PosterMyWall

Graphic design platform for creating engaging content

Pritam
Pritam
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Powerful online graphics Designing platform for me

Reviewed on 2023/02/18

PosterMyWall helps businesses create high-quality images, emails, and videos. Before subscribing, businesses should assess their budget and usage needs to maximise the platform. If they need greater customisation, marketers can try alternative technologies.

Pros

I find PosterMyWall to be really versatile. I can build and personalise a variety of images, emails, and videos for a lot of different uses. I can post my content to social media, embed it in a website, send it as an email campaign, print it, or use it as digital signage content.

Cons

PosterMyWall has drawbacks like every platform. Subscription charges can easily build up for content-creating businesses. The platform lacks advanced customization options.

Lee-Anne

Extremely Versatile - Makes marketing EASY

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

I use this product all the time. Streamlines my marketing and allows me to deliver something fresh to my clients all the time.

Pros

Love love love Poster My Wall. Super easy to use... so many options - even with the free version. High-quality downloads and different download options. Organize your saved templates. VIDEOS. I can go on and on. So worth the money.

Cons

I wish there was a customer service phone number. I do not like sending emails. Not thrilled about having to purchase some extras when you already pay for premium.

Mike

Great

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Pros

I can do most of our art work here and easily

Cons

Unfortunately as a nonprofit, we still have to pay monthly unlike others like Canva.

Canva

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

Was just trying it, I like it.
ANDREA

Quick, Easy, and Convenient.

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Very positive. It keeps it simple, so if I want to create something simple and quick, I don't get held up by complicated programs. I like being able to quickly plug images in and out. Once you make something, it's easy to re-use it quickly. The price is also good-- probably the cheapest service we use among all of those we use in the real estate sphere.

Pros

As someone who also uses free image editing software, I prefer to use PosterMyWall to get things done quickly and simply, without the clutter of a million features I don't use. Being able to see all my drafts in one place without digging through a company shared file is useful in churning out brochures and flyers for listings. It's also very helpful to avoid the cost of type-setting/artwork for sign-printing, as I can quickly do the typesetting myself in PosterMyWall and save a high resolution draft to send to printers.

Cons

I dislike the inability to edit text in different ways in the same text box. For example, if I want to have half the text bold, you can only bold the entire text box. You have to add a separate text box with the bold words, which can make aligning things difficult.

SaraAnn
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Amazing product ... Hughly recommend. So versatile!

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Pros

This one program has the *best templates*. I use for all social media, flyers, digital signs ... about everything. Customer support very responsive.

At first, I thought it a tad expensive. After using it, I canceled several programs. This has become my daily go to.

Never watched a tutorial. That easy!

Cons

The one major adjustment PMW needs to make ASAP: *allow different text sizes per letter*.

If you design something, you can't make any letter or word a different text size. Need this badly.

David
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great product and staff

Reviewed on 2020/06/21

I would have to say my experience has been delightful! The customer service is second to none at the quality is top tier!

Pros

The ease of being able to create a professional quality poster, is amplified to a new level in this software!

Cons

Buy only problem that I did not find out about this sooner!

Patricia

My favorite software program

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Love the program, thank you.

Love the program, thank you.

Pros

The ease I am able to make posters, flyers etc, and adapt them to our needs.

Cons

copy and paste from articles or msg, I have.

Karen
  • Industry: Wine & Spirits
  • Used for 6-12 months

Easy to use software to design promotional flyers etc.

Reviewed on 2019/11/01

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I started with a template and easily modified it to suit my needs. The tools available make creating a flawless design very easy. And if you need inspiration they've got hundreds of templates for all types of interest. Once I was happy with what I created I was able to instantly download my design for a very low price. I love it.

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about this software

Sherry
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

Every Business needs this!

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

I love it, I have recommended to tons of people in our organization who use this now. Although, Canva has more features/graphics, pictures, clip art..... postermywall was easier for me to use. And Canva does not have an email campaign

Pros

Its so easy a kid could use it! I can professional looking pieces in minutes and then publish in an email campaign that I can measure results. Has just about every thing you could possibly want to design and having ready made templates to select from and customize brings out the creativity in me

Cons

Not a lot of options on clip art or graphics

Shartonya

Proud Poster My Wall member

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

I have had a great experience, I use the product very often!

Pros

I love the editable templates, there are so many to choose from!

Cons

Sometimes the template graphics are not good quality

Hannah

Great for easy and impactful design

Reviewed on 2021/03/26

It’s relatively quick, I find it hard to search for things sometimes and I have to do a lot of trawling through.

Pros

Quick and allows for an easy poster creation etc

Cons

I don’t find it as intuitive as other softwares I use such as Canva

Canva

Reasons for Switching to PosterMyWall

I didn’t as I preferred Canva, I felt it had more options to suit me more
Barry
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Unbelievable BANG for your buck!

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

I work on a church staff, and have created everything from conference and memorial service brochures, to event flyers, announcement slides, Facebook ad images, social media banners and images, business card designs, and images for large 3'x8' banners! PosterMyWall is AMAZING, I recommend it to all of my friends in the "church world", and cannot recommend it enough as a quality, inexpensive option!

