Showing 85 reviews of 73

Influencer marketing management solution

Showing 85 reviews of 73
Mitchell Y.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Great for creating content easily

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Thus far, Trend has been worth it for simply creating content.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it makes it quite easy to review creators with simple clicks.

Cons

Guidelines have changed and Trend has made it more difficult for non-luxury priced brands to maximize content. They have changed the minimum amount (in dollars) worth of product that creators need to receive to receive 2 photos. The new retail value is $150, this amount is not achievable for us based on the retail cost of our products.

I also would like to see read receipts in the messages after confirming a creator. Sometimes communicating with creators can be tedious if they are not actively checking their messages.

Sara A.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Beyond happy - Trend.io is the solution for your influencer marketing needs

Reviewed on 2020/10/23

Trend is helping us to connect authentically with customers.

Pros

Trend is extremely easy to use. The interface is minimal, streamlined, and setting up your first campaign takes very little time. I love that this software connects our brand with influencers that are aligned with our brand promise. Within 24 hours, we had numerous influencers ready to promote our brand. We plan to use Trend far into the future. I've had the opportunity to work with many UGC software applications and this is a very economical (yet high quality) solution to competitive products. Looking forward to a long working relationship with this company.

Cons

The only difficult aspect of Trend has been trying to narrow down such a wide selection of influencers. Not sure that this is a con as reach is one of the greatest challenges brands face today. We decided to roll with influencers that align closest with our brand and that already live our promise.

Jeffrey Q.

Easy access

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

I had a technical snafu and customer service was there to help me fix my mistake in minutes. They even followed up afterwards to make sure I got the help I needed. Simple site to use, but the content will pay for itself 10 times over I'm sure.

Pros

I like that it was super easy to setup. It gives me access to great influencers who, generally, go above and beyond to make my brand look good give us bang for the buck. Very easy to communicate back and forth with them. Love that I have access to all the content afterwards for repurposing. This might be the best part of all.

Cons

I wish that brands had an app to manage our campaign. I think the creators are using an app and it would make things easier to have push notifications for communicating and when content goes up/ needs approval, etc. I have to open the site everyday during a launch instead of just having an app tell me when there is something actionable.

Cindy F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Trend has been a great platform to find impactful influencers for my business

Reviewed on 2020/10/21

The influencers we've found using Trend have been extremely professional. They have done a great time with the videos they created for us and shared with their audience. We're happy with the engagement they receive and believe it is helping to build brand awareness.

Pros

Trend saves me a ton of time trying to find and negotiate with influencers who have audiences interested in my brand. My experience with their influencers has been extremely positive.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that I would like to see is more details of the influencers Instagram page on the Trend site, But honestly that is an extremely minor concern.

Janky P.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Happy I found this Platform - Would highly recommend

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

I would recommend and continue using the software, easy to use and the quality of the influencers in their network are great!

Pros

Love how this platform is streamlined and no hassle to find influencers and have them submit their work. It's easy to use in terms of functionality and now it eliminates the hassle of finding out your own influencers on Instagram!

Cons

Sometimes had a difficult time downloading all the additional assets that were uploaded

Response from Trend

Glad to hear that Trend has streamlined working with influencers and creators for you! As for downloading your digital assets, definitely check out the Posts & Analtyics tab to download your content either via the 'Download HD Creative button' (to download all content from that campaign) or head to the individual creator's content card and download their content from there.

Also, if you ever have questions, we'd be more than happy to assist. Just reach us at [email protected]!

Kyle S.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Love the platform

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

You no longer find influencers; they find you. I set up a campaign and in now time I had 15 influencers that want to work with me. No more cold contacting influencer after influencer hoping for a response.

Cons

The only area that could have been better was the message board. When using the message board to contact an the influencer, it would have been helpful to be able to send a photo to help explain to her how set up and use my product.

• Industry: Food & Beverages

Great, convenient product with EXCELLENT customer service

Reviewed on 2019/05/01

Such a positive experience! They make us (the client) feel so valued and important!

Pros

I like the ease of being able to post a listing and have influencers apply- we've gotten some great content that we have repurposed for our feed. The best part though is the customer service. We have an account manager who knows our product well and touches base with us regularly. He's been there to help us for last minute requests and we've been able to use Trend for an influencer event as well. The customer service is really what makes this product stand out so much.

Cons

I didn't like the fact that you had to "reject" certain influencers because I didn't want them to have a bad taste in their mouth for the product or take it personally. I requested to have a "maybe/considering" option and they are going to add this feature soon!

Matt K.

Simplifying Micro Influencer Marketing

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

We had a good experience running our first campaign with Trend. Everything worked as expected and there were no real issues throughout our campaign. Would recommend.

Pros

Easy onboarding and campaign setup. Good customer support. Seamless communication with selected influencers.

Cons

The software itself has has very few negatives. The quality of influencers on the platform varies greatly and it's up to the brand to vet each influencer individually.

Allison S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Great platform for its value

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Trend.io is a very straight-forward experience for both the user and the creators. There have been very few issues, but those that I have had were always addressed by their team immediately and fixed or compromised with as best they could.

