Willo

The Best Free Video Interviewing Platform for Candidates

Alison G.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Willo saved my summer hiring practice

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

This summer I needed to hire someone in my two person business. I was overrun with work and posted a job for a remote position that got an unmanageable amount of candidates. Willo allowed me to send an interview to my top tier talent and go through the interview process on my own time, without the scheduling nightmare.

Pros

I loved that I was able to play with a free trial and understand the software BEFORE I had to put my credit card information in. It was simple, the UI is minimalist and I was able to accomplish what I was looking for way quicker than any other method I had been considering.

Cons

It would be great to be able to click between candidates without always having to go back to the main menu.

Craig M.

Excellent tool with unrivalled support

Reviewed on 2020/03/03

Pros

Easy to work with and quick to get started. The overall experience for our candidates is tremendously positive, and saves the email ping-pong with getting interviews and calls scheduled. I love the showcase feature to show other members of the team particular candidates easily!

Cons

There are no real cons, as each time I faced an issue I was able to get in touch with support and these were cleared up extremely quickly!

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Craig. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Willo, particularly the Showcase feature. We look forward to continuing to support the mtc recruitment process.

Ewan A.
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great tool, always developing.

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Great.

Pros

The system itself was easy to use, both for our team and the end-user. It links well with other systems and the team are always looking to develop so it can easily integrate.

Cons

There were a few things it didn't do and the team were working on this, such as the integration with our new CRM.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review Ewan, great to hear you and the team at Eden Scott enjoy using Willo. We are excited to announce that in the second half of this year we will be rolling out a number of integrations to popular CRMs and ATS - watch this space!

Amanda T.

Easy to use!

Reviewed on 2020/12/07

Pros

The ease of use! It's very easy to navigate on the platform thanks to the simple design and layout. We have 3 Willo accounts and it's easy to collaborate through the software.

Cons

It would be useful to be able to tag other users in the comment section and to see which user that accepted/rejected the candidate in the history section.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for the review Amanda, we appreciate it a lot!

I have passed on your feedback about tagging people in the comments - great idea!

Zdenek S.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great features

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

I use app for recruiting

Pros

Excesive features and funcionalities

Cons

it would be nice to make skill testing less specific and more general

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your feedback Zdenek, we really appreciate it.

Tom P.

Easy of use

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Great, user friendly, simple and does what it says in the tin.

Pros

We run a sales recruitment company, it’s great for pre screening and profiling candidates.

Cons

Occasional glitch but is sorted quickly

• Industry: Entertainment

Great resource for virtual recruiting, and recruiting automation

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

Willo has been a crucial tool for our company as we work to recruit a large volume of candidates for a new company, all while working remotely. It has been an integral part of our recruiting process, and has allowed us to greatly reduce the time from application to hire.

Pros

Willo is surprisingly easy to implement and manage. I was able to setup an open position, create our interview questions, share with candidates, and review candidates with great ease.

Cons

I'd like to see Willo integrated with other recruiting tools that I use (for instance, our candidate management system). I'd also like the option for candidates to upload a voice file instead of a video for those who may not have a video-compatible device (I'd also want to have the option to turn that feature on/off per opening).

Hamish L.

Couldn’t be happier

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Time saved, money saved, better results, no candidates missed!

Pros

This software above all else saves me a huge amount of time. When I would previously spend hours printing off and highlighting CVs, then blocking out hours of my calendar for interviews. Instead, now I can get a quick grasp of a candidate from Willo.
On top of this, however rude it may sound, if a candidate isn’t right, you can just move on to the next one without wasting anyone’s time. All our candidates seem to find it easy to use and we’re yet to have anything go wrong.

Cons

The biggest hurdle was me engaging with the software at first. I worried it would take ages to set up but actually it was really easy in the end!

Stefan C.

easy to use

Reviewed on 2020/01/22

very good, flexible and cost effective

Pros

it's very easy to start using and it doesn't cost much

Cons

nothing I can think of, I just found it simple and effective

Mirna A.

Super Good

Reviewed on 2020/12/10

Good Video Quality
Can create easily more than one job

Cons

I have not seen any cons at the moment in Willo software

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for the review Mirna, we really appreciate it.

Keep an eye out for our Features Friday email every 2 weeks for new features which should make the platform even better for you and your team!

Denise K.
  • Industry: Human Resources
  • Used Other for 1-5 months

Great Product and Partnership Working!

Reviewed on 2020/05/11

We are looking forward to working with Euan and the team as they continue to push boundaries and further develop this new and innovative tool to reflect streamlined and candidate focused recruitment practice.

