RotatorSurvey

Market research & survey system for public opinion agencies

4,7
4,3
4,5
4,7
4,6
Gabriel W.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great value for the money. Making serious suveys even with beginners.

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Definitely a tool aligned with today´s needs. Lowers costs and time, from a freelancer to a big department. It might not substitute some classics like Spss, but for sure will help you get clean data very easily, even hiring beginners, because you don´t need more than a basic training to start.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, specially for beginners. You don´t need to be an expert to understand de basic approach. Everyone with average intelligence can get the hang of it.

On the other hand, even if you are a pro, you will find an easy way to build you survey, codify open answers, check data quality and get a preview of your results on the go. Great for someone who can´t hire a processing expert or need to cut down processing costs.

I personally like very much that, as I build the questions, the quality controls are already being programed automatically. and if I have special needs for quiality check, the interface is very friendly for programing logic rules.

When it comes to porcentages analysis, it is extremely easy to build massive or simple tables with the classic Z test, desciptive stats and T tests.

I also like very much the cutomer service. There has not be even one time that Rotator´s team did not solve my problems very quickly.

Cons

The lack of a strong statistical package.

Rotator is obviously oriented to building surveys and get data easily, analyze basic tables and descriptive stats (which covers most of the every day work for many).

But for some of us, who make a living out of solving complex issues with multivariate anaysis, it might still need the use of excel and the classic apps like Spss.

Laura S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great tool and great customer support

Reviewed on 2016/08/22

The tool is been improving since I meet it three years ago. Now I can say Rotator Surveys is our tool of work, and we can be sure that it is going to grow up with us as much as we need.

Pros

The features and the funtionality are the best in the market. And I´ve ever met a customer service like Rotators, they are always taking care of any issue we had.

Cons

The offline surveys still have some losses when the surveys are too long

Craig K.
Industry: Research
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent support and lightning fast development

Reviewed on 2020/11/18

Excellent. Rotator fills the features gap left by the typical SAAS online survey apps. When you don't need branded urls or mass mailing Rotator is a good option. Other companies can learn from Rotator's excellent support.

Pros

The support is very responsive and helpful. The developers implement new features / suggestions and are eager to improve. Rotator's programming team is extremely fast, most software developers are much slower and less agile. Also, many competitors seem to have no experience with actually conducting research themselves and ignore professional features. For example many do not have the ability to apply sample weights, a must have to deal with selection bias, non-response and coverage bias. Many do not have a mask (obfuscation) feature. So I would say Rotator is more advanced than some of the more well known brands.

Cons

Perhaps more of a wish than a complaint, but it would be useful one day to perhaps add a bulk export for charts etc. to PowerPoint and to add a mass email feature, along with ability to copy paste or import answer choices for ratings matrices. Also wouldn't mind if some of the warnings /checks could be switched off or automated.

Abraham T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Education purposes

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/19

Great, but, as a non profit organization or use, its to expensive las

Pros

It is a great tool, for organizing data.

Cons

A little bit complex for non computer users

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Roberto K.

Very complete fast and reliable Survey Software for Windows

Reviewed on 2016/08/20

This is truly one of the most flexible and user-friendly professional software of any kind that I've ever experienced. The overall system is very comprehensive and the modules offered are very consistent and complete too. So far I have used the PAPI survey module and I am happy with its scope and general performance; the administration of the survey processes is very straight forward and in general terms, the GUI interfaces and look and feel are intuitive. I'm considering to upgrade my Rotator Survey to a more complete version which includes the CAPI option to support tablets, smartphones and mobile devices. In addition to performance and look and feel, the price of the product is very competitive. I did my research on google and searched for 'professional survey software packages' and for the same functionality, I'm saving a pretty money. The price/value ratio of this product is one best in the survey industry. I do recommend this product to universities, researchers and market research firms.

Pros

I liked the way the survey processes are monitored and administered, I also liked the fact that you got help bubbles all over, you don't really need to read a manual to be productive with this software.

Cons

Setup Installation is definitely the bad side, although I did not have too much trouble doing it.

Response from Rotator Software

Thank you!

Itzel V.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Overall, a good product!

