Showing 22 reviews of 12

WAM Software

Billing and accounting solution for waste haulers

Showing 22 reviews of 12
Gina M.

WAM Remarks

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Solved my routing issues as I was routing through and excel spreadsheet. The ease of keeping track of customer's routing, invoices, notes, etc. are great!

Pros

Very easy to learn/use and work with. The routing system is so simple to use.

Cons

Really don't have any complaints and haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

John V.

Used WAM Hauler for 4 yrs, lots of detail, but worth it!

Reviewed on 2016/03/02

PROS: Tech support is very good. This program is very data intensive, asks for a lot of customer information resulting in vast analytical capabilities. Web based options for email, auto-pay and phone calling programs work well. Report availability is very broad, 100's of standard reports, and countless custom reports available. One Key billing is very fast. Nightly Automatic report queue run reports automatically. Program is very flexible and can be customized to your specific need. Tech support is available to write specific reports and customize program to fit your needs. Interfaces with Google Maps.

CONS: Initial price may be higher than competitive programs, but you get A LOT for your money. Call Center and Email center programs need a working knowledge of Excel. Some minor quirks in operating the program, but nothing that training can't address. This is a program for serious operators, for smaller operators, perhaps WAM's other program, Easy Bill & Route, might be better, then, graduate to Hauler when needed.

Char N.

This software was easy to learn to use, and gives me all the information I need for my...

Reviewed on 2016/04/11

The WAM customer service people are great to work with, and return any calls in a timely manner. The program itself works great for me, and there are many ways to custom it's features to match what I need from it.

Shari S.

Easy Bill & Route easy to use

Reviewed on 2016/04/04

Overall good program. Staff is friendly and good at making us comfortable asking any question. It does almost everything we need.

Fran P.

always a pleasure to work with them**they are the best

Reviewed on 2016/03/04

very knowledgeable & always so helpful

Amy F.

WAM software

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

We switched software right after a billing cycle from a software computer that just wasn't cutting it with our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were great in getting us transferred and up and going with only minimal issues. They were always there when I had any questions and still are a year and half later. There are some report forms that are already available and can be customized to your needs. Our billing time process alone has been cut in half. We have over 3000 invoices to generate and mail. It takes us just about 3 to 3 1/2 hours to print, stamp and have ready to mail as opposed to the former 6 to 7 hours. With all that WAM has to offer, it can be overwhelming, but it definitely has been improvement to our company.

Pros

There are many pros to this software. The ones that come immediately to mind are exceptional customer service, ease of use of software and availability of many standard reports as well as customized reports. I also love having the new option of texting my customers. I got a lot of response to a text message over leaving a message.

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of something that I like least about this software.

Patrick C.

Very willing to meet you needs for your business.

Reviewed on 2016/03/01

Each garbage / trash collection / c&d / recycling business is ran differently. WAM can be customized to meets your needs. Tech support is outstanding! One of our best decisions we made to switch (17 years ago)

Natalie P.

Trouble shooting our desk top hauler system.

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

This program is very user friendly. The tech team is fantastic and very nice to deal with. They answer quickly and always have the answer we need!!

Jessika G.

i love how fast there staff helps you

Reviewed on 2016/04/26

I enjoy knowing wam and its in and outs . my fav thing is that you can make reports like you want them to run !!!!

Jason S.

Great Company and software

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

The software is exceptional and the support is amazing and really fixes things quickly

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to implement. It does everything we need in our business.

Cons

Routing software is lacking and not easy to use.

Kathryn H.

Review of Service

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

It is always a pleasure working with the staff at WAM. They are always very friendly and helpful! I find your program user friendly. I will have to say Ashley and Ben are my two favorite! Please continue your high level of service.

Aaron P.
  • Industry: Utilities

Old program trying to function in the Internet age

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

Pros

Customizable reports, as long as tech support makes them for you

Cons

WAY too easy to make a mistake in this program, unfriendly tech support, takes 3 hours to run the routes. Handheld devices are almost useless.