Pros

As part of our drive to disrupt the executive recruitment process, we were very pleased to announce a working partnership with Willo in February 2020. Willo offers a seamless 24 hour user experience which is quick and easy, with the flexibility to submit video interviews day or night, on any device, anywhere in the world. Their customer focus is excellent, and the benefits to our clients in speeding up the process and discovering top talent earlier are clear!

Cons

Interactive interviews would be helpful. We are aware that this is being developed now.

Craig H.
  • Industry: Accounting

Willo review

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

Amongst the current Covid-19 pandemic Willo has proven to be an invaluable tool to register candidates effectively. It has allowed our team to offer and support clients through remote recruitment processes, adding an effective layer of prescreening.

Pros

The ease of use and ability to tailor the product. The booking feature is also a great proactive tool!

Cons

Nothing really springs to mind at the moment.

Karla W.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Great Interview Tool

Great overall.

Pros

Ease of use and responsiveness when support is needed.

Cons

To be able to delete a completed question from a set - so we can send portions on to clients vs the whole interview.
Question at top of the screen

Peter P.
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Much needed value add to the recruitment process.

Reviewed on 2020/01/20

The platform is so self explanatory you can just jump in and have a go, where often with trial software like this its confusing sometimes.

The wrap around customer support is what made trialling it really simple when we were looking at getting volume users on board.

Pros

In addition to the simplicity of how to use it, the calendar functionality is such a must have to keep everyone engaged and the process moving.

Cons

Nothing yet, we have 650 recruiters nationally that could all use it with varying levels of experience.

Charlotte P.

Brilliant, time saving recruitment tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/02

This is a really great recruitment tool for a small company like UBER who don't have an internal HR team to support recruitment. A number of key stakeholders were able to review the videos (at a time that suited them) without being involved in the actual process.

Pros

Make recruitment selection quick and easy. Easy for the candidate to use. Quick & easy to set up jobs.

Cons

Not everyone i emailed completed the video.

Michelle G.
  • Industry: Utilities

Great software to minimise recruiting time

Reviewed on 2020/12/15

Excellent, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very helpful in the set up stage and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on hand to help when needed over the instant messenger on the site.

Customisation of it
The team who helped me set it up
We could brand it to suit our company

Cons

It would be great to be able to extract the scores and comments into an Excel sheet as if you wanted to compare you had to go back into the candidate or set up your own spreadsheet and manually enter scores and comments.

Angel S.
  • Industry: Online Media

Incredible Easy to Use Solutions

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

I am saving at least 20 hours per week since I started using Willo.

Pros

It is very easy to use for the end-user. It can be used on the phone.

Cons

It is all perfect. There is nothing I can complain about it.

Tanya V.

It makes recruitment process eaiser

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

You can use Willo to collect interviews from the candidates and then show them to your colleagues and make decision

Cons

It's good. It looks like a young project at the moment, but with a big potential.

Marc C.

Willo review for pre-pitch info for Venture Capital

Reviewed on 2020/09/01

Solves the problem of having relevant, concise information before we spend time with a new business we are considering investing in.

Pros

Very easy to use, improves our process, great price, great customer support.

Cons

No cons that I can think of. Very happy with the product.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Marc. It is great to hear how much value asynchronous video is adding to your investment process.

Sofia S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Excellent New product

Reviewed on 2020/11/22

Pros

Willo is very easy to use. We have been using it for different reasons (eg collecting testimonials, intern recruitment, etc), it has mainly saved us time while giving a better picture of our candidates & clients.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, it has been very easy to use.

Christian P.

A recruiter's dream tool

Reviewed on 2020/02/28

Pros

We recruit a lot, and Willo has automated out dozens of hours of work per week for our team. We used it to replace the phone screen in our interview process, and it has worked like a charm not only to give us the information we need about a candidate's communication ability, but also to give the candidate a less time-consuming way to apply. Easy, fast, and simple, this tool has made a great addition to our vetting process.

Cons

There are improvements to be made in the UI and how easy it is to use, but the essentials are there. The team is clearly working hard to ship improvements frequently.

Response from Willo Technologies

Thank you for your review, Christian. It is great to hear how Willo is having such a positive impact on your teams recruitment operations.

Anna R.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Recruiter

Reviewed on 2020/05/21

This saves us a lot of time with candidates and clients. I also think the quality of interviews has improved because candidates feel more prepared and confident in their answers.

Pros

I like how easy the tool is to use especially for candidates who are not familiar with the application.

Cons

So far, I don't have many cons of the software.