Filter by
Showing 2 reviews of 1

Jasper PIM

PIM solution for centralizing product data

5 /5 (1 review) Write a Review!

5 /5
Showing 2 reviews of 1
Katrina K.
  • Industry: Cosmetics

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2020/04/29

I was able to set-up in in minutes with no help. After registration I started my free trial and within 15 mins I was publishing my products to one of Shopify stores.

Our development costs have been significantly been reduced. We now just develop our Shopify theme and we use the metafields the PIM sends to Shopify customise the product pages.

Pros

Importing our catalog from spreadsheets worked well. Being able to manage multiple Shopify stores at the same time is saving us hours each day and allowing us to launch new products faster than ever. Love that we can manage all product pricing for each channel from the one system. Changing product prices is quick and having it immediately sync out to all our stores is allowing us to be more adaptive with our pricing which has resulted in increased sales.

Being able to create completely different product types with different attributes was huge for us. We are now managing 3 completely different catalogues in the one system and publishing them out to their own channels.

Managing each stores categories and relating products to each other by our custom relation types is simple and has helped my team immensely.

Cons

Although there is documentation for a lot of features I have found not every feature has been documented and when new features are added I only find them by accident. Better video tutorials are needed and step by step examples would help greatly.

Inventory Management is one way. If there was a back flow from Shopify to the PIM it would solve all our problems right now. But we've been told we can use the pim api which we plan to do soon.