Pros

Trend.io allows for easy collaboration with creators who are high quality but at a fraction of the price that it typically costs to collaborate one-on-one with influencers. The process of communication is streamlined to make it efficient without losing the personal touch that makes influencer marketing successful. We have been extremely pleased with our experience and the content that has come of it.

Cons

There are some features that are left to be desired like mass messaging and mass upload of tracking numbers, but it has never been something that the support team hasn't be not only able but willing to help with.

Mark J.

So Far, So Good!!

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

We need to drive traffic to our website and have sales made. We 're hoping that will happen with the influencers we are working with now.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. We're working with some influencers now on a campaign and so far it is going well.

Cons

I really haven't found anything about the software that I don't like. At this point I wouldn't change anything about the software itself.

Susan V.
  • Industry: Fine Art

A great way to test out influencer marketing

Reviewed on 2020/07/07

Pros

I love that you own the content that is created and can reuse it very easily. I had a great experience working with my influencers and it was really helpful to get content that was not what I would normally create on my own.

Cons

If your business is niche, it may be challenging to find a good match in influencers.

Response from Trend

Great to hear you're pleased with the content that was produced for you! It's also great to hear that you're re-purposing the content as it's yours to use how you please.

Our network expands on a daily basis. It'll be exciting to see more creators join who align with your brand and see them apply to your future campaigns!

Angela T.

Earth Echo Foods Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/29

Very easy going and hopefully effective once we see some posts go live

Pros

It is so easy to go through applicants to represent our products and organize the campaign

Cons

Still a little unsure on the review process.

Jennifer I.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Easy to use, affordable influencer marketing

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

This is a quick and easy way to find influencers. In general, I really like the platform, but I do often get influencers applying to a campaign that doesn't necessarily apply to them (e.g. my campaign is related to nose piercings and they do not have one).

Pros

I like that I post a campaign and the influencers come to me.

Cons

I wish there was an additional option for me to search through the influencers and invite them to my campaign.

Bart Z.
  • Industry: Furniture

Simple, fast, reliable & useful for marketing

Reviewed on 2020/07/19

Within 4 buisness days of signing up, we had multiple high-quality video assets from great, responsive and on-target influencers. What else could we ask for?

Pros

Easy to find, screen and engage with small to mid-size influencers. Interface is simple and intuitive and there's really no nonsense in the whole process.

Cons

The backend app is not really mobile-friendly.

Erin L.

Great Software for Micro Influencers

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

Pros

We are a small team and don't have a ton of resources to dedicate to seeking out and negotiate with influencers. Trend provides an easy solution to find and engage with influencers for content creation. We have been happy thus far!

Cons

My only negative would be the ability to seek out influencers in the database, or see the entire population of influencers. I think this might help us as we determine campaigns.

Kristina T.

The Game Changer

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

This saves so much time and I feel secure that we fine the best fits to showcase the brand.

Pros

The software is easy, intuitive, and fast.

Cons

I seem to have to retype the influencers' addresses (not able to cut and paste). Minor issue and likely that I just have not found a solution.

Response from Trend

Glad to hear we're a game-changer for you! Please reach out to [email protected] and let's help you get this address 'copy and paste' issue resolved asap!

Shaun C.

Reviewing Trend is a pleasure

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

Really very positive. Great platform, great service, 5/5 experience.

Pros

Delivers precisely what I'm looking for. Influencer content, reasonably priced and posted as a bonus.

Cons

Really nothing right now. Would be good if there were a few more sorting features but otherwise it's fantastic!

Michael W.

Great Interface and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2020/10/07

No complaints.

Pros

It has an easy to use interface and easy to sort/review influencers quickly. Then easy to communicate once selected.

Cons

Minor nit-picks about not having names on certain screens. Not a huge deal, but would make shipping easier.

Peter C.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Influencers made easy

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

Not many competitors so experience is good. solves a real need.

Pros

Good metrics about the influencers. Making this process far easier than when done manually.

Cons

The chat system is very low in features. Just text - no deletion no links or images.
Some obvious functionality - like tools to help select from applicants missing

Sean M.

Good deal for UGC content

Reviewed on 2020/08/24

Sourcing UGC content inexpensively

Pros

It is easy to get influencers to apply to your project and in general they are nice / easy to work with

Cons

It's not the easiest to sort through everyone who applies and hyou have a to be very specific about the type of content you want

Jennifer S.

Great for Ad Content!

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Using Trend, we were able to double our ROAS for a client.

Pros

Ability to easily connect with content creators for ad content, ease of platform, ability to choose influencers

Cons

Often the influencers need to be followed up with in order to post their content

Sean K.

Super quick and easy

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

Very intuitive and had a campaign up and running within a day.

Cons

Not the software's fault but some influencers are slower than others. Can't see additional assets before the post is approved.

Lynn P.

Seamless, effective and easy

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

Pros

It's super easy to vet influencers and engage them on a specific brief.

Cons

I'm new to Trend so just launched our first campaign -- don't have any negatives yet!

Christina M.

Love the app

Reviewed on 2020/08/27

love the app and will be using again.

Pros

Ease of use! Applicants respond very quickly!

Cons

They need more diversity and more people from all cultures.

Aaron L.

Does what is promised

Reviewed on 2020/08/03

Pros

Easy to use and fairly cheap for User generated content

Cons

Fairly small influencer pool. Not enough influencers in my niche