MomentFeed

Industry: Food & Beverages
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Taziki's MomentFeed Review

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

The MomentFeed team is incredible to work with. They are easy to access and solve problems quickly. They are making massive strides in development this year to what was already a great product. MomentFeed has made Social Media and Reputation Manage simple for our locations and convenient for us to monitor on a corporate level. MomentFeed has been a game-changer for Taziki's!

Cons

I love that we have the ability to track the performance of keywords, but the platform needs to be updated for a better user experience.

Response from MomentFeed

Thanks for the review Lauren! We truly appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear that MomentFeed has been a game-changer for you and your team. We look forward to continuing to support your business. -- Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP Client Success

Lauren C.
Industry: Retail

Pleased with product.

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Positive experience, pleased with how training is going

Pros

Accurate tracking for google and Facebook reviews

Cons

dashboard glitches as far as store inaccuracies go

Response from MomentFeed

Thank you for the review Lauren! Glad the Facebook and Google review tracking has been useful. We'd love to better understand the dashboard glitches you are experiencing so we can pass that feedback onto our engineering team. Please feel free to reach out to your client success manager or email [email protected]

- Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Natalie F.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good Account Manager, Ok Product

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Some updates went live quickly.

Pros

The dashboards were intuitive, especially after the most recent round of updates. Customer service was responsive.

Cons

The updates that were supposed to be aggregated across 300+ sites sometimes worked, and sometimes did not. Out dashboard indicated that our information health was 100% but after a brief spit check of some of the live listings, that was not the case.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Melody A.

Momentfeed user

Reviewed on 2020/08/05

Overall, I have enjoyed my experience using Momentfeed. There are many added features that we have through momentfeed that we didn't previously have access to with birdeye (Insights and reporting section, paid media)

Pros

My favorite aspect of MomentFeed is the Paid Media Module. The Paid Media Module is where you can create Facebook Ads. What I love about the Paid Media Module is how much more detailed you can make your ad campaigns versus going directly through Facebook. Momentfeed makes it easy to optimize your campaigns objective, delivery, and call to action. I also enjoy how I can create a campaign for all 3 of my stores at once. Previously I was boosting each store's post individually, which was much less detailed and a lot more work.

Cons

One thing I do not like about MomentFeed is the reputation management tool. We previously used birdeye and all reviews were left in one place. On MomentFeed, I have to filter through each platform to view and respond to reviews (Yelp, Google, Facebook, etc...).

Response from MomentFeed

Hi Melody, Thanks for the thoughtful review. It is great to hear that your team is benefiting from Paid Social Media Manager. We also appreciate your feedback on the Reviews Management capabilities. Our product team is always looking for ways to improve the platform so we appreciate the feedback and will share with our internal team. Please don't hesitate to email [email protected] with any questions. - Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

John B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

MomentFeed is an innovative digital partner that provides excellent account service.

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

MomentFeed is a fantastic partner that’s always looking to improve their platform. Their account service means you’re never more than an email or call away from a solution to any problem.

Pros

MomentFeed allows us to manage listings, reputation and local social for more that 255 stores with a small marketing team of 3 people. Their customer support and account service makes them a fantastic partner.

Cons

We need better and more flexible reporting - similar to Google Analytics. Sometimes the new features can be buggy and take time to work through. Time zone differences present communication challenges.

Response from MomentFeed

Hi John, Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate it. We absolutely strive to help our clients work smarter - so it is great to hear your "mighty team of 3" is able to seamlessly support location-based digital marketing for 255 stores. Thanks for the feedback on our analytics, this is certainly an area we continue to innovate, so we may just reach out to you for your thoughts on what's coming! Also, it is always our goal to deliver bug-free releases, the discovery of even one bug is of concern and we appreciate clients bringing these to our attention, please feel free to reach out to your client success manager with specifics and we will flag for our engineering team.

Again thanks for the review, we look forward to helping your team work more efficiently and increase local search visibility!!!

- Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

Nikki R.

Exceptional Customer Service, Easy to Use and Accurate

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

My overall experience has been positive and I've recommended MomentFeed to others looking for this type of software.

Pros

I love that I can easily navigate the dashboard and make changes or postings with just a few clicks. I save so much time with MomentFeed than having to do it manually for all pages and locations.

Cons

Sometimes the cost can be a prohibitor but it's well worth it if you look at it with man hours. MomentFeed is great at working with you to find the best solution for you within your budget.

Response from MomentFeed

Hi Nikki - We appreciate the candid feedback and are glad to hear how valuable The MomentFeed dashboard has been to help your team operate more efficiently. We look forward to helping you and your marketing team continue to drive results that make an impact.

Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

Mitch B.
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

MomentFeed is a great tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Pros

It aggregates all of the social listening and rep tools in one place

Cons

Many levels of options-maybe a bot too many

Response from MomentFeed

Mitch - Thanks for taking the time to leave a review on MomentFeed. We are glad to hear you are benefiting from having all your reviews and social tools in one platform. We look forward to continuing our work with you.

-- Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

Vicki O.
Industry: Food & Beverages

MomentFeed makes execution seamless

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

MomentFeed has made the planning and execution of our local digital strategy seamless. On the rare occasions when something does go wrong, support has been immediate and very helpful in resolving the issue.

Pros

The ability to plan posts in advance and deploy on our schedule.

Cons

I really don't have a con to report. We have had it go down a couple of times, but it was resolved quickly.

Response from MomentFeed

Hey Vicki - We are so glad to hear you feel you have a true partner in MomentFeed, we always strive to provide the best service and support. We look forward to helping you and your marketing team continue to crush your local digital marketing goals.

- Kyle Koch, MomentFeed VP of Client Success

Arpita S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

great product

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

very easy to use. self learning is easy.

Cons

some picture size or format was difficult to upload.

Candace R.
Industry: Retail

MomentFeed User Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Pros

I like that I can switch between locations to view reviews, Has the option to choose populated responses, and that I can custom how I want to view sections.

Cons

I find the program very user friendly and the transition to the platform was pretty seamless.