Zopto

LinkedIn lead generation & customer acquisition automation

Scaling up SDR operations

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

Zopto is a comprehensive and full automation tool for LinkedIn, we used it to scale up our sales development operations from 0 to 100 in just 2 weeks.

Pros

Zopto empowered us to build and scale our sales development operations in a short period of time and with a very small team. The amount of campaigns you can run is unlimited so it allowed doing many A/B testing for different messaging and strategies.

Cons

There's nothing we didn't like :-) The customer support is also great.

Growbots
Aaron
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Zopto - LinkedIn lead generation - It works, and it works well.

Reviewed on 2020/07/23

This is driving engagement with potential clients, and expanding my LinkedIn network. The Business relevance is simple - as a new business, it is critical to have a solid RELEVANT base network and to be able to GROW that network - the combination of Sales Navigator and the Zopto engine is (IMHO) ideally suited to exactly that task.

Pros

- Target audience is SUPER easy to customize
- Integration with LinkedIn is simple and seamless
- Customer support is phenomenal!
- Increased LinkedIn leads: immediate and obvious
- Ability to customize modules for various audiences is critical
- I questioned the cost/benefit. Zopto seemed overpriced. In retrospect - worth every penny!
- Has without doubt helped grow my very new business

Cons

- The time stops for "Schedule" only allow a single start-stop. I want to have the ability to have at least two run-cycles in a given day. For example: Campaign is active from 5:00AM until 10:00AM and again from 4:00PM until 9:00PM
- Would like greater analytical capability
- Would like the ability to try A/B/C designed experiments where a single aspect of a campaign is varied (for example - schedule times, so have a campaign with 2 or 3 variations (A/B or A/B/C) in the schedule times to test for effectiveness). This would need to be tied to an analytic engine (think MiniTab), but the results could be captured and used as guidance for future campaigns by a user. Moreover, long-term data analysis would yield predictive ability to help optimize new user experiences for maximum engagement.

ProspectIn

Reasons for Switching to Zopto

Zopto came Highly Recommended by my mentor and coach, and after a a few internet inquiries - no competition seemed as developed or as accessible. Combined with the fact that my mentor is available indefinitely - and is proficient with the software - as well as having already used it to great success with his own business - there was really not much of a decision to be made.
Antonio

Don't buy it, my review after 6mo

Reviewed on 2021/04/21

They think and claim that is the number 1 solution when other options are clearly superior. Just search. I don't know how much they paid the other reviews to be this high, but it's definitely, after having tested it for +6mo an over-expensive and over-rated software.

On the other hand, by my perception, the team was really cocky as they added in every single email "we are the n1 solution" when at the end, they weren't.

In my opinion, is useless. Also, it bugs all the time, and it charged me even after having cancelled the account

Pros

It helps you automate messages through LinkedIn. However, you can not personalize them. You are only able to

Cons

You can not personalize automation. What I mean by this is I can only set up in a message 3 custom variables I

Eldar

Zopto lead generation review

Reviewed on 2023/03/26

creating leads is easy at scale

creating leads is easy at scale

Pros

Easy to launch a campaign and to run several campaigns across several users - and to create leads at scale

Cons

No analytics - no right-to-left writing (does not support Hebrew)

Adam

Instrumental in our success on LinkedIn

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

Zopto has been instrumental for our team scaling up our business on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn itself...

Zopto has been instrumental for our team scaling up our business on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn itself generates around 80% of our leads, and given the pressure we have on deliverables for clients and sales itself, Zopto has been invaluable in helping us scale up our connections and spread our content marketing to a wider audience.

You have to be proactive producing quality content on LinkedIn to succeed, but Zopto has successfully built our networks with relevant people in our target audience, automated welcome messages to them, and best of all is cloud-based, meaning there is no deterrent to the performance of our computers like other common software puts on your computer.

Best of all, the customer service is fast to respond and highly receptive to new ideas. There is a changelog where new features are constantly being released that helps massively.

Pros

Developers are receptive and act quickly to implement new features.

The sequences are also unique to Zopto as far as I'm aware and not able to send follow-up messages on other LI automation platforms.

It's also cloud-based and doesn't slow my computer down which I need to use for day-to-day work.

Cons

There's nothing to honestly criticise. Any issues have been ironed our quickly and resolved by their customer support team.

