Madgicx

The 1st AI-backed All-in-one Marketing Platform

5 /5 (44 reviews) Write a Review!

5 /5
Denise T.

Amazing support and platform

Reviewed on 2021/03/31

Fantastic! Their amazing support whether it's through chat or a meeting, always helps me with any question or problem I may have. The tool is easy when you start to learn it.

Pros

I love Madgicx based on how much more effective my time gets throughout the days. It's really easy to set up and look through different audiences and later on launch them. Their fast worldclass support is something that I really appreciate.

Cons

Takes some time to learn and understand the platform. There are some really great "How to's"-guides in the platform. Once you learn the basics, there's no problem at all.

Shallon T.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Software for FB ads

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

They are responsive and extremely helpful aside from the power of the software itself.

Pros

The audiences and automation tactics are top notch.

Cons

Its a bit hard to understand at first. They should make a class.

Pedram G.

Best marketing automation out there!

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

Pros

It saves every media buyer sooo much time!
The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day.
Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

Cons

There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

Brian L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Cons

Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN.

Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

Philipp S.

The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Pros

look, I’m not easily impressed.

and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly).

but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads.

i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

Cons

almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Chris S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Absolutely blows away other solutions

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

Pros

I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Amir N.

Why Madgicx Matters...

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Smart people, a young and enthusiastic company that's gonna make a lot of positive changes in this space.

Pros

It's a serious tool, and like any serious tool, there is a learning curve. Once you learn it, that's when the magic happens...you can gain insights that other tools won't give you, and you can basically making more money with the same adspend. That's the beauty of Madgicx...

Cons

It has a learning curve, so be prepared to site down with a cup of coffee and get through it.

Raviv R.

Facebook ads software

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

With the software, we are able to bring in house our Facebook ads management which can lead to better results

Pros

This software is helping us so much to launch effective Facebook campaigns. it has super useful analytical tools to optimize for better performance.
Plus they have great customer support

Cons

It requires some time to get familiar with all the options within the software. and basic knowledge to get started.

Eddie L.
  • Industry: Music

Perfect for anybody looking to get the most out of their ad budget.

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Pros

My favorite feature is the Automations. They will allow you to safely (and automatically) scale up your ads when they're running well - or slow them down/stop them if they're not. No more worrying about wasting money on ads in case they're not performing, Madgicx will make sure you get the most out of the money you spend on your ads.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues using Madgicx.

Ben-david I.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Do you believe in Madgicx? I do!

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Madgicx is the holy grail of performance SAS. They really took it to the next level.

Pros

My favorite feature of madgicx has to be the audiences creation tool, I've gotten my best results from the Madgicx generated audiences.
Also, the rules have been a game changer for our ROAS goals.

Cons

I would love it if Madgicx integrated with Snapchat and Tiktok ads!

Sebastian F.

Excellent software!

Reviewed on 2021/01/26

Excellent.

Pros

The features that Madgicx offers is definitely something that has been helpful. Not only for its functionality but also as a Digital Marketer is has helped me to improve over time.

Cons

So far there is not something that I haven’t liked.

Lilyanna L.

Excellent software, answer my problem in facebook traffic and sales

Reviewed on 2020/11/27

excellent customer service

Pros

ease of use: easy to use. can release my job

Cons

may be can integrate with more function

Zeyad R.

Great tool and team behind it

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

Cons

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Abdullatif N.

Happy with your product!

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

I'm digital marketer from Uzbekistan, working with lead-gen website for Real Estate company in Tashkent.
Started using MadgicX last couple months and happy with its features and ease of use.
MadgicX utility helps me sleep tight while my ads work. It saves my precious time, when I create campaigns and optimize. Automation for advertising campaigns are working with a bang!

Pros

Effectiveness, opportunities and organized targeting strategies.

Cons

Can't find more time to learn all features to your product :(

Devlin J.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Product for the Money

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

We went from doing 10k a month to 35k a month in our first month with this software and we did not add a single penny to our cost of ads. Our second month using this product we are on track to hit 45k with the same ad costs.

Pros

It is simple to keep track of all your campaigns. It makes creating new campaigns quick and easy. It helps you see all your stats in one place.

