4,6
Andrew B.

Work Smarter not Harder

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

I have been using it to manage my FB ads campaigns - it helped me scale right out of the box which is crazy because I tripled my roas within 1 month!!

The tool i need to scale and succeed in FB ads

Pros

OK so, the first thing is the User Experience - they hit the nail on the head. I guess when these guys said they were an 8 figure-revenue-generating ad agency prior to building madgicx, they weren't lying! Madgicx single-handedly has built all the tools you need to succeed at facebook ads.

1. Audience creation - hitting all areas of your sales funnel
2. Automation - autopilot to help you sleep well at night without getting scared you will blow your budget!
3. Creative clusters - a new way to view your best creatives and ad copy
4. Mass creation - I can create 5 campaigns in less than 5 minutes

these tools were created with such detail that it shows the people behind it have successfully scaled FB campaigns MULTIPLE TIMES.

Cons

if I had to be really honest? there is nothing I dislike about madgicx. The one thing I would change is to have better FAQ's to be able to self troubleshoot any issues or misunderstandings one may have about the platform (such as how the core audiences and LLA's are created)

Response from Madgicx

Thank you Andrew! We hope we can keep helping you scale Gagliardi.eu for many more years to come!

Slava M.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

It's just so unique, so they actually don't have competitors

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

I was blind now I can see

Pros

What Madgicx does can do no other software. They made me think strategically and reset my mind in FB Ads funnels

Cons

I wish it had visual funnels builder. I hope it's not long to wait

Abdullatif N.
Industry: Real Estate

Happy with your product!

Reviewed on 2020/09/21

I'm digital marketer from Uzbekistan, working with lead-gen website for Real Estate company in Tashkent.
Started using MadgicX last couple months and happy with its features and ease of use.
MadgicX utility helps me sleep tight while my ads work. It saves my precious time, when I create campaigns and optimize. Automation for advertising campaigns are working with a bang!

Pros

Effectiveness, opportunities and organized targeting strategies.

Cons

Can't find more time to learn all features to your product :(

Ingo F.

Why I love madgicx - From a complete novice

Reviewed on 2020/09/16

I recently began to help my wife with her digital marketing business. She markets, mostly, for e-commerce businesses.
Up until a few weeks ago I knew very little about Facebook ads.
Once they have set up the initial copy and creatives, I create new audience based campaigns and ad sets.

Pros

The dashboard showing a specific an account's overall performance.

The Creative studio showing us which add creatives and copy performed the best - we've had a few surprises... and it helps to guide our creative thinking for future ad campaigns.

The automation tactics are awesome! It saves so much time in optimising advertising spend.

Cons

It seems as if you still have to create brand new ads in Facebook ads manager - Creating a campaign and uploading new creatives and copy. I would like to be able to do this in Madgicx as well (Unless that functionality already exists and I just don't know about it).

Also, the basic workings of the automation tactics makes it seem relatively easy to use, but once you try to set it up it can be a bit confusing and tricky to set up.
However, It could be because of my lack of experience with this product function and the fact that you need to have a good understanding of the specific ad account's metrics. I'm sure that I will get the hang of it soon!

Brian L.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Madgicx Functionality and Customer Support is 2nd to None

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

My overall experience has far exceeded my expectations.

Pros

The speed at which I can implement and test different Facebook Ad Sets. Madgicx allows me to deploy campaigns with the speed and efficiency of a social media marketing department.

Cons

Currently, Madgicx includes both Facebook the Google Display Network as its marketing platforms, which is awesome. However, I would like to see other marketing platforms, such as SnapChat added to the platform to capture a broader audience. This will enable the user to bring in less expensive cold visitors and then retarget these visitors with Facebook and the GDN.

Knowing what I know about Madgicx, I am sure that something like this is already in the works.

Alex S.

Insights I Never Knew Existed To Scale Our Clients Businesses

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Pros

There are so many valuable features to Madgicx. Some that we dive into regularly are the creative and ad copy insights. It allows us to see on our clients accounts any trends in the ad copy we use or the creatives we make and how they perform overall. Things that we might take for granted, like the length of the text, but knowing which our audience prefers can be extremely valuable. The automated tactics are spot on from the prebuilt ones made by top marketers that can be implemented at the click of a button or build your own. These are amazing as it allows us to have more control over our clients accounts and help them stay profitable.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first with all of the data and features Madgicx provides and took some time to get familiarized with the platform. Once diving into each category to understand the full power behind it myself and my team were able to make better decisions based on data for our clients campaigns.

