Showing 110 reviews of 85

Glide

Disclosure document management for real estate agencies

Showing 110 reviews of 85
David K.

Glide Through Real Estate Disclosures and Paperwork

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Glide has saved me a lot of time with preparing paperwork and signatures. Since Glide integrates with car.org form it has become a one stop shop, I have recommended to other TC's I have come into contact with, it's great.

Pros

The ability for it to detect signature tabs and also the ability for it to link directly to car.org forms

Cons

When I first started using it there were some missing features, a lot of these have since been added. It doesn't work as well with receiving disclosures (on the buy side or helping the selling agent) but it is very effective when helping the sell side or listing agent.

Carl M.

Glide make life easier!

Reviewed on 2020/03/14

We used to have to meet with clients, review every line and sit and wait until they were finished - a long, arduous process. If we needed to make corrections, we literally had to start over. Glide has removed all the issues, saved us a tremendous amount of time and effort, made the process MUCH easier for our clients - it doesn't get much better than that!

Pros

For years we looked for solutions to fill out mandatory real estate disclosures that would give us clean, readable, first generation copies. Historically, the disclosures have been filled out by hand - often incorrectly and more often than not, illegible. Glide's process of asking questions is tremendously helpful to our clients and takes a task that was previously viewed as confusing, arduous and bothersome to straightforward and easy. This is a win-win for us - our clients like the use of the product, they are easy for us to review and correct as necessary, they connect directly to our eSignature program and we end up with crystal-clear first generation copies.

Cons

We would like to see a "Do not know" option available for some questions - in some cases clients really do not know the answers.

Sandra S.

The best interface connecting documents, E-sign and sharing as easier and faster then ever!

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

With this software, we are solving the problem of the delay in getting the disclosures completed. The seller has the capability to complete their disclosures more quickly and we have the ability to share them more quickly as well. Also the ability to get agents to complete their Avid faster.

Pros

The easy way the software interacts with other programs like ZipForm, Docusign and the ability to send documents to the seller to be filled out and the ability to share the documents with the buyer, making our ability to complete the paperwork faster and easier. Just an incredible invention.

Cons

The sharing feature can be more user friendly.
I found it difficult to stop sharing when I'm using the electronic sign and I don't want the agents I shared with to see what documents I am adding.
Sometimes I don't want to share some documents but I still want to use the e-sign.

Jessica G.

Biggest Fan of Glide!

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

I love Glide and it is an integral part of my business. I think it has probably allowed me to double my volume of my business!

Pros

Sellers fill out disclosures accurately and completely with such ease. Any corrections needed to the forms are easily accomplished. Love being able to push docs out through Docusign with the tabs pre-placed, it is one stop shop for all things CAR forms related for me!

Cons

I wish it were possible to search my agents' names rather than scrolling through my long list to set up a file, I wish we could email forms out of the program, I wish we could see what forms have already been pulled into the file when we are in the "all forms" section

Michelle S.

Glide

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Glide is a friendly for all my clients. Very easy to use and no questions are missed.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. My clients have no issues completing it. Easy for the clients so they don't have to print out the documents complete them, then scan them back to me. Also, great that I can have the agents complete their AVID and I can order the NHD.

Cons

I don't like when the clients flag a question and then it is hard for them to go back in and change it.

Sara D.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

The Best Real Estate Tool Since the MLS

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Filling out disclosure paperwork is one of the most important, yet most difficult tasks a homeowner will do in the course of selling their home. Glide makes it easy to not only complete the disclosures, but helps the seller do so with a higher level of accuracy and thoroughness.

Pros

Glide simplifies the process of completing the disclosures and helps the seller do a better job of being complete and accurate when they fill out the disclosure forms.

Cons

When the seller fills it out remotely, as their agent there are usually some clarifications I can suggest. It can be a little complicated to get on the same page with them. I try to be present when my clients complete their package. But it's still far superior to completing them by hand.

Trae S.

Glide is a Transaction Coordinators Dream Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

My experience with Glide is a time saver. Here in California we have a lot of disclosures in the real estate industry and Glide makes it easy to get the disclosures I need completed in a timely fashion with no mistakes.

