Linkly

Link management solution for creating branded tracking links

4,8
4,6
4,7
4,8
4,9
Mohamed F.
Industry: Computer Software

I love how simple Linkly is

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

Pros

It's pretty accurate and easy to use! I like how it's focused on 1 simple mission, and it gets the job done as easily as possible, as fast as possible.

Cons

I loved how easy it is to start creating links, and how even easier it is to track everything, nothing more than I need for the task I am aiming to complete.

Industry: Telecommunications

Powerful, Easy to use, and Best Customer Support of all the Link Trackers

Reviewed on 2020/01/14

Linkly tracks our email marketing campaigns, and influencer reach outs on social media. With the information that linkly reports we are able to see which links are being clicked, which links have the highest conversions, along with beautiful charts.

Pros

The onboarding process is super intuitive. Setting up DNS was also very clear. I was able to start using the service immediately virually within minutes. I have tested other link tracking, and shortners that were way to complicated. Linkly does everything we need it to do, plus its easy to setup, and manage. The reporting is also very clear. The support team is the most responsive out of any of the providers that we use. We contacted a bunch of other companies, and most didn't even respond. Linkly support is always support helpful, and follows up to make sure you are satisfied. The personal attention is amazing.

Cons

Initial it didn't have the conversion tracking built into the reporting screen. However, after contact customer support they were able to revise the report to accomodate what I needed. It took them until the next day, I have never seen a company act so quickly as Linkly did to accomodate our needs.

Alon D.
Industry: Internet

Easy to use, quite powerful, responsive developers

Reviewed on 2019/11/23

Very nice product, was our favorite among several we tried. The developer/owner of Linkly is very responsive and developed helpful features quickly, following our request. Very cool.

Pros

Simple, sane defaults, easy to use web app.

Cons

Not all data easily visible in-app in list mode, no rule enforcement or defaults for new link configuration.

Industry: Newspapers
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool for tracking every link with free-for-life minimum option

Reviewed on 2020/03/19

So far it's been great. It meets all my expectations from tool of this kind. Robust, powerful, with a lot of features that, to my surprise, I didn't think of but found most useful. Highly recommend

Pros

I like the most how comprehensive it is. When you look at it you know that creators really know online tracking. There is not a single feature that make you think "what would I need it for?". Cloaking, setting referrers, UTMs, blocking bots and spiders, protection from fraud, conversion tracking, tracking pixels (e.g. FB, Google). It's a bonafide tracking powerhorse. Love the tool.

Cons

Seasoned marketers would find their way about this tool pretty quickly but for beginners configuration may be a bit overwhelming. Some initial tutorials or interactive guides that show most important features would be highly beneficial.

Paul s W.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Simple and effective

Reviewed on 2020/02/12

Great - simple and smooth!

Pros

Ease of use, ability to add simple peramiters to URL's, clear and clean dashboard

Cons

Having to click to create a new link - maybe a quick link creator field on main page so enter URL and gives you a pastboarded tinkly link - you can then go and do more if you want.

Anthony W.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Great solution for link shortening, especially for "mail:to" events

Reviewed on 2020/04/02

I am able to link to customers a "mailto:" link that pre-populates an email message for them to send to their friends to forward our deals and sweepstakes. This is a feature that works very well in Linkly, that doesn't work on platforms elsewhere.

Pros

To be completely honest, there are a lot of these services, bit.ly, etc. But, Linkly provides some amazing tracking and analytics in a very well packaged dashboard. I believe that for the price you pay, this sets them apart. In addition, I am specifically using them for their ability to shorten and enable "mailto:" links. Many other URL shorteners don't work like that. This way I can enable my customers to be able to forward my messaging in a pre-packaged email.

Cons

I wish that the views on the free plan were extended a little bit bas 1,000/month, to get a good feel for the software, but it's understandable.

Thomi S.
Industry: Management Consulting

Super Intuitive - User-friendly

Reviewed on 2020/03/28

I am tracking clicks to links on my website without having to get a headache figuring out Google Analytics.

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive interface and features. I use it to track traffic/clicks on different links on my website. It gives me the ability to exclude all IPs of my team so I can count customer clicks only. Also their customer service connected my product to godaddy and now I have really nice subdomain vanity urls for all my products which I am tracking.

Cons

I am looking forward to more integrations by Linkly. I would like to see an integration between Linkly and Capsule CRM.

Industry: E-Learning

I am so Happy I Found Linkly!

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

Pros

The easyness and the google sheet integration with the add-on - it just helped me and my team reduce a lot of effort in the whole duration of data tracking analysis.

Cons

The Free Trial only allows 1000 clicks. Only if it was a better number I would have been able to make a much more informed decision as to which subscription to buy.

Jeffrey ty M.
Industry: Farming

Must Have Software

Reviewed on 2020/03/29

Anonymous email forwarding.

Pros

I like being able to mask my domain from internet trolls, spiders and bots.

Cons

Still trying to find a con. So far i have been unable to find any drawback whatsoever.

Michael B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

The best link shortener I,ve tried.

Reviewed on 2020/04/01

Linkly is the best custom link shortener I tried. Add your retargeting pixels then the advanced Redirects Redirect the users based on their country, device, languages.. Another feature that is usefull for marketer is the link rotator to split your traffic.

With the integrations like zapier and google sheet it give you everything you need and even more.

Pros

The ability to redirect users by country, device or by using a link rotator.

Cons

Maybe the apparence of the dashboard can be improve, but it really didnt change anything when you use it.