It's on the pricier side, but you pay for what you get.

Zopto - Lead generator

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

I am satisfied with this product and I would recommend it. There are probably industries, departments and countries that are easier to reach through this method. I would say that in North-America, Europe and APAC region it works very well.

Pros

-Help me to grow my network and find potential leads
-Save me time because it is running in the background on specific timezone and time of day
-Graph are easy to understand so you can see which campaign is giving better results
-"Accepted" and compliant with LinkedIn

Cons

-There is a lack of documentation and you need to go by a trial and error method which can lead to time wasting
-Interface design is a little bit old
-Manipulating list of profiles is a little bit challenging

Easy to use tool to support sales pipeline

Reviewed on 2020/09/05

We have a reletively small team, therefore every minute of the day is valuable. Zopto helps us successfully reach new partners and customers in a tailored and professional way...essentially it is like having a part time member of staff for a fraction of the cost.

Pros

Zopto is an easy to use software that is hugely beneficial to building networks and support the early stage sales pipeline. Obviously you get out, what you put in, but with attention to new connections, conversations and messages we have seen substantial ROI.

Cons

The Twitter link can be a bit hit and miss, but in general we find it user friendly.

Taylor

The Best LinkedIn Automation Tool I've Used

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

I've used several tools like Zopto, and none of them even come close in terms of user experience and support. If you are looking for a LinkedIn automation tool for driving new sales leads, don't look any further.

Pros

The support staff ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my contact person) are friendly, prompt, and solve queries quickly - I would recommend this tool over others based on this factor alone. The reporting quality is excellent, the actual platform is intuitive to use and they are CONSTANTLY adding new features suggested by the users.

Cons

There is a 2500 profile limit on each campaign. This can be frustrating, but it also motivates me to run more A/B tests which is good.

Gal

Is a tool that I can not without making my work easier and more convenient
Waiting to...

For me zopto
Is a tool that I can not without making my work easier and more convenient
Waiting to see the upgrades in the future

Pros

Automatically generate leads
High quality and helps my marketing efforts

Cons

I'm missing a lot of options to do a good optimization
And it's very difficult to optimize for campaigns

Pasquale
Pasquale

Great tool for leveraging Linkedin as a business tool + Sales Navigator

Reviewed on 2020/12/18

Great on every aspects. Really changed my relationship with Linkedin and Sales Navigator (recommende...

Great on every aspects. Really changed my relationship with Linkedin and Sales Navigator (recommended).

Pros

I like the ease of use and simplicity to setup automation on Linkedin.
This is really the not-so-secret tool to make the best use of business contacts on Linkedin and to acquire new leads in a human and authentic way. Though it is automated, you still keep the control on what you post and all followups/replies (no automatic replies).

Cons

There are some issues on Linkedin connections that the software promptly notifies you every once and then.

Mike
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Accelerating sales pipeline growth in global energy markets.

Reviewed on 2021/02/06

So far the support received from our zopto account manager and the zopto technical team has been excellent.

Pros

We helped one of our technology customers to rapidly increase new customer engagement and accelerate significant sales pipeline growth in niche energy markets worldwide including; Nuclear, Oil, Gas, Hydrogen, E2W, Biomass, Wind, Wave, Carbon Capture and more with very successful results. The software helped us to manage multiple new customer engagement campaigns to specific technical discipline engineers as well as commercial management with the minimum of time required by my team and our customer. I also love the integration with Zapier, Salesforce, Google Sheets and many more.

Cons

I would like to see more info transferred from LinkedIn to Zopto to help speed up the refining of target audiences and the quality control processes.

Jay

For DIY automated prospecting on Linkedin........Zopto is an exceptional platform.

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

The ability to have multiple campaigns running at once is a big advantage and I can also fine tune the campaigns to maximize results. Many new connections, that have turned into solid prospects and soon more contracted clients.

Pros

The Zopto platform is easy to learn and use. The ability for me to create very specific outreach campaigns allows me to customize the messaging, leading to increased responses and engagement. The account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assigned to me, is outstanding. Any issues resolved quickly and professionally, the
excellent customer support is really what establishes Zopto above their competitors.

