XM for Customer Experience Reviews

4.5/5
4.4/5
4.7/5

• Industry: Telecommunications

Highly flexible and adaptable platform, backed by strong support

Reviewed on 2018/07/22

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

- Solid support
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong integration with CRM (Salesforce)

Pros

- We get very quick responses and solid support from the Qualtrics team
- The platform is quite flexible and adaptable to our needs
- We have a lot of control over much of the platform, which enables us to respond quickly when required
- It integrates extremely well with our CRM (Salesforce)

Cons

Some expected features isn't available (yet) e.g. ability to use customised "from" field for emails but I can imagine more featuresets will be added as Qualtrics continue to grow

Ramya
  • Used for 1+ year

Secure survey management platform

Reviewed on 2021/07/26

We conduct trainings for journalists and use Qualtrics to get anonymized feedback and suggestions and to conduct pre-test, post-test and follow-up surveys. For this, multi-modal administration is important- including through emails and through personal messages. Qualtrics lets you track this infomration.

Pros

-Data presentation- visuals, reports, spreadsheet
-Personalized and blinded survey links
-Automated features to send survey timed reminders through different channels
-Automated features to customize and send Thank you notes.

Cons

Pricey- We use it through institutional license.

Rajan

I have been using qualtrics for a year now. I am a happy customer. It has a unique appeal.

Reviewed on 2017/10/05

Pros

Flexibility. "Multiple choice" or "Matrix", everything works perfect. I also like the "Rich content editor" for editing the content. Another cool thing is you can add your own pictures if you so wish. My best application is the "side-by-side' table. It is awesome and saves a lot of space.

Cons

I wish it could support more editable diagrams. For example, I wanted to put an actual "Euroqol thermometer", a vertical thermometer-like scale from 0 to 100 to capture patient's/customer's well-being but I couldn't. I had to be content with a horizontal 'slider' that looks pretty but it does not fulfill the requirement of a standard survey where the actual picture is expected. In addition, I wish it would be possible to have a tick mark for a single choice apart from the awesome looking choice of radio buttons. But I think there is always a trade-off involved in the life as well as in the surveys.

Kenneth
Kenneth
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Good for low-medium complexity surveys

Reviewed on 2022/04/13

Overall it's been a very good experience. Easy to pick up and doesn't take very long to master it.

Pros

It's very easy to learn and master. There is good online help available and a lot of user groups.

Cons

I wish it was more customizable. I feel "stuck" in many ways having to use it in a certain way.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Student Researcher Feels Supported

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

Pros

Qualtrics has a nice interface and many different features that I do not realize I need or want until I need or want them. For example, Qualtrics has the simple ability to link surveys through strings, can help eliminate ineligible people from the survey and has various formats for export data. The questionnaire library is extremely helpful for me to find questions I created that I want to use repeatedly or common questions like sociodemographics. The various question types give me the flexibility to try different displays.

Cons

I am limited in some design elements. This may be partially due to my university's branding. I have not figured out how to control formatting from a master control so sometimes correcting different fonts and font sizes can be painstaking.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Something to definitely write home about!

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

One of the BEST parts of my Qualtrics experience has been with it's customer service helpers. I have never before had people with so much patience, kindness, or knowledge be able to walk me through how to use a system before. I have never had to wait to speak to a representative and have never had an experience anything less than ideal.

Pros

I love this software because of the ease of use, the pleasing aesthetic, and the multiple capabilities it has to collect data in so many ways!

Cons

I would appreciate it if you could time the whole survey so that in situations where only participants who took over 30 minutes receive a credit through an outside program.

• Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

very intuitive tool for building surveys

Reviewed on 2022/04/15

I'm a superfan - I love working with their survey tool and dashboards. Also whenenver I need help, I contact their support - the Utah team is always super helpful and friendly. I have heard the Europe support team isn't as friendly ... I think that might be a cultural thing when it comes to customer service.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to build surveys - also huge fan of their dashboard. I have most fun building my dashboard so I can track results - and then take screenshots of the graphs to put in my presentations. They always continue to improve their user features too.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints - they are always evolving their product to be more user-friendly with useful features.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy and seamless

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

It makes surveys building and fielding super simple. The reports section is very helpful as well. Allowing you to cut by a all variables.

Pros

The user interface is super simple. It is user friendly for newbies-pros. The automatic filling helps with time too

Cons

When you have been on a survey for a while, the program time you out without option to continue. It logs you out and you have to start all over.

