Xoxoday

Write a Review!
Digital rewards and benefits platform

4.3/5

Great Platform

Reviewed on 2022/03/03

Amazing Experience

Amazing Experience

Pros

Ease of Work and platform is good and for employees also

Cons

Can we make ordering process more simplier

Darshini
  • Industry: Translation & Localization
  • Used for 1-5 months

A seamless employee reward platform.

Reviewed on 2021/06/08

I am using the platform to award my team. I was able to award USD10 worth of gift card to my team membes and they choose to purchase vouchers that they like. They have alot of options to choose from Lazada, Starbucks, Grab, Mastercard and many more. I used it once to test it out but I am hoping to continue using it if the currency conversion matter is fixed.

Pros

It is easy to deploy employee rewards in terms of vouchers as we don't need to choose what voucher to award but giving them the freedom to choose what they want to do with value.

Cons

The conversion rate happens four times within the system. We will need to top up our wallet hence the currency is converted from our local currency to INR then converted back to the currency we chose in the system (USD/ EUR / etc). Once we have awarded the reward, the awardee receives in the currency that we set and use it in the currency of the country he/she resides. For an example, we top up the e-wallet in Malaysian Ringgit, the platform uses INR to process the payment. We set USD as our plarform currency as we are a global company. When we award a USD10 voucher to an awardee, he/she will redeem it in their local currency, let say Malaysian Ringgit.

Multiple currency exchanges impact the value to drop significantly. Only if this is fixed, the platform is an awesome platform to be used for awarding team members and employees companywide.

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Darshini

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We are working on a multi-currency system where there is no conversion charge. This should be live by August 2021. Stay tuned! Thank you so much for the amazing feedback. It's feedback like yours keeps us motivated and strive to provide a great user experience.

Zarmeena

Xoxoday Plum - buying made simple

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Pros

The entire process is simple, and easy to understand. The voucher catalog is also right there, making it easier to search for details about the brands. The instant vouchers are usually generated and sent to the email address very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes, the platform takes longer to load. It has also generated the same order twice at one occasion. But these issues are not recurring.

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Zarmeena, Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Sorry you had to go through those issues. Glad those aren't recurring. If an issue persists, please write to [email protected], our team will be on the case immediately.

Atma

Giftxoxo Rewards Platform Review

Great

Great

Pros

Ease of use and the way one can navigate through the portal without much hassle.

Cons

Nothing as such. However something can be improved on the end side.

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us!

-Team Xoxoday

Brunda
  • Industry: Automotive

Best Reward Platform

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

Very good, service response is quick

Very good, service response is quick

Pros

User friendly tool and can be customized based on the requirements

Cons

More features can be added to the platform

Raghvendra
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Reviewed on 2021/06/10

Over all good

Over all good

Pros

Fast, easy and efficient. Wide range of denomination.

Cons

Whenever number of vouchers are less we receive vouchers within the emails. We would recommend to send the vouchers within the excel format only.

It would be great to have a voucher final status report. We would like to know how many of our users are actually redeeming ther vouchers before it gets expired.

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Raghavendra,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. In our latest release, it is included in reports who has redeemed the voucher and who has not. Please check the admin reports once.

Qadeer

Okayyy

Reviewed on 2022/03/01

Pros

Xoxo Points and posts and overall this software is good

ANITHA
  • Industry: Market Research
  • Used for 2+ years

AUTHENTIC FEEDBACK

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

ONCE I HAD SOME ISSUE WITH THE PRODUCT AND THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT DELAYED IN RESPONDING. NOW THEY REPLY INSTANTLY TO MY EMAILS. HAPPY WITH THIS.

Pros

PLUS POINT IS IT HAS VARIETY OF OPTIONS TO CHOOSE.

Cons

ONCE I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT WHICH I DIDN'T LIKE.
BUT NOW THEY HAVE IMPROVED A LOT.

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Glad to know that you had a good experience with our cs teams. Please do reach out to us at [email protected] if you face any further issues.

Kundan
  • Industry: Investment Management

Happy with Xoxoday Plum & Empuls

Reviewed on 2021/06/09

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Integration with Zoho People, Ease of rewarding or recognizing, survey platform, monthly engagement ideas

Cons

Graphics can improve - it will enhance the user experience or engagement - we can take a leap out of Workplace by Facebook.

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Kundan,

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday products on Capterra. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Imran

I really happy with the service of lifepoints. It is one of the best survey website.

Reviewed on 2022/02/28

I had a great experience with lifepoints. Perfect redemtion. Short time surveys. All over best❤️

Pros

It's easy to use. It give me many surveys in a single day. Gift points is enough according to surveys. All over, one of the best❤️ I love lifepoints ❤️

Cons

Sometimes surveys will disappeared when I loggin. Please give more time to stay survey on website.

Richard
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Review for KPIT Rewards

Reviewed on 2023/06/12

Pros

I've really only used Xoxoday once. to claim my reward at Lowes. Once Customer support helped me out, I was able to successfully redeem my points. However, I'm not terribly IT savvy and the app wasn't very intuitive (at least my experience).

Cons

The flip side of above. Also, it seemed that the support team was reluctant to have a face to face discussion. Everything was electronic. It was very frustrating to not have a human being to whom I could describe my problem.

