Citrix Workspace Reviews

Citrix Workspace

Digital workspace & workflow management platform

Isael

Excellent platform

Reviewed on 2021/12/27

It is a very good experience, because citrix workspace offers me an excellent tool to work from home as if you were at work

Pros

It is excellent software that allows me to interconnect with applications and operating systems that make employees feel comfortable with work even from home, in addition to being a software that facilitates work

Cons

It is an excellent software so far I have no complaints some

vCenter Server and vSphere
Naleen

Great VdI Tool

Reviewed on 2023/03/08

Pros

Great software to run/manage vdi when working remotely or for a client.

Cons

Lag could be reduced as it is now with current version.

Shanta
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Does not work well at all

Reviewed on 2021/10/11

Terrible! It is a horrible product. I thought it was just the one organizations wi-fi, but now that I have started a new job and they too use this product and have similar issues I see it is the product!

Pros

Nothing I would not recommend this product at all.

Cons

I have used Citrix at two large organizations. At both companies the same thing happens. You get this disconnect from server error. It causes downtime and login issues. It is extremely bad if it is being used by many who are working from home. It is almost a daily issue!

Amelia

Healthcare Security Standards Upheld

Reviewed on 2022/07/20

Pros

Our large healthcare system has used Citrix now for almost ten years. We rely on it for our remote users. Our daily clinic users operate under the Citrix workspace in order to open their PHI protected software. Administration and leadership users rely on Citrix to track, gather, and organize different services throughout the health care system. We could not do anything without the high quality services of

Cons

Installing PHI protected software on each computer requires a separate installer. Getting it onto the citrix workspace then requires all users to search for it. Its a bit tedious for some non-fluent computer users.

Yvonne

Citrix workspace

Reviewed on 2021/05/10

my overall experience with citrix workspace has been truly a great experience and has caused us to be able to roll out what is needed for each day in the technology world to run the company efficiently

Pros

features that are most impactful is how easy it is to launch on a daily basis. Being that is a very important aspect of our business activities on a daily basis. Without this application we wouldn't be able to function in our daily operations. I really like the flexibility and reliability of this application

Cons

the integration was not difficult, but sometimes there may be a few instances where lagging has been an issue. but that has not been such an issue that has caused us not to be able to launch the applications that rely on citrix workspace

Gilad
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

One of the best ways for to control your remote workspace

Reviewed on 2020/10/18

My overall experience is great, it is really fills amazing to control my remote desktop using it. in many ways it feels like working physically on my PC.

Pros

I like the ease of access my remote desktop, despite there are many authentications in the middle, most of them are saved on the browser. The access to my remote workspace is extremely impressive and most windows key and shortcuts working great.
The support of few screens make it way good for my usage (working with terminals).

Cons

It isn't easy to copy/paste of text and flies from the base computer, feature which is extremely important.
When there are connectivity issues, there is lack of information in order to debug the reason. The auto log in doesn't work all the time so I am finding my self typing my credentials many times

Jessica

Citrix Workspace

Reviewed on 2021/04/29

Citrix Workspace has improved from several years ago and now works seamlessly in the background with other applications that require it.

Pros

Citrix Workspace allows me to connect to other required software and provides a secure safety net in order to do so. It's primarily in the background while using other apps, but runs smoothly.

Cons

When we first started using this software ~5 years ago, there were definitely some kinks and the program did not always run smoothly. They seemed to have worked the kinks out and the product has greatly improved.

Inconsistent

Reviewed on 2021/03/30

The most beneficial part is being able to work from anywhere and on any computer. It's made the transition during the pandemic doable for my entire company.

Pros

I like how I'm able to access my company's remote server on any one of my computers and anywhere in the world.

Cons

It is spotty and at times, it says I'm logged in but doesn't fully log in. The app doesn't work on my Mac or Dell so I always have to log in through a web browser.

• Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Daily tool for remote working

Reviewed on 2021/12/18

Overall I'm happy with the software. It connect quickly and allows me to get my work done remotely

Pros

The software is fairly quick to load and allows me to connect to my virtual system at work. I like that is seemeles between using on my MAC or PC

Cons

I have struggled to get my external camera to connect when using a MAC mini. There seems to be no issue with internal cameras on a MAC

• Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Popular remote desktop for corporations

Reviewed on 2023/03/20

Pros

I can access work applications from many places without worrying to get to a specific computer.

Cons

Some applications are not optimized - so they lag a lot.

Marvin

Citrix Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 2021/04/05

All in all, I will give a neutral review. The reason is, having a continuous connection with the tools I'm using to be able to assist my subordinates will still be efficient on my end. But would still like to use it because the issue I'm experiencing does not apply every time.

Pros

I'm a Subject Matter Expert in an IT company and we are using Citrix to be able to use the tools that require the Companies Intranet. The good thing about the software is being flexible, as I can access the tools I need to pullup inside Citrix without me using the Company's computer. User friendliness is also a good thing for this application, it is very easy to use because of it's interface.

Cons

Things I would not like with the application is, sometimes it is sluggish and disconnects. I experience it, and being a Subject Matter Expert I need to respond to my subordinates with their queries and assist them with their tasks.

Elroy
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Work from home made simple

Reviewed on 2022/04/05

Great tool for monitoring employees who work offsite, however it lacks simplicity.

