photography

Fotor- Great application for photo editing.

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

My posts are much more attractive and my audience loves my publications.

Pros

It is a very easy to use app, for small photo edits like cropping, adding a watermark, adjusting the clarity of the photos.

Cons

There is a lack of more photo montage options in the free version, the most meets my needs.

Beverly A.

Online Photo Editor

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

My experience has been great. Fotor helps me to create the most professional cards, logos and resumes.

Pros

Fotor is a great photo editor. I can save my work and photos on Fotor Cloud for easy access. Whenever I want to view my photos, I know exactly where they are. I like that this software supports JPG, PNG and PDF.
I can share on social media and also I can set for public display if i want to. I can put my work or photos in my favorites. I can access my favorite things. I can create logos, cards and collages. This software is great for social media. It helps me to create Facebook and Twitter covers. It can help me create resumes. Fotor helps me in so many different ways. Its a great online editor for so many different things, from business covers to social media post.

Cons

Maybe more updates, but at this time, this editor is working perfectly. Great software for business and personal.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great photo editor

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Great, highly recommend for someone wanting some depth of editing without an overwhelming hassle of learning the software.

Pros

Seamless and fluid user experience makes for a fantastic photo editor software. If you want a smart, intuitive way to edit pictures without having to invest too much to learn how to operate it, then Fotor is for you.

Cons

Lack of integration with google photos. A small caveat that is easily overturned, but it will become even more practical and I look forward to use Fotor directly in my google photos.

• Industry: Graphic Design

Proving to be a highly beneficial designing tool

Reviewed on 2019/10/13

I have just started using the app but I am definitely enjoying working with it.

Pros

After stumbling upon the Fotor lifetime deal, I had gotten the lifetime access at a very reasonable price. After continuously using it for a couple of weeks, I strongly feel that it has the potential to over-power other graphics designing tool.

Cons

As of now, I only feel that the Text Overlays or fonts are not up to the mark. I could be wrong or I simply don't understand how to better use it. Other than this, Fotor is remarkable.

Emily E.
  • Industry: Design

The worst collage making tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

I made before and after collages for my business, but that is rarely possible unless I use someone else's computer.

Pros

It does have several functions for photo editing and collage making, but it is impossible unless you have a very large computer screen (unlike my standard sized MacBook).

Cons

You have to have a giant computer screen for the program to work correctly. If it is not a large screen, the necessary buttons scrunch together, making it impossible to click them to edit and save your work. When I contacted customer service about this clearing explaining the issue, they took several days to respond and weren't able to help.

Elaine B.
  • Industry: Newspapers

Very practical and efficient software.

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

I use it daily, and it corresponds to everything I do in advertising and advertising montage.

Pros

Very practical and efficient software, use for publicity and advertising montages I like a lot!

Cons

Fotor assists me in everything that concerns the assembly and elaboration of text and image models.

Zulaikha I.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Photo editor and post maker

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Pros

It helps in editing photos and provides features and functions to create eye catching posts to give boost to your business. It is also available in different languages other than English

Cons

It does not provide full features in trial version while other software's provide full features and functions to the user. App version has less features than web version in trial version.

Abu syed S.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

A typical picture editor

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

Fotor is a good software overall and that's the problem it has.It's just good and doesn't even try to offer anything new.

Pros

It comes is both free and pro version.The interface is really user-friendly and stylish.One can easily edit,collage and batch his pictures.After the process the picture can be produced in three different qualities that also dictates the file size.With various offers ongoing one can easily buy it in a much reduced price.

Cons

Although it boasts of various features,most of the cool features are not free.It has got issue with its speed.For PC this creates a big problem.It takes a lot space and slows down the overall speed of the PC.Perhaps the most frustrating thing is that Fotor doesn't offer anything new.It looks and feels like the hundreds other photo editor software out there.

Murilo S.
  • Industry: Music
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Fotor Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/26

I use fotor to edit my photos as a producer, and album arts or arts for my instagram, and also arts for my electronic music youtube channel, I use fotor because it's easy, on the web, and sometimes I don't even need to download any photo to include it on the website, and I also like it because it has some possibilities of beautification when I edit my personal photos, like stain remover etc.

Pros

The Fotor application is great, it is an editor with many features and the best, you don't need to download anything, it's easy to use and it's easy to upload photos or use links from the internet itself, without having to download a photo you want to edit. In addition, Fotor even in the free version, does not put a watermark, and saves as quality photos.

Cons

What I really don't like about the app, is that besides the variety of possibilities of things, there are very few effects available in the free version, for example when I want black and white photos, I can't because fotor does not provide this simple effect for free.

Devney A.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Amazing product both on the computer and Android phone

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Fotor is an amazing app and Windows software and I still can't believe it's free. Highly recommend!

Pros

I love love love fotor! There are so many great things about it but I'm going to review the Android app. They not only have ways to edit photos but they have regular collages and magazine type collages.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like is that it needs 800x800 to work, so some of my photos on my phone don't meet that criteria. So I can't edit some of my photos using fotor without probably taking a screenshot of it and maybe that will be the correct file size.