Cons

Zopto is already working on addressing this issue, but for now when a new connection responds with an
"Ok" or "glad to connect" they take themselves out of the messaging sequence. Need a feature to manually add them back into the sequence.

Julia
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Automates the SDR Function

Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Pros

This software is amazing at helping to narrow down and target the correct leads and follow up easily. One seat on this software has yielded more results and appointments than a team of 2-3 SDRs working 10-15 hours week without it.

It drastically reduces the time spent researching leads while ensuring uniform, consistent targeting.

Cons

Downsides are few and minuscule for the value and time saved. The initial set up isn't intuitive, but I'm unsure it's possible to make such a process so. Zopto is great about having an account rep walk you through set up the first time and after that it's easy enough to figure out with a little bit of tinkering.

Also, the software is about slow to respond when editing lists of names.

All very minor in comparison to general lead gen research and execution manually.

Adebayo
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Top Value for your investment

Reviewed on 2021/02/04

Brilliant, time saving added value that truly works and get the results you want with minimum efforts. I am already recommending it to my network and it has really helped us engage more clients than we expected in such a short time.

Pros

Being able to create personalized templates and include attachments that can then be sent to connections in an automated sequence giving you back the lengthy time it would have taken to do it manually and still get amazing responses from your contacts who all believe you have personalized that message just for them.
Very easy to navigate through the zopto platform with a few clicks needed to get the task done.
It provides very useful data analysis that can be presented to the Management Board and used to analyse the impact of our campaigns.

Cons

At the moment, with the Free InMails, they can only be sent to LinkedIn Premium members with an open profile though they may be outside your network. This did not help one of our campaigns as not many of the people on the contact list had premium open profiles so we had to approach that campaign differently. It would be great if InMails can be sent regardless of the type of profile.

Terrible experience overall

Reviewed on 2021/12/15

Pros

The functionality seemed pretty good judging from the website.

Cons

The user experience was terrible. We spent a lot of time trying to set it up, but gave up at the end. The interface is confusing, slow and unintuitive.

We-Connect

Response from Zopto

Hello! I am the new Customer Engagement representative at Zopto and I wanted to get in touch regarding this review. This is certainly surprising to hear, as we get a lot of feedback on the opposite. That said, we know that there is a lot you can do within Zopto, which is why we offer an onboarding session with your dedicated CSM, unlimited access to your CSM, live chat support and have a Zopto Academy, with a ton of resources. If you would be interested in giving us another shot, we would love to support you in learning the platform!

Alex

LinkedIn Outreach

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

It's become an essential part of our marketing plan, and after testing several other platforms Zopto is easily the best, most secure and feature-rich.

Pros

The software is easy to use and does what it says on the tin. After using it for nearly 18 months it has proven to be a valuable asset in our LinkedIn strategy.

Cons

Features are added regularly and the engineering team listen to users suggestions and are constantly improving the software,

• Used for 1-5 months

Shady billing practices, no notification of invoices or charges and quite a few bugs

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

Very poor experience overall. If we had a good experience we would likely have returned in the future when the bugs were ironed out, but now we will definitely never be returning. The billing practices are deceptive and the customer support is, frankly, bad.

Pros

It automates LinkedIn outreach/connection requests, which is fairly nice - and it doesn't do it too badly. There's a few bugs with setting it up, but overall that part of it works ok.

Cons

The billing practices are simply deceptive.

At no point did we receive a notification that our trial was ending and we would be billed after it, and at no point did we receive an invoice by email to tell us a payment had been taken. We logged in to the platform to find over $250 taken as a payment from our account with no notification to tell us so.

This is highly deceptive. It honestly feels like they are hoping you sign up for a free trial and forget so that you still get billed.

We hadn't logged in to the platform at all after the trial period, yet when asking (nicely) for a refund on this they simply doubled down with "we don't offer refunds".

The software also has quite a lot of bugs in it. There's several times where things wouldn't load or notify you of what could happen - most notably clicking "cancel account" does nothing. That meant when we clicked that, we had no notification our account was actually cancelled - and we don't even know if it actually was cancelled at all!

Elena
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Great product. Amazing customer service

Reviewed on 2023/02/08

I was a little hesitant at first to sign up with Zopto because I am not tech-savvy. In working closely with an actual human being, in having my questions answered at any time of day and night through the chat, I have really appreciated what Zopto has done for me and continues to do. So much so that I have signed up again.

