CRAFTS (Childcare Records, Attendance, & Financial Tracking System)

4,8 (8)
Operations management for childcare

5/5

Madeleine C.

We love Crafts!

Reviewed on 2021/12/12

Pros

It is very user friendly. Everything you need is clearly laid out for you. The staff is also extremely responsive and helpful. I know that if I ever have a problem, it will be fixed ASAP.

Cons

Learning all of the tricks was challenging but once I was walked through it a few times, it was easy to do.

Amanda N.
  • Industry: Government Administration
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

A versatile program that ticked the boxes

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been incredibly accommodating despite our exacting standards and seemingly impossible demands. CRAFTS is a pretty comprehensive program unlike anything else on the market. It is intuitive and user friendly and once you get your hands on it I can see that you can really do so much; save time, paper and reduce errors.

Pros

I love that this program is cloud based so our home child care providers can access it from anywhere with a computer, tablet or phone. With attendance now in the hands of the parents and providers there is less room for error. The interface is visually attractive and intuitive so the training is easier. We can set reminders for everything so that we don't forget students' birthdays, rate changes or providers' certification renewals. The ability to interface with Bambora to accept EFT payments has been a big help which will certainly cut down on the need for collections.

Cons

Because it is a cloud-based program and not a completely customized program there are a few work-arounds that we have to do in billing. In all fairness though, we have very unique needs that many clients wouldn't require.

Gaylene L.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Great Support!

Reviewed on 2021/11/26

Pros

Deciding on a childcare software program was a process. CRAFTS was chosen for the ease of use and the ability to have multiple locations within one program. The offsite access to information has assisted in management decision making. The support to staff and management for our many questions, training and requests has been outstanding!

Cons

Staff are continually adjusting to the way the program is designed and not how the company processes have been setup for years.

Virginia F.

CRAFTS is Just what we were Looking for

Reviewed on 2021/01/04

Pros

We were looking for a way to move our daycare reporting and attendance and communication with parents online as well as making billing a simpler process and CRAFTS is just what we were looking for.

Cons

Some of the features have taken some time to get used to and doing so much online takes some adjustments

Sabiha H.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

BSM's Review of CRAFTS

Reviewed on 2021/10/26

Pros

The product is very user-friendly, convenient, and all-encompassing. It helps us execute transactions with students' parents seamlessly. The customer service and support have been instrumental in helping us understand and take full advantage of the benefits of CRAFTS. With this software, we are able to focus less on running our school as a business and more on running it as a place of learning. CRAFT takes away all of the tedious hassles of administration.

Cons

It can be confusing at times to navigate but in moments like these, the customer service we have received has been exceptional.

Andrea B.

Transitioning to digital using CRAFTS

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

I cannot recommend this system and its service team enough. We had to convince our board of directors, executive director and staff that the transition would be worth their time and effort. It absolutely was.

Pros

What we appreciate most about this software was the service that we received from CRAFTS tech team. this was a huge endeavour, to get all of our programs transitioned to an online data management program. CRAFTS took into consideration our licensing requirements, a global pandemic, and every need we discovered, they took it quickly under consideration and made the amendments essential to our program

Cons

The staff login in has been difficult to implement at this time.

Shaneil S.

Awesome Product

Reviewed on 2021/12/29

Very good product. Let's me see pictures, account statements, etc which is very convenient.

Pros

I love how the parent portal gives me the option to help myself without having to call in and request information. I can even schedule vacation days.

Cons

I don't really have any cons. I guess it would be nice to pay fees with a credit card but I think it's disabled for us.

Margo T.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

I love Crafts

Reviewed on 2021/12/20

So far my overall experience has been wonderful

Pros

The product is easy to set up and if you do need help the tech support is fantastic.

Cons

Loading my signature and consents was a bit tricky, however, Tristina was fantastic at helping me.