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

Pros

Excellent customer service.
Once you learn how to create a survey or add a specific feature, it is easy to use.
Up to now, we have been able to add features and conditions according to the needs that have risen along the way; we haven't had any trouble or "it can't be done" answers" so far.
They assisted us in creating filters which have been very useful for analysis.

Cons

The platform is not very intuitive for someone who hasn't worked with surveys before. I had to have several conferences calls with representatives, which explained everything in a very clear and understandable way.
The price is not very accesible.

Nelson B.
Industry: Education Management

Very useful and reliable application

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

As a survey company the application has been very useful and practical, an adequate support. The rotating application helps us to optimize paper reduction costs

Pros

Easy to conduct a survey

Cons

Costs associated with licenses

Response from Rotator Software

Thanks for your Review Nelson...We will asses our prices for Venezuela.

Luis ernesto C.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Heplfull for the company

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Easy to use, helps the company's purposes, simple tabulation of surveys, good management of working groups.

Cons

The graphing is not very easy, it is necessary to be able to export the files to other programs, it does not give concrete results. It should have a more complete statistical analysis system.

Response from Rotator Software

Gracias por tu Review Luis, sobretodo porque lo hiciste en buen ingles. Sabemos que la parte de graficacion del software debe ser mejorada...A finales de este año o comienzos del proximo, mediante Dios, estaremos actualizando el componente graficador. Estate pendiente con las nuevas versiones...Saludos y abrazos desde Venezuela!

Manuel D.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Outstanding perfomance

Reviewed on 2016/12/25

Good customer service. Nice product. Excellent features. I like the fact that it is easy to use, easy to install and covers most of the requirements of a typical survey

Pros

Easy to use, full of features

Cons

None

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Rotator Survey

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

This software is great, We used this software to create multiple surveys to evaluate our employees satisfaction. We obtained the responses quickly and then analyze the employees needs.

Cons

The software is great and it can be managed by phone however we could only downloaded on samsung as part of my team had no an easy access to it having iOS.

Adriana M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Dare to do things differently, and try Rotator

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

Rotator is a great, friendly and intuitive tool for capturing data no matter the source (paper, telephone, movile) with the stronger QA in every stage of the process

Pros

Intuitive , QA

Eden B.
Industry: Management Consulting

Good product

Reviewed on 2016/09/01

I used Rotator for some small surveys, it gave me the impression to be very complete and robust, I liked the GUI in general terms and the easy of use os the software.

Pros

The graphic user interfase is easy to use and beautiful

Cons

The application has too many features which sometime makes it hard to understand

Marcela M.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I liked the tool, it is very useful and I think the subscription is not expensive

Reviewed on 2017/06/12

We were able to run an in house project with positive results that will be presented to our Customer.

Pros

that it is very complete, you have different options for creating your survey, you can program it if its online or if its on paper.

Segundo F.
Industry: Research

Easy use, functionality and adaptable

Reviewed on 2017/08/10

So good academy tools.
Survey design
Data tab

Pros

Modeling is practically academy tools of survey design.
Tabulation allows change and verification but I don´t probe analysis module yet

Cons

Multiple selections and require any calculate have few difficult. Not permit perform calculation formula in data tab.
Price is a difficult in academy open license.

Luis M.

Outstanding software solution

Reviewed on 2016/09/07

my experience with this product was excelent, we have more than 100 equipment working fine.
I recommend as a best solution to support information analysis project based on

Pros

availability, technical support, friendly

Cons

none

Mirlay M.
Industry: Government Relations
Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

I like it!

Reviewed on 2016/11/19

I used this application for a small survey that i needed to applay in college. All worked just fine! Congrats

Pros

Easy of use and a lot of features

Cons

None

Alfonso H.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Review From Telecomunicaciones Modernas

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

Experience has been great, we got what we expected, the user experience has been very intuitive and usually there`s no needing to call for support, but when you have to call, you get a solution

Pros

Easy to use, and powerful

Cons

I have found no cons to this software

Elizabeth P.
Industry: Education Management

Excellent product, excellent service!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2016/08/20

I have been using Rotator Survey for some surveys that I apply to my students. My experience with this software has been wonderful, the software is easy to use and very reliable. The results obtanined are clean and precise and the most important part, the tech support is just great, thank you!

Pros

The simplicity of use and how it empower the user to achive complex tasks.

Cons

I didn't find any con so far....