Regroup Mass Notification

Cloud-based mass notification software

Michael O.

Quick Communication to Constituents

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Important information had been easily and quickly sent to residents, families and staff during this pandemic. I like the options of email, text and voice messages. All users and recipients have been satisficed.

Pros

East to post messages to constituents and immediately get out important information.

Cons

Not always easy to edit posts. when I cut and past a message the format many times needs to be adjusted-font size, spacing etc.. It is not always easy to format.

Ann A.

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

Intuitive interface and message analytics; able to access and export data.
Our enterprise team was able to automate daily updates to contact lists.

Cons

Speed/dependability has been an issue; messages don't always get through in a timely fashion. Have experienced recurring glitches (failures) in attempting to schedule messages in advance.

Had to pay extra for mobile functionality.

Response from Regroup Mass Notification

We're sorry to hear about these concerns over past performance, we would love to evaluate if these are issues you're still experiencing. Please email [email protected] to schedule an appointment with a Customer Success Representative. We have issued continuous upgrades to maintain industry leading throughput, and have recently released additional Post Methods in the Scheduled Posts function, to include Recorded Voice Audio. We hope you will allow us to reshape your expectations of Regroup Customer Service.

Tara B.

Helpful but could use some changes.

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Pretty useful. We have been able to connect with more students. We are looking at another program though that is more inclusive. it would include a student friendly app, wayfinding and some other features I am not aware of regroup having. We are seeing what the cost difference would be.

Pros

We have increased student involvement because they know about the events happening on campus.

Cons

when you save a template, it should save all your features including weather you wanted it to be a text message also. It automatically defaults back to just an email even though text message was marked in the original. Also, can you hyperlink in a text message? We have tried multiple times and we cannot get it to link.

Janelle L.

Easy to Navigate and Use

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Regroup is very user friendly and easy to learn. It has been a vital communication piece to our organization in relaying key messages to our volunteers and employees.

Cons

I have not found any cons about using this software.

Jodi C.
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Quality Mass Communication

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

I do not use this feature personally. My Bosses do. I feel confident with knowing they have it.

Pros

The ability to use in the event of emergency contact via text & email both.

Cons

NA Because I have not found anything to date.

Ryan B.

Regroup

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Pros

Ease of use, and cost, just a great overall software.

Cons

The fact that it does not allow an SFTP connection with ADP is a huge drawback.

Daryl C.

Security

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

No problems

Pros

Easy to use, and good features, have had no issues

Cons

I found no problems that I am aware of. Good for security use

• Used Other for 2+ years

Important tool that works as advertised

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

We use regroup to notify our community of emergency situations, weather closures, etc. It has performed admirably thus far.

Pros

It fulfills a very specific necessary function.

Cons

The biggest difficulty with this software is socializing the community to the fact that text message alerts are 'fire-and-forget' and delivery isn't guaranteed. this isn't a fault of the software though.

Michael D.

Good Choice

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

If there is an emergency on one of our campuses, the system allows to effectively communicate with students and staff alerting them of the emergency.

Pros

The ease of setting up and sending out mass notifications

Cons

Email notifications can lag, depending on the volume

C ..

Regroup Mass Notification Review

Reviewed on 2020/01/23

We use the system for emergencies 99% of the time. We have enjoyed the ability to set up groups to notify for various reasons. We have also enjoyed the capability of controlling the type of method(s) we will communicate with the persons in system.

Pros

This software is easy to use and does not require a technology expert to get a message out.

Cons

There is rarely a time we have had problems, however initially customer service was challenging. It has since been improved.

Brooke D.

Great Communication Tool

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

Overall experience has been great. You can send messages as open discussions to allow the entire team to communicate within that one message so everyone remains on the same page. It has helped our communication tremendously!

Pros

One and done with your communication. This software allows you to send one message via text/email/phone to a large number of people.

Cons

My learning curve on how to just send to text or to email was a little steep, but I was not a part of the organization when the software was first installed so I had to figure it out on my own. Now that I know how to use it, it is awesome!

Randi M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Not used much

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

It is easy to use and I don't have any complaints to date.

Cons

I don't have much use for it other then the announcement of certain information. I am sure that if I had a great use, I'd make more use of it.

Response from Regroup Mass Notification

Hi Randi, please reach out to our customer success team and we'll be happy to send you some case studies and use cases for similar organizations so you can get more ideas on ways to make use of your Regroup system every day.

Ben B.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Not exactly a polished product

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Mediocre, from an administration perspective. Decent, from a basic user's perspective.

Pros

API access, relatively sane CSV import options, decent set of core features.

