Showing 10 reviews of 5

ayeQ

AI-enabled RevOps to help B2B enterprises grow faster

5 /5 (5 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 10 reviews of 5
Dipa M.

Very insightful for Inside Sales teams, keeps everyone focused on strategy

Reviewed on 2020/10/01

In my Inside Sales role, I use ayeQ to align my outreach with marketing and sales programs, and overall go to -market strategy. I like that I have the corporate strategy available for reference, and I can see how that is translated into goals, strategic initiatives, marketing and sales programs, and specific campaigns. I can anticipate promotions and align my activities with those. I can also see how my
efforts (and everyone else’s) contribute to the overall growth of the company, and execution of the strategy

Pros

Visibility into strategy, goals, and upcoming campaigns; easy to use;
responsive team for any questions or support needs

Cons

I'd love to see the road map of the product.

Jason B.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great tool to predict sales requirements

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

We initially selected ayeQ to enhance visibility to marketing campaign effectiveness because we could not connect all the dots using Salesforce and Pardot. We retained 2 ayeQ consultants to help us scale marketing, and were very happy with their contributions. Over time, ayeQ became valuable in other ways, like helping us understand how many sales reps we actually needed on our team to hit our goals. It also automated quite a few reports that we needed to produce frequently for our board.

Pros

Great team, intuitive platform, helped align marking and sales.

Cons

Happy with the product and the team, nothing to add here.

Gavin P.

Great way to set marketing and sales goals

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

The ayeQ team is very responsive and dedicated to our success.

Pros

ayeQ allows us to define our marketing and sales process, and model what our pipeline needs to look like to hit our bookings targets. Its goal calculator gives us a metrics-based way to set goals across marketing, inside sales and sales.

Cons

I would like their pipeline modeler to have more sandbox functionality – so I can run various alternatives. I believe that is in the roadmap, though.

Greg W.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Platform for predicting bookings performance and creating goals for marketing and sales

Reviewed on 2020/09/11

ayeQ’s consultants were key to the creation of our go-to-market strategy. ayeQ documented the strategy and enabled visibility into the performance of various strategic alternatives.

Pros

The ayeQ product helps us see what is required across marketing and sales to hit our bookings targets. We are able to identify areas in the sales process that need attention, using ayeQ’s performance analytics.

Cons

The platform is very comprehensive. Sometimes it was difficult to see where we were in the entire process.

Christopher P.

Great way to show marketing’s contribution to growth

Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Valuable software, and a very experienced and responsive team that is accommodating to our needs.

Pros

ayeQ gave me complete visibility into what our marketing plan needed to be, and made it easy to show marketing’s contribution to overall company growth. I was able to build the functional roles and tactical capabilities of the team much faster, and get immediate feedback on what’s working and what’s not.

Cons

As an early adopter of ayeQ, there were a few things that needed to be customized for our business but the ayeQ team understood and improved on the requirements and was fast and responsive in meeting our needs.