Showing 33 reviews of 23

Legwork

Cloud-based patient engagement suite of applications

Showing 33 reviews of 23
Rick P.

Good to very good

Very good

Pros

Text features are very convenient

Cons

Could use a more robust library of patient flyers to help drive business to certain procedures

Response from Legwork

thank you for your review, Dr. Pyun. We value your feedback and will certainly take your comments regarding our content library into consideration. Sincerely, The Legwork team

Roselyn M.

Patient Communications Software

Patient communications .

Pros

Easy Communications with patients, Marketing and reviews, forms.

Cons

I hope they will be able to add the features such as extracting patients with unpending treatment that need to come back.

Shelley B.

Legwork is great

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Pros

I love the texting capabilities, and the ease of confirming appointments with Legwork. The NPS information is also great to have.

Cons

Truthfully, sending emails to the projects team was my only issue. Now that they have changed that to where you have one person working on your account with you, I feel the customer service has gotten 10X better.

Jennifer Z.

Why we like Legwork

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

Helpful with getting reviews

Helpful in getting Google reviews
Good customer service

Cons

Need more customizable emails to our patients. We have been very happy with our purchase

Elise N.

Legwork is great!

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

Pros

A lot of great features that help make our job so easy! The fast fill option eliminates the need to make tons of phone calls.

Cons

Sometimes it can take a while to get a reply from support.

Ashley S.

Review from The Dental Group

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We have solved our patient response issues using the software.

Pros

We love the customer interaction and satisfaction rate of our patients. Legwork has increased the productivity of the practice and made life easier for our staff.

Cons

Our only issue with the software was resolved with the tech team and we have no issues at this time.

Nathan M.

Simply The Best!

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Legwork has shown tremendous value to our practice! We consolidated services with Legwork saving a ton of money each month. We have been more than pleased with the results and solutions that Legwork has provided to us.

Pros

The comprehensive yet simple approach to their products. I love how efficient our daily practices become as we have used the dashboard. The software is efficient, simple, effective, and has saved us a bunch of money each month because it allowed us to consolidate our services to one vendor.

Cons

We have had some occasional syncing issues with the software. Other than that we have been thoroughly happy with the product. My one big wish would be for a Legwork app that has the key functions and processes like the online version...that would be next level!

Sharon S.

If you use social media you'll pick up legwork fast

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

We are getting a lot of reviews in and have ease of access to everything we could possibly need. Our patients love getting reminder messages that are automatically sent through legwork and they also love that they can communicate via text/email.

Pros

I like how everything is in one place. From sending review requests and responding to them, to do lists to remind you what information you need for the patients coming in, communicating with patients via e-mail or 2 way text and being able to do the million other things I have deadlines for because legwork does the personal touches of birthday greetings and confirming patients automatically without me having to give it a second thought!

Cons

The original price point is costly but in my opinion worth it.

Katie R.

Ease of Daily Tasks

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

We haven't switched to another company because of how easy Legwork is to use and the value is above all others.

Pros

What our office likes most about this software is how user friendly it is. It's super easy to send messages to patients and also the ease of communication for our patients. We also enjoy how fast the customer support is. I haven't had an issue they haven't been able to solve in a timely matter.

Cons

No online payments or scheduling options for patients.

Janice M.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Dental Practices should consider giving Legwork a try!

Reviewed on 2020/02/04

Building our SEO was the greatest hurdle and setting up a user friendly webpage with the proper links. Extremely successful and made a big change in how we appear when people are surfing for dentists. They helped us with Facebook, as well.We tried out the google advertising (about $1000 per month) but put a hold on it because of budget restrictions. We will do it again, as it definitely boosted our presence. The Legwork team sets themselves apart because they have managed to maintain that "startup" vibe that makes customers feel they are important and are quick to respond to requests for support. I just hope they don't add too many new pieces to what they offer and dilute this great brew. Thanks, Legwork Team for an exceptional product and your support.

Pros

It's been affordable. We set up a new webpage, automated our recall system, communicate easily via text, integration with our Dentrix dental software is seamless, confirmations and appointment reminders are easy and I love the email blasts and newsletters that they design for us. Our positive google reviews have increased daily along with new patients!

Cons

You have to go to legwork to text; it is not within dentrix but the popup reminders let us know when there is new communication from the patient.

Aimee K.

Great Patient Communication Software

Reviewed on 2020/02/11

It confirms appointments, lets me communicate easily and quickly with our patients and vise versa.

Pros

I never have any problems using Legwork.

Cons

I want to be able to see pictures on texts.

Erika L.

Wonderful with room to grow

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are just the absolute best!

Pros

The dashboard makes everything so easy & once you learn where all the options are parked, its so simple to get an array of tasks done!

Cons

Its a little frustrating that there is no MMS option for text messaging.

Sonya D.

A great company to work with

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We utilize the text message, website, Facebook, email campaigns and statistics. The software has alot of capabilities. It's very easy to use and a decent value. Their customer support is great. I like that they are a small business.

Pros

Legwork software is easy to use. I like that it can be accessed remotely. There are always new things that are being implemented to improve it's functionality. We're happy customers.

Cons

I can't access my full patient chart from the software. Legwork is no longer able to post to social media for us but our price did not decrease since this service was taken away.

David B.

legwork Review

Reviewed on 2020/02/01

Pros

Contract-free. Price. Features.

Cons

Extremely disappointed that the automated social media posting was taken away. Legwork blames it on Facebook, yet with the elimination of this feature my monthly cost was not reduced. Also, I am frustrated with the web developers constantly trying to "upsell" me on editing time. Most things I have asked them to do should take no more than 15-30 minutes, but they ALWAYS say 2 hours (resulting in additional charges beyond the 1hr included with the monthly fee.) Also, I have had inconsistencies in patient contacts and synchronization with dentrix.

Barb L.

Legwork and Our Team

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Legwork provides excellent customer service. Legwork's communication software has our patients communicating with us even if they do not have an appointment via text and emails. Any opportunity to remain in touch with a patient is so key, at least for our practice.

Pros

Legwork provides an amazing service to our team! The software is user friendly. It keeps me up to date throughout my day with emails, texts, confirmations and patient messaging. It allows me to multi-task and spend more time with our patients. The software assistance is AMAZING!! A simple phone call or an email to Legwork provides me with answers that I need to move forward.

Cons

I know that there are many features and options available that I currently do not utilize but I am trying each day to explore the software because I know that it will further our practice to its potential.

Suzanne N.

Legwork is a such a great extension of our practice!

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

We love the personal aspect of Legwork. Again it allows us to add that personal touch with a patient whether it be through a text or an email and we really like the gift card referral product.

Pros

User friendly
Allows us to stay in touch with patients so easily
Love love love the texting feature as well as the gift card referral piece

Cons

I'm not a fan of the new formstack replacement product. They truly do not integrate with our dental software so it just seems to add more time to the process.

Mrunal P.

Smile stop review

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

I have had a 5 star experience with legwork. No technical issues and excellent customer service. Highly recommend

Pros

Customer service is amazing and the staff is very helpful in all aspects of using the software.

Cons

Cost is probably the least attractive feature.