Pros

Besides the fact it's only $10 a month, whenever I search for a template to use for something specific, a ton of options and designs pop up! As a I choose a template, I look beyond what I'm staring at on screen to see how I can make it my own -- which is SO EASY to do! You can change project size, colors, fonts, pull in your own images, and completely manipulate each template until it is a design you are happy with.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about PosterMyWall... I did have some issues months ago with not being able to click on things to manipulate them (had to keep re-loading the site), but that got fixed, so I've had no issues since.

Phillip
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

No better platform

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

Awesome

Awesome

Pros

Templates resizing ease of operation new outline of lettering

Cons

Not posting to instagram Size issue and I wish I could get more stickers and AI would be great for a new feature.

Michele

Amazing Graphics!!

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

My overall experience has been amazing.

My overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

I love the versatility of this product. I am able to produce amazing-looking graphics. Templates help to get me started but I am able to create fantastic ones from scratch as well. The background eraser tool is my go-to as well as the masking tool!!

Cons

It is sometimes hard to find stock images that meet my needs. The phone app is a bit tricky to manage but works in. a pinch.

Corey
  • Industry: Entertainment

A clear advantage over your competition!

Reviewed on 2023/10/27

I use PosterMyWall daily in my business and I don't think I could survive without it, essential part of my day to day operation!

Pros

Ease of use, professional looking results with minimal skills!

Cons

Some of the more advanced features look confusing but I haven't really dove in to them, more than likely just a simple learning curve.

Jason
  • Industry: Design

"PosterMyWall Pros and Cons"

Reviewed on 2021/05/17

Overall, my experience with using PosterMyWall has been excellent. It always gets the job done and allows the clients to be satisfied.

Pros

The app is very user-friendly. It has a wide variety of templates that complements many different events and functions. It allows the designer to easily create or edit templates. The tools that are provided are very useful for photo editing such as the transparent tool, edge effect, cropping, filters, and so on. It allows one to easily let their design imagination come alive. It also allows one to upload their own photo while you still have access to their wide variety of stock photos, shapes, and clip arts. PosterMyWall is a powerful design application.

Cons

There are clearly a lot more pros than cons but some things I believe that could be adjusted within this app are;
The cost for high-quality design and the availability of more icons that can be used for logo making.

Lenah
  • Industry: Market Research

Postermywall

Reviewed on 2023/04/25

Pros

Its easy to use, helps us gain skills, knowledge.

Cons

The word postermywall its not editable at the footnote

Susan
  • Industry: Restaurants

Poster My Wall is the Best!

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Pros

The flexibility of the program is amazing! I am responsible for posting entertainment and events on several sites daily. The variety of choices helps me immensely in creating interesting and riveting posts. It is, without a doubt, the foremost software I've ever used in my position of Social Media Director in the last 7 1/2 years!

Cons

Honestly, I have yet to find any discrepancies using the software.

Valerie
  • Industry: Performing Arts

Affordable and Time Saving Resource

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Pros

Extensive availability of design templates, adding clips of music and videos, as well as ease-of-use or just a few reasons Poster My Wall is essential for us creating concert posters and social media posts for clients.

Cons

Although there may be a few minor changes we would recommend overall the product has achieved our goals.

Rev. Mark

Great Product

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

My overall experience with PosterMyWall is fantastic. Even when I have not found the exact template for which I was looking, I have been able to modify an existing template to fit my needs. Further, in a fraction of the time that was formerly spent designing a nice appearing poster or flyer, I am able to have a much better, professional-looking product.

Pros

Professional appearing advertisements and material for informing stockholders are important. Material from PosterMyWall is vibrant and eye-catching. The templates are varied, and many from which to choose. With a little bit of playing around with the program, you learn quickly that customizing is easy.

Cons

I have not encountered any features of PosterMyWall that I do not like.

Chantel

Satisfied Client

Overall great experience

Overall great experience

Pros

I like the frequent enhancements and upgrades.

Cons

When I receive my cashout/royalities. Sometimes it takes a while even when I reach my reward amount of increments of $50. I also don't like that I have a specific amount of background remover chances. If I delete or undo, I am not sure if it has reset the count.

Monique

The Triangle Society

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

PosterMyWall has saved our small non-profit money, while making a look professional on a budget!

Pros

The simple step by step process for creating marketing materials is easy .

Cons

I have yet to use the integration process, but plan to use it in the near future.

Samuel

Easiest online graphics tools

Reviewed on 2022/09/20

The best i have always loved to use. It makes my online design faster and easier.

Pros

The easiest to use for even a lay man and the ease of customisable tools like working on the regular Corel draw. So easy and with nice features and templates.

Cons

not being able to save ones design until subscribed.

Karhy

Excellent Resource for Neophytes

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

What a wonderful tool especially for those on a budget or with little graphic design training.

Pros

I am not a graphic designer but since learning of Poster My Wall, been able to provide excellent graphics, posters, flyers, etc for our needs without hiring a graphic designer which resulted in us saving our budget $.

Cons

Perhaps more direct access to answer questions.

Martisha
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Product To Work With

Reviewed on 2023/10/26

Pros

The product is simple and easy to use. There are plenty of template options to choose from and you can search for what you are looking for.

Cons

You can't have multiple pages in on documents. So if you need the same base flyer, but need to change one part you have to save a new documents. I would like to have a way to have multiple pages in one design.