Book4Time

Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: Self Employed

Booking System Used at My Job

Reviewed on 2018/12/14

Pros

I really enjoy the level of customization you can apply to the entire software. Booking clients is easy and moving them around is as easy as dragging the appointment and dropping it.

Cons

I don't like that they dont have an actual application for mobile phones.

Response from Book4Time

Hi Fermin,

Thanks for the review, it's always great to hear form our customers and users. Your words confirm that we are providing what our customers are looking for and more. We are constantly adding new features, the tablet app is now live, all up and running and the mobile phones app is on our list.

Thanks again! We're happy to have satisfied customers like you.

Allison W.
Industry: Retail

Spa Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Pros

The setup was great- the Book4Time team was really proactive about setting up conference call/ training times and made it so nice for our team. This software is super versatile- you can use for not only spa but also retail outlets as well. Super user friendly and assistance is always available if you run into a question!

Cons

I know this is small, but adding a credit card to the guest's profile should be easier- you have to work around this one by scheduling a fake appointment. The customer service team is amazing- always available- but not always consistently knowledgeable about the software amongst all team members. Typically, you will have a rep to help you, which my rep is absolutely amazing. Overall, I would defnintely recommend this software!

Response from Book4Time

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Allison. We're so happy to have leaders like yourself be power users of Book4Time. We'll provide your feedback to our product team and ensure we're taking these points into consideration as we flesh out our roadmap of enhancements and new features.

Melva C.

Feedback

Reviewed on 2020/08/07

Reports are great.

Pros

The recent changes are great "Online Intake Form" and mobile app.

Cons

THE challenges I encounter are with inventory, creating series, and packages.

Response from Book4Time

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review, Melva. We value your feedback!

Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Book4time- The Best Spa Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/13

We can resolve all inventory related issues with Book4time derived reports, Book4time Cash Register Summary is very helpful in cash & sales audit.Book4time provide option of deriving reports & analysis in excel as well as PDF format within few seconds.
My overall experience
with Book4time is very much satisfying.

Pros

You can derive all types of sales Analytical reports, Sales Audit & Finance Reports, even statutory auditors can derive detailed Audit Log Report, Detailed Transactions Reports.

It's a user friendly software with option of storing customer data, loyalty programs records, option of loyalty points earning & redemption. You can also register alerts for the customer with their preferences in Book4time. At the same it's a complete billing machine with the option of inventory management, staff management & Product master list.

Cons

Sometimes you might face Breakdowns in Book4time if your internet connection is weak. We also faced issues with with few features which was successfully resolved by Book4time Support Team.

Eka P.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Standardization in a group

Reviewed on 2020/05/28

I love working with Book4Time as the team is really open to any suggestion and with their continues development and support, I am sure that Book4Time will be able to cater their client needs.

Pros

This system is very simple and easy to setup. Since it is on cloud, I am able to monitor the system and setup the same standard across the board.

Cons

In some locations may have some differences, unfortunately we are unable to make the adjustment such as service charge setup.

Spa Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

I like the customer service which is always responsive and helpful. I appreciate the consistent updates and improvements.

Cons

It can be difficult to navigate group bookings and contact with customers.

Peer M.

Book4Time Review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

Software is hosted on a Cloud solution.

Cons

Book4Time is not capable of maintaining a ledger to auto post membership revenue and manually redeem gift vouchers against those balance sheet items.

Also there is no option to integrate any local booking solution with Book4Time.

Response from Book4Time

Hi Peer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate the recommendation and will share this with our product team as we think about ways of improving our platform.