Philipp S.

The 1 Tool I recommend for Facebook and IG Ads

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Pros

look, I’m not easily impressed.

and as everything else in this world Madgicx is not perfect (eg impossible to spell that name correctly).

but I’ve hardly ever use a tool that delivered greater returns and saved us more time when running social media ads.

i’ve used almost anything out there but with the creative tools that you get inside Madgicx, the automated media buying through smart rules, and ridiculously cool audiences to target — this really must be the tool I recommend more then any other out there.

Cons

almost impossible to spell the name correctly, haha. and of course there’s a learning curve until you master the tools, as with any other great software out there. i’d give it a try and see for yourself.

Gustavo G.
Industry: Education Management

Very Excited !

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

I am fairly new to the software, it's my first week. Running my own campaigns on Facebook didn't go well. Through madgicx my cost per lead got reduced tremendously. Now I am working with them to drive more sales. What I love about Madgicx the most is that the onboarding process is SO good. They allocated a person to help me set it up, and then one of the top guys [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] jumped into a called with me to help me get going. That's priceless. Not a lot of companies are invested in their clients to really help them. I mean, if you pay them lots of money yes, but theses guys are very reasonable considering their knowledge in the field. I am thankful and I really hope I can make my ads works to a very profitable point with the help of Madgicx and its team. I am on a three month subscription and I am excited for what's coming

Pros

The interface is user friendly. Although it still takes time to learn something new, it will take you a lot more to learn the Facebook platform than to learn Madgicx. It's very well put together. All the layout looks simple and friendly.

Cons

I am not quite sure what I like the least yet. I think I have to study it a little more to find out what I think it can be improved.

Ken M.

Takes The Thinking Out Of Scaling

Reviewed on 2020/09/23

Ad Zombies is a global copywriting service, we write words that sell anything for businesses anywhere, but we are NOT an agency. The last thing we need is to get bogged down in platforms turning the knobs of advertising to scale and grow. Madgicx is like the Keurig of campaign management. Instead of dropping in a new coffee pod, you drop in your new copy... the machine brews perfect results and generates great sales automadgically.

Pros

Madgicx allows us to quickly integrate new creative with tons of audiences in a matter of seconds.

Cons

It can be visually overwhelming at times.

Peter S.
Industry: Cosmetics

Mind blowing what Madgicx's can do.

Reviewed on 2020/10/24

I'm am happy to see more consistent results with better ROAS

Pros

Madgicx's is mind-blowing what it can do. For helping to manage our Facebook advertising account and increase ROAS. I love how it helps to automate Facebook and also gives you the headspace and ability to dive deeper into your data with an amazing analysis of the results so you can find even more gold with your ad spend all the time testing your ads, copy, and audiences. Not to mention great customer service. Who help to get you going and all set up.

Cons

There is a lot to learn but that is because Facebook is a complicated beast to get your head around

Micaela B.
Industry: E-Learning

Madgicx = Print Money

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

My experience with Madgicx and his great team is the best. I start my days looking forward to see my statistics panel and I check my personalized report every day with my coffee while I'm resting. Everything here works automatically.

I haven't seen any other tool (or person) that can give you the quality of reporting and "autopilot" that Madgicx provides.

When writing this review, I can only select up to 5 stars... But if I could I would put 1 million and infinity...

I feel very happy (and I say happy, I feel HAPPY with Madgicx) this is not a way to say "I'm happy or I like it". Actually every time I ask for help or join my panel or launch new ads, I feel very happy and excited, I know that every day will be a great start and something even better will come.

But don't believe me...
Try it yourself and start today.

You have nothing to lose, NOTHING to lose. And you have everything to WIN.
My feedback is to congratulate Madgicx and all his team, because they are great people, enthusiastic and with a strong purpose of making their clients successful.

So, if you really want to be successful, if you really want your business to flow abundantly and generate sales while you sleep, then you can do it like me. Start your test, launch your first ads (check out the FREE course and all their explanatory videos, even if you are new to this or an expert, I trust you will learn the step-by-step with accuracy).