• Industry: Accounting

Excellent

Reviewed on 2018/05/23

Easier to make surveys.

Easier to make surveys.

Pros

- Friendly to use.
- I can use a previous survey as a template for a new one.
- I can send massive-email surveys from Qualtrics and when the recipient wants to reply, he can do it directly to my email

Cons

- I can't find a way to get notifications to my email when a survey is completed.
- I cant' put the "back" button if the person taking the survey wants to go back to a question in a previous page.

• Industry: Philanthropy
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Our organisation wide survey tool

Reviewed on 2023/12/01

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Use for both internal and external engagement.

Pros

Very flexible tool which can be used both internally and externally.
Compliant with data retirements of our organisation and legislation.
Easy analysis of responses.
Lots of pre-sets which help new users define their survey needs.
Good value for money tool.

Cons

Some parts of the tool are a bit clunky for example the survey upload feature, which for the type of surveys we do, doesn't work very well and often rejects.

Jed
  • Industry: Insurance
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Good platform, good support, and lots of features

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

Pros

Their support site is very detailed with easy to read articles, user-submitted Q&A forum, and online basecamp with video tutorials. Very easy to start building a survey and distributing it. The built-in reporting features and dashboards are easy to set up and use. They have a lot of suggestions on best practices to make the surveys most effective. They have several features and partners that you can add on once you start moving beyond the basics.

Cons

There have been occasions where I'm forced to log in again because it timed out, but I was in the middle of using it. The text analytics needs some training to get the correct sentiment for your specific responses, but the more it learns the more accurate it becomes, just takes a bit of time. Sometimes if I update a group of responses or embedded data it will take a long time to completely refresh. Configuring the data set and embedded data can get tricky sometimes so that it displays correctly on the dashboards.

Charlie
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

The most fluid and easy-to-use experience platform available

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

From the initial tool selection process through contract negotiations, configuration, and ongoing support, Qualtrics has separated themselves from the pack with their extremely high-quality product. I would highly recommend this product to any organization searching for a survey/customer experience tool.

Pros

With our business, we needed a survey/experience tool that was extremely customizable, yet easy to use for our operational teams. With one or two exceptions, Qualtrics has been able to handle every use case that we've thrown at it with an extremely east to use interface. We have successfully automated 90%+ of our customer-facing operational workflows with this tool.

Cons

As with any SaaS solution, there were a few periods of intermittent performance. This was, however, immediately recognized and remedied by their top-notch support team.

Regina
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Best for social science data scientists!

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Overall, I would definitely recommend Qualtrics to any social science data scientist. I have had an overall positive experience with Qualtrics. Although some features are unnecessarily hard to do, I would still recommend the program, especially because the customer support is so easy to contact and are extremely helpful.

Pros

I am a graduate student in Social Psychology so I use Qualtrics to program almost all of my studies. I find that it's one of the best softwares for creating surveys that I have come across. I like how it has a variety of different types of survey questions available and even other unusual capabilities such as heatmapping. It allows me to not be limited in how I create my studies and has even inspired me to collect other types of data that I would not normally collect because of the availability of the different features. I also have called their customer support system a couple of times and they have always been super helpful and quick to answer my call.

Cons

I don't like how it is difficult to do seemingly simple things, like moving questions around. I feel like this is a common theme in Qualtrics where they have a lot of great features but then they lack in making simple tasks stay simple.

• Industry: Market Research

Overall Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/03/19

Overall experience is good.

Overall experience is good.

Pros

This software is easy to use and is user friendly. I like the new features site intercept a lot.

Cons

There are some loopholes e.g. redirects, global redirects (as it will make it easy for the team to setup vendors), data file formats, creating variables after fielding. Also, when we are removing/filtering the data its very slow in processing. We don't have the option to chose the case ids we want to delete in one go.

Nishanth

Amazing, because of the customer support experience. Excellent customer support.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Excellent Design of software, quality customer support, valuable survey design templates. and communication tools.

Pros

Customer Support - Excellent. The customer support team is excellent and so responsive. I really appreciate the fact that we can call anytime. This is missing in other competitor platforms (aka Survey Monkey). Beyond that, the Qualtrics respresentatives are always humble, knowledgeable, kind, and responsive. I really enjoy my experience with Qualtrics.

Cons

Often restricted because of some minor lack of ability to make adjustments. However, Qualtrics representatives are very responsive and work to figure out a solution to the problems that you are facing and are always willing to listen .

