Qualtrics EmployeeXM

Employee experience, performance, and engagement management

Jason H.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Qualtrics 360 Empowers Employers to Effectuate Improved Morale Among Employees

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Qualtrics 360 can be used by HR, of course; however, it as tons of utility in MBA cohorts and other programs where group work is crucial to the learning experience. When individuals attain feedback from their peers with whom they closely work, they can each make positive change for the betterment of the entire group.

Pros

Qualtrics 360 is an extra layer to an already fantastic product (Research Core by Qualtrics). Qualtrics 360 enables a company to quickly take the pulse of their workforce. Employees can assess their own skills and then receive feedback from their immediate team or others in their company with whom they frequently interact.

Cons

I think the hardest part about using this product is managing the relationships between all the respondents. It seems like it should be straight forward to determine who would manage who or who can see what reports, but I found I had to think about it backwards a little bit to get it right. Perhaps it's how the terminology used, or how they word it.

Clayton S.
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Turn employees into ambassadors

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

As a startup, it's important that the people who work at your company are also gung-ho about the product and company. This platform helps us to understand our employee behavior, how they like our product, and also their experience in the company.

Cons

Again, similar to a lot of Qualtrics products, if you're not data-minded, it can be daunting to look at a ton of numbers and graphs. Once you get past that, you'll find the insights amazing.

Can't Beat Qualtrics

Reviewed on 2018/10/23

We use Qualtrics both internally in our office (about 50 people) and when polling the broader organization of 10,000+. It's fantastic for both purposes, and the reporting functions allow us to drill deeply into the data for multiple purposes. The anonymity function is really impactful, too, as it gives our staff more freedom to communicate openly on sensitive topics, so our surveys aren't filled with the usual pro-company babble we got on other platforms. We need accurate, honest information in our field, and Qualtrics helps us get that in spades.

Pros

The depth and breadth of the assessment design and reporting tools is absolutely unrivaled, and we really appreciate the clean user interface.

Cons

This is one of the select few software packages with which we have yet to find a fault worth mentioning.

Jennifer H.

I work in research and Qualtrics has been a phenomenal help and asset. It's fairly easy to use...

Reviewed on 2017/09/15

Easy survey design and costumer service

Pros

The customer service is by far the best I've seen. I like that I can call the customer service reps on the weekend.

Cons

It's on the expensive side, therefore nonprofits may use its competitors (like surveymonkey) because of price. There should be ways to make it more affordable.

• Industry: Religious Institutions

An easy, smart survey software!

Reviewed on 2019/06/16

Pros

While I don't work as a researcher, I have used many different survey softwares throughout my career and what I love about Qualtrics is that it's smarter than the rest while still easy to use. It has advanced options to allow me to craft my survey-user's experience by including or excluding questions based on their other options, can build simple and sophisticated questions, and it gives me suggestions on how to make my survey better--both for me and for my participants. It is truly an excellent overall service.

Cons

I do wish that the analysis was a little easier to wade through on the back-end. While my research is mostly qualitative, I do wish it was a bit easier to wade through the data online without needing to export.

Mark H.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Qualtrics is easy to learn and easy to use while offering many sophisticated possibilities.

Reviewed on 2017/06/07

A dynamic, mobile friendly, questionnaire design, allowing to add deep-dive questions when necessary, and allowing to minimize survey-duration and complexity for participants where possible. This helps to increase response rates.

Pros

Easy to learn, easy to design and modify, even with complex questionnaires.
I like best the dynamic design that adapt to participants answers. E.g.g the piping (or routing) of participants selections to follow-up questions, etc.

Suneetha K.

Its a very nice experience

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Rolling out survey and integrating the results with salesforce

Pros

good support. We get good support and support team is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful and friendly.

Cons

good support but it can be extended to India as well. Currently we have to wait for long time to get the issue addressed

Qualtrics

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

It is easy to use for the purposes of internal employee satisfaction. Simple surveys can be set up easily with little experience.

Cons

The simpler the design logic the better. More complicated survey design logic can cause unintended consequences.

Lexi H.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I had some of the vocab, but not all--tech person understood me nonetheless.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

I create surveys and forms using it.

Pros

I was Qualtrics Administrator at my last school; so excited to have it finally come to my new school.

Cons

Sometimes it can be complicated to use due to all the functionality, but if one is persistent, he or she can design a survey as desired.

Valbona C.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Easy tool to collect data/info

Reviewed on 2018/12/16

Pros

Qualtrics 360 is very user friendly. It can be used to collect data/info or just to organize a party.

Cons

I think the "anonymous" survey is not completely anonymous. I found out that they can still connect your email with your submission.

• Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Simple and Functional

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

Qualtrics has an awesome product. The presets look good, and the ability to customize is great

Pros

Qualtrics has awesome survey software. It was easy to learn, and effective to implement. There is so much you can do with it, but it doesn't sacrifice the user experience

Cons

Qualtrics has SO MUCH to offer and I feel like I Just don't understand it all. Qualtrics has great resources, but I would like if those resources were more available within the tool.