Pros

I want to clarify something. Madgicx is a software that is correct and is the best I have seen (even when I work with many digital tools and always choose the bots and AI, this tool is unique in every way).

But Madgicx is much more than software. Madgicx is a team of expert ads specialists, who have only one purpose: to bring you success.

If you don't know how to make ads, if you are an expert in creating ads but want to improve your ROAS, if you have a business and want to grow, if you are a big company and want to delegate to a tool of excellence... And in short: If there is something you offer that if you would increase your sales and make more money, your life would be transformed... Then you need to implement Madgicx.

This tool will do everything for you, even its support team are experts on demand and they will know how to boost you in every way. I feel VERY accompanied by them, because I can ask all kinds of questions (from the most basic to the craziest ideas) and they always answer you with quality, speed and, above all, in a personalized way. I met Madgicx, started the free trial and before the end of the trial I was 100% convinced that I wanted to stay here. So, before the end of the trial, I already bought my package and since then, all that happened in my business was to earn more and more money. Great return on investment, right? The results are immediate, I started using Madgicx for free and it already generated sales and improved everything in 3 days!

Cons

It's the most powerful thing on the planet, nothing to change (I was even surprised that 3 days after I registered, they already created new updates, they are very fast and they launch great things to improve your whole business always). The software is the most intuitive and easy to use. In my personal experience I didn't know anything about ads, but Madgicx does everything for me and my team. Having Artificial Intelligence (AI) is great and it really works. With Madgicx you have a quick overview of what's going on in your business, you get personalized reports to your email at the time you want, the support chat is easy to use and the team is the best team on the planet.
Here you can count on tools that I haven't seen anywhere else, like the option to see which copy or creative works best and create new successful combinations, the possibility of automations that make your ads work better and better while you're sleeping

Zeyad R.
Industry: E-Learning

Great tool and team behind it

Reviewed on 2020/07/16

Pros

The automation rule functions and audience creation are fantastic. Even greater customer support to help you succeed.

Cons

It is a little sophisticated to use which is a result of its complex capabilities. This is probably less to do with the software and more to do with understanding how to manage a budget.

Adam jakub M.
Industry: Furniture

A performance tool you've been looking for

Reviewed on 2020/07/27

At the time of writing the review we've been using Madgicx for 3-4 days and just using the AI audiences & some basic automation we've managed to get ROAS 9.0 and higher (earlier it was mostly 2.5 / 3). It's a nice change of pace and we're happy to explore more benefits.

They have a nice Customer Service & Intercom chat, so you can always ask for help.

We've had some onboarding sessions with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he was really helpful. Thanks for your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Pros

Running a successful FB Ads campaign is never easy, especially for an e-commerce.
We've been looking for a tool that helps us understand our audiences better, which Ads bring the most ROAS, where should we invest more money and when not to, to avoid "burning the budget".

Doing it manually was exhausting, but thanks to Madgicx we were able to save a lot of valuable time and get answers we were looking for. Now we can spend more time on other marketing channels and be sure that FB will mostly run itself.

Cons

You have to get used to it - the dashboard, the Ad Launcher, the Insights, the automation techniques - how Madgicx works. After 2-3 days the tool becomes more transparent, so you will feel more confident about using it.

Pedram G.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best marketing automation out there!

Reviewed on 2020/06/01

I can't imagine not having Madgicx on my side.
It's very much like having an army of media buying professionals with you at every moment.

Pros

It saves every media buyer sooo much time!
The ease of use and very reliable interface almost make it fool prove and help you with your day to day.
Developed by media buyers for media buyers! These people really understand our needs and problems and solve them in a way they would do it for themselves and their clients.

Cons

There are some minor things that still need to be optimized to make the experience even better, but nothing that is stopping you from enjoying the product to the fullest.

Michael R.

Really useful

Reviewed on 2020/10/11

Love it - I am involved in several businesses and all now use Madgicx.

Pros

I liked the ability to quickly turn posts in to campaigns and the ability to target these in smart ways

Cons

I think a few more tutorials would have helped me get more out of this faster

Chris S.
Industry: Online Media

Absolutely blows away other solutions

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Literal game changer. I have outsourced a lot of my ad account management to Madgicx, so I can focus on other things.