Pros

The features that are most impactful for me as a transaction coordinator is the fact I can send disclosures the sellers need to complete via Glide and I know they will not miss any questions or explanations like they do when completing by hand. I saves me time as not having to email back and forth. The other amazing thing is Agents do not like to do there AVID and Glide allows me to send the AVID to them and the ease of completing right on their phone with the voice to text, adding photos and docs is so easy I get their AVID's complete and easy for them to do! Thank you Glide!

Cons

Integration with my business was easy. I do wish the option to sellers to purchase insurance was not in the place they can mistakenly sign up for something the agent hasn't discussed with them.

Tony A.

The program works. Needs a few tweaks though.

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Overall the program is fine. Works to keep dates in line.

Pros

Timelines. Notes section. Service provider section. Email printing.

Cons

Archives. Difficult to close out files. Needs more support and set up tutorial.

Mark E.

Time Saving

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Overall, it's a great tool and I will continue to use and recommend.

Pros

It allows me to send real estate disclosures to clients and helps our clients complete the disclosures in a timely manner. Before I would have to print out the disclosures and get them in front of clients, and sometimes have to walk them through each question. This software saves me time, which I really appreciate.

Cons

When my clients flag a question, I cannot answer through the software without having to pay.

Shenequa H.

Glide Makes My Job Much Easier!

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

I get disclosures quicker and with less errors/mistakes.

Pros

I love this product! It makes my job easier by simplifying the process of completing the disclosures for the seller. I love the integration with DocuSign which makes getting signatures a breeze and saves me the time of dropping the signatures into the documents.

Cons

We have to upgrade to use the multi-unit feature. I think this should be included in the basic plan.

Sharon M.

Handy

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

I like it and recommend it to my Realtors I work with.

Pros

I like that sellers can fill out their disclosures online. I like that it requires users to fill out all fields.

Cons

Some sellers find it hard to use.
I don't like when sellers re-submit that I have to go back in and re-generate the forms (wish they would just be emailed to me automatically).

Jessica V.

Best Software for Disclosures

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

Great. Its such a useful tool

Pros

The features are so user friendly and easy to use. This has definitely changed the way agents and clients fill out disclosures and AVIDs. It is so convenient for agents to fill it out quickly while they are waiting for home inspector to fill out inspections. Clients aren't looking at all the paperwork grimly anymore, its the best!

Cons

I love it, its great. But instead of having agents select a password, why not develop an app. That way if agents are out in the field they can quickly pull it up, select the property and begin, instead of relying on transaction coordinators to do it, which is what often happens

Rio C.

Glide for Real Estate Transactions

Reviewed on 2020/03/28

No problems. All good for now.

Pros

The ease of filling out the disclosures in a step-by-step process for the seller's of the transaction is gold. They are prompted for each question which makes it easier to focus on each question at a time and not skip around. If they do have questions on something, they can address it in the Glide system for the agent to be qued to address. I love the easy system.

Cons

I wish it was integrated with DocuSign so they disclosures could be filled out and then sent through docusign with the whole disclosure package for signature.

Michele D.

Product review

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

Using this product helps with the completeness of the seller disclosures. So often when the seller fills them out by hand they will missing answering questions. Glide will not let them skip any. It is very easy to use on both ends, set it up and also on the seller side. Love it tags the documents when sending to DocuSign.

Cons

The flagging feature. It seems to complicate the process. Not sure how to make it easier....

Joshua O.

Accuracy of data

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

It has made the home selling and the home listing process a joy. My documents look professional and I know they are accurate.

Pros

This software creates accurate disclosures of real estate transactions. It is thorough and doesn’t miss a beat.

Cons

It can be a little difficult for the elderly, but that is inherent with most software.

Kathryn J.

Easier to read than Chicken scratch!

Reviewed on 2020/03/08

What I feel is the biggest improvement with filling out forms is clarity. No more trying to figure out what the client wrote.

Pros

What I liked most was that my clients find it easier to use than printing out the documents then writing in their answers. The wizard guides them through the process and seems to make them think a bit more when answering the questions.

