Showing 28 reviews of 23

Showing 28 reviews of 23
Tiwonge K.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easily customisable and user friendly.

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

The event worked well and was easy to use.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to make changes in the schedule and speakers.

Cons

Limitation of colours or branding options specific to each event.

Marlys A.
  • Industry: Publishing
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Eventee is a hidden gem for event planners!

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

I'm so glad I found Eventee! I can't wait to use it for more events in the future.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up an event using Eventee. Most of the settings are self-explanatory and easy to find. For those more unique features that I needed for my specific event, I've found support to be very responsive.

It's great how there's both an event website and an app. Makes my event look like I spent big bucks to have that branded app! Plus the networking features are really clever.

Trust me ... I've been on dozens of virtual event platforms, and Eventee is one of the easiest to use.

Cons

One thing I'd like to see improved is the exhibitor features. Sure, you can customize and add some links and such, but it would be great to have more interactive capabilities (meeting scheduling, etc.).

Cory C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

The Dream Team Events

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

I have enjoyed learning this software, I was able to create so many virtual events and also offer this service to my clients.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use the app. I can setup and event in less than 30 minutes.(Including graphic design

Cons

I wish white-label features were stronger. I love the program and would love for my clients to only see my brand.

Jackson dean C.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Swipe left for networking

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

I am still implementing this software for my upcoming event but am impressed with the features I have tested so far.

Pros

I really like the dating app styled "swipe left" functionality for event networking. This enables attendees to quickly find, flag, and set up one on one meetings with likeminded professionals. Just a really fun, useful feature that brings a ton of extra value beyond the obvious.

Cons

Still waiting on CNAME (estimated March 2020).

Miguel A.
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Making online and physical events easy

Reviewed on 2021/02/27

Provided the needed features one need to create an different experience with digital tools at an event.

Pros

This is a simple app to bring a digital experience to an offline event.

Cons

Not easy to join the event, this can be improved to make it so simple for people to join and connect.

Gennifer M.

All-in-One Online or In Person Event Resource

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

I cannot begin to describe how easy Eventee is to create an in-person or online event. I've used other online event hosts but either had provide too much information or the product was hard to figure out. You can create QR codes, Questions & Polling, connect social networks, track newsfeed, and more. If you do a lot of events, Eventee is the quickest and easiest online host.

Pros

When creating an event, the walkthrough is awesome! It makes me feel like I didn't forget something like polling or restrictions.

Cons

The account information is a little confusing to find when you are just navigating around. But when you create an event most of your questions you had get resolved.

Eventee for your Conference

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

A fairly easy process to set up and implement

Pros

It was easy to set up, the app is easy to use and it looks professional.

Cons

The support has been difficult to access, the networking is only 1:1 it would be great to have group chat.

Augustas K.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Both the app and the desktop versions are very easy to use

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Pros

We first used the Eventee app for our virtual event this September and will definitely use it again for the next events to come. Both the app and the desktop versions of Eventee are super easy to navigate, you don't need to spend too much time figuring out how to add a lineup of speakers, make changes to the agenda, and setting everything up which saved us a lot of time. Everything is doable within a couple of clicks - that's how easy it is. Also, what we really liked is the option for the attendees to network. Plus, after an event finishes, you get some stats on how many new connections were made which was interesting to see. No complaints to the support team as well - they are always willing to help and reply promptly. Well done!

Cons

Everything went smoothly, nothing to complain about.

Cédric B.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Simple, easy and efficient

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Nice and clean solution to move real events to a virtual platform in covid times.

Pros

This can manage virtual or Hybrid events. It works from desktop and has a mobile App.
Eventee has a clean and intuitive interface.
It works with YouTube, Zoom, Google meet.
It includes live Q&A, live polls and networking.

Cons

There is room for improving the UI on the App (iOS, i haven't checked android)
CNAME not there yet but should be coming soon.

Jason R.

Fantastic software to compliment your virtual events in a world moving more online

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

As an agency who works with course creators and digital influencers, I needed a platform that allows my clients to host events and invite people to them. This solution is perfect!

Pros

Love the fact that their mobile app fully goes into an event mode for your specific event and makes the user interface very simple and clear. It allows a streamlined experience for the event attendee. When it comes to taking your event online, you need it to be simple and decluttered. Eventee does a good job at creating that experience.

Cons

The only thing off the bat that would be very helpful for me is more native integrations with email marketing platforms. It does integrate with Zapier which means you can connect to anything, but Zapier quickly scales in price. It would be nice to natively integrate with some CMS and email campaigns platforms.