Cons

Understanding All you Custom Audience adsets. I still do not understand what all the custom madgicx adsets mean 100%

Tobias O.

Great "helping hands"

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Its the BEST tool out there, and, we use it on a daily basis to skale out our campaigns to the fullest.

Pros

It actually takes away HOURS of manual labor, and laserfocuses on the really important data and let us create "STUNNING" campaigns.

Cons

At the first glimpse, it can be a bit overwhelming, so, if you have time on your weekend, go thru all video resources, play arraound with it a little bit, get to know the interface...

Norman H.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Makes life easy

Reviewed on 2020/09/26

It solved my problem of which target audience to start targeting.
And which creative worked best.

Pros

I love the audiences and how easy it is to set them up.
The creative insights are enlightening.

Cons

Nothing .
It works perfectly .
Take a long time to load .

Peter murphy L.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Beginner to expert in 1 month

Reviewed on 2021/01/19

I used Madgicx to run my first campaign ever on FB. Did 30x ROAS with 300k in revenue in month 1. Ping me on Twitter if you want me to show you the numbers.

Pros

Better than FB algorithm, support surpasses any other small SasS option. Once you learn it, you can make big $

Cons

Hard to set up, but their support onboarded me enough to get started

Micaela B.

Madgicx = Print Money

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

My experience with Madgicx and his great team is the best. I start my days looking forward to see my statistics panel and I check my personalized report every day with my coffee while I'm resting. Everything here works automatically.

I haven't seen any other tool (or person) that can give you the quality of reporting and "autopilot" that Madgicx provides.

When writing this review, I can only select up to 5 stars... But if I could I would put 1 million and infinity...

I feel very happy (and I say happy, I feel HAPPY with Madgicx) this is not a way to say "I'm happy or I like it". Actually every time I ask for help or join my panel or launch new ads, I feel very happy and excited, I know that every day will be a great start and something even better will come.

But don't believe me...
Try it yourself and start today.

You have nothing to lose, NOTHING to lose. And you have everything to WIN.
My feedback is to congratulate Madgicx and all his team, because they are great people, enthusiastic and with a strong purpose of making their clients successful.

So, if you really want to be successful, if you really want your business to flow abundantly and generate sales while you sleep, then you can do it like me. Start your test, launch your first ads (check out the FREE course and all their explanatory videos, even if you are new to this or an expert, I trust you will learn the step-by-step with accuracy).

Pros

I want to clarify something. Madgicx is a software that is correct and is the best I have seen (even when I work with many digital tools and always choose the bots and AI, this tool is unique in every way).

But Madgicx is much more than software. Madgicx is a team of expert ads specialists, who have only one purpose: to bring you success.

If you don't know how to make ads, if you are an expert in creating ads but want to improve your ROAS, if you have a business and want to grow, if you are a big company and want to delegate to a tool of excellence... And in short: If there is something you offer that if you would increase your sales and make more money, your life would be transformed... Then you need to implement Madgicx.

This tool will do everything for you, even its support team are experts on demand and they will know how to boost you in every way. I feel VERY accompanied by them, because I can ask all kinds of questions (from the most basic to the craziest ideas) and they always answer you with quality, speed and, above all, in a personalized way. I met Madgicx, started the free trial and before the end of the trial I was 100% convinced that I wanted to stay here. So, before the end of the trial, I already bought my package and since then, all that happened in my business was to earn more and more money. Great return on investment, right? The results are immediate, I started using Madgicx for free and it already generated sales and improved everything in 3 days!

Cons

It's the most powerful thing on the planet, nothing to change (I was even surprised that 3 days after I registered, they already created new updates, they are very fast and they launch great things to improve your whole business always). The software is the most intuitive and easy to use. In my personal experience I didn't know anything about ads, but Madgicx does everything for me and my team. Having Artificial Intelligence (AI) is great and it really works. With Madgicx you have a quick overview of what's going on in your business, you get personalized reports to your email at the time you want, the support chat is easy to use and the team is the best team on the planet.
Here you can count on tools that I haven't seen anywhere else, like the option to see which copy or creative works best and create new successful combinations, the possibility of automations that make your ads work better and better while you're sleeping

Adam jakub M.
  • Industry: Furniture

A performance tool you've been looking for

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

At the time of writing the review we've been using Madgicx for 3-4 days and just using the AI audiences & some basic automation we've managed to get ROAS 9.0 and higher (earlier it was mostly 2.5 / 3). It's a nice change of pace and we're happy to explore more benefits.