Stanley T.

N/A

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Pros

I love the ease of use, I was able to create my 1st survey within minutes of logging in the 1st time without training and only the aid of a video from youtube.

Cons

The skip logic feature could be a bit more advance. and also the ability for users to work on more than one 1 survey at a time.

Channing C.

Greta customer service!

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Pros

The customer service was spectacular. They were helpful, clear, and thorough. They met me where I was in terms of knowledge of product.

Melvyn S.
  • Industry: Insurance

My experience was excellent

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

our users love it also

Pros

One important think to us is the UI, and Qualtrics has a great ease of use for all of the users. We enjoy it.

Cons

The one thing I like least is there are so many options sometimes I miss out on great features and functions.

Noah A.

Excellent, mostly because of customer service

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use. I do like the variety of different formats for displaying data- however, it would be really great if you could add a fully customizable table option. Sometimes I want to display data in a certain way but there is not a preset table that will allow me to do so.

Cons

My one really big gripe is that it is really tough to format reports- I would recommend adding guidelines so text boxes and shapes can snap to a grid and everything will be easier to align. Similar to adobe illustrator. I have to manually go through the report and adjust each object and eyeball to see whether or not everything is properly aligned- it's a real pain. I would think adding guidelines in the report section would be relatively easy from a programming standpoint as well.

Also, not sure whether or not this is really your fault, but we have been having a lot of issues with evaluators receiving the automated messages that get sent to them. They might just be getting sent to the spam folder in their email, not sure how this would necessarily be fixable in the future.

Lora B.
  • Industry: Research
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Rapid response, friendly staff, alert to follow up.

Reviewed on 2017/01/05

I always get a quick reply to questions whether they be simple, complex or related to services offered in addition to the survey software. Friendly staff engages in polite conversation after the service issue is solved. I like being able to get to know the staff on a personal level. It helps me to trust that I can call them whenever the need arises. Staff always makes a follow-up the date for all information I need to send them. This helps keep me on task and shows their concern for my projects.

Pros

ease of use, multiple functions

Cons

um...can't think of one thing!

Don S.

Western Carolina University Graduate School

Reviewed on 2018/12/03

I have learned how to use the tags to do confirmation emails for anonymous surveys if they give me their email address if asked. This is great for forms and not surveys. Chat support is awesome.

Pros

The ability to use it for many different purposes.

Cons

Slower not it is running within the WCU Single Sign on platform.

• Used Other for 2+ years

Easiest assessment software for applying

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Pros

It asks relevant questions and doesn't glitch.

Cons

It's very thorough so it's time consuming.

Courtney H.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Powerful Surveying Tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

Pros

Qualtrics is a powerful, helpful, and intuitive surveying tool.

Cons

The interface takes some fiddling with before you can use it comfortably.

Michelle G.

Great way to hear from employees

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

Ease of use, easy to set up and administer employee satisfaction surveys, simple design allows beginners to use as well

Cons

It was pricey to buy for what I wanted, not widely available to purchase, very specific use would like it to be more diversified in survey making

Martín F.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Good software for employee experience

Reviewed on 2020/06/09

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software was that it was easy to use.

Cons

The thing I liked the least about this software was its overall design.

Tony T.

Easy to use for some

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

As an end user who distributes the surveys, its very easy. When I'm managing the surveys its hard to see the end reports, the UI isn't as clean as it could be.

Janet M.

overall, I have saved is much time with this program.

Reviewed on 2017/10/11

completing my sample survey with ease

Pros

Like like the ease of use, but what I like more than anything else s the ability to contact someone if I need something answered.

Andy M.

Helpful for our New Hire Surveys

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Pros

Our Talent Acquisition Team has been able to formulate and integrate our New Hire surveys, along with our 30 day follow-up surveys into Qualtrics. The interface and design is both easy to use and visually appealing.

Cons

At this point, no real cons to complain about.

Amy G.
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

The only survey builder I will use-- easy and trustworthy

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Overall, I highly recommend Qualtrics to people who do not consider themselves to be "tech-savvy," but yet need to create and distribute surveys/ questionnaires for research and service purposes. I find other software designs lack the ease of use, but also lacks the simple yet professional design that Qualtric provides. Users are more likely to feel comfortable inputting information if the website looks professional.

Pros

Qualtrics is extremely simple to use for people of various levels of digital literacy. I have never been given a reason to doubt that a survey will work properly and efficiently. My favorite part of Qualtrics is the privacy it offers to users and survey creators. For research purposes, it can be extremely probleatic to know the personal identity of a survey taker. Additionally, when entering sensitive information, users need to trust the software they are using. The privacy and security measures taken by Qualtircs are of uptmost importance to me.

Cons

I have had trouble contacting customer service in the past. I contacted customer service with a question about using the software, not a complaint or problem. I contacted them via email and waited over two weeks for a reply. For a software company, I expected them to be more efficient with replying to customer questions.