Cons

The downside, for me, is that I feel there are too many steps involved, especially when filling out the AVID.

Marie L.

Makes my life so much easier!

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

Pros

Glide helps get the disclosures done without error so much faster and more efficiently! I can see exactly where our clients are having trouble and help address their concerns.

Cons

When their are updates I experience some minor glitches but I always get it resolved with your team.

Kelley C.

Glide review

Reviewed on 2020/03/15

Pros

No answers are missed and they have to provide explanations.

Cons

I wish you could send out for signing at the same time.

Janeth B.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2020/03/13

It has solved the issue for clients not completely filling out the required disclosures and it helps keep us in compliance.

Pros

It's easy for clients (sellers) to use and understand. It thoroughly explains the forms to clients minimizing mistakes and it ensures the forms get filled out completely! It helps to keep us in compliance and I love how it integrates with zipForm.

Cons

I currently use the free version therefore some features are not available to me. However, I wish it had additional forms available to use (specifically for leases). I wished it integrated with my own NHD provider accounts as sometimes we need to modify the reports and we can't do so now. Therefore, I've gone outside of Glide to order NHD reports. Also, I had one instance (that I'm aware of) where the Glide email went into a client's junk/spam box which caused a delay.

Kim W.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

Truly Making A Transaction Paperless

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

I believe its a very easy process. Sort of self taught. Very smooth and easy to use with basic computer skills.

Pros

That the client can complete documents online versus doing with paper and pen. The speed and ease makes the process much faster. No misplaced or lost paperwork, etc.

Cons

if a customer is not internet/computer savvy then we have to go old school. That is not Glides problem though.

Laura B.

Glide is a very user-friendly product and I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Pros

Glide makes the process of helping sellers fill out complicated forms much easier. I can also request agents to fill out their visual inspection form on their phone or computer, which makes the process simpler for them.

Cons

I still find the buyer's inspection election often comes through incorrectly, due to the buyer not understanding fully which inspections they are electing to pursue.

Beth W.

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/03/05

This has streamlined the process and removed the confusion on the seller's parts. It is very easy to use.

Pros

This product is so easy to use and has saved me and my client's so much time and frustration. Disclosures are completed correctly the first time.

Cons

As a Transaction Coordinator I generate disclosures from multiple clients at multiple brokerages. It has my information and brokerage at the bottom of the zipforms instead of my client's. This has caused compliance issues with a few brokers. I would like to sign in with my account but have it pull from the zipforms of my clients without having to log in as them.

Jessica D.

Amazing Product

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Glide has been a major time saver for me. I absolutely LOVE this program. The customer service is also quick and very helpful.

Pros

The thing I like most about this product is how easy it is for the clients to fill out their disclosures. When I used to send the disclosures through Docusign they would always come back with missed questions. With Glide the disclosures are always complete and I do not have to keep re sending.

Also, when it comes to AVIDs, I always had to harass the agents to complete them. With Glide I just send them an email and a text and they usually get it done quicker.

Cons

One thing I do not like is there is no Manufactured Home TDS. When it comes to the AVID, I have not figured out a way to change the person I sent it to. If the agents are on a team and I send the AVID to one team member, but another team member ends up completing the AVID, I am not able to change agents. Also, if the property ends up being a duplex, I am not able to edit that part of the AVID once the agent clicks on the link.

Nicole C.

I love Glide

Reviewed on 2020/03/06

My overall experience is fantastic, I could not imagine going back to the way I did things before Glide.

Pros

I love Glide for a number of reasons. The first reason is in the 15 years I have been in this business I have never had a TDS come back with every single box checked and question answered until I started using Glide. Second reason is I can send the AVID's to Agents I work with when they are at the property and they can complete it on their phone. I also love the ability to add pictures to the AVIDs ensuring that there is no ambiguity on what is referenced. Finally sending disclosures to the Buyers has never been easier, I love that Glide will auto populate all the signature and initial tabs in Docusign.

Cons

When I filled out an AVID at a property the internet was not great and the system kept losing my comments and pictures, I had to keep entering them over and over. It can be a little hard for older clients to us.