They have a nice Customer Service & Intercom chat, so you can always ask for help.

We've had some onboarding sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was really helpful. Thanks for your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Running a successful FB Ads campaign is never easy, especially for an e-commerce.
We've been looking for a tool that helps us understand our audiences better, which Ads bring the most ROAS, where should we invest more money and when not to, to avoid "burning the budget".

Doing it manually was exhausting, but thanks to Madgicx we were able to save a lot of valuable time and get answers we were looking for. Now we can spend more time on other marketing channels and be sure that FB will mostly run itself.

Cons

You have to get used to it - the dashboard, the Ad Launcher, the Insights, the automation techniques - how Madgicx works. After 2-3 days the tool becomes more transparent, so you will feel more confident about using it.

Mihoko W.

Reviewed on 2021/02/05

The company seems to really care about your success. When I struggled to make it work, they went out of their way to help me out. I am grateful.

Pros

There was a definite learning curve but with help from a Madgicx customer success team, we were able to identify a strategy to improve the performance of my FB ads. With automation rules, I feel comfortable to continue to experiment and scale my ad spent.

Cons

I had difficult time setting up the software. Initially, automation worked against me because I was not using it right. It took help from a Madgicx customer success team to turn it around.

Ingo F.

Why I love madgicx - From a complete novice

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

I recently began to help my wife with her digital marketing business. She markets, mostly, for e-commerce businesses.
Up until a few weeks ago I knew very little about Facebook ads.
Once they have set up the initial copy and creatives, I create new audience based campaigns and ad sets.

Pros

The dashboard showing a specific an account's overall performance.

The Creative studio showing us which add creatives and copy performed the best - we've had a few surprises... and it helps to guide our creative thinking for future ad campaigns.

The automation tactics are awesome! It saves so much time in optimising advertising spend.

Cons

It seems as if you still have to create brand new ads in Facebook ads manager - Creating a campaign and uploading new creatives and copy. I would like to be able to do this in Madgicx as well (Unless that functionality already exists and I just don't know about it).

Also, the basic workings of the automation tactics makes it seem relatively easy to use, but once you try to set it up it can be a bit confusing and tricky to set up.
However, It could be because of my lack of experience with this product function and the fact that you need to have a good understanding of the specific ad account's metrics. I'm sure that I will get the hang of it soon!

Alex V.

Even for small start-ups

Reviewed on 2021/04/19

A really exciting new way for me as a small business owner to master the art of scaling. I love it.

Pros

Scaling FB ads is an art in itself. And you can do all the online marketing courses you want but you need to be a pro or you need to hire an ad agency if you really want to scale. That's why this tool is the answer to all my questions. It gives me pro insights and tools without having to do all the work myself. It's just baffling what this thing can for you.

Cons

You do need to deep dive into the app itself to really make it work. The support team is there to help you but you do need to invest the time. For me, it's a no-brainer. It was either this or hiring an agency. But it will take time before I can get the very best out of this app.

Mitch T.

New Data - New Results!

Reviewed on 2021/02/23

Pros

Our goal was to improve the performance of a 25K lead generation budget. Even a 25% improvement makes a big difference to our organization. After 14 days that looks exactly like what we'll get. Onboarding has been very effective and was one of the main reasons I was sold and they didn't dissapoint.

Cons

It was a bit overwhelming at first but the features are powerful.

Harry A.

Unbelievable software on-top of an already unbelievable platform

Reviewed on 2021/01/08

Couldn't put a foot wrong

Pros

The ease of use, world-class customer service, ability to automate and save time on functions that would take 10x the time inside FB/Google. So much to rave about, ultra-powerful!

Cons

I didn't find it earlier, I also wouldn't mind blog posts on upcoming updates