Cons

Documentation is sparse for some of the more technical topics. API docs are not annotated with much useful information and cannot be considered complete. Some documentation is literally just a link to some other resource. All support, documentation, and tutorial materials are poorly branded or otherwise unprofessional. Some configuration options are named and described ambiguously, such that they may conflict with each other if their behavior was assumed solely from their names and "tooltips". There is no parity (but many discrepancies) between similar administrator features for networks, groups, and individuals.

Response from Regroup Mass Notification

Hi Ben, thanks for your honest feedback. Earlier this year, we established a new Customer Success team that is currently ripping and replacing much of the older documentation to enable our customers to maximize their use of the system. We're also adding new tools including new tooltips and tutorials in the User Interface itself. If you come across something that's still awaiting an update and need a question answered, you can always reach us at [email protected] and we'll be happy to help.

Mary jo G.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Love Re-Group

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Re-group has been a life saver for our county. Sending out emergency messages -made easy !!!

Pros

It is user friendly- you can pre plan prepare messages - Good Support services, one annual fee, no additional fee per message

Cons

Hard to get people to sign up- not hard just a slow process

Patrick O.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Great Communication Tool, Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Regroup has helped our team and student communication. It adds convenience for students, staff and faculty.

Pros

Regroup has fit in nicely as our communication tool for student updates, especially about location-based events or course-impacting quick notifications.

Cons

I have no complaints. This is the first tool of this type that I have used. It functions well and is intuitive enough to pick up on using.

Rick B.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Solid Product for Quick Communication

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

I like the customization ability to send either email, text or both at the same time. This ability to quickly deliver updates to my team during crisis communication scenarios saves time and efficiency for sure.

Cons

Nothing at this point. Major step forward from our last communication package.

Janet C.
  • Industry: Packaging & Containers
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

DS Smith Cares

Reviewed on 2020/12/16

Great timely notifications for our employees.

Pros

We've had this software approx 6 months. With the winter weather that can happen in our region, it has proven invaluable. The automated notifications help inform our employees of not only potential weather issues, but also plant situations for them to be aware of.

Cons

I have not found any 'cons' associated with this software

Julie S.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Easy to use, can't wait to utilize the app

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Customer service is always very friendly and almost always helpful.

Pros

The functionality is extremely user-friendly and the system works quickly and effectively.

Cons

The app doesn't work for me on my phone, and customer service was unable to help.

• Industry: Higher Education

Mass Notifications Made Easy!

Reviewed on 2021/03/15

The overall communication for all of our students and staff is much easier. It's much easier than just sending out email blasts, the text portion of this means a lot, it gives us the assurance that the communication is being delivered, received, and read in a timely manner.

Pros

The admin panel is simple and makes it easy to make changes, add groups, and even get an API configured in a matter of minutes.

Cons

The only challenges I have encountered was searching through the documentation, this may be an area to improve on, possibly even making video tutorials that would enhance the customer experience.

George G.

Multiple Outlets at One Time

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

Alerts via Text, Email, phone, Facebook and Twitter all at once.

Cons

CAS SSO issues for mobile app. No geofencing capabilities.

Response from Regroup Mass Notification

Hi George, thanks for leaving us a review! Regroup does offer geofencing capabilities that have been added since you first became a customer. For more information on this feature and how to use it, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected]

Nicole G.

Great!

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Great experience so far. We use it weekly for updates and quick notifications.

Pros

Easy to use! Not really any problems with it. It does everything we need for it!

Cons

Not many cons, just would like to customize the text a little more. Like, put line spaces between sentences.

Karen P.

Good for mass texts

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

I like it, it was a little hard to use at first

Pros

I like that tis software sends a text message and an email

Cons

I don't like that we can't really make the emails look nice

Response from Regroup Mass Notification

Hi Karen! We are happy to know you are using Regroup to send mass notifications to your college! You can customize email templates to your desired look using HTML. Simply paste the code into the source code area at the top of the email box. Don't hesitate to contact [email protected] should you have any questions; we look forward to helping you.

Deborah T.

Emergency Notication

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

has worked for our college very well in emergencies and none emergencies

Pros

you can login from anywhere and send message

Cons

when you remove list it still keeps them

Jaala L.

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/13

Pros

Easy to use and eliminates call trees which saves time

Cons

Reports could be more in depth. They are limited in the information they provide for troubleshooting

Laura T.

Relatively easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

I post message to a large group of employees. I inherited using the program, past associations used it, seems to work well for what we need.

Pros

-Relatively easy to use
-seems to send messages quickly

Cons

When I go to post an email to a group somehow the windwo it defaults to Dashboard which throws me off. I would prefer it to default open to POSTS tab.
Maybe this is something I could change, unsure.