800response

Lead management, call tracking & customer analytics solution

Elisa L.

Great System to 800 Tracking

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Pros

Love the ease of viewing call reporting.

Cons

That is takes a couple days to implement new routing changes.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great review, Elisa! We're glad you find our platform easy to use. We will certainly pass along your feedback! We're always here if you need anything.

Marcus R.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best software ever!

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

I loved every thing about this software, very easy to navigate and if you do have a problem the customer service is phenomenal.

Cons

I loved everything about the software. From the time I started using it until now.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the amazing review, Marcus. We are so happy that our software is working out well for you and your company. We're always here if you ever need anything. We wish you much success in 2020. Happy New Year!

Sara S.

Life-saving

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

We were having issues with our agents incorrectly sourcing incoming calls, and we were not entirely sure where exactly our leads were coming from. We have been able to use 800 response's tracking numbers to confirm sourcing within our system. We were also able to set up a feature within our phone system where our agents could view the source via the tracking number, which has completely changing the dynamic of our call center for the better.

Pros

This software makes it incredibly easy for us to ensure that our leads are sourced correctly, by using tracking numbers and examining their call logs.

Cons

The software is not the most visual appealing or user friendly that it could be, but I find this basically irrelevant because of the positive impact the software has had on our company.

Response from 800response

Sara, thank you for the excellent review and valuable feedback. We'll be sure to pass it along. We're so glad that our software is helping your company!

Daniel E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great product and user experience

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Great experience and support team.

Pros

Cons

We have zero issues. It works and does everything we need. The support team makes everything a breeze.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the stellar review, Daniel! We're always happy to get feedback, and we will certainly pass yours along. We take pride in our customer support and are dedicated to providing the best possible experience to our customers, so it's always nice to hear that our efforts are noticed and appreciated. Thank you!

Kevin F.

Review 1

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

GoodI wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

Pros

The fact that it records calls is great. I that it also captures phone numbers.

Cons

Cost Is too high. I wish I had more menu options when the customer calls in.

Response from 800response

Thanks so much for the valuable feedback, Kevin. We're glad you are getting value from the call recording and other features. And we've passed along your other feedback to our product development team Let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Diana W.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Happy Customer

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

Pros

Very easy to use and track results. Customers like the ease of use as well. Provides a memorable number for our customers to use to reach us.

Cons

No cons that I am aware of. Had a few billing issues in the beginning but they were quickly & easily rectified.

Response from 800response

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your very useful feedback. We are happy that your memorable is working for you and your customers. We're always here if you need anything. Thanks again!

Dawn P.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

800 Response Vanity number

Reviewed on 2020/03/25

Very good. They have always been very helpful when we've needed to alter or make changes to our account

Pros

We use a vanity number to drive people to call our business. We were also able to set up a call tree when customers call in, so they are directed to the correct person in our company

Cons

I do n ot utilize the reports very often

Response from 800response

Thanks for the review, Dawn! We're glad that your vanity numbers are driving more business, and that you're finding value in our call routing. If you ever want a quick tutorial on using the reports, call or email your Client Engagement Specialist any time. We're happy to help. Thanks again for the feedback!

Kristopher C.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Great product!

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Pros

I recommend this product to many of my clients. Your business needs to stand out and 800Response can help you do that.

Cons

No cons. Fantastic product to enhance your media campaigns.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review!

James W.

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Having customers be able to leave message any time no matter if business is open or closed. I really like the fact that it is very easy for my employees to use the system.

Pros

How easy the software is to use. The real time tracking is wonderful.

Cons

I picks and chooses what calls to record at random all call are not recorded.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the great feedback. Always nice to hear that our call tracking solution is easy for customers to use!

Brad B.
  • Industry: Accounting

800 response

Reviewed on 2019/04/17

Pros

I like the premade reports that have available, Missed Calls has been a helpful report for me. Also like how easy this is to download to excel

Cons

One thing that would be nice for the Missed Calls report specifically, would be an option to see if, and when that Missed Call was called back

Response from 800response

Hi Brad,
Thanks for the excellent review and feedback! We appreciate your suggestion about our Missed Call Monitor Alerts and will take it into consideration for future enhancements. Thanks again!

Cross J.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/06/22

Pros

If you're looking for a relevant vanity number that includes in-depth call-tracking abilities, then 800Response is right for you! Additionally, their customer service is top-notch. I can get ahold of my account rep at any time.

Cons

Again, it's fantastic for vanity numbers! I have found, though, that it's pricey for you're looking for a simple "tracking" number.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the excellent review! We're glad the vanity number and call tracking are working for you, and we'll pass your feedback along to our team. Thanks again!

Bianca G.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good

Reviewed on 2019/12/21

Pros

I enjoy having the options to add more tracking features.

Cons

The platform is a little outdated. The dashboard could use a refresh

Response from 800response

Bianca, thank you for taking the time to review our software and provide valuable feedback. We are glad that you are enjoying the tracking options, and we will pass along your feedback about our platform to the Development Team. We're always a phone call away if you need anything. We wish you the very best in 2020!

Dennis S.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

800 Response

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Pros

Ease of viewing and sorting phone calls.

Cons

Website and menus feel a bit dated, but data from the software is all that really counts at the end of the day.

Response from 800response

Thanks for leaving a review, Dennis! We are glad that you find our software easy to use and that the call data is adding to your company's success. We will pass along your feedback about our dashboard. We're always here if you need anything. Here's to another successful year in 2020!

Alicia G.

Beauty School Review

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

Simple and comprehensive dashboard for reporting purposes.

Cons

I wish the 'quality' and 'negative' indicator was more accurate.

Response from 800response

Thanks for leaving a review and positive comments about our dashboard. We will certainly pass along your suggestions to our development team. Happy New Year!