Pros

Zopto has helped tremendously with my business. I have relied on outstanding customer service to make its use a success in finding the perfect clients.

Cons

It helps if you are tech-savvy. If you are not, though, the one-on-one help is what makes this product useful and personalized to the customer's needs.

Sven

B2B Outbound Lead Generation: The ultimate experience

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

Overall the software saves allot of time in the business, doing automated targeted prospecting. The AI is not completely independent for lead generation, but it has proven to be highly effective at getting the right prospects interested enough to strike up conversations that have lead to many sales in my business. I'm extremely happy with the software!

Pros

Zopto has an extremely well developed user interface which makes the ease of use incomparable to any other softwares I have tried. They are true B2B lead generation experts and that is why the software works so well! The other MAJOR point is the fact that it is a cloud-based software and it is safe to use on LinkedIn without running the risk of being detected.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that there is no feature that allows one to skip profiles that aren't premium Linkedin users when you import data to build campaigns.

• Industry: Insurance

This is the one.

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I've grown my Linkedin network by 2x in a 90 day period. Most importantly I've grown it with key decision makers in the spaces I operate most. The precision you can leverage with Zopto is uncanny.

Pros

Let me save you some time. I've used them all! This is THE standard in LinkedIn automation. Intuitive, easy UX, and the support is 2nd to none.

Cons

If I had to be super critical I would like to see a feature of being able to upload contacts from an excel sheet as opposed to working off of a LinkedIn saved search. This is not a reason however to not entertain Zopto.

Julia

AppraisalVision

Reviewed on 2021/01/20

Zopto is allowing our team more time to work on other projects while the software automates our LinkedIn outreach. We've already have two leads signing onto our platform from our Zopto campaigns, and we continue to get plenty of responses and calls inquiring about our company. Our Account Manager has been able to help us with every question or issue we've had making our overall experience very positive.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the automation - the profile fetching, profile views, and messaging. It's nice that the timing is randomized so it doesn't come off as robotic. As a startup company ourselves, this was easy to implement into our currently practices.

Cons

When uploading lists, we do it by lead lists we create ourselves on Sales Navigator. Because the people we are targeting are very specific, we can't just upload a huge search list of people who may not fit into our campaign.

Kathy
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Early days

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

We're about 60 days in and have generated new connections with a couple of hundred of the right kinds of prospects. It's just too soon to tell. I think the product is conceptually great and I'm sure it will continue to evolve, just as other marketing automation platforms have.

Pros

The automated outreach saves time. I am actually pretty astounded at how many LI users accepted the invitation to accept. The sequences feature allows gentle reminders to stay to of mind. We're reaching people at the "pre-intent" stage and this gives us an opportunity to share information and provide education to audiences we would not likely reach otherwise.

Cons

It is an early-days product, so the UX can be clunky and some should-be-obvious features (like how to update a payment method) are not. But, the overall functionality offers something very new to lead generation for Linked In.

Harriet

Transformed my pipeline!

Reviewed on 2019/11/28

My overall experience has been fantastic. My dedicated account manager (SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN) has been on hand to help with any issues and to help me through the process as I get used to the features. Booking in time with her has been easy and extremely helpful, having an actual human on hand to talk to rather than endless pages of troubleshooting or speaking to a chatbot, that I never find particularly helpful!

Pros

It is easy to see the status of a campaign and track the progress. I have recently also combined my account with a colleagues so I'm able to manage both of them from one interface.

Cons

It would be good if I was able to send a message to someone who was already in a campaign, and for that to then stop the sequence.

For example, if I see something they've posted or something to do with their company and I want to reach out, it's not possible to intercept the sequence!

Lukas
  • Industry: Accounting

Good to use when busy

Reviewed on 2023/03/15

Pros

In a startup where everybody is busy automation helps a lot

Cons

It problems that i couldnt use it for over 1 month

Eric
  • Industry: Insurance

Great LinkedIn Lead Gen Tool

Reviewed on 2019/07/02

Been fantastic, one of our users sent a message to a lead and now they are in contract for a couple hundred thousand dollar deal

Pros

New features every month and ease of use to reach out to a wide range of leads

Cons

Some bugs here and there, but understand Zopto is a startup!