Christopher H.
  • Industry: Higher Education

Eventee: An Essential Tool

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

My experience with Eventee has been awesome. The more I learn about it, the more I want to find creative ways to use it.

Pros

Ease of Use.
Low Learning Curve.
Features.
Website/Landing Page
Mobile-first platform

Cons

When creating a virtual event, I would like the ability to select a time zone instead of a location.

Nicolas H.
  • Industry: Maritime

Great tool for event management and analytics

Reviewed on 2020/02/24

Eventee allows our users to build agendas, review workshops, and network with each other without us having to facilitate each aspect of conference attendance. The analytics really provide insight into our attendees' experiences, and will help shape our future conferences.

Pros

It allowed our attendees to manage their conference experience and provide feedback to presenters and to us in a way that paper registration/surveys simply can't.

Cons

We really have no complaints. Eventee exceeded our expectations.

Crystal G.

Great Conference App!

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

This will be my conference app go to from now on. Ease of use and great support made it a star!

Pros

This app was easy to set up, offered amazing options to attendees, numerous concurrent sessions can be run at the same time.

Cons

Nothing really. It was easy to use, priced effectively and available early to begin planning.

Simona K.

Conference support

Reviewed on 2019/12/09

We used Eventee primarily as communication tool for our conference, it is user friendly for both the administrator and the endusers.

Pros

the app is flexible, offers a number of options - communication between users, providing instant information, additional info - maps, programme, speaker profiles, etc

Cons

I dont think we had any problems when using the app

Isaac G.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best Event software out there

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

This had solved a lot of problems I used to have when I made events in the past.

Pros

- Can use YouTube, Zoom, Google meet for events.
- Live Q&A, Live polls & networking.
- Can build and manage your whole event.
- Attendees can have tract what is happening.
- Personalized agenda for each attendee with easy drag and drop.
- Real-time notifications - this helps to keep attendees updated on what is happening.
- Newsfeed feature.
- Pre-scheduled posts and push notifications are super useful. They can be used for promotions.

Cons

The fact I cannot add my own domain with the plan I have.

Lyubomir S.
  • Industry: Events Services

Great for engaging online events!

Reviewed on 2021/02/26

I'm grateful that we've implemented in our workflow. Now days the online experience can distinguish "zoom calls" from "conferences". Eventee helps a lot.

Pros

Eventee is super easy to setup and use. The integration with Zapier makes so much possibilities to integrate with marketing and ticket selling platforms. Online pooling is great, the speaker rankings are great, the push notifications are great. We have build user engagement for the event.

Cons

It has wide variety of the popular languages, but there is still need for more localization. The exhibitor and sponsor abilities can be upgraded to private video rooms.

Chris O.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Good start, just needs in-house ticketing

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Positive- white label is a brilliant feature

Pros

Mobile ready, very rare in this space, too many are browser only

Cons

No in-house ticketing like HeySummit or Airmeet, this would really help.

Sean C.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Ease of use - effective - very functional. Why wouldn't you?

Reviewed on 2021/03/01

Very easy to use - you just have to login and go through the process, and it really is very easy.

The sooner you use it, the more obvious it is what you can do - and how effective it is!

Pros

Very easy to reply - intuitive and well thought out dashboard. any functions and features.
I love the "Tinder" like networking functionality, works really well, as well as the ability to schedule posts.

Cons

Difficult to find fault. I a looking forward to the ability to add Cname - coming soon according to Event support team.

Chet N.

Amazing Event App

Reviewed on 2021/02/24

Pros

Super easy to use and set up in comparison to competitors. Very clean interface and easy to implement your branding.

Cons

There honestly isn't anything I haven't found yet that I dislike.

Victoria R.

Eventee App

Reviewed on 2019/11/26

Very helpful on setup.

Pros

Easy to use on the desktop, took a little while to get used to navigating the app but once in use, we had lots of great comments from users.

Cons

The only thing I would change would be the ability for people to respond to posts that the administrator posted!

Greg P.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Amazing UI/UX like no other app!

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Pros

Eventee is just beautiful and clean. A breath of fresh air when it comes to UI/UX.

It has some tidy features like live feedback, detailed analytics and sponsor/partner profiles which is super neat.

Their app is killer and really nice to use as an end customer.

Highly recommended!

Cons

Nothing in particular. I'm just waiting for them to release a couple of things like workspaces for separating different brands/projects, which I believe will be released in like a month so I'm looking forward to that!