Michael L.

Solid customer interaction tool

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

We were trying to roll out a new product; and as part of that - introduce a new method of customer interaction in our call center. New customer target demo meant new scripts and different approaches. The #1 priority was to enable our call center to listen to customer calls so that we could evaluate them and provide very fast feedback and coaching to our staff so they could learn and improve as quickly as possible. 800 response was a great tool to enable this.

Pros

800 response is a very good tool to manage customer interactions; the ability to hear the specific conversations between our team members and customers was the most valuable feature as it enabled daily performance coaching and constant improvement.

Cons

Integration was not a problem. The only issue we had was an occasional call that would not be recorded for some reason. It did not happen often, but when it did it cost us time trying to track down the problem.

Response from 800response

Michael, that's great news! We are excited to hear first-hand that our call recording and call monitoring tools helped you accomplish your #1 priority/goal for your call center and that you're finding value in our solution. We have passed along your feedback to our Product Development team. We're always here to help, so if you have any issues with call recording, we're happy to help you track down the issue to save you some time. Thanks so much for the review and valuable feedback!

Marketing Director

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Customer service was decent when I had an issue. Website definitely needs some updating.

Pros

I like that it tracks the calls & the phone numer

Cons

The way it looks is confusing and hard to maneuver around the website. It is very complicated to get where you want to go and do what you want to do, and I know my way around a computer pretty well. I also dont like that the call is not auto recorded with the plan.

Response from 800response

Hello, thank you for the valuable feedback. We take customer feedback seriously, and we will be sure to pass along your suggestions. If you ever have any issues, you can always contact customer service or your Client Engagement Specialist.

Michael R.

Awesome Customer Support

Reviewed on 2020/12/31

Pros

Very easy to use. Customer Service & Support is outstanding!

Cons

None that come to mind. We’ve used this product for many years & will continue.

Response from 800response

Hi Michael,
Thank you so much for the amazing review! We'll pass along your feedback to the rest of the team.

Kristin G.

Helps Streamline our Marketing Efforts

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

We are very happy with 800response and would not hesitate to recommend them to other businesses.

Pros

The best thing about 800 response is by far and away, the reporting. Implementing this software has enabled us to make clear and concise decisions about where to spend our marketing dollars.

Cons

If I could add one thing, it would be a real-time dashboard that could tell me not only which number a lead is coming from, but where they are calling from (zip code)

Response from 800response

Thanks for the awesome review and suggestion for our platform. We're glad that our services are helping you make marketing decisions, and we will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for choosing 800response!

Arthur H.
  • Industry: Law Practice

800response makes life easier

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Customers being able to reach a live person and leave a message any time of day, whether the business is open or closed has been really awesome. It’s also freed me up to handle other things without being bombarded by calls. Also, the ease of viewing call reporting has simplified my life.

Pros

800 Response is an integral part of our business. It tracks every call made in a simplistic way. It’s made my business much more manageable. I’d be lost without it. Thanks 800response.com for keeping my life easier!

Cons

The software is not the most user friendly or visually appealing. It’s a little overwhelming at first, but gets easier once you get used to it.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the thoughtful review! We're glad to hear that our services have made your life easier. We will pass along your feedback to our Development Team. Thanks for doing business with us!

David P.

5 Star Review for 800response

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

The benefits we have reaped with using 800response is an increase in our enrollments.

Pros

The ease of use and adaptable to our business

Cons

We have not had a problem with 800response.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the 5-star review, David! We are so excited to hear that our services have increased enrollments at Texas Barber! We have a lot of exciting new features. You can reach out to us any time to learn more about how we can help your institution. We are always happy to help. Here's to a successful 2020!

Kimberly M.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great tool for training

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

Very easy. Reps always a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Although I have not used this in my current location as I am the only office personnel...I have used in other stores and is a great learning tool and way to give feedback on performance.

Cons

We do not have any complaints on this software.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the stellar review, Kimberly. We're always open to feedback and love hearing from our customers. Feel free to drop us a line if you ever need anything.

Vazgen D.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Overall the customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been great. I haven't been the best customer sometimes and she was always very forgiving and understanding.

Pros

I like the simplicity of use. I also love that the phone calls are recorded.

Cons

I think it could be a little updated. The site looks like it's much older therefore giving it a outdated appearance. Also the main report I look at which is the "call detail" report is a little confusing to get to. I forget which one it is sometimes and have to go through several reports before I find the correct one.

Response from 800response

Thanks for sharing your feedback - we always appreciate hearing from our clients. We will be sure to pass along to Customer Service and our Development Team!

Jon L.

Great for customer service auditing!

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

I love the call recording feature and the ability that 800response gives me to be able to listen in on my call center to track how they are doing and the information they are giving. I also love the demographics features built in.

Cons

The overall interface is a bit dated and could use modernization but this doesn't affect functionality.

Response from 800response

Thanks for the positive review! We're glad that our call transcription and consumer profile features are working so well for you. We will pass along your comments about our UI to the development team. Wishing you success in 2021!

Andrew E.

End of 2020

Reviewed on 2020/12/29

Pros

I like that it is always rock solid and never fails.

Cons

The thing that I like the least is that it costs money.

Response from 800response

Thanks, Andrew! We take pride in providing consistency and positive results, and we're always happy to hear that reflected in our customers' comments. We look forward to working with you in 2021!

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

Customer Service is excellent. Always super helpful.

Pros

We have used an 800 Response phone number for 15 years. Its necessary for our business. The software is responsive and easy to use. The information it provides regarding the calls we get and is helpful in determining which regions our calls are coming from.

Cons

Can't think of anything. We aren't a power user, so we don't get too deep into it.

Response from 800response

Thank you for the review and for choosing 800response!