Erica
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Qualtrics Quandaries

Reviewed on 2018/08/13

Okay for simple technical questions. Really overly aggressive with sales. Also I don't want to be contacted if I watch a webinar. Basically, now I will never watch one of your webinars or tutorials again, unless I'm desperate, because I really don't want to deal with the phone follow up

Pros

Looks professional and it is the academic standard

Cons

Sometimes glitchy or not sensitive enough to really do what I want with piping/skip logic. Some things had to be fixed at the tech level, which means as a user I don't learn how to fix it if it happens again or why it occurred or whether it is or isn't something that I as a user can fix. This means I have to spend a lot of time testing & troubleshooting surveys to be sure it doesn't/won't glitch

Twila
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Qualtrics - Powerful software, worth the learning curvey

Reviewed on 2018/12/13

I think our respondents have liked the quality of the product and trust it more rather than the free products on the market. Security and confidentiality have been a big concern and our teams have responded well to our Qualtrics surveys.

Pros

Qualtrics gives users options in setting up the data collected and cutting that data. Although it's more time consuming to learn the ins and outs, it's worth it for the extra functionality. The mobile app has been extremely helpful in generating more responses.

Cons

I've had a problem in a previous organization of our "anonymous" survey not being completely anonymous. It is easy to control, but you have to be aware that there is a backdoor way of connecting survey data to the respondents.

Veronica

A good experience

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

it's touch and go, it really depends on the representative that you get and with whom you chat

Pros

It is very easy to use and customise; company listens to customer feedback in terms of features and capabilities; it gets the job done

Cons

it's reporting and graphing capabilities, they are too basic.

• Industry: Translation & Localization

Great system to use to build customer retention

Reviewed on 2022/10/29

Pros

I really like how I was able to listen to calls in real time and assist my agents.

Cons

I do wish that there was a stronger alert system to let agents now that there stats are falling.

Tito

Easy to Deploy, Great Data Gathering tool

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Our organization has been better able to gather necessary data from our patrons which has allowed for more informed decisions making on many aspects of the school district over the past few years.

Pros

Our organization enjoys the amount of visual data this software provides for us. We are easily able to deploy data gathering tools, like surveys, and get a quick real time overall view of the data. It is also easily broken down.

Cons

I think the price point is a little high for the value we get out of it. The software itself is easy to use to no real complaints other than the price.

Very useful software

Reviewed on 2018/08/17

They are very helpful and will walk you through the product.

They are very helpful and will walk you through the product.

Pros

Customers appreciate being able to fill out surveys on their mobile devices and their laptop computers.

Cons

I can't collaborate with colleagues when I write surveys

• Industry: Research

Very useful for surveys, etc.

Reviewed on 2022/08/19

Pros

Didn’t have much of a training session before using Qualtrics but it is very easy to pick up on and use. Quick and easy to create and edit surveys.

Cons

It would be very helpful if there was an undo button instead of having to reload the previous version in the event that you make a mistake.

Elyzabeth

I love Qualtrics!

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

I am a Graduate student. Over the last few years, I have spent a good amount of time using Qualtrics for numerous psychological surveys. Some of which have contributed to my most important final projects as a psychological student. I genuinely love Qualtrics, and am always happy to see it as part of a course that I am enrolled in. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.

Pros

This is a very well organized software. It's incredibly easy to navigate through, and the results are visually appealing.

Cons

Honestly, I have nothing negative to say about Qualtrics. It's an overall solid product, and I have had nothing but great experiences with it.

Almost too many features

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Unbelievably powerful data collection tool that I've used for everything from collecting lunch orders to state-wide research.

Pros

Not only does Qualtrics have basically every feature you could want, it makes sure you are publishing surveys that are accessible for screen readers. Customer support is fantastic, as well.

Cons

There's almost too many features, it can be overwhelming at first. Also, there needs to be a better way to edit multiple questions at once.

Great Support process

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Either I or one of our researchers can easily and quickly troubleshoot any questions or problems our secondary users bring to us. If we cannot, the support staff has our back, and they're easy to work with.

Pros

We use it at work. I'm the dept admin, not a researcher or survey writer. However, it's so user-friendly I was able to create a Tips and Tricks cheat sheet for our secondary users, complete with screenshots, which meant I had to actually DO what I was showing.

Cons

I haven't discovered that yet. Hope I don't.