Deepak
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Good product, can be more user friendly

Reviewed on 2019/10/15

Very good solution for rewarding which has great potential if this can cater requirements of organizations

Pros

Easy Navigation
Quick resolution
Flexibility

Cons

I am spending time on password reset & account related query being Admin which can be avoided
Requested for Xoxoday person to be visiting our campus on frequent basis which is in discussion from long time

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us!

-Team Xoxoday

Rasna

My experience on Xoxoday

Reviewed on 2022/03/09

It is great overall!

It is great overall!

Pros

The e-vouchers are readily available and are generated within minutes that make this app a great place to buy any vouchers that we may require.

Cons

Initially, I did notice that Amazon and Flipkart vouchers used to be in expired state when I tried buying which got resolved later but was inconvenient at that time.

Response from Xoxoday

Hello Rasna, Thank you for reviewing us. Glad to hear that your issue has been resolved on time. If you need assistance using this site, you can contact live chat support at any time, and if you have any other questions, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you.

Kanika
  • Used for 1+ year

A Mixed Bag

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

Pros

The variety of options to choose from is the prime outstanding feature.

Cons

Not very intuitive to use. The cost of some experiences on website is more than if you directly approach the vendor/restaurant/experience place.

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us!

-Team Xoxoday

Gurpreet
  • Used for 6-12 months

Flexibility to the max

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

We use XOXODAY for rewarding our employees and this has solved the problem of selecting the right gifts for them. You can simply give them the voucher and the problem is solved. The employees just love it.

Pros

XOXODAY allows you to choose the gift of your choice. There's a wide range to choose from which allows the user to actually get the best out of it.

Cons

The SPOC changes every now and then. The complaints and concerns are not handled on time.

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us!

-Team Xoxoday

Irina

Xoxo review

Reviewed on 2023/05/30

Good

Pros

The ease of transforming points into vounchers.

Cons

The fact that there are not too many options for some countries.Also, some vendors establish a defined value for a voucher, you don't have the possibility to decide the amount you want to spend.

Azhar
  • Industry: Wholesale

Overall Good

Reviewed on 2022/03/08

Good

Pros

Because Its instant delivery service and its discount

Cons

its payment methods not working properly these days so it should be fixed as soon as possible

Response from Xoxoday

Hello Azhar, Thank you for reviewing us. Please connect with support team to resolve your issue with payment. If you need assistance using this product, you can contact live chat support at any time, and if you have any other questions, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you.

Roshanda

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Pros

I use this because of a Website I use. The person help me.

Cons

I just had problem receiving my gift card. That was taking care of.

Durvesh
  • Used for 1+ year

Awesome Product!

Reviewed on 2021/06/08

Overall experience great.

Overall experience great.

Pros

The process of redeeming gift is very easy

Cons

The options for redeeming the gift code are few.

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Durvesh

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. We deeply value your association with us. All the best :)

Mary

My experience with XOXO

Our Milestone gifting has become more easy & less time consuming

Our Milestone gifting has become more easy & less time consuming

Pros

It gives a wide varied range of products/ services to choose from

Cons

At times, the way the points are calculated include a lot of miscellaneous charges

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your insightful Feedback. We value your association with us!

-Team Xoxoday

clinton
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

best thing happend for sales team

Reviewed on 2023/02/21

yes it has been a great treat using the app will definitely recommnend anyone

yes it has been a great treat using the app will definitely recommnend anyone

Pros

you can track overall performance of sales in every quarter and track overall team performance

Cons

ui can be improved flows and customer experience while using the app can be improved

Vaibhav

Amazing Experiences as Gift

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

Along with the normal reward and recognition through different vouchers they have a unique catalog of experiences world wide which as an employee can redeem.

Pros

Along with vouchers and brands a unique and different Experience Gifting like in the category of Adventure, Gourmet, Health & Wellness, Tours & Gateways, Hobbies & Activities

Cons

Need to cover more places and expand their services to different city experience wise.

Response from Xoxoday

Thank you for your kind words! We have introduced a lot more experiences and features. Please re-visit and let us know.

Manish
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

XOXODAY Experience

Reviewed on 2022/04/09

It is overall a very good experience working with Xoxoday. Team is mostly very quick in response and resolution.

Pros

Ease of disbursing the points/vouchers. Does not try to capture unnecessary information.

Cons

Users sometimes get confused on how to use this.

Response from Xoxoday

Hello Manish, Your feedback really helps us improve. If you need help using this site, you can reach out to live chat support anytime and in case of any other queries please write to us at [email protected] you.

Bineesh
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Good deal for rewards and recognition!

Reviewed on 2021/06/17

Great product which solved our requirement for Rewards and recognition

Great product which solved our requirement for Rewards and recognition

Pros

We have integrated Xoxoday with our HRMS tool. Due to this, gifting and claiming gifts is seamless. They also have a wide range of gifts to be chosen from which can be claimed via the points which we assign.

Cons

None. There were some additional features which we wanted. This was available in their other product - Empuls

Response from Xoxoday

Hi Bineesh

Thank you for taking the time to review Xoxoday Plum on Capterra. Glad to know our products have been very helpful to your company.

Manoj Kumar

My review

Reviewed on 2022/02/28

Very good

Very good

Pros

Your customer support team, they rock! They could give me an exception for my unused credits.

Cons

Search is not upto the mark, and page loading time is very expensive , products do not load fast enough to access.