Dylan G.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Why I chose (and stuck with) Linkly

Reviewed on 2020/03/24

I'm loving the link rotator feature personally. This allows me to split test and get the maximum return on my clicks!

Pros

I really like how simple it is to get started (custom domain, pricepoint). I was able to get my initial setup in less than 30 minutes! Additionally, I like how you can see all of the clicks in one central dashboard - makes it super easy to track!

Cons

I haven't come across anything yet that I didn't like. I'm a newer member but I'm completely setup and have had zero issues thus far!

Nick L.

Great for mailto links

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

I used automated emails generated by Stripe in my business. They only allow us to use web links in these emails, even though some of the buttons they use would work best for us with mailto links. Unfortunately, the link shortener I was previously using is not compatible with mailto links. Fortunately, Linkly is!

Pros

Found this because I was searching for a link shortener that works with mailto links. This one does, and it's really easy to use. I'm looking at shifting over all of my link shortening to Linkly.

Cons

So far, I've not found anything I didn't like.

Sagar J.
Industry: Automotive

Feature rich URL shortener geo targeting and mailto links

Reviewed on 2020/02/06

Pros

Love the geo targeting feature whereby it auto detects user's location and redirects to appropriate local URL, also happy with the mailto link shortening which isn't offered by most link shortners

Cons

the shortened URLs are longer than those from bitly and goo.gl and using them on linkedin ends up getting re-shortened

Jesse D.
Industry: Writing & Editing
Company size: Self Employed

Best link service I could find.

Reviewed on 2020/02/14

All I've done is set up a few links, but that was very easy, and everything has gone smoothly. Based on this I'd be confident to try other services if/when I need them.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive it is. All I require is a handful of links to track, which should be a simple task in 2020! But despite spending most of my day online solving problems, I spent a surprising and frustrating amount of time with other systems. With Linkly it took me only a few minutes to set up everything I need, and monitoring the links is also very easy. That's all I need at this stage, but there is clearly a lot of other functionality there for businesses who need it.

Cons

I haven't found anything to dislike. It does everything I need, for free.

Jed L.
Industry: Entertainment

Solid Product

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

Pros

Super easy to use from the moment I landed on their site. Love all the options to track how links are utilized.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. I think Linkly is a great alternative.

James R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Very intuitive, with lots of nifty features

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

We're using it to manage the various types of affiliate links we promote on WikiJob – where those links redirect to, how we monitor and report on them, etc.

Pros

It's simple to use, and the in-built reports on platform, destination, referrer etc make it easy to see what's working and what isn't it. Plus it's good value for what you get.

Cons

As yet, there's no means to do bulk edits.

Ramprasad G.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Short link to email

Reviewed on 2020/03/22

Pros

Allows creating short link for e-mail addresses, which isn't available with bit.ly. Similarly, allows modifying actual URL which again isn't available on bit.ly.

Cons

Cannot create custom url-link-extension, like in bit.ly

Fernando M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Linkly best solution for shorten links

Reviewed on 2020/02/27

See you click on the link I send, it has help me also to easy the Url by shorten it and is easy to send and track

Pros

the fact that I can track how many people chick on the link and I can use to promote my business

Cons

so far none! Linkly has surpassed all my expectations.

Leif U.

Useful Application - Wish I Knew of Earlier

Reviewed on 2020/03/31

We are using this to simplify our user experience tracking and account access. We used to have to delegate someone to go to each application one by one. Now it all comes to one place and allows us to retask our time to other things.

Pros

Simplicity. It does not require training or demonstration to use. It also does not require constant updating or use, you set it and then it runs until you need to change anything at your discretion. Making it very easy to leave run in the background.

Cons

No complaints thus far. I need to use it more often before I would be able to adequately communicate any complaints.

Laura B.
Industry: Program Development

Great support and help

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/03/23

Overall really positive. Quick helpful support and a great product!

Pros

I liked how simple it is to use - and it works! Only in free trial now but time will tell to see how it works for conversion!

Cons

I feel like a quick video tutorial would have answered most of my questions. As set up needed a little explanation. Maybe some to help explain integration with Facebook for example a bit more.

Marcus T.
Industry: Design

Good option for creating shortlinks for mailto: links

Reviewed on 2020/02/03

Pros

Possibility to create shortlink from a mailto: link

Cons

Not really any hickups, pretty happy at the moment.

Niels M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: Self Employed

Great service, amazing ease of use

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

Great, used it for a poster for people to sign up for a tournament

Pros

The ease of use, it's super easy to just make a link that you can change afterwards and also get to monitor

Cons

The fact that it doesnt sanitize urls automatically, i spent a few minutes figuring out why my url wasnt working.

Jeevin B.
Industry: Automotive

The Software We Exactly Need!

Reviewed on 2020/01/30

Pros

Linkly helps us shorten links....exactly what we need

Cons

Not as simply to use as competitors; links are a bit too long.

Andrew F.
Industry: Music

Linkly Made it Easy for me to Share a Mailto Link

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

I've been able to accomplish the task of tracking email send link click conversions for a lead generation campaign.

Pros

Linkly accomplishes what other link-link sharing platforms fall short on, like mailto link sharing and more.

Cons

I have yet to find a con with this software.

Viviana R.
Industry: Machinery

Linkly Review

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/10/15

I would recommend this software when someone is looking for a platform that does this.

Pros

I like the ease of use of the software. Having to post on all platforms can be tedious and Linkly definitely helps with this.

Cons

Posting on all platforms doesn't work, I had issues when using it for Instagram.