Pros

I love that I can leave the automations running, and I know the ads are taken care of without my constant monitoring. We were in a hurricane and lost power, and STILL the Artificial Intelligence engine and our specific stop-loss automations made sure we turned a profit, even when I physically couldn't look at our ad accounts.

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to create ads from scratch, it works better if you already have existing ads that work and let Madgicx create the audiences, not the creative.

Vincent Z.

Gamechanger

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Pros

Main pros to me were the audience-creation, things the madgicx algorithm was able to do for retargeting was super cool and I really enjoyed using it

Cons

It was a little intense getting used to at first I think a lot jumps out at you because there’s so much you can do with madgicx so overall the interface was what I liked least about the software

Amir N.
Industry: Internet

Why Madgicx Matters...

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Smart people, a young and enthusiastic company that's gonna make a lot of positive changes in this space.

Pros

It's a serious tool, and like any serious tool, there is a learning curve. Once you learn it, that's when the magic happens...you can gain insights that other tools won't give you, and you can basically making more money with the same adspend. That's the beauty of Madgicx...

Cons

It has a learning curve, so be prepared to site down with a cup of coffee and get through it.

Mark J.

Automation Machine!

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

The onboarding process was very good! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a massive help during our call and was able to get all of the major automations set up for us from the very beginning. This resulted in a much higher ROAS overall. This definitely made up for the cost of the first 3 months alone.

Pros

Within the first month of use we saw a huge spike in ROAS for our brand/business and I beleive a big reason for this is the automation tactics that were set up. They help to automatically kill of losing adset/creative that were blowing out our budget, as well as scaling winning adsets to really make the most money possible.

Cons

I do find the software a little bit confusing, but i think this is also just lack of use and i think with the amount of help and video content available within the platform, it wont take long for me to get my head around all of the features.

Devlin J.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Product for the Money

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

We went from doing 10k a month to 35k a month in our first month with this software and we did not add a single penny to our cost of ads. Our second month using this product we are on track to hit 45k with the same ad costs.

Pros

It is simple to keep track of all your campaigns. It makes creating new campaigns quick and easy. It helps you see all your stats in one place.

Cons

Understanding All you Custom Audience adsets. I still do not understand what all the custom madgicx adsets mean 100%

Burim K.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent tool

Reviewed on 2020/11/26

Perfect customer care and easy to use. Tons of tutorials.

Pros

AI used for targeting audiences, eRFID, also very useful tool is that it shows to you the best performing ads from your past

Cons

Dynamic ads, it seems that is not working right now

Frank R.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Outperformed our normal campaigns (From 3 ROAS to 5 ROAS)

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

Pros

Madgicx covers beautiful details, it's an all-in-one software. I love the simplicity that allows me to set up complex campaigns and automations.

Especially the detailed statistics are exremely valuable.

Cons

At first, I was a bit overwhelmed because there are so many audiences you can create. This was quickly solved by a welcome call in which [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me in so much detail to set up the campaigns with Madgicx.

Raviv R.
Industry: Internet

Facebook ads software

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

With the software, we are able to bring in house our Facebook ads management which can lead to better results

Pros

This software is helping us so much to launch effective Facebook campaigns. it has super useful analytical tools to optimize for better performance.
Plus they have great customer support

Cons

It requires some time to get familiar with all the options within the software. and basic knowledge to get started.

Eddie L.
Industry: Music
Company size: Self Employed

Perfect for anybody looking to get the most out of their ad budget.

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Pros

My favorite feature is the Automations. They will allow you to safely (and automatically) scale up your ads when they're running well - or slow them down/stop them if they're not. No more worrying about wasting money on ads in case they're not performing, Madgicx will make sure you get the most out of the money you spend on your ads.

Cons

So far I haven't had any issues using Madgicx.

Tobias O.

Great "helping hands"

Reviewed on 2020/09/08

Its the BEST tool out there, and, we use it on a daily basis to skale out our campaigns to the fullest.

Pros

It actually takes away HOURS of manual labor, and laserfocuses on the really important data and let us create "STUNNING" campaigns.

Cons

At the first glimpse, it can be a bit overwhelming, so, if you have time on your weekend, go thru all video resources, play arraound with it a little bit, get to know the interface...