Remi AI

4,7 (3)
Demand forecasting and pricing optimization for retailers

Filter by

Alexie H.

Great software, thoroughly recommend

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Great. Inventory management is a huge problem for us - jobs stop if we don't have stock. Knowing what and when and how much to order with confidence is incredible. The Remi team are also always reaching out with new features, which is cool.

Pros

The results. We've had a massive reduction in stockouts since we started using Remi. My staff like the functionality as well, but for me it's about having stock when we needed it - which is now almost always the case.

Cons

Very little. There was once a time when the support team took more than 24 hours to get back to me. Small issue, but that sort of thing is important

QuickBooks Commerce

Reasons for Switching to Remi AI

The sales team at Remi were great and made it clear it wasn't an issue how many times I emailed them with any and all my queries.
Ulrich L.

Next level inventory management

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Powerful tool with a deceptively simple interface.

Pros

Manages stock at an SKU level but without having to keep a granular focus. Has been an excellent addition to our ERP and gives us confidence

Cons

Not many complaints just yet. We're taking on a second location so that might stretch the capabilities but so far it's been great

Katie P.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Helps me get the right amount, saves cash, saves fuss

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

It's good. Really good. Takes a lot of the guess work out.

Pros

Accuracy. Accuracy is confidence which means money saved. I'm in events which has tight margins, even more if we over order and are left with dead stock. I don't have a formal background in inventory management but this is super simple, uses the existing data sources and you're up and running.

Cons

Took me a little while to get everything I wanted from it. My sales rep says they're working hard on teaching material for the more advanced features, which I'm keen to get into when I've got a moment