Pros

What I like mostly about this software is that it makes communicating between different individual across the organization very easy and simple. Its a great toll to use to monitor employees that work offsite, it tells the idle time and/or time spent away from the computer. Its great to share files across departments as well which can be edited and made available to pertinent individuals.

Cons

It uses a virtual computer which may be a contributory factor as to the reason why it slows down throughout the day. It appears as it there is a server problem as no matter how fast your internet is, it continues to slow down.

Jalen
  • Industry: Entertainment

Reliable Virtual Desktop

Reviewed on 2021/07/07

Citrix has been reliable and full of useful features in the many years I've used it.

Pros

Citrix is easily accessible from a browser on any desktop or an app on any mobile device. This makes work from home a very simple task.

Cons

Password resets can be frequent and if you're not attentive you'll have to call support to set up a new password if you miss the deadline.

Johnna
  • Industry: Legal Services

Citrix Workspace Review

Reviewed on 2021/08/13

I have had a good experience with Ctrix Workspace and would recommend to others

I have had a good experience with Ctrix Workspace and would recommend to others

Pros

Citrix is nice accommodation for companies who are not normally remote. It's useful for ensuring safety of information within the company and allows users to still access the same information they do at work that normally you need to be on the Company IP address for.

Cons

Citrix crashes constantly for me and takes up a lot of space on my computer which affects site speed / load time

Vinayak

Efficient and secured

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Pros

Most easy to install and use this tool and serves the main purpose of adding security to the business.

Cons

There are timeout issue and connectivity issue that happes at times, however, that depends on how your Organization has setup the connectivity

Erin

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2021/11/10

Pros

I used Citrix Workspace daily to get to apps that I used daily such as MyHR, Core Connect and Encompass just to name a few. Whether its to remote log in from home or the office, its very user friendly and has everything you need in one place.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. It services it's purpose for me, Ive never had any issues.

Serhii

Citrix Workspace Review

Reviewed on 2021/06/21

Not great, not bad, but overall fine. It allows you to do a lot of work under one Workspace, provides security and easy administration.

Pros

All apps are in one place, easy to set up permissions and rights for users inside and outside your company. You can integrate third-party applications and variety is great. Not the worst interface.

Cons

Copy/paste may stop working from time to time between your PC and VM for example or can work one way. Resolution problems, only work fine on a laptop screen with 100% view. Constant freeze-ups.

best for remote access

Reviewed on 2022/07/02

Pros

Citrix workspace help in accessing various applications from anywhere, It works as a central system.
It is cost-effective as compared to on-premise hardware.

Cons

since it works as a central system, sometimes due to server crash or server-side problem, multiple users can be affected.

Deonna
Deonna

Great for remote work

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

Overall, I wouldn't be able to do my job without it. I answer calls, and emails and use it to do live chats so in part it's a tremendous need for my job.

Pros

It's effortless to navigate. Once you know the system you should have no problems learning tricks about the system. It gives us a significant override of our site.

Cons

It does sometimes freeze and can be slow which sometimes affects work time. I wish the system would also tell you more when it needed an update.

Austin
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Easy for remote work

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

Pros

Citrix works great when I have to work remotely. Especially if I am on a phone, I am still able to get access to all of my materials.

Cons

Sometimes there are small glitches or an application doesn't open.

Matthew
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used for 2+ years

Stick with VMWare and stay as far away from Citrix as possible

Reviewed on 2021/05/11

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Negative. This was not an intuitive tool to use or solution to manage.

Pros

Citrix is a less that decent solution for workspace virtualization. From an administrator and user perspective it is simply more work than it is worth and requires more training than it is worth.

Cons

Pushing images and updating software was tedious and was not at all streamlined. We lost our Citrix guru prior to me coming on board and this was a nightmare to manage.

Mark
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Having to use a VDI is cumbersome, but this software makes it fairly seamless

Reviewed on 2021/09/14

Pros

Although I am not a fan of having to use a VDI solution, this software makes it easy to manage. I am able to log in to the apps I need without having to wait for IT to install them locally. Sometimes the interface can be a bit laggy when on a slower connection, but that is not due to the software. I imagine this makes software management much simpler on our backend. I especially love the workspace connection center which shows and allows me to manage all of my connections at once.

Cons

One minor quibble, each time I open a remote application, it makes me download a temp file. I feel like there could be a better way of doing this, as these files will add up

Maurice
  • Industry: Media Production

Desktop from home

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Citrix gives comfort that you are in a secure environment with access to all your office networks, applications etc.

Pros

I liked the fact that you enter a secure environment within the office parameters and find my desktop and access to intra net as I would be in the office. Works a treat. All my applications that I use internally work just fine.

Cons

I found some times that the time to connect was cumbersome, as was the several times during the day that I had to log in again. I get why that is the case but it frustrates easily.

Yusher
  • Industry: Furniture

Easiest way to work

Reviewed on 2022/12/01

I'm able to help the customer fast, and since all the tools are linked is easier for me.

Pros

Is easy to manage, most of the tools are linked.

Cons

Nothing, everything, is perfect. I just love this software.

Lucas
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

As a MacOS user, Citrix Workspace is my current channel to Windows world today

Reviewed on 2022/09/19

Pros

Clean and easy to use interface. Accessing a remote VDI is very easy and hardly presents problems.

Cons

I face huge delays when accessing my VDI machines remotely, event with good Internet quality/speed.