Home Care IT

Perfect Home Care Platform for non-medical operations

5 /5 (7 reviews) Write a Review!
4,9
4,6
4,9
Nicole A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Nice Team, Great Product

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

We have been using HCIT for years and it is a top notch product. Overall we like the ease of the product and the customer service. My reps and his team are available whenever we need them and we never have to wait for our questions to be answered. If we put a request in for an improvement to the system we are heard and we know that the request will happen whether it's immediate or in the near future. I would recommend HCIT to any Home Health Care agency. My reps and his team also keep up to date with state requirements and adjust their software to meet the changing needs/requirements that are set for Home Care Agencies.

Pros

HCIT is user friendly. Most of our employees learned how to use HCIT in one day.

Cons

Challenging to use HCIT on your phone--screen isn't easy to use b/c it doesn't fit and you need to scroll too much. When we change rates for employees or clients it changes the history so we can't rely on past data. We would prefer it to only affect new and go forward. If we run a report for the past it will populate with current rates. When we look at history of past aides on client for the purpose of restaffing we would prefer to only see current aides and not former or inactive as it shows too much data and can be confusing.

Response from IT Resources

Thank you for your review, Nicole.
A phone-friendly version is in the works - stay tuned.
Billing history is available in the Billing History Reports and payroll history is available in the Earnings History, viewable through the custom reports.
Good suggestion about the past providers. That has been updated.

Leah K.

Home Care IT

Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Home Care IT is an incredible software that gives you the tools you need to succeed in the Home Care Industry. The team works hard to customize our needs as times change.

Pros

I like everything about this software! Specifically, I enjoy the customization and ease of reporting. I am able to pull the data I need with no trouble at all. The fact that this is excel friendly is a plus! I also like the importing for payroll and billing.

Cons

I don't have anything that I don't like about this software. The only thing I suggest is having an app for phones and location services for tracking.

Robert S.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

User friendly scheduling software for personal care, homemaker and home health aide services

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Home Care IT allows our schedulers to be more efficient in filling new cases than competitors using other products. Thanks to working closely with users, Home Care IT ensures that our billing and payroll functions are fully coordinated with our scheduling, allowing prompt and accurate billing and payroll.

Pros

Customer service is extremely responsive, having added on many helpful new features over the years. Our schedulers find it significantly more easy to use than other scheduling software. Also, very reasonably priced.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, it is superior to other products we have looked at and used.

Patti L.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Home Care IT Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

I’ve had a great experience with HCIT. Rep is very supportive. If I need a special report, he walks you through it.

Pros

User friendly! The more information you put in it, the more you get out of it. Reports featured is amazing. The help desk with this company is there no matter what. No server down time. Best HC software out there.

Cons

Absolutely nothing! Once you learn it you can do amazing things. I’ve used a few HC software this is by far the best.

Art K.

Software Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

I have a very postie overall experience. Since we adopt this system, we have not had any significant issues.
The system is reliable and user-friendly.

Pros

The scheduling features allow office administrators to control and manage field employees effectively.
The system has substantial payroll and billing features. It enables generating accurate billing documentation to many clients.

Cons

The reporting options sometimes could be confusing.

Pat S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great Software

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

The response time was very fast! Anything needed was immediately addressed. It's been a great experience.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Does everything necessary to stay compliant. Schedules with ease, adding and creating new employees, clients etc. Company will customize to your needs.

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of, it's a great program.

Carolyn M.

Home Care IT Review

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Our experience with Home Care IT had been and continues to be above average

Pros

It’s ease of use and the fact that it met all contract requirements

Cons

If there were cons we raised them as